Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status (40615 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by omolasho: 10:03am On May 02, 2022
Ogbene you are toxically insecured o! She is not your wife and you flattering her on your WhatsApp is solely your own unsolicited choice. Take things easy, there is no legal place for boyfriend and girlfriend but only husband and wife.

Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by medriano: 10:35am On May 02, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.

You don’t force things like that. Did she ask you to post hers? You do that out of your own freewill so don’t compel her to do same.
What’s so important about putting you up in status anyway?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.