Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences (21750 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
unyted:

You messed up comrade. You shouldn't have asked! Just invite her to go out with you - and go for the kiss! If she evades your kiss, she doesn't love you. That's the KISS test!

My bad I guess.
Well, she's in my past now..
Thanks for the OT tho'.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Chrislova(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

As the hot slap landed on you, shebi tears almost rolled down your cheeks?
Don't lie.
grin grin grin after de slapped,u go de look de girl somehow
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Zeel007: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:

Guy leave me I still dey vex abeg

I been still dey the toasting stage and the girl just reject me, tell me say na lust I dey feel for am say no be love, like say she be jesus christ wey she go know about my feelings.....oya allow me make I show you say na really love wey I feel for you... the babe come dey yarn careless, she just twist all the talk come carry my personal matter put inside, something wey dey beyond my control
How you go drag my personal life inside another matter, like say na me wey create myself, the girl don make me vex abeg, she just open mouth wraaa dey make conclusions, I no dey like wen pesin dey claim say dem know me more than I know myself, even my papa no know me like that, so na she wey go claim knowledge of everything about me

I just die am abeg, I dey regret say I allow her disorient me..... already she dey claim say she dey with person.... e come be like say I too dey disturb am..... I just wish say I fit kill all feelings for her abeg..... I no go gree carry any woman matter for head again.... anytime wey I see woman even if dem no dey pursue me I go carry my slippers run
Lolz very funny. But the truth is such girl is very childish.even if you will say no to a guy, say it without making the person feel bad about themselves.

Most girls don't have a proper orientation though. But you shouldn't allow rejection get to your heart.

This is the way I handle mine, I was like you before. The way I handle asking girl out is before going to meet her, I would have imagine the worst outcome that could happen, by so doing, even if it turns out negative, I wouldn't be much heartbroken cos I haven't made my expectation about her to be only positive.

Even till now, even when dating a girl, I will assume she might do any how anytime by quitting. Nah human being. So I don't place too much expectation on her. Although I will love her and care for her o, but I just have that one side of a thought so that I won't loose myself totally by being shattered if she eventually quits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by solsticey2k3(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Happened to me in my teen years. Sometime in 2006, I followed my cousins to their church and there I saw this damsel, I tried rather vainly to woo her.

I kept following her up but it wasn't easy, I used everything at my disposal to woo her but to no avail. I even got a resounding slap on one of those occasions. Even when I was made a functionary in my school in 2009, she wouldn't still give in to my demands despite the fact that most girls were dying.

I had to let her be and moved on, I even forgot that she existed . Some years later (2011), my phone rang one early morning only for me to pick up and lo and behold she was the one. I couldn't even recognise her voice again cos it's been really long I heard from her.

She explained whom she was and believe me, I was genuinely happy to hear from her. She was like "you just forgot about me, you just stopped talking to me..."
I was like " I couldn't keep trying to woo you forever"

She explained that my cousins told her that I got an admission so she collected my number and called to congratulate me. I thanked her for her gesture...
We are still good friends now, in fact, apart from my fiancee she's got to be the best female friend I have.
She has matured a lot to be very calm, kind, attentive, and compassionate.

Walahi, some girls over do it
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Chrislova(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Happened to me in my teen years. Sometime in 2006, I followed my cousins to their church and there I saw this damsel, I tried rather vainly to woo her.

I kept following her up but it wasn't easy, I used everything at my disposal to woo her but to no avail. I even got a resounding slap on one of those occasions. Even when I was made a functionary in my school in 2009, she wouldn't still give in to my demands despite the fact that most girls were dying.

I had to let her be and moved on, I even forgot that she existed . Some years later (2011), my phone rang one early morning only for me to pick up and lo and behold she was the one. I couldn't even recognise her voice again cos it's been really long I heard from her.

She explained whom she was and believe me, I was genuinely happy to hear from her. She was like "you just forgot about me, you just stopped talking to me..."

