Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences (21737 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by elganzar(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Here for comments

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Oduduwa707: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Slap me for what? Does this nonsense still happen in this century?
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by TheGift: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:
[b][/b]I went to toast a pretty girl in 2019 during an end of the year party. While talking, she stood there looking over my shoulder and landed me an end of the year slap.

Long story short, she sent me a written note containing her name, an apology and her contact. She stated that her dad was close and was watching her... We dated the next year and it was fun.

Let's hear yours
People still use “Woo” in this entitled generation? I’m impressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by eddie7: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
*Have U noticed that most things about Women's upper body starts with 'B'? E.g. Blouse ,Bra, Beauty, Boobs Etc...*

*And Lower parts starts with 'P' Like Panties, Period, Pad, Pussy*?

*No Wonder Most Men Are Dying Of BP*.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by jimtemi1: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

For crying out loud what will even make a girl to land a guy slap for wooing her. Listen to him or ignore him, slapping him, you're inviting a very big trouble to yourself.

A girl once did that to my elder brother, even me I was pitying the girl, because I Know how aggressive my brother is. I just knew that her own is finished. Of all things to do, you went ahead to slap my brother ah aunty sorry o. The beating she received from my brother hand that day, even me I wasn't pleased with my brother.

A lot of people started blaming my brother for going to that length of giving her bruises , forgetting that it was the girl that started the trouble first.

Before you land a guy a slap, make sure you have the power to withstand whatever will happen. If you're expecting the crowd to come to your defend because you're a woman, then you're a coward.
some guyz don't know how to toast.imagine a guy wooing a girl and telling her. I like u, let be fucking each other.that absurd
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:
[b][/b]I went to toast a pretty girl in 2019 during an end of the year party. While talking, she stood there looking over my shoulder and landed me an end of the year slap.

Long story short, she sent me a written note containing her name, an apology and her contact. She stated that her dad was close and was watching her... We dated the next year and it was fun.

Let's hear yours
Which Nollywood movies was that ?
Who were the main characters undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by SilentBurner(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:

Dem no born that kind mumu girl

Let's hear yours
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

For crying out loud what will even make a girl to land a guy slap for wooing her. Listen to him or ignore him, slapping him, you're inviting a very big trouble to yourself.

A girl once did that to my elder brother, even me I was pitying the girl, because I Know how aggressive my brother is. I just knew that her own is finished. Of all things to do, you went ahead to slap my brother ah aunty sorry o. The beating she received from my brother hand that day, even me I wasn't pleased with my brother.

A lot of people started blaming my brother for going to that length of giving her bruises , forgetting that it was the girl that started the trouble first.

Before you land a guy a slap, make sure you have the power to withstand whatever will happen. If you're expecting the crowd to come to your defend because you're a woman, then you're a coward.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by SmartGadgetz: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dedvvebo:
Why

V For Vagina.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by abobote: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yes, but I was drunk
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by RenaissanceGuy: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Happened to me in my teen years. Sometime in 2006, I followed my cousins to their church and there I saw this damsel, I tried rather vainly to woo her.

I kept following her up but it wasn't easy, I used everything at my disposal to woo her but to no avail. I even got a resounding slap in one of those occasions. Even when I was made a functionary in my school in 2009, she wouldn't still give in to my demands despite the fact that most girls were dying.

I had to let her be and moved on, I even forgot that she existed . Some years later (2011), my phone rang one early morning only for me to pick up and lo and behold she was the one. I couldn't even recognise her voice again cos it's been really long I heard from her.

She explained whom she was and believe me, I was genuinely happy to hear from her. She was like "you just forgot about me, you just stopped talking to me..."
I was like " I couldn't keep trying to woo you forever"

She explained that my cousins told her that I got an admission so she collected my number and called to congratulate me. I thanked her for her gesture...
We are still good friends now, in fact, apart from my fiancee she's got to be the best female friend I have.
She has matured a lot to be very calm, kind, attentive, and compassionate.
She's a potential side chick in the offing, if you don't cut off that friendship immediately you get married.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by passover221(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Egbon. U are a SIIMMP.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by skywalker240(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
No girl has ever raised her hands on me, e sure me say she go collect.

but them don reject man pikin no be small
dem say i too ugly and thin for their taste.
one mid class bony ancestor give one belle which day here.
Nigerian girls, tueh angry

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by CatANDratTHEORY: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
She's a potential side chick in the offing, if you don't cut off that friendship immediately you get married.

