Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status (40642 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Aaay: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Does that symbolize love signs
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by intruder15(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I feel uneasy when she hides me

You sound insecure.

I hope not.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MrMacinterchi1: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Snitch24:
Chaii
Out of all the problem in this life na ur picture wey no dey another person status na EIN dey bother you
Omoh na war for you ooh
it says a lot in an active relationship supposed to be build on trust. It give a very big room for suspiciousness.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MrMacinterchi1: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Twoclans:
This your girlfriend is not knowledgeable with the use of whatsapp.

The best thing is to post you and its only you and a few of your friends that will see it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

fraudulent sisters

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by phemmyfour: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.
It's time to play the game too. Put another girl on your status and watch her reaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by KINGS100(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.

Someone said
"No woman is single, just join the que. The winner will be announce in Church on the wedding day"

Man! Mable she's waiting for the winner to be announced before she post it on her status.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by AngelDove10(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Leave Dem alone ooo.....some will block u viewing her status while she uploads another guy pictures.....women are so u predictable.....I don wash my hands comot biko.....I don't have power for heartbreaks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by poweredcom(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
@op

That is how many of these girls behave they are the highest trickster on earth they don't know love

I keep saying it na men de love women don't love they only want wat men can do for Dem

Ol boy that beech has another guy in her line

@womenareapess come see dis mugu

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Calicoe: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na people like una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE...

WAITING DE WORRY U!

70yrs OLD MAN!

U NO 1 GET SENSE..

Infact I don LOAD enough BULLET 4 my KALA..

ABEG send me ur LOCATION..

I ONE COME SETTLE SOMETHING...

WTF MAN!

Ahh, see kala man don show. Where u dey since? Seriously, so many things don too sup for this NL wey we for need ur kala to take solve dem

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by buzorcharles(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wisesaying001:
That doesn't mean she's no longer into you,she definitely might be a reserved person.

Reserve my foot. She is a player. Just make it easy for this bro
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by buzorcharles(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
She doesn't talk too much she only said nothing I ask why she shouted at me that there is no reason

Las Las na ur hrt go break

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Cathy0505(f): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

You can say that again, you said your girlfriend have you married her, any thing she like she can do with her phone even if you are the one that bought it for her
If she refused to post your picture is it a sin,
You said Catholic girl what about you that is not Catholic

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only an unwise lady will be uploading a boyfriend pics on her status, the life of a woman is quite different from that of a man.

And why is that if the relationship is properly defined with an expected end?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
She has every right to keep her relationship anonymous and if you're not cool with it, then end the relationship and Stop being obsessed.

If she start posting your pictures now and you break her heart, don't you know she will be a laughing stock.

What a way of thinking?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
We have done that severally I open up to her, I hide nothing from her but she tells me the one she fill like, cannu imagine she save a guys number with MY HEART that was when my trust for her started shaking, I confronted her she said he is a friend. I told her to change it but she didn't. The other day I came her house I saw two plates of ice cream yet she didn't explain it. I felt bad.

Guy end the relationship, this my opinion anyways. I personally don't have time for bullshit, I take you serious and prioritize you, and make you the only woman in my life and you feel, I'm not a big deal, even by show of loyalty, fidelity and a little bit of being proud of.

to hell, oga let her be, only take seriously those who show levels of commitment at the dept you are willing to go. Baba no date any lady way no ready to make you her only option but make sure you're doing same.

Love is a command (no hate her, but put gap between una) association is not (choose those who choose you and value the principles you stand for).

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
frozen70:

She has her reasons and it will be nice if you don't force her
You posted her in your DP you have your reason's too

All these are flimsy excuses in my opinion, if she doesn't think the guy will marry her let her get out of the relationship and not putting on a leash.

What's that for?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by PRIEST001(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
coolBros that lady is not proud of you.
Don't make her your priority anylonger!
Any raising her voice shows sign of disrespect.
Look for a lady that loves you passionately. Bros that lady is not proud of you.
Don't make her your priority anylonger!
Any raising her voice shows sign of disrespect.
Look for a lady that loves you passionately.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Poleski: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

You behaved irrational. You can't force a woman to be in the same level of feelings with you! Individuals fall in love differently. Some are faster while some are slower.

Don't get me wrong, you might be right to think she's not into you. I'm just exposing you to other probable causes.

