Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (53401 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Where are you guys reading these lies was it not the other way round with video evidence. Do you have the video of what you are saying? The people that pushed Ukraine to the unnecessary war are drinking coffee in their backyard. Ukrainians are leaving their country en masse and their presidents cried to Russians in an 8 minutes video urging them to stop Putin. He said he called Putin but the response was silence yet you and your deluded western media still believe Russia is loosing. Alright continue.

Is it not funny that garri drinking Nigerians seems to know better than anyone. The only blame here should go to telecommunication company that gave you access to the internet.

Highly deluded fool

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nomiyesupersaint: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
Nairaland no come get news again
War is going on Ethiopia yet I have never see it on the FP.
Everyday on Nairaland is Russia this Russia that
@Seun, when did you turn Nairaland to CNN or BBC.

Well, I’m moving down to Okitipupa or Ado-Ekiti because if a WW3 broke out then Nigeria will enter civil war.
Many Africa countries will enter civil war as Africa leaders will not have a place to pack all those stolen money to.
Le o oma bami
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Bellerophon: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect

Do you have sense at all or have one but it is just too dusty and rusty to contemplate contemporary and historic events! Exactly what is the nuclear capacity of Russia that Enables it with the ability to totally obliterate the USA alone not to talk of the combine nuclear arsenal of the west? The difference between Russia’s stockpile of nuclear munitions and that of the USA is insignificant it wouldn’t count in conventional warfare!! The definition of nuclear power militaristically is not a function of the number of nuclear bombs or war heads that can be weaponized or deployed with nuclear capacities rather than the strategic reach, coverage , and proximity to target of nuclear munitions hence the development of long range missiles like ICBMS, reason a country like Iran merely enriching URANIUM with no nuclear stockpile yet is able to threaten global peace and leverage on their malevolent stockpile of radioactive elements when dealing with global powers

It is ignorant to think of a scenario of possible nuclear warfare between countries with Nuclear capacity as a winner takes it all situation! Contrarily, there are no victor no vanquished in the event of the deployment of such destructive military capacities! As an addendum and in conclusion, the USA MILITARY remains the strongest military force the world has ever seen and easily outperform Russia in cardinal areas of warfare and this is no propaganda! US defense spending alone yearly eclipses that of RUSSIA, China and the whole of NATO just to explain the magnitude alone yo you! The US NAVY has ELEVEN aircraft carriers in service that is a sum total of all active carriers other nations of the world own including China, Russia and the industrialized world and that is not to speak of other areas of the military! Wake up from your loathe of western culture and politics, try reading and understanding issues topically

5 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by HBB1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
SmartyPants:

It's not about having warheads. It is about having the ability to deliver them - by ICBM, Fighter/Bomber Plane, Submarine. This is where NATO has Putin beaten hands down, and why he will not allow Ukraine join NATO.

Already, there is a missile defense shield that nearly completely encircles Russia so the ability of Russia to get its nukes airborne is minimal. By sub is their best bet by that gives limited capability.

Given NATO's geographical proximity, superior possession of aircraft carriers, and of course, said missile shield, nuclear war would be a total disaster for Russia.

That's if the generals don't take Putin out once he gives the order.

Don't Russia have this new missile system that cannot be shot down?
The Avangard... or what is it called again?

You think they have not weighed their options.

The only lee way will be if there is a Palace Coup and the Generals refuse his orders.

Other than that, let nobody try him.
He is a mad man whose finger is on a trigger.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nicenixon:
clapping for yourself, so one submarine will enter US waters and it won't detected?, no argument, I understand. Please do your research on US navy ok.
There is no country in the world that can entirely police its coastline. No country. US coastline is too massive it can never ever be entirely policed.
You people should always have ur senses intact when watching American movies
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Hassanmaye(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
pacino26:
Matters arising.

The war is not with Ukraine, the war is to usher a new world order.
If I May ask you what is the New world order
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by kakaflex(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
The Downfall of Russia is near

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Hassanmaye(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.
Ok
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by adenigga(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
HBB1:

How did Stalin end up?
As bloody dictators ends their reigns.
If you know, you know!!!!
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect

Which iron balls he get? grin. Una dey talk like say na only Russia get nuclear weapons.

The west impose economic sanctions, Putin dey talk about nuclear weapons. Just economic sanctions o, he don dey cry grin. What of if US and NATO talk about nuclear weapons? Na God he go cry give. grin

I thought some of you said China will back Russia against economic sanctions. Make he cry go meet China na. E never reach nuclear weapons grin grin

1 Like

pacino26:
Matters arising.

The war is not with Ukraine, the war is to usher a new world order.
If I may ask you what is the new world order
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by tenpipsperday: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Give them hot hot Vlad!

If only you know that in the outbreak of nuclear war, you are not safe anywhere in the world that has air you will not be typing this rubbish.

You are sing praising a mad man with a cocked gun in his hands and you think you are safe. Guy you are a fool.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by onajo2000(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

Most world powers are nuclear capable
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Hassanmaye(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
nairalander2020:
Russia has the largest nuclear stock pile in the world.
Facts check#
No US
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Dshocker(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Abeg abeg no time,let the war begin...
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:

Here you are celebrating Russian bullying on Ukraine which is threatening to be extended to the larger world.

