Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (53407 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Ofiadiegwu: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect

Here you are celebrating Russian bullying on Ukraine which is threatening to be extended to the larger world.

You failed to understand that this thing Russia is doing goes beyond Ukraine.
Suddenly, the Putin fighting Ukraine is putting his nukes on alert...

It should occur to you that this madness from Kremlin was planned to be executed in stages.
Perhaps this stage is for nuclear readiness. Tell me what's next, you don't know.
But you need to be reminded that the countries Russia will target with nukes are countries where your interest are.

Don't celebrate when mad people are throwing stones into the market because, your loved ones may be the ones to suffer broken heads.
Moreso, another day when you will be in that market, these mad people will repeat the action of stone throwing and you will be among the people to have your skull broken

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
sweetjohn:
Is it that you people brains are dead or stop functioning? Is it only Russia that have nuclear weapons. Let him start the nuclear war and let's see who will be wiped out off the surface of the world. NATO surrounds Russia from all angles on the other hand Russia will have to face two or three area at a time. If he releases any nuclear weapon to any angle, NATO will release from all angles surrounding Russia and everything thing that has breath in Russia will be wiped out in minutes

Why do countries build and stockpile nuclear weapons and at what point do they make use of it.
Give me answer.

Is nuclear weapon for show glass display.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
So you think Russia is losing a war to Ukraine on physical battle? Even the US cannot stand Russia in physical battle without sanctions and colonizing their allies to boycott Russia, my friend there’s nothing like Mutual assured destruction if they have to use ballistic missiles they will only drive the warship into the middle of the sea and fire it to targeted destinations, An ICBM can strike a target within a 10,000 km range in about 30 to 35 minutes. With terminal speeds of over 5,000 m/s, ballistic missiles are much harder to intercept than cruise missiles, due to the much shorter time available, Distance between US and Russia is 8,881 km I hope you can do the rest of the thinking for yourself I only pity for our friends and families abroad.

1. Russian forces have failed to capture a major Ukrainian city in 4 days after having lost a substantial number of soldiers. Imagine what will happen if they face a more technologically advanced superior force like NATO ? They will be obliterated.

2. The USA also has ICMBs - LGM-30 Minuteman. Range of 13,000 km. Speed 15,000 mph

3. The USA has one of the best air defence systems called - Terminal High Altitude Area Defense

There is a reason why a Nuclear war is called MAD or Mutual Assured Destruction.

Update your knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by donforeign: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
System202:
I give my 100% support to Putin. I trust u Putin. If I am president of Nigeria I will have pledge my alliance to u. Hero of the world. SIR. Vlamidir Putin
I will name my Child to Putin
and your child will poison you and your wife amen
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by sanpipita(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

Just few days of fighting in Ukraine he wants to deploy nuclear weapon? sounds like he has already lost

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by HBB1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
adenigga:

He will end up like Hitler & Stalin.

How did Stalin end up?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ode. Acting as if he is the only one with nuclear weapons.

Your response to economic sanctions is nuclear weapons?

Call China na. Some Nigerians said China will help your country in case of economic sanctions grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by donforeign: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

You sabi. America will be destroyed by Russia and China. NATO will finally team up with China and Russia.
most of una na drunkards
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Donlanray:
. You are an idiot.

You can't argue constructively. It shows your level of brain dead.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Frankdiverg: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
samsard:
The guy is a mumu.

He isn't.....almost all African countries apart from Swaziland are greatly indebted to China and we are literally talking billions here....and of course, that is in Dollars.

When a World war eventually escalates, there is no telling what the Chinese could do to her African debtors.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by wiseoneking: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
CharleyBright:
I knew this will happen.
Demented Putin is the Hitler of present day.
This evil man is very ready to use Nuclear weapon to destroy the entire world even if he will die in the process.
All those rooting for Putin on Nairaland, you all are supporting a mad man who don't give a fvck about your black asses.
A mere looking at his face tells you Putin is mentally sick.

