Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One (49914 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Kiddo01(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lobish
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by yusluvad(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy
Timagex:
I can't imagine having classified and important materials on my phone and then, someone smashes it and hands me another one. wink

Two people will meet baba God that day o... angry angry grin
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by PROPEACE: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Most dumbest skits I have ever watched

Pukes angry
Many are mad, but few are roaming.

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Iceberg3: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deborah98:
Except the phone is in a very bad condition else smashing it isn't ideal for me. He would have had her given it out than smashing it.
Say no to poverty nahhhh grin
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Kylekent59: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nonsense!

What if she mistakenly dropped the new one or it got stolen?
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Kaytex: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Smashing the former was not a wise move. If na me I will be very infuriated despite a new one. We all have that old stuff that no amount of replacement can make you discard.
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Ombudsman1: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Much congrats to the camera man for using his last invisibility portion
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Derrylatei: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
I always tell people not to fall for these skits. You can't video record things like this with perfect camera recordings, camera movements and the 'actors' obviously seeing interpreting scripts. And, you want us to believe it's natural. Funny people.
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by mirexxx(f): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
HeRulesMen:
So what happened to the SIM?
they'll gently remove it from the broken phone. What kinda question is this? angry
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by almarthins(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
As long as she's the wife, that's Far better than giving it to a hoe in the street because of pussy angry

I tell you
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Bigchristo: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by miketayo(m): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2022
BloomingDale:
Just imagine if some files/cookies saved on that phone are even more important to you than 10 brand new phones.

Lmao seems u don't understand what cookies are
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by onikoyikosoko: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
So because you upgraded your girlfriend phone from iphone 11 to iphone 12, you now went and destroy the iphone 11, when you could have given her the chance to use it to bless some poor person. I don't blame you Sha, social media has made many of our youth to become foolish.

Bless a poor hungry person with iphone 11? Why not sell it , and give the money to the poor people, you were talking about.......

He doesn't owe anybody any explanation.....
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by donhils: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2022
Doesn't make any sense to me. They could've dashed it out or better still sell it and cash out small on the phone
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Dearlord(m): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2022
I hate gadget cruelty What happens to gently giving the new phone to her without abusing the beautiful hand work of the manufacturer.

I am beginning to think this man must have committed a serious adultery by buying her gift to make her think all is well.

In other way round I won't blame him for his action because that is how the poor Nigerian men behave undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Smart man . Take style disconnect her from side-guys and all distraction. Starting the marriage new . He isnt dumb

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by HqBoss: 1:12am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by shoprite: 2:01am On Mar 01, 2022
HeRulesMen:
So what happened to the SIM?

. . .like Nollywood, watch out for Part 2 cool

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Perfectbeing(m): 2:09am On Mar 01, 2022
flyca:
No matter the intent, and the relationship, this is RUDE.

What happens to all the information in the old phone, contacts, pictures, notes etc. Heck!, some people even have emotional attachment to their old items. They may want to hold on to it just for the memories.
Its funny how the girl in the video is jubilating over the phone while you're here crying on her behalf
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by TwistDThinking(m): 2:59am On Mar 01, 2022
360command:
If you try that man, you going down .
The muscles on him my gee. E 4 kuku jus break the fone in two with him bare hands.

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by crackhouse(m): 3:06am On Mar 01, 2022
He must have learnt this from tik tok
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by BluntCrazeMan: 3:32am On Mar 01, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CahnJLsLC4F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Why smashing it??
What if all the information she uses in doing her work or business is stored in the phone memory of the smashed phone nkọ??
Why not just give her the phone?
Why smashing the old one?
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by BluntCrazeMan: 3:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Timagex:
I can't imagine having classified and important materials on my phone and then, someone smashes it and hands me another one. wink

Two people will meet baba God that day o... angry angry grin
Exactly..
That new empty phone is just like a toy, since the information on the old phone had not been transferred to it yet
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by BluntCrazeMan: 3:38am On Mar 01, 2022
flyca:
No matter the intent, and the relationship, this is RUDE.

What happens to all the information in the old phone, contacts, pictures, notes etc. Heck!, some people even have emotional attachment to their old items. They may want to hold on to it just for the memories.
Same thing I was wondering
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Prince001(m): 4:42am On Mar 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If this is not stupidity in its full glory then I wonder what it is

U are 100% correct óò. I'm sure that woman might have someone she wanted to give the phone to but the stupid man just scattered it cos of show off!!!!!! He never consider d woman privacy about her messages, pictures, video and so on still in the phone. Yẹyẹ people everywhere!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by BloomingDale(f): 4:45am On Mar 01, 2022
miketayo:

Lmao seems u don't understand what cookies are

What do you mean I do not understand what cookies are?
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by HRMK: 6:16am On Mar 01, 2022
that is wasteful!wont it av bn better to offer it as gift to who needs it?i am totally against his action anyway!
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by deebrownneymar: 6:22am On Mar 01, 2022
Hope say no be one of the thieves wey rob banks for Uromi be this
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 01, 2022
That babe's reaction after shouting is "Loyalty"

She deserves it for being loyal
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by McLizbae: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Rough play..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.