Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage (52519 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Elidrisy20: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
I think you don enjoy her before? Just cancel that traditional marriage things,marry her, and continue from where you guys stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Etiyeokwe: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Guy...if you're convinced that the boy is yours, don't you ever deny him. I can never see my child grow under another man not to talk of my first fruit.

How will you feel if your mother points at a man saying "this is your father, but he refuses to accept you?"

Be open to your new wife to be and promise her that everything will be alright.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by fabson21(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Karma is real face what you started on you wicked oh and the girl foolish oh 5days to wedding you chop her you think say u wise you are a mumu man them go surly do u back
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Her hubby took her to Abuja.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I got a call earlier this year and it was Ugochi. She was desperate to see me.
she travelled down to Lagos to see me.
I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.
I ordered Food for them and then my biggest fear came.
She said her husband found out the baby is not his and sent her packing.
She informed me the baby is mine.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

How can I handle this situation?
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
On your wedding night to your fiancee, if you like still follow Ugochi do farewell fuucck, na you sabi. E go come turn Nigerian film, Farewell Fucck part 1 and 2
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Awoleesu(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmm...
Ladies! This is a big lesson for you...
Never sacrifice your future wantonly on the premise of "love"!

I can only imagine the frustration Ugochi is going through now because of her stupidity some years ago! - who goes to have sex with another partner just when their wedding is around the corner!

Well, Oga Mr. F@@ker, my sincere advice is if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, it's your turn to reciprocate the sacrifice Ugochi made for her own happiness!

Dissolve your present relationship and take Ugochi and your son in. It's the only way you can be happy in life!
If your fiancée has not taken in for you, perhaps you can settle her and release her to the hands of other random suitors...

I am not judging you, but this is my opinion; embrace your mistakes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Awoleesu:
Hmmm...

I can only imagine the frustration Ugochi is going through now because of her stupidity some years ago! - who goes to have sex with another partner just when their wedding is around the corner!

Well, Oga Mr. F@@ker, my sincere advice is if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, it's your turn to reciprocate the sacrifice Ugochi made for her own happiness!

Dissolve your present relationship and take Ugochi and your son in. It's the only way you can be happy in life!
If your fiancée has not taken in for you, perhaps you can settle her and release her to the hands of other random suitors...

I am not judging you, but this is my opinion; embrace your mistakes!

The answer is your gender
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Awoleesu(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmm...

I am not judging you, but this is my opinion; embrace your mistakes and be at peace in your future!
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Sivou1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Is your babe aware of your past? If yes the problem is half solved. If she is not, you need to open up to her, tell her how the whole thing started and how she didn't tell you anything until recently that she came with the child. Ask her to forgive you of your past, if she us yours she will stay at last. Best of luck
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by danny34(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Let me tell you. Your fiancee will go ahead and MARRY you after telling her, but will never forgive you in her heart or accept the boy as the first son in the family.

This is just the truth.

She will never allow the boy inherit your property should you die before the boy is grown.

In her heart, that boy will never be your first son.

Avoid this trouble nọw. MARRY ugochi and BEAR kids with her.

U are still angry... But do this and thank me in the future....

OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by deebrain(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Apparently, you guys had good sexual experiences.

Congratulations sir.

Next please...
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ikea81: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Take responsibility of your child and marry your fiancee. But if na me be Ugochi I go still use juju scatter your life sha

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by emmyw(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

You People Can't Move On In Peace, You Went For Last Lash And Came Inside Her Four Time, Bla Bla Bla, Can You Even Listen To Yourself? After Doing It, Did It Increase The Fund In Your Account?

My Advice, Open Up To Your Fiancee That You Have A Baby Outside And Disclose Everything To Het Before It's Too Late, If She Accept, Fine. Next Time Learn And Stop Thinking With Your Dick.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Subomi11: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

The best you can do is to marry Ugochi, she loves you to a fault. You shouldn't leave her in the cold.

