Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One (49929 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Exkandayee(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Is his wife, I'm happy,but if she did that for girlfriend,I go send ogun From Michigan here hahahaha
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Niece: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deborah98:
Except the phone is in a very bad condition else smashing it isn't ideal for me. He would have had her given it out than smashing it.
that's the perfect definition of Africans. They destroy duplexes owned by kidnappers to send a message to others. Common sense should tell them that such buildings should be converted into govt offices and used for public utility.

This dude just typified of leadership, wastage.

2 Likes

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
As long as she's the wife, that's Far better than giving it to a hoe in the street because of pussy angry
fact
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by treatise: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CahnJLsLC4F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How about the sim card, the thing nor sweet at all.
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Some people are attached to certain things they own for personal reasons. Don't try this with them....they will 'end' you.
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by tomju2(f): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
HeRulesMen:
So what happened to the SIM?
Same thing that happens to the black box when a plane is crashes. This question off me.
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deborah98:
Except the phone is in a very bad condition else smashing it isn't ideal for me. He would have had her given it out than smashing it.
if you smash my phone of #58k just because you want to give me iPhone 13pro max. You don kill me be that, the information inside my current phone worth more than #2m, and that woman should be careful, that's a sign of violence, the day he will suspect her of, na so he will smash her head
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by thatsleepboy1: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
flyca:
Notes

That's why Google keep notes is there for you. It's is easily accessible from anywhere around the world so far you have a Google account.
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by SirMichael1: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lol. This is just pure stupidity. What then happens to her messages and pictures? So because he bought phone for her, therefore she doesn't deserve the old one or the things in them?

I just dey imagine this thing happened to me. Lol. Me that use to lie to people that I bought my phone 40k just to avoid any kind stupid eyes, then someone will now break my phone of over 150k and gift me an 80k phone and expect me to smile and be happy. I swear, I'll break the head of whoever it belongs to.

2 Likes

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Sijo01(f): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
grin grin mad man.

Look at how the woman was humbly quite. If na some women they'll jump, petch on him and scratch his face with their nails cheesy
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Google account will restore the backup files
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by MufasaLion: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
I can't imagine anyone smashing my cell. It will end in fight.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Chrislova(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
This shit is now trending
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by udemzyudex(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
What about the information on the other phone.
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Lightorder: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hope the Adamu backed her contacts before engaging in his favorite spots . The joy of the moment really touched me
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Ashawosboifrien: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lawalemi:
Money stops nonsense
Do you have money?
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lawalemi:
Money stops nonsense
This one won be like money miss road. He would have had her given it to her younger folks or something...

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by nickyj19: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
undecided childish
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Lawalemi(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ashawosboifrien:

Do you have money?
I don't grin
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Shurtman79(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Show off, we don seeam angry angry
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by flyca: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

That's why Google keep notes is there for you. It's is easily accessible from anywhere around the world so far you have a Google account.

Holl'up sir, some people do not like or do not want to save things in the cloud. Thanks.
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
As long as she's the wife, that's Far better than giving it to a hoe in the street because of pussy angry
You are entirely correct
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
That is if it is iphone 15 plus
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Agugbadin: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nollywood
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Charisma01: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Why smash an old phone to give someone a new phone?
What about all the information that may not be backed up online?
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Eryyy92: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Munzy14:
grin grin
The man be like person wey fit snatch phone o..

By the way new phone wey no dey carton, I hope say no be street.. lipsrsealed
no force me to laugh abeg grin grin
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by phemmyfour: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deborah98:
That's his own way of showing affection
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by yusluvad(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Deborah98:
You've said it all...
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by yusluvad(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
His stupidity reeks to the moon and back...
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If this is not stupidity in its full glory then I wonder what it is

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.