Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? (22496 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by kokoye(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
She is the one 'chocking' herself.

If she wants you, she should say the word and stop confusing herself by expecting you to say it.

On the flip side, are you sure she really likes you for you? you mentioned she ignored you before you got the award
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Toonice(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2011
it means u too dey bang her toomuch.

u know what i mean, u dey fork her 2much, reduce the way u bang the girl abeg. abi u no want other guy to do d banging. ole oloju kokoro
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by MrsChima(f): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
kokoye:

She is the one 'chocking' herself.

If she wants you, she should say the word and stop confusing herself by expecting you to say it.

On the flip side, are you sure she really likes you for you? you mentioned she ignored you before you got the award

How's she chocking herself? She obviously made it CLEAR that she is interested in a steady relationship AND HE stated that he is not ready. WTF.

Koyoke, did they eat your pounded yams last night and you still pissed?
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by MrsChima(f): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2011
KAYD007:

shocked shocked

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mama Chima is born again!

at least a little about sound today!, am happy 4 u ooo! tongue

Choke on these niggles. tongue
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by lanruma001: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