She explained that my cousins told her that I got an admission so she collected my number and called to congratulate me. I thanked her for her gesture...
We are still good friends now, in fact, apart from my fiancee she's got to be the best female friend I have.
hmmm I hope is not friend with benefits

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by RussellRutherfo: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

For crying out loud what will even make a girl to land a guy slap for wooing her. Listen to him if you want to if he keeps pestering you, ignore him totally. Slapping him, obviously you're inviting a very big trouble to yourself.

A girl once did that to my elder brother, even me I was pitying the girl, because I Know how aggressive my brother is. I just knew that her own is finished. Of all the things to do, you went ahead to slap my brother? ah! aunty sorry o. The beating she received from my brother hand that day, even me, I wasn't pleased with my brother.

A lot of people started blaming my brother for going to that length of giving her bruises , forgetting that it was the girl that started the trouble first.

Before you land a guy a slap, make sure you have the power to withstand whatever will happen. If you're expecting the crowd to come to your defend because you're a woman, then you're a coward.

grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Afokesco(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
no gal go ever slap me..

.if I gist her she say no

I no dey pressure

I go just smile and tell her say na guy man like me naim go

still use her back nack ground cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Poleski: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:
[b][/b]I went to toast a pretty girl in 2019 during an end of the year party. While talking, she stood there looking over my shoulder and landed me an end of the year slap.

Long story short, she sent me a written note containing her name, an apology and her contact. She stated that her dad was close and was watching her... We dated the next year and it was fun.

Let's hear yours

She lied to you and you believed it! You're a jerk to her cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:

Guy leave me I still dey vex abeg

I been still dey the toasting stage and the girl just reject me, tell me say na lust I dey feel for am say no be love, like say she be jesus christ wey she go know about my feelings.....oya allow me make I show you say na really love wey I feel for you... the babe come dey yarn careless, she just twist all the talk come carry my personal matter put inside, something wey dey beyond my control
How you go drag my personal life inside another matter, like say na me wey create myself, the girl don make me vex abeg, she just open mouth wraaa dey make conclusions, I no dey like wen pesin dey claim say dem know me more than I know myself, even my papa no know me like that, so na she wey go claim knowledge of everything about me

I just die am abeg, I dey regret say I allow her disorient me..... already she dey claim say she dey with person.... e come be like say I too dey disturb am..... I just wish say I fit kill all feelings for her abeg..... I no go gree carry any woman matter for head again.... anytime wey I see woman even if dem no dey pursue me I go carry my slippers run

Forget her joor.....

Why guy man go just the lament like this on top woman matter...

Keep your head up.... Keeping growing including financially

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:
[b][/b]I went to toast a pretty girl in 2019 during an end of the year party. While talking, she stood there looking over my shoulder and landed me an end of the year slap.

Long story short, she sent me a written note containing her name, an apology and her contact. She stated that her dad was close and was watching her... We dated the next year and it was fun.

Let's hear yours

If this story is true then you have no respect for yourself. The kind of humiliation some guys take for a little Coochie amazes me sometimes.

slap just like that? And in public for that matter. When last did your own mother slap you sir? And you still smiled with her and dated her after that lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Zeel007:
Lolz very funny. But the truth is such girl is very childish.even if you will say no to a guy, say it without making the person feel bad about themselves.

Most girls don't have a proper orientation though. But you shouldn't allow rejection get to your heart.

This is the way I handle mine, I was like you before. The way I handle asking girl out is before going to meet her, I would have imagine the worst outcome that could happen, by so doing, even if it turns out negative, I wouldn't be much heartbroken cos I haven't made my expectation about her to be only positive.

Even till now, even when dating a girl, I will assume she might do any how anytime by quitting. Nah human being. So I don't place too much expectation on her. Although I will love her and care for her o, but I just have that one side of a thought so that I won't loose myself totally by being shattered if she eventually quits.

