Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences (21770 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 05, 2022
That kind thing can pain
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by 123readygo: 4:43am On Mar 05, 2022
Which girl go get mind slap a man who weighs 125 kilos
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by SoapQueen(f): 5:21am On Mar 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

For crying out loud what will even make a girl to land a guy slap for wooing her. Listen to him if you want to if he keeps pestering you, ignore him totally. Slapping him, obviously you're inviting a very big trouble to yourself.

A girl once did that to my elder brother, even me I was pitying the girl, because I Know how aggressive my brother is. I just knew that her own is finished. Of all the things to do, you went ahead to slap my brother? ah! aunty sorry o. The beating she received from my brother hand that day, even me, I wasn't pleased with my brother.

A lot of people started blaming my brother for going to that length of giving her bruises , forgetting that it was the girl that started the trouble first.

Before you land a guy a slap, make sure you have the power to withstand whatever that will happen. If you're expecting the crowd to come to your defend because you're a woman, then you're a coward.

Sha na girls were get power de slap guys not girls like us grin were no get Shishi power grin

Although I'm not happy about your brother hurting her but why would a girl become that violent? Going as far as hitting a man.

That's a no-go abeg.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by SoapQueen(f): 5:23am On Mar 05, 2022
Washington505:
You slap me whatever reason. If you like make your grandmother dey there i dey bit a hell oit of you oo. Nonsesnse. Must the girl slap you? Cant she just nod her head in negative, it will still convince her father. Abi the father wan marry her.

Or she should have at least said "Leave me alone"

Violence should never be encouraged.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by obontami: 5:46am On Mar 05, 2022
Udoskybest:
[b][/b]I went to toast a pretty girl in 2019 during an end of the year party. While talking, she stood there looking over my shoulder and landed me an end of the year slap.

Long story short, she sent me a written note containing her name, an apology and her contact. She stated that her dad was close and was watching her... We dated the next year and it was fun.

Let's hear yours

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Leonyluiz(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2022
Udoskybest:
[b][/b]I went to toast a pretty girl in 2019 during an end of the year party. While talking, she stood there looking over my shoulder and landed me an end of the year slap.

Long story short, she sent me a written note containing her name, an apology and her contact. She stated that her dad was close and was watching her... We dated the next year and it was fun.

Let's hear yours

which kind low budget secondary school nollywood bullpoo be this?
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by VIKTO83(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2022
A girl I'm dating slapped her ex when d guy came for them to mend issues. I heard about it and cautioned her never to try it with me because my karrat experience will be on duty d day she tries it.
I told her to sent apologies and she did afterwards though reluctantly.

That's rude for both a gent and lady to do.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Oshodipikin: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2022
mikkyjagga1:
What kind of young men do we have nowdays?
How old are you bro?

Your age + that of your seniors at home.

Any gal well slap that kind pesin suppose collect.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Kinzo0917(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool if E like make e take 3yrs to regain...

ONCE I BLA my WEED d health go regain witin 2sc...

WTF MAN!
I don go on 2 months sabbatical. Bleep don make me emaciated. For Bleep, u dey learn from me. I don knack olosho taya
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Boogyman557: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2022
Kinzo0917:
I don go on 2 months sabbatical. Bleep don make me emaciated. For Bleep, u dey learn from me. I don knack olosho taya
Holly Gram cool No be competition..

LOLZ but STILL on STILL na TRUE matterz u talk..

but I STILL believe sey no be 4 Every BODY..

me de NACK ASHAWOO steady STEADY and I de BLA WEED and take tablet DRUGs but I still Galant...

I believe sey, if MONEY de and u get happiness ur BODY system go de work different..

WTF MAN!
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Kinzo0917(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool No be competition..

LOLZ but STILL on STILL na TRUE matterz u talk..

but I STILL believe sey no be 4 Every BODY..

me de NACK ASHAWOO steady STEADY and I de BLA WEED and take tablet DRUGs but I still Galant...

I believe sey, if MONEY de and u get happiness ur BODY system go de work different..

WTF MAN!
there is d drug that we real niggas take. Has no side effect. Your dick go stand like rod . Na d chenkes go run
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Boogyman557: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2022
Kinzo0917:
there is d drug that we real niggas take. Has no side effect. Your dick go stand like rod . Na d chenkes go run
Holly Gram cool Lolz. normal PAROLE..

WTF MAN!
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by HiideaConsole(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=mikkyjagga1 post=110759671][/quote]

Keep enjoying the slaps bro
You're very matured

Keep enjoying them
You're very SIMPle
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by LagosNissan: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Happened to me in my teen years. Sometime in 2006, I followed my cousins to their church and there I saw this damsel, I tried rather vainly to woo her.

