Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act (35261 Views)

NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request / Zelensky: If West Won't Impose No-fly Zone, "Give Me The Planes" / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act by salanda: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY3JsqVR_04

Kim Iversen highlights previous warnings from world leaders that NATO expansion would lead to a Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act by Moseshasss: 1:20am On Mar 03, 2022
ButterBurger:
America is clever.
They used ukrian to set trap for Russia.
Putin is just playing into the hands of the west.
That's why china wants to settle the quarrel now.
Rissia is in a difficult situation here, their economy will crumble, soon Putin will have internal problem

This was my thinking....the WEST Used Ukraine as bait to finish RUSSIA economically..with less CASUALTIES.......PUTIN is very UNWISE.. not seeing this...

These SANCTIONS are too HEAVY for one COUNTRY.. it's just a matter of time ......RUSSIA will be in Total MESS ECONOMICALLY

1 Like

Re: Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act by DaveHarry(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Did Ukraine president Zelensky chose to fight Russia? No he didn't. Russia attacked his territory and what do you expect of him? I guess he should sit n watch right?
Mightymanna:
They can only bully 'small' countries.
Ukrainian leader is a war monging JEW that will leads the country to destruction and run to Israel, no any president in his right senses will be fighting Russia without external backing not even UK, but instead of them to profer dialogue and reconciliation they are rather arming Ukraine and sanctioning Russia. None of them offer truce or any ceasefire only sanctioning except France
Re: Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act by tipsieoladj(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
neuf:

biggest terror to America yet the US has 5 times as many allies as Russia. Oh! God, the US is so scared.

Seems you no truly get sense having allies is not what count as strength in International dispute. Why then is the so called NATO only supporting from afar? go back to sec sch and learn how to do research for truth and not believing lies.. "Western slowpoke"
Re: Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act by Czario: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2022
ichidodo:
No fly zone would escalate the conflict from regional war to a global catastrophe....

That is exactly what the puppet masters want.
Re: Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act by DaveHarry(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Czario:

That is exactly what the puppet masters want.
And the Ukrainian president is one hell of a joke. I wonder how he attained such an important position. He just can't see the motives of the West. They are using Ukraine to play ping-pong. He just doesn't fit to lead Ukraine. I'm beginning to support Russia's action.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act by Czario: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
DaveHarry:

And the Ukrainian president is one hell of a joke. I wonder how he attained such an important position. He just can't see the motives of the West. They are using Ukraine to play ping-pong. He just doesn't fit to lead Ukraine. I'm beginning to support Russia's action.

I hear the guy got huge investments... 15 million Florida mansion and a billion dollars stashed in a European bank. I hope he lives to spend and enjoy it all.
Re: Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act by DaveHarry(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Czario:

I hear the guy got huge investments... 15 million Florida mansion and a billion dollars stashed in a European bank. I hope he lives to spend and enjoy it all.
On the money side, what else do you expect of a president, maybe that's why he even became presido in the first place. A reasonable man would've put in more efforts towards a truce at this point in time. Destroying his own people thinking the NATO will help him: he never know those people wey Dem dey call "the West".
Re: Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act by Czario: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
DaveHarry:

On the money side, what else do you expect of a president, maybe that's why he even became presido in the first place. A reasonable man would've put in more efforts towards a truce at this point in time. Destroying his own people thinking the NATO will help him: he never know those people wey Dem dey call "the West".

Yeah, he's an agent of the West who's been used and is about to be dumped. He will be captured by Russian forces and then executed, very shortly.
Only God can save him from this fate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship / What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions / Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.