You failed to understand that this thing Russia is doing goes beyond Ukraine.
Suddenly, the Putin fighting Ukraine is putting his nukes on alert...

It should occur to you that this madness from Kremlin was planned to be executed in stages.
Perhaps this stage is for nuclear readiness. Tell me what's next, you don't know.
But you need to be reminded that the countries Russia will target with nukes are countries where your interest are.

Don't celebrate when mad people are throwing stones into the market because, your loved ones may be the ones to suffer broken heads.
Moreso, another day when you will be in that market, these mad people will repeat the action of stone throwing and you will be among the people to have your skull broken

The guy you quoted he is wandering mad soul. He was even happy with the nuclear threat.

My fear for Nigeria is the way stupid people are getting more populated. Maybe we should blame education system or poor parenting. Any way it is, we need to reduce stupid people in this country

3 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Czario: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

So After GB has been turned to dust ?
What country do you reside ?
Islamic jihad is itching for Western powers to annihilate themselves.
So that they can advance well into places like west Africa - Nigeria....etc
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by obedience4(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Some one that cant win a war with Ukraine..
He thought he will roll on Ukraine..
Bros calm down no body wins in a nuclear war..
Lol...NATO has more nuclear weapons combined
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by tenpipsperday: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Meninmen:

Which iron balls he get? grin. Una dey talk like say na only Russia get nuclear weapons.

The west impose economic sanctions, Putin dey talk about nuclear weapons. Just economic sanctions o, he don dey cry grin. What of if US and NATO talk about nuclear weapons? Na God he go cry give. grin

I thought some of you said China will back Russia against economic sanctions. Make he cry go meet China na. E never reach nuclear weapons grin grin

Don't mind that fool talking nonsense. He doesn't know what is nuclear weapon. He thinks he is safe in Africa.

Putin is just a mad man. And fellow mad people are clapping for him.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by sweetjohn(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Why do countries build and stockpile nuclear weapons and at what point do they make use of it.
Give me answer.

Is nuclear weapon for show glass display.
For your information, no country have tested her nuclear weapons in war before except the USA. USA have proven and tested it nuclear weapon before during ww2. People who have tested their own before and have proven to work effectively many years ago are not even making noise as this stupid Russia who have never tested theirs before. Always wasting money nukes with dead economy and making noise all over the world. The way USA will deal with Russia eeh! Or even NATO, they will not be able to recover in 1000yrs that is if they survive to recover in the first place. All Russia weapons we have heard of and know, Can you categorically say what America or UK is cooking? Can you? War is not won by mouth but in battle. Japan and Germany in ww2 made more noise than this and the USA was just looking at them. The world thought they will win not until USA unleaches a weapon the world have never seen or heard of before. It's not by making mouth up and down bro

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
He won't try it

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by assholemods: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
KingSatan:
I empathize with the people of Ukraine.

I pray that those who lost their lives find everlasting peace.

But I repeat, this is not our war. Africans, this is not your war!

Looking at it from an economic perspective, it is profitable to us (Nigeria) as the price of Brent crude is on the rise.

Remember, to Russia, Boko Haram is business. So sell more Kalashnikov's.

To Japan, it's business as usual. So sell more Toyota Trucks.

If you care so much about "War", look towards Ethiopia (Tigray) or Nigeria (We have been fighting terrorism for over 10 years).

I pray for peace.
And how is the increase in oil price profitable to Nigerian citizens?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nicenixon: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
gigabyte13:
I thought some E-RATS said, the sanctions wont affect Russia at all......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Putin is getting really frustrated... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
E shock me too. Baba ordered his generals to get nuclear warheads ready when he could no longer tolerate those sanctions. I know his rich friends must have been calling him to check whether his brain is still working or not. Those sanctions will also affect the Russians Mafia businesses like mad and other rich and wealthy Russians.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by TrueNigerian300: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
oldtruth:

Is it not funny that garri drinking Nigerians seems to know better than anyone. The only blame here should go to telecommunication company that gave you access to the internet.

Highly deluded fool

Are you stupid or what? I know you want my attention but I don't engage fools like you.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by real777(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
To Nairaland children, a nuclear war means that you wouldn't be on social media reading or commenting...no more food or alcohol for you, no more swag and forming posh, all your online money disappears...no more fornication for you. The world will literally go back to stone and stick age. The above is all you know and called enjoyment and it's the reason most of you talk like goats on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Willie2015: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Meninmen:
Ode. Acting as if he is the only one with nuclear weapons.

Your response to economic sanctions is nuclear weapons?

Call China na. Some Nigerians said China will help your country in case of economic sanctions grin grin

Even Chinese banks ....
Dey comply with US restrictions...