I don't think so.
She's one of the few ladies I respect, she's organised and coordinated.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by eallstar: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:

If you are Davido she will never slap you, those girls look before they slap. They can't try it if you drive Lamborghini, ferrari, Bugatti's or Royce roll.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by toujurs: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
What will even make a lady have the mind to slap me, like is she mad. Hmm she dare not, Am not a quiet type. Neither do i take bullshit from a lady, she will definitely get back a taste of that slap, i swear. A woman for crying out loud, Are you even kidding me angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Teaser4(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
No disrespect, na broke boys Dey toast girls….

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by MufasaLion: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
And I know I love you but papa said, don't let your crush crush you.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
I don't woo girls, I'm too pretty for that..

Girls woo me instead. I have like four of 'em in my DM telling me how much they like me. I don't even care.

The one I really really liked said no and I stopped disturbing her.
I only try once, reject me once and that's it, I don't care if you trying to play hard to get or any games. Once you say NO I never ask again.

Now she's trying to initiate conversation with me but I have already moved on.

Also, I like girls that are older than me. 6-12 years older. Wild cougars.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by RenaissanceGuy: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

I don't think so.
She's one of the few ladies I respect, she's organised and coordinated.
Do sexual hormones care about any of these qualities?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by CatANDratTHEORY: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Do sexual hormones care about any of these qualities?

This one don choke me.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by unyted(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:

Guy leave me I still dey vex abeg

I been still dey the toasting stage and the girl just reject me, tell me say na lust I dey feel for am say no be love, like say she be jesus christ wey she go know about my feelings.....oya allow me make I show you say na really love wey I feel for you... the babe come dey yarn careless, she just twist all the talk come carry my personal matter put inside, something wey dey beyond my control
How you go drag my personal life inside another matter, like say na me wey create myself, the girl don make me vex abeg, she just open mouth wraaa dey make conclusions, I no dey like wen pesin dey claim say dem know me more than I know myself, even my papa no know me like that, so na she wey go claim knowledge of everything about me

I just die am abeg, I dey regret say I allow her disorient me..... already she dey claim say she dey with person.... e come be like say I too dey disturb am..... I just wish say I fit kill all feelings for her abeg..... I no go gree carry any woman matter for head again.... anytime wey I see woman even if dem no dey pursue me I go carry my slippers run

You are the cause of the issue comrade. You don't express your feeling to a girl early on. You have to use reverse psychology - appear, and vanish. She has to do most of the calling and texting. Instead of expressing your feeling like a wimp, go on a walk with her, invite her to your house.

Women feel love by touch, not just words. Hug her, kiss her. Don't profess any stupid love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by luminouz(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Never!!!

No woman ever tried that with me cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:

Let's hear yours
Stop telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by unyted(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hanks0000:
I don't woo girls, I'm too pretty for that..

Girls woo me instead. I have like four of 'em in my DM telling me how much they like me. I don't even care.

The one I really really liked said no and I stopped disturbing her.
I only try once, reject me once and that's it, I don't care if you trying to play hard to get or any games. Once you say NO I never ask again.

Now she's trying to initiate conversation with me but I have already moved on.

Also, I like girls that are older than me. 6-12 years older. Wild cougars.

You messed up comrade. You shouldn't have asked! Just invite her to go out with you - and go for the kiss! If she evades your kiss, she doesn't love you. That's the KISS test!
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Austineva(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
eddie7:
*Have U noticed that most things about Women's upper body starts with 'B'? E.g. Blouse ,Bra, Beauty, Boobs Etc...*

*And Lower parts starts with 'P' Like Panties, Period, Pad, Pussy*?

*No Wonder Most Men Are Dying Of BP*.
u are indeed very creative grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by shogsman(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
I will make sure I land her 2 punches on the face, I'm a equal opportunity asswhoper

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by ashawopikin(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:

Let's hear yours
them never born the bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.