I read people saying on Nairaland that USA has chickened out and is afraid of engaging Russia in a war, and I shake my head is disbelieve at naiveties. When u want to engage in a fight, weigh your options and determine the cost implication, consider the collateral damages, and the extent your enemy will want to go in the fight.
There is no way Russia can win a war against the US and the joint NATO forces comprising of (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Australia etc) unless Putin is very ready to deplore Nuclear and Biological weapons.
And the US possibly have Intel he intends to use these weapons.
If it requires to back out against such enemy, simply do it to save the world populace of collateral damage.
A Nuclear or Biological weapon will devastate the entire world, and demented Putin doesn't care.
So, all those supporting Putin, be ready to continue to support him when his Nuclear weapons gets to your door.
Only evil people support evil.
You are smart
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Donlanray: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect
so it is only Russia that has Nuclear weapons? Are you so dumb?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Simran94:

Some of you are funny sha, do you even know what a nuclear war entails? Do you know how the world including from where you are typing will be affected in the short and long run? Clamoring for nuclear war

Why do countries build and stockpile nuclear weapons and at what point do they make use of it.

Give me answer.

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Glocal1: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
The Ukranians must ensure that no Russian soldier returns to Russia alive. The whole world should go ahead and attack Russia before his invasion of Ukraine escalates and degenerates to a nuclear war.
The time to act is now.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Where are you guys reading these lies was it not the other way round with video evidence. Do you have the video of what you are saying? The people that pushed Ukraine to the unnecessary war are drinking coffee in their backyard. Ukrainians are leaving their country en masse and their presidents cried to Russians in an 8 minutes video urging them to stop Putin. He said he called Putin but the response was silence yet you and your deluded western media still believe Russia is loosing. Alright continue.
I swear those people just tire me

I know Russia may just be trying to avoid mass civilian casualties, yet when they thread with consideration people misinterprete it as them losing the upperhand
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by nijanigga: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
BabaIbo:

You're ignorant, go and read the reason why de used that weapon on Japan and stop opening your mouth waah.
I like that ... waah.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
osamz007:
Putin dey play with fire

That guy need to be stopped. Those sanctions are getting to him. We are know what will happen if they go nuclear.

The earlier this mad man is stopped the better for the world
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
DickDastardly:
sad
All Nuclear Powers should also chanel all their Nukes towards Russia on the ready. Enough of this idiots chenanigans.
Operation wipe out RUSSIA.
NONSENSE!!!
NATO is watching Putin closely, finger crossed,
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Bigchristo: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Patriot9:

Are you now saying Russia would win Us in an all out nuclear war?
Y’all under estimate Russia too much because they’re not into too much publicity stunt like the US and it western allies, the name Russia being serious tension to any US government that’s why they’re finding any systematic ways of invading Russia they know Russia is far too developed for them to handle.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

Some of you never ceases to amaze informed and rational minds. So, na only Russia get nuclear weapons?

Dem impose economic sanctions, he dey talk about nuclear weapons. What if The US and NATO move to nuclear weapons, where will he go to?

I thought you people said China will help Russia to overcome the economic sanctions. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Glocal1:
The Ukranians must ensure that no Russian soldier returns to Russia alive. The whole world should go ahead and attack Russia before his invasion of Ukraine escalates and degenerates to a nuclear war.
The time to act is now.
I must ask, what school did you attend? Your thought process is really poor.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nicenixon: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

Lol. Tell that to all the undetectable submarines on America’s shorelines ready to destroy her.
clapping for yourself, so one submarine will enter US waters and it won't be detected?, no argument, I understand. Please do your research on US navy ok.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
KingSatan:
I empathize with the people of Ukraine.

I pray that those who lost their lives find everlasting peace.

But I repeat, this is not our war. Africans, this is not your war!