I kept following her up but it wasn't easy, I used everything at my disposal to woo her but to no avail. I even got a resounding slap on one of those occasions. Even when I was made a functionary in my school in 2009, she wouldn't still give in to my demands despite the fact that most girls were dying.

I had to let her be and moved on, I even forgot that she existed . Some years later (2011), my phone rang one early morning only for me to pick up and lo and behold she was the one. I couldn't even recognise her voice again cos it's been really long I heard from her.

She explained whom she was and believe me, I was genuinely happy to hear from her. She was like "you just forgot about me, you just stopped talking to me..."
I was like " I couldn't keep trying to woo you forever"

She explained that my cousins told her that I got an admission so she collected my number and called to congratulate me. I thanked her for her gesture...
We are still good friends now, in fact, apart from my fiancee she's got to be the best female friend I have.
She has matured a lot to be very calm, kind, attentive, and compassionate.

I will have nothing to do with such a girl..
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by jawalis(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

For crying out loud what will even make a girl to land a guy slap for wooing her. Listen to him if you want to if he keeps pestering you, ignore him totally. Slapping him, obviously you're inviting a very big trouble to yourself.

A girl once did that to my elder brother, even me I was pitying the girl, because I Know how aggressive my brother is. I just knew that her own is finished. Of all the things to do, you went ahead to slap my brother? ah! aunty sorry o. The beating she received from my brother hand that day, even me, I wasn't pleased with my brother.

A lot of people started blaming my brother for going to that length of giving her bruises , forgetting that it was the girl that started the trouble first.

Before you land a guy a slap, make sure you have the power to withstand whatever that will happen. If you're expecting the crowd to come to your defend because you're a woman, then you're a coward.

Sha na girls were get power de slap guys not girls like us grin were no get Shishi power grin

I’ve been observing your moniker on every damn thread. Sincerely, you try to be fun but you talk too much. You must not comment on every thread. Learn to read comments and ignore.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Evidenx(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Happened to me in my teen years. Sometime in 2006, I followed my cousins to their church and there I saw this damsel, I tried rather vainly to woo her.

I kept following her up but it wasn't easy, I used everything at my disposal to woo her but to no avail. I even got a resounding slap on one of those occasions. Even when I was made a functionary in my school in 2009, she wouldn't still give in to my demands despite the fact that most girls were dying.

I had to let her be and moved on, I even forgot that she existed . Some years later (2011), my phone rang one early morning only for me to pick up and lo and behold she was the one. I couldn't even recognise her voice again cos it's been really long I heard from her.

She explained whom she was and believe me, I was genuinely happy to hear from her. She was like "you just forgot about me, you just stopped talking to me..."
I was like " I couldn't keep trying to woo you forever"

She explained that my cousins told her that I got an admission so she collected my number and called to congratulate me. I thanked her for her gesture...
We are still good friends now, in fact, apart from my fiancee she's got to be the best female friend I have.
She has matured a lot to be very calm, kind, attentive, and compassionate.
YOU DEY LEAVE UR GOD GIVEN WIFE NOW DEY FLOW ANOTHER MAN WIFE TO BE AS FIANCÉE...

D WAY U DESCRIBE THAT UR FRIEND,NA UR WIFE BE THAT.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Sagefromtheeast: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
I never 'wooed' a woman.
I'm married btw.

Wooed ko weeed ni
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Kinzo0917(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Lolz. normal PAROLE..

WTF MAN!
. Baddest G

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by CatANDratTHEORY: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Evidenx:
YOU DEY LEAVE UR GOD GIVEN WIFE NOW DEY FLOW ANOTHER MAN WIFE TO BE AS FIANCÉE...

D WAY U DESCRIBE THAT UR FRIEND,NA UR WIFE BE THAT.

grin grin grin
My fiancee is more than that, she's just too kind, caring, and supportive.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by LyfeJennings(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I share same traits with ur brother
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Evidenx(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

grin grin grin
My fiancee is more than that, she's just too kind, caring, and supportive.
Haha..okay ooo I hear you.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
eddie7:
*Have U noticed that most things about Women's upper body starts with 'B'? E.g. Blouse ,Bra, Beauty, Boobs Etc...*

*And Lower parts starts with 'P' Like Panties, Period, Pad, Pussy*?

*No Wonder Most Men Are Dying Of BP*.
nt most things if we are being honest..
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by shantti(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

As the hot slap landed on you, shebi tears almost rolled down your cheeks?
Don't lie.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Aaay: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account / A Girl With White Pubic Hairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.