What's really fuelling my anger is, I know she loves me, I overheard her wen she told her friend......so y is she saying weird things, telling me I'm a bad boy, I won't know how to love her properly, I won't be able to understand her as much as she wants me to, I'm too spoiled the guy she's dating she can relate with him, he understands life and he understands her bla bla bullshit talks..... You never even try give me one millisecond of a chance and you don dey talk like say you don already see the future
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Ecos(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by SilvanusII(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

For crying out loud what will even make a girl to land a guy slap for wooing her. Listen to him if you want to if he keeps pestering you, ignore him totally. Slapping him, obviously you're inviting a very big trouble to yourself.

A girl once did that to my elder brother, even me I was pitying the girl, because I Know how aggressive my brother is. I just knew that her own is finished. Of all the things to do, you went ahead to slap my brother? ah! aunty sorry o. The beating she received from my brother hand that day, even me, I wasn't pleased with my brother.

A lot of people started blaming my brother for going to that length of giving her bruises , forgetting that it was the girl that started the trouble first.

Before you land a guy a slap, make sure you have the power to withstand whatever that will happen. If you're expecting the crowd to come to your defend because you're a woman, then you're a coward.

Sha na girls were get power de slap guys not girls like us grin were no get Shishi power grin

If your useless elder brother had sat in his corner all by himself, I doubt a slap would have come to meet him. But no, he decided to INVADE someone else's space and when the person violently reacted, took to beating them. Again, he is useless, as well as a bully. Àgbà tí ò mọ ara ẹ̀ l'ágbà

I even doubt a girl suddenly slaps toasters. I'll bet they get slapped because these pest cannot understand 'NO'
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Zeel007: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:

What's really fuelling my anger is, I know she loves me, I overheard her wen she told her friend......so y is she saying weird things, telling me I'm a bad boy, I won't know how to love her properly, I won't be able to understand her as much as she wants me to, I'm too spoiled the guy she's dating she can relate with him, he understands life and he understands her bla bla bullshit talks..... You never even try give me one millisecond of a chance and you don dey talk like say you don already see the future
is very simple, if you really like her, ignore her totally like she doesn't exist. Whenever you see her, greet her with cheerfulness and never raise the discussion or tried calling her on phone when you get home. Is a reversed psychology.

She will get to a point start feeling unease cos you are no longer showing and pursuing her like the way you really were into her. By doing so, you've weaken her Ego, if she feel an atom of likeness for you though, she will be looking for an avenue to talk to you, then this time you don't rush but give it a time and talk about it again.

Asking a lady out is more of self confidence and ability to communicate your heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Zeel007:
is very simple, if you really like her, ignore her totally like she doesn't exist. Whenever you see her, greet her with cheerfulness and never raise the discussion or tried calling her on phone when you get home. Is a reversed psychology.

She will get to a point start feeling unease cos you are no longer showing and pursuing her like the way you really were into her. By doing so, you've weaken her Ego, if she feel an atom of likeness for you though, she will be looking for an avenue to talk to you, then this time you don't rush but give it a time and talk about it again.

Asking a lady out is more of self confidence and ability to communicate your heart.
Tnks boss

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by diogo23: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

Your brother has anger issues and should work on it.
Handling family issues will be very difficult for him if he doesn't work on his temperament.
Really? You're funny
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by HiideaConsole(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

[s]Your brother has anger issues and should work on it.
Handling family issues will be very difficult for him if he doesn't work on his temperament. [/s]

The girl nur get anger issue ba?

All of dem dey crase nih

Them wan die?
I follow you yarn, you no reply na to tear me slap??

You're a SIMPle man sir

Take am

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by CatANDratTHEORY: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
HiideaConsole:

[s]The girl nur get anger issue ba?

All of dem dey crase nih

Them wan die?

You're a SIMPle man sir[/s]

The girl was a teen and clearly had no full understanding of how life was.
Youthful ebullience and exuberance can trigger such.