Her not adding your pic to her profile isn't enough reason to call it quits. Give her enough time to show you her true feelings. 
With time, you'll really know if she's the one.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Murphyenemuwe: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bro take heart. I chop my breakfast this morning. My fiancee never knew I will show up. She swore with her life she's not cohabiting with a guy. I showed up this morning and I saw her changing her clothes. She was shocked to the marrow. I don't know what these girls want. You leave guys who don't have money and when you see a guy that's helping you financially you will still cheat with a guy that has nothing. Imagine coughing out 200k in this buhari regime for her professional course. I made sure I recorded it and I sent the video to all my family members home and abraod. E pain me but we move
Pasima:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Murphyenemuwe: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2022
I don't know why girls defend themselves when It comes to evil. It's disgusting
Lima98:
her reseaon might be different from what you think
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Tallest45(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2022
Alaye double up...
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by milliondollas(m): 4:09am On Mar 04, 2022
You are on reserve bench
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Pasima(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2022
Mind your words mr man i am 25 if u dont know what to say you keep quiet and stop displaying your stupidity
sleek82:
you sound like a 16 year old boy....how many relationships have you been into? Like seriously Her body changing is a sign of cheating? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy. What will Musa not see in Nairaland oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Boogyman557: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Calicoe:

Ahh, see kala man don show. Where u dey since? Seriously, so many things don too sup for this NL wey we for need ur kala to take solve dem
Holly Gram cool

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

No VEX MAN!

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by poweredcom(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Bro take heart. I chop my breakfast this morning. My fiancee never knew I will show up. She swore with her life she's not cohabiting with a guy. I showed up this morning and I saw her changing her clothes. She was shocked to the marrow. I don't know what these girls want. You leave guys who don't have money and when you see a guy that's helping you financially you will still cheat with a guy that has nothing. Imagine coughing out 200k in this buhari regime for her professional course. I made sure I recorded it and I sent the video to all my family members home and abraod. E pain me but we move

You helped a girl with 200k for her course omo una de try o

Why did you do that bro that is not a good thing to do to naija girls na , they will still fall ur hand
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by sleek82(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Pasima:
Mind your words mr man i am 25 if u dont know what to say you keep quiet and stop displaying your stupidity
I am not sure you understand what the word "stupidity" means hence you would not have used it in this context. Please get your learned neighbor to read all you have written on here to you (right from the silly write up to comments you have made) and then ask your neighbor if you don't sound like a 16 year old. Imagine, you are even 25...that makes it worse! Babies everywhere!!! Crying over a watsapp dp. Mschew!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Pasima(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
You are right I am childish you are a fool for saying that where you here to understand what made me conclude on that
Oblongatarh:
Your girlfriend must have seen a very bad trait in you and is not proud of you. She's just trying to see if you can change or not before you get dumped. From your writeup, I can sense that you are a kind of childish for assuming that your girl friend is cheating on you for being reserved, and generalizing that all Catholic girls are cheats because of your girlfriend's action.
Grow up brother man!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Pasima(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
God bless you for saying the truth
brandsoncharlie:

There's nothing childish about posting someone you love. No wonder yahoo boys they use these girls without knowing who he's.
Celebrities post their boyfriends and girlfriends who will receive more public backlash than you.
Stop giving irrelevant excuses does not worth it.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Pasima(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you boss
tegrianonigltd:

Oga
From what he explained, the werey Dey chest back to back... she is Aggressive one, she Dey cheat. No Dey use English confuse the young lad, as an Old Gee, boy wherever you are, run from that relationship it will ruin you, mentally.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Pasima(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
You are afool you are stupid do u know what I have done for her.
Enemyofpeace:
See James Bond claiming ownership of wetin him never pay dowry for. You are behaving like a baby bro, the girl should dump you and look for a real man and not cry cry baby.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Pasima(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
My own name, if you are in my position won't u be angry
Siwel25:

I don laugh tire. Ure funny man. Shes most likely cheating if she saves a friend's name as 'My Heart'. If it were her brother or close cousin, it would make sense. What did she save your number as?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Pasima(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
You are a fool
Emperorx:
now I see why she not proud to ur picture up on WhatsApp ,from ur write up baba u talk like someone without sense or better still you are not matured yet to be in a relationship

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.