Looking at it from an economic perspective, it is profitable to us (Nigeria) as the price of Brent crude is on the rise.

Remember, to Russia, Boko Haram is business. So sell more Kalashnikov's.

To Japan, it's business as usual. So sell more Toyota Trucks.

If you care so much about "War", look towards Ethiopia (Tigray) or Nigeria (We have been fighting terrorism for over 10 years).

I pray for peace.
it ain't our fyt. Good bless you brother.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Patriot9: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
Y’all under estimate Russia too much because they’re not into too much publicity stunt like the US and it western allies, the name Russia being serious tension to any US government that’s why they’re finding any systematic ways of invading Russia they know Russia is far too developed for them to handle.
Oga, just asnwer me yes or no.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Dshocker(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
osamz007:
Putin dey play with fire

Abi nato dey play with fuel near fire
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BabaIbo: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Flier:
When a country is removed from swift,that means the country is DELETED economically and financially out of world economy and finances because there will not be money going out or in of the country again
Right now Russia will be on her kneel from tommorow and the economy will accelerate to ZERO
Putin have no choice than to negotiate otherwise people will rise against him when hunger set in

Oh, my mind didn't go towards that Swift(financial organization, just like verve, moneygram, visa) direction.

I saw the news yesterday.

Thank you for the response.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BornRicch(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mo4ever:

Putin will never be able to achieve his goal.
People been saying Russia will wipe out Ukraine in two days but war is not like that, you are completely invading locations you don't have any knowledge about, it won't be easy. So many powerful countries are secretly sending weapons, food and money to Ukraine government, forget the one you seeing on papers. I'm very sure American soldiers are fighting this war with Ukraine as machineries. The Putin of a man didn't take his time to plan the war, he was misled by his generals that Ukrain military is weak. This country is heavily backed by NATO in the secret to resist Russia and damage their economy in the process. Russia military is a big threat to the Americans, they are ready to do anything to destroy Russia and the opportunity is here.

Most of you guys supporting the US are dumb. Do you think Ukraine would survive Russia in an all out attack? Have you not seen lots of video on the internet where Russian troops were asking Ukrainian army to surrender? Who would ask you to surrender in a war zone, instead they'd blow off your dumb skull. Ukraine and Russia are from the same root. Putin is not interested in killing the innocent, his aim to to demilitarized the army and denazify those bad eggs including the president. You guys are always kin to support evil US and NATO.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Meninmen:

Some of you never ceases to amaze informed and rational minds. So, na only Russia get nuclear weapons?

Dem impose economic sanctions, he dey talk about nuclear weapons. What if The US and NATO move to nuclear weapons, where will he go to?

I thought you people said China will help Russia to overcome the economic sanctions. grin grin

Give me answer.

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BigBashiru: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
has africans really understand that they are not slaves undecided we africans need this world war more to re colonize the white on level play undecided

The problem we have in Nigeria is that the Nigerian army is still as weak as it was in 1856 when the British savages invaded...
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by bepositive11: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Where are you guys reading these lies was it not the other way round with video evidence. Do you have the video of what you are saying? The people that pushed Ukraine to the unnecessary war are drinking coffee in their backyard. Ukrainians are leaving their country en masse and their presidents cried to Russians in an 8 minutes video urging them to stop Putin. He said he called Putin but the response was silence yet you and your deluded western media still believe Russia is loosing. Alright continue.

Reddit is more informed than folks here on Nairaland

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60542877/page/5

Scroll down to "Ukraine's hotline for Russian military families flooded with calls"

Since Western Media gives people freedom, they're more trustworthy than Russia's propaganda. Russia's media is controlled by Putin

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Less than a week into the war and he wants to press the Nuclear button already...
This tells you how weak Putin's army is.

Almost half of the offensive have crossed borders into Ukraine. Yet, he is left with no option than to go nuclear.

If Putin nukes Ukraine or any country, he is a sore loser. What if he was fighting USA, NK or UK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.