Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) (1209 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / My fiancée is cheating again / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by czarr(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
3 things

1. By her phone: this is the easiest and surest way to know your girl is cheating, when she is panicky when you hold her phone, she doesn't leave it to last more than 1minute in your hand, it's either she wants to check something or reply somebodys message back.
You'd also notice that she always has her phone facing downwards wherever she drops it, it's a subconscious act for fear of a message to caller ID to pop up...also her phone maybe always on silent.

2. increased freakiness: this one is the one only the real gees know, If she cheats with a man that turns her on more than you, she would bring to you the left over freakiness from her last encounter with the sneaky link, you'd be like: where did she learn how to do that thing with her tongue she hasn't done that before? suddenly she likes to suck your nipple or balls or is more willing to try anal, you sha get my drift. Don't be decieved whatever new freakiness that has not been there before in your relationship you are not the one who turned her on like that.

3. when she tells you to go deeper even when you done go your deepest: obviously somebody more endowed than you has parked in her garage and adjusted her garage to fit his car.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by Dawn91(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
czarr:
3 things

1. By her phone: this is the easiest and surest way to know your girl is cheating, when she is panicky when you hold her phone, she doesn't leave it to last more than 1minute in your hand, it's either she wants to check something or reply somebodys message back.
You'd also notice that she always has her phone facing downwards wherever she drops it, it's a subconscious act for fear of a message to caller ID to pop up...also her phone maybe always on silent.

2. increased freakiness: this one is the one only the real gees know, If she cheats with a man that turns her on more than you, she would bring to you the left over freakiness from her last encounter with the sneaky link, you'd be like: where did she learn how to do that thing with her tongue she hasn't done that before? suddenly she likes to suck your nipple or balls or is more willing to try anal, you sha get my drift. Don't be decieved whatever new freakiness that has not been there before in your relationship you are not the one who turned her on like that.

3. when she tells you to go deeper even when you done go your deepest: obviously somebody more endowed than you has parked in her garage and adjusted her garage to fit his car.
[/s]

[img]https://c./HjUdWiHjvbYAAAAM/eating-popcorn-watching.gif[/img]
Re: 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by czarr(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Don't live in denial bro...let her go.
Re: 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by Dawn91(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
czarr:
Don't live in denial bro...let her go.
[/s]

Your topic was trash

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by czarr(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Your topic was trash
bro don't live in denial...leave that girl before you take care of pikin wey no be your own.

You cannot even counter one point because you are just living in denial that one of your homies may be in your girls guts.
Re: 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by Dawn91(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
czarr:
bro don't live in denial...leave that girl before you take care of pikin wey no be your own.

You cannot even counter one point because you are just living in denial that one of your homies may be in your girls guts.
[/s]

Still trying to be relevant when no one read your topic
Re: 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by czarr(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Still trying to be relevant when no one read your topic

Then why are you here bro? You should go where others are..... na till everybody straff your girl before that love clear for your eye brodali
Re: 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by Dawn91(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
czarr:
Then why are you here bro? You should go where others are..... na till everybody straff your girl before that love clear for your eye brodali

[/s]

I just want to fück up your thread

Re: 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by czarr(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:

I just want to fück up your thread

The views is all I need....and the views are up, I just passed a message I don't need anyone validating with comments. The smart ones learnt something the foolishh ones (well you) talk shitt, you spoil my thread for your mind as if them de pay salary for here, I no be blogger.
Re: 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by Dawn91(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
czarr:
The views is all I need....and the views are up, I just passed a message I don't need anyone validating with comments. The smart ones learnt something the foolishh ones (well you) talk shitt, you spoil my thread for your mind as if them de pay salary for here, I no be blogger.
[/s]

No one cares

Re: 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by czarr(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

No one cares
You obviously do Oga, nairaland is your best reality, your real life must be fvcked up.
Re: 3 Ways To Know Your Girl Is Cheating...(revealed) by Dawn91(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
czarr:
You obviously do Oga, nairaland is your best reality, your real life must be fvcked up.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! To Divorce A Marriage Done In The Church In Lagos(cac) / Men And Sex / Across The Oceans Love?is It 4real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.