Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage (52526 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by DSC7: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dominique said the story is fake....

I reverse my commentary. lipsrsealed
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Bigchristo: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Her hubby took her to Abuja.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I got a call earlier this year and it was Ugochi. She was desperate to see me.
she travelled down to Lagos to see me.
I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.
I ordered Food for them and then my biggest fear came.
She said her husband found out the baby is not his and sent her packing.
She informed me the baby is mine.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

How can I handle this situation?
accept taking responsibility of the child and tell your fiancé about it before getting married to her, take your son from Ugochi and move on, all this una fabricated stories don Dey too much
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by ariesbull: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

NO GO USE BECAUSE OF A WOMAN DENY YOUR PICKIN

TELL YOUR NEW WIFE TO BE ABOUT THE CHILD, HE IS YOUR FIRST SON, TAKE BACK THE BOY...TELL YOUR FIANCEE OR WHATEVER ABOUT THE SON AND IT IS LEFT FOR HER TO AGREE OR NOT

BUT TAKE BACK YOUR SON...YOU ARE LUCKY YOU HAVE YOUR SON AND NOT LOST
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by wamide042(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is super story…….someone should help me complete it joor….

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by ariesbull: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
You are amazing, I wonder how me will use because of woman to deny their blood, I no fit do that one...my blood is my blood, my wife is my wife
Bigchristo:
accept taking responsibility of the child and tell your fiancé about it before getting married to her, take your son from Ugochi and move on, all this una fabricated stories don Dey too much
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Lamanii22(f): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
You really went straight o the point grin grin, the part were you said "with a heavy heart I came in four times" omoor guy, you're brutal.... it really got me grin grin grin
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by daveP(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Paternity test dey really RKO all these “i will take care of it trust me” talk such ladies do. Dna test no send o. Comes down crashing like Thor’s hammer.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by adisabarber(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
It happened before you met your new girl so tell her the truth. If she decides to leave, let her leave now.

OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biggie225:
Op , conduct DNA test first before taking any chance.
If the boy is yours then take the boy under your custody ,and then throw that ugochi back to her husband. Simple.
Lol, he should take the boy away from his mother and bring the child for his new wife to nuture? LOL
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Stanfeelings: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
TELL YOUR FIANCEE NOW
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by vincentcena22: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Super story
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by qekng40(f): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
You ruined it the day you nutted in her.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fake stories is the order of the day now

4 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by chizyann15(f): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Make ur findings if the boy is truly urs, take responsibility of ur son, i will advice u open u to your woman now, come clean though its hurt but i must tell you is better now.udo
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Hope if your presentable fiancee does farewell adult games with her ex, you would not be upset

I don't get what the problem is. Does Ugochi want you to marry her or does she just want you to take responsibility for your handsome son?

By all means, tell your fiancee and inform your family.

Ugochi cannot be that naive to think that you were waiting for her all these years or you would take her back.

You ruined Ugochi's marriage so if she ruins yours, it would be a tit for that ....lolz

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by RPG2020(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Where is ogochi when we needed her

Let me wait for her before passing judgement because i don't judge by one side of a story shocked
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by yesloaded: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I think I've watched this film on AfMag Epic grin

December 25th, 2021 you claimed you are broke & you don't have money to buy things for your wife & 3kids

Today, you are single with no child before & planning to get married but your ex gf showed up with your kid

Abeg, make u no dey give us this Kain super story grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Bros I hail ooo. When una dey collect send-off chops.com, u no ask us for advice as regards to the venue and time ooo. When u dey pour am inside u no ask us for advise ooo. Infact Op carry ur cross, make Ogun no Kee u for there. angry

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Deborah98(f): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
I have a family friend who still sleeps with his married female friends. This guy was so shameless telling me this and I can't try recall what led to the conversation. The one that broke me was the last girlfriend who bleeped him on her wedding eve. Chim ooooooooooooooo e reach to cry. Why are some guys and ladies like this. Guys this story is real believe me,it is happening and will keep on happening because some people have maggot infested brains. @op take the child to your new found lover, explain things to her and then continue with your wedding preparations but trust me you and that girl Bleep up big big big time. E be things ooooh

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Badgers14: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Well, the did have been done.. I am not here to judge anyone.. God will take care of that.

But, you didn't tell us what Ugochi want.. she brought a little boy to you..okay.. now what??

Is she trying to make you marry her?, or she is just informing you about your son just in case?

Does ugochi have a job? Is she self employed?

First as ask her what she want and go from there..

If she needs financial support because she doesn't have any job.. since you are doing well now.. you could set up a business for her so she can take care of herself.. then you move on with your life and you both can co parent your son.

If you Ditch her.. hold your two ears.. if you Ditch her and she don't have no money and no where to sleep combined with the embarrassment she brought to her self and her family... then you just bought wahala..

Cheers!
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Action102(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Am here to read comments.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by AntiWailer: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tell ur wife to be.

Do a DNA and let her be carried along but let her know the likely hood is very very high .
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by yesloaded: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ishilove:
Fake stories is the order of the day now
You Gerrit
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ara21(f): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
See why it's not good to date broke guys in the first place, when they become rich they avoid you. Why did you still have to sleep with her few days to her wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by uzo4real(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
What you had done to someone's intending wife would likely be done to yours....wicked fellow. Better go and carry your son.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by kamaldin(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
danietohbadt:
This is serious. Very serious.

You shouldn’t have left caution to the wind while doing your farewell sh*t. See the result now.

Well, the best you could do now is explain exactly as you have explained here to your fiancée.

Ugochi will remain as baby mama.
You settle the little boy’s bills and that’s all.

And if your fiancée decides to go berserk, sorry is all I have to say.

Good advice if only he has the liver to spit it out.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Lightened: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Idiota.
You wasted someone's time for 8years and still has the efontery to have sex with her even after your mind has freed her. You are now here asking us what you should do after making an irrevocable but an avoidable mistake. Bring him, let me help you take care of him, nonsense talk.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Tareq1105: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Marry Ugochi.

That's my best advice for you or else you will end up marrying 2 wives.

It's better you start loving Ugochi for the sake of your future.

It's better to offend your fiancee, explain and apologize to her.

Ugochi has already tied rope on your neck with her son, your first fruit. You can't afford to deny that boy bcoz if you do, the consequences will be heavy for you to carry.

So, settle down with Ugochi and move on or else be ready for 2 homes.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by maticar: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
ogbenifamouz:
If this story is truth y are my the first to comment?
The story is fake

You are not FTC
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Wicked man. You deliberately took advantage of ugochi and you don't want karma to fall on you. You ruined her marriage and you don't want your planned marriage to be ruined. You better go and marry ugochi if you want peace of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? / Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.