Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status (40608 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Pasima(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2022
No
Dayveed23:
I don't know if I'm the only one but I don't like people posting my pictures ...for any reason in particular ...the funny thing is I take alot of pictures myself grin grin grin grin...and I'm a private person ..if I was dating someone ...I wouldn't post your pictures and plss don't post mine ..

BTW...is she the one on your profile? smiley wink smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Pasima(m): 6:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Thanks
cumoverna:
Stop sucking her kpekus, jeez.
That thing signify that she has total dominion over you.

After sucking her, she nor give you sex , and your happy in the relationship. Rubbish
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Raggy(m): 6:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Op slowly end the relationship and don't give her shi-shi again. Keeping your sanity matters more than any pussay.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by ibechris(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2022
U are dating your ancestors.

It has nothing to do with catholic ladies but dating without brain is ur greatest undoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Toktee(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.
How old are you.?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Raxxye(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.
What does her action have to with "Catholic girls?"
Have you gone to see her parents by way of planning to marry her? I guess No.
But you want her to flaunt you on social media.
What if her parents or older siblings are on social media too? She should flaunt you before them and everyone else. As who na? Boyfriend? You think it's every body that lacks proper home training like you?
And you're talking about "Catholic girls".

Mind you, I'm not Catholic, but it's just annoying!
Sense is very far from you. Stu.pid boy!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by bluefilm: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Are you a SIMP?

Why must you get fulfilment from controlling another person all in the name of a relationship?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by victorazy(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only an unwise lady will be uploading a boyfriend pics on her status, the life of a woman is quite different from that of a man.

No mind the guy!
He want to close the babe way grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Emperor88(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Oga na by force?...your girlfriend not your wife.....misplaced priority
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by watchindelta(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Continue posting her own dem lol
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I feel uneasy when she hides me

Like a Sanitary pad
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by President2001(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Why are you so emotional, are you marry to her?
Are you the one bought the phone?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by legallyminded: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Leave the table before She serves you cold and stale breakfast.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Omohena: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Must she follow your pattern of love ?.She's not yet your Wife no your boundaries my brother
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Zannix(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Chai...take your business somewhere else!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Oyin2212(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

What's wrong with all this children? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by chigoziri2403(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
We have done that severally I open up to her, I hide nothing from her but she tells me the one she fill like, cannu imagine she save a guys number with MY HEART that was when my trust for her started shaking, I confronted her she said he is a friend. I told her to change it but she didn't. The other day I came her house I saw two plates of ice cream yet she didn't explain it. I felt bad.
you are a mumu man
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by sharone21(f): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
So that later on when u disappoint her she will not know how to hide her head....Knowing how unstable men's emotion and idea of love is.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by SarkinYarki: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2022
You no fine and you want make Dem post U cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Why me is always begging my own to reduce the way she do exposes my pictures on WhatsApp and Facebook even though I don`t used to put her own.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by NickD(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Her not posting your profile pic has nothing to do with her being Catholic. Get your ass outta your head. Keep your bias to yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Legendrysailor(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
She doesn't talk too much she only said nothing I ask why she shouted at me that there is no reason

Get d Bleep out of here terrible Simp
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Emperor88(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Toktee:
How old are you.?
Under 23 I guess. You never see the one way go introduce you to his sugar daddy in form of Uncle.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Alexaonfleek: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Please mind how you mention catholic girls o
If dem nor post your picture nko?
If you want her to post your pics please do the needful
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2022
Ode post
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by adecz: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2022
▶️▶️▶️▶️

Just because she is the only mosquito
in your net doesn't mean you are the
only mosquito in her own net nah....

⏩⏩Better get sense.. ☹️���
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Of all your problems you choose this? What a joker! How did this get to FP?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by NoToPile: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2022
All these topics on FP sha.

Nawa.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by oregan(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2022
She love you with her heart, not with her data
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Ulunne777(f): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Why will she post your pictures have you paid her bride price?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.