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by 5thcolm(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
useni1:
ogun kill u and that University you went to..University makes one stupid. Just 30mins America will be gone. They won't even have time to blink their eyes. Donkey brainwashed camel like you

You still don't get it. Russia do not have the capability to hit US mainland. Even if they do its gonna be so minimal. Whereas the US Nuclear capable warships are sprinkled all around Europe close to Russia. There is a lot of missle defense buffer all around Europe and the US itself. Even US ground soldiers are in Europe so close to Russia incase any groud assault is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by System202: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
donforeign:
and your child will poison you and your wife amen

It doesn't concern u. I will prefer it to west
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Mom007(f): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
KingSatan:
I empathize with the people of Ukraine.

I pray that those who lost their lives find everlasting peace.

But I repeat, this is not our war. Africans, this is not your war!

Looking at it from an economic perspective, it is profitable to us (Nigeria) as the price of Brent crude is on the rise.

Remember, to Russia, Boko Haram is business. So sell more Kalashnikov's.

To Japan, it's business as usual. So sell more Toyota Trucks.

If you care so much about "War", look towards Ethiopia (Tigray) or Nigeria (We have been fighting terrorism for over 10 years).

I pray for peace.
Reno omokri, is that you?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
nairalander2020:
Russia has the largest nuclear stock pile in the world.
Facts check#
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nicenixon: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
gigabyte13:

I love the chinese grin grin grin grin grin
Dem no dey put mouth for matter wey go come spoil their economy......
Those guys are very smart. They've seen suffering before and they are not ready to experience that again.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Coronavirus84: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
*For those confused about the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine, and by extension NATO.*
— Russia represents a polygamous husband with many wives like Ukraine, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belorussia, and the other Ex-Soviet Republics.
— In 1991, Ukraine being the most beautiful wife, demanded a divorce from her draconian husband.
— Russia grudgingly allowed her, but due to his toxicity and ego, he would rather see her remain single, subservient, and dependent.
— As a dynamic lady, Ukraine rapidly developed herself into one of the most beautiful women after the divorce.
— To the chagrin of Russia, Ukraine, his ex-wife, becomes a center of attraction wanted by other men, including his foe, NATO.
—Ukraine’s pulchritude and natural endowment earn her recognition from NATO—a counterpart to Russia.
—The relationship between NATO and Ukraine started growing at an alarming pace, unsettling the nerves of the ex-husband, Russia.
— As expected of a toxic narcissist, Russia went berserk. He insisted that a relationship between Ukraine and NATO will breed conspiratorial connivance, which poses a more significant threat to the masculinity and ego of Russia.
— NATO, a polygamist like Russia, is a liberal. His wives include the U.K., U.S., Greece, Germany, Spain, and many more.
— To NATO, the addition of Ukraine to his fleet of wives makes him more powerful and gives him an upper hand ahead of Russia.
— To Russia, NATO, and Ukraine’s marriage poses a grandiose threat to his territory. Therefore, he is committed to ensuring the relationship never happens.
— In his quest to truncate this relationship, Russia wants to reconstitute his past relationship; he is a nationalist, a fascist in the mode of Adolf Hitler.
— As a result of this, he abruptly barged into his unsuspecting ex-wife’s house a few days ago.
— The unwanted guest is currently holding her hostage, surrounding her house with hundreds of _dongaris_.
— NATO, at the moment, is scrambling for how best to rescue his new wife from her abusive ex.
— Russia had warned that anyone who interferes as he gobbles Ukraine would suffer consequences that they did not dream possible; that is, he has nuclear weapons to eviscerate even those who know nothing about his strained relationship with his ex.
—Right now, Ukraine is stuck between an abusive ex-husband and a new lover who has promised her the most exquisite things in the world.
— The world is perturbed as they watch this dispute in awe and fear.
— The rescue mission, if haphazardly planned, may likely boomerang into an all-out war between the two suitors and their friends.
— NATO, a businessman (Capitalist) and the controller of the G7, has threatened to impose severe sanctions against Russia if he fails to withdraw his _Dongaris_ from Ukraine's premises.
— The G7 are the big guys around. They include the U.S., U.K., Canada, EU, Italy, Japan, France, and Germany. An affiliation with these guys is lucrative, capable of catapulting any country to booming affluence.
— The essence of these sanctions is that these big guys will ghost Russia and cut every tie with him in an attempt to humble him “economically.”

*How is Africa connected to this conflict?*
— Africa should be worried about one thing, her economy.
— Economically, Africa and the rest of the world will be significantly affected should a war break out in Europe.
— The world is yet to recover fully from the aftermath of COVID-19.
— Asides from that, I see no reason why any African country/leader should take sides, at least, for now.
— Russia is the only European country that stood with Africa during the colonial period. Russia fought with Angola against the South African apartheid regime and defended Lumumba.
— Africa had better be spectators rather than a participant in this conflict.
— It is not on record that Russia had once colonized or invaded the African continent like Ukraine's new husband once did.
— There is an ongoing liberation in Mali. Russia is currently liberating Mali from French Imperialism.
— The embittered ex and the new husband are inconsolable at the moment.
— Although Olori Ebi (the United Nations) has attempted to mediate, Russia is deviant to his appeasement because the U.S. is the one feeding Olori Ebi the most. Understandably, he may not favor Russia.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.