Even as at that, women are a bunch of problems. Make sure you beat your wife to coma if she slaps you (anger can make one mad)

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by XYZo: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
HenryDion:
She no dey look face? She go collect woto woto without wasting time. That's exactly what I want to do to one NDler here but he's afraid to show face. He will quote me in a few seconds. Watch!

See as him scrape u komot for ground grin

Yee mo je gba

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Kinzo0917(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na u Sabi waiting u de CAPRISUN..

The weather is Cold bcus e RAIN small today..

So I de ASHAWOO house now...

I JUST de BLA some cigarette bcus u no FIT BLA WEED here...

I also de use EYES find better ASHAWOO BANI wey get standing BOBZ to NACK...

LITE UP my CIGARETTE in peace

WTF MAN!
. Too much sex dey make man dey emanciate ooo. Wen u come on any woman , it takes 3 weeks to regain ur health back

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by HiideaConsole(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

The girl was a teen and clearly had no full understanding of how life was.
Youthful ebullience and exuberance can trigger such.

No where in OP's write-up did you see that the other gender was a teen

Even as at that, women are a bunch of problems.

No bring that problem near me then!

Make sure you beat your wife to coma if she slaps you (anger can make one mad)

When she nur smoke Igbo

How she go slap me? I don date idiots. How you go see normal way of resolving conflict and you'll slap me?

Is this guy endorsing violence on the part of the female gender and condemning it from a guy?

Which kind hypocrisy is that?

I don't support violence of any kind...
There are ways of resolving issues in a cool manner not hitting of any kind

My wife no go slap me na... Where that one wan come from??

What of conflict management?
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Oshodipikin: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Forget the woman beater thing oh...

That gal no go to home with her complete teeth that day.

Dem go think say na trailer jam am....
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by tiswell(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

all these remarks for a side chic ?

I see you cheating on your wife with that chic sad
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by tiswell(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

all these remarks for a side-chic ?

I see you cheating on your wife with that chic sad
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by VicM6: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:

Let's hear yours
Fabu
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by 900warriorz: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
OP don collect from Cultist grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by iTearHerToto: 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Before you land a guy a slap, make sure you have the power to withstand whatever that will happen. If you're expecting the crowd to come to your defend because you're a woman, then you're a coward.

Sha na girls were get power de slap guys not girls like us grin were no get Shishi power grin

Fvck outchea with this fab. Trynna appear cool so clueless NL peeps might see a good girl in you?
You can do better

Pukes angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by mikkyjagga1(m): 1:04am On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=HiideaConsole post=110757590]

The girl nur get anger issue ba?

All of dem dey crase nih

Them wan die?

You're a SIMPle man sir

How old are you?
So you beat up any lady that slaps or insults you?

Is that the sign of a real or strong man?
Grow up kid and stop labelling men that show maturity as simps just because you can.
Get ready to beat up any woman that insults you or lays a hand on you and watch how you end up in jail.

Real man ko, real man ni.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Oesophagus99(m): 1:05am On Mar 05, 2022
None ever does that to me and go scot free except the single girl I'm still friends with..

I chose not to deal with her then, becox the slapper was more shocked than the slapee & I realized it was an uncontrollable reflex due to I how I over hyped her.

We are Still together
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by mikkyjagga1(m): 1:09am On Mar 05, 2022
What kind of young men do we have nowdays?
How old are you bro?

Oshodipikin:
Forget the woman beater thing oh...

That gal no go to home with her complete teeth that day.

Dem go think say na trailer jam am....
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Boogyman557: 2:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Too much sex dey make man dey emanciate ooo. Wen u come on any woman , it takes 3 weeks to regain ur health back
Holly Gram cool if E like make e take 3yrs to regain...

ONCE I BLA my WEED d health go regain witin 2sc...

WTF MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Girl With White Pubic Hairs / Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her / 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.