For you yet to get married. Ugochi is your destined wife.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by kwasoly(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Oga carry ur cross, when u were busy going into her 4x you know even respect the fact say na person fiancee now chemistry done lead to biology and your here asking stupid question.
No let me vex with you..
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Gee64: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
It's not the fault of both parties.
But, if I were you, I would take responsibility of the child and marry my new found love I'm engaged to.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by DJInfluence: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Do a test, if he's yours, take fun responsibility of taking care of him. Inform your fiancée ( she may not be happy about it but tell her the truth from start so she knows what she's getting herself into).
You can also come to an agreement with your ex about how you go about taking care of your son(if he's proven to be yours).
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Gabriel99: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
First of, if you have the money, conduct a DNA test, if the result says yes, then claim full responsibility for your boy. Please endeavour to tell your wife-to-be what is happening and before conducting the test, she'll understand and forgive you if she's understanding, in fact this will test her convictions for you. If you fail to tell her before the DNA test it can back fire. Carry her along to avoid Ugochi sabotaging your life. You owe Ugochi no marriage, but you owe her sorry. Ask God for mercy and stop sleeping with people's betrothed wife's. God bless you.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by adedehinbo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Another reason Why we marry VIRGINS and VIRGINS only.
Imagine how SIMPle you have to be, to be rich and ended up with someone else's semen on your way to Abuja ?!

At least he wasn't stupid forever.
virgins are not that easy to nurture,you have to exercise alot of patient and unfortunately not everyone can endure that for long

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Made up story as usual, i have nothing to say you are on your own.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by enonche85(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Confess to your fiancee about this and go for a DNA test, but please never take Ugochi back if your fiancee decides to leave you.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by dinero101(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Baba. Call your fiancee, sit her down and explain all you have written here to her as honestly possible, take care of the child...
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by IbileIfe: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Super story.
Extremely comfortable in deed.

Mods should move it to Literature section.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by bluefilm: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
[s]Stright to pointI am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.Her hubby took her to Abuja.Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.I got a call earlier this year and it was Ugochi. She was desperate to see me.she travelled down to Lagos to see me.I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.I ordered Food for them and then my biggest fear came.She said her husband found out the baby is not his and sent her packing.She informed me the baby is mine.I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.How can I handle this situation?[/s]

I have seen this type of recycled stories so many times that I can't even count again.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by pek(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
ogbenifamouz:
If this story is truth y are my the first to comment?
I hear this grammar a lot and I ask, how does this sound to the speaker? Does it remotely sound correct?
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by chaloskyx: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
marry ugochi and your fiancée you are a man now arnt you? im sure you are more than capable
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
I don't see any problem here, my child over any love anytime any day. if you don't love her mom, the kid shouldn't suffer you people immaturity

tell your fiance now, if she accept her luck, if she declined she can fúck off. your biological child over love, just make sure the son is truly yours

I'm still watching my ex too, that her first son is my carbon copy, in fact the way I look when I was a child but he claimed the guy he left me for owned it, I will soon contest for it soon
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by olamoses75(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

This sounds like fiction. But Incase it’s real, make sure you do DNA test before you conclude that the kid is yours. That someone looks like you doesn’t mean they’re your blood (read about genetics). And if it happens that the kid is yours, make sure you inform your fiancé, so she would know what she’s into.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by InfinityFabric: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
adedehinbo:
virgins are not that easy to nurture,you have to exercise alot of patient and unfortunately not everyone can endure that for long
Sir, can you see how much mental gymnastics u had to go through to dispel the obvious truth.
Virgins can be 18, 20, 24, 26 even 28 years old, the definition is not someone who's young but someone who's not had sex before.
Since most of them comes from stable homes, they're better deal than the used ones.
The used ones almost always have father issues. So where the nurturing you talking about ?

Don't be a defeatist, go out there and set your rules ! Don't take these used girls take in.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Vyolet(f): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Life is not hard, marry the two of them, your forefathers and fathers did it.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Cutehector(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
She said you should not worry that she can sort herself out.

Please she should sort herself out.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by ultimateprof: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
There is imperfections in humanity and this is one it. If I were you, I will be happy that my first fruit is back.

Everyone have a dark history. Kindly manage yours!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? / 2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.