Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage (52525 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by VicM6: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Her hubby took her to Abuja.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I got a call earlier this year and it was Ugochi. She was desperate to see me.
she travelled down to Lagos to see me.
I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.
I ordered Food for them and then my biggest fear came.
She said her husband found out the baby is not his and sent her packing.
She informed me the baby is mine.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

How can I handle this situation?
your case never reach Russia nd Ukraine own. Na case wey reach or pass that one we dey settle now. we moveed
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Rossycee(f): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Francisanointed:
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.
Best advice @op yield to this.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Panda7(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
wack script writers won't stop amazing us sad
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
EmzyT:
Make I chill wait for elders advice
Shift for me, you go like take this remaining sugar cane hold body too?

Elders don even show fess
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by bepositive11: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
I agree with others saying that you should accept that boy as your own because he is. Tell your to be wife about everything and give her time to process it and let her decide what to do, but make it clear that you love her so much and you don't love Ugochi anymore

OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by bellotaofeek: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ask for forgiveness, take ur son n let the lady take her stupidity !
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Guy you came inside her 4 times

Like WTF!

Guy you wickedt no be small

My advice is accept the child and let her move on unless you want to marry 2 wife's
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Kingisibor: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2022
collect your boy and move on with your life abeg. ugochi or ogechi whatever is her name should vanish ...
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by ginggerxy: 1:52am On Mar 02, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

stop cooking fake stories , that's how to handle it . GTFOH you lying bst.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by purpleicious(f): 5:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Tell your wife to be.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Coolgent(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Let her know that u opted for dna test, he is indeed your son then we will advise u
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by EmzyT: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Shift for me, you go like take this remaining sugar cane hold body too?

Elders don even show fess

grin grin
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ayobami0411: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Both of u no well... Put ursef in the shoe if your to b wife goes dsame route. Well take responsibility and get ur wife to be informed. As for ur ex, fear her cus someone that can do that 5 days to her wedding, hmmm
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by babakingsto(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2022
First you and ur so called Ugochi made a big mistake for meeting before her wedding.
Secondly d product of d meeting has to be accepted if is confirm to be urs.
Thirdly, note dt a child is better take care of by the mum until he can stand on his own to take decisions.
So pls don't welcome him to ur new home, u can inform ur incoming wife Abt ur baby mama, is never a problem but if she sees it to be a problem, pls end d marriage nw before is too late. Cos such a woman can't welcome dt ur son into d family.

For Ugochi, u already said u don't love her anymore. Let her kw ds and move on.

OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ekzoba(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2022
Thanks for this.What he did was very wrong and bad.
Francisanointed:
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Purity79: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Let ur fiancee know about the boy very important don't hide it from her.tell her that u know d lady before her. She will be angry d first time but last last she will forgive you. Good luck in advance
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Poleski: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Be a man and take responsibility for your love child and tell your fiancee!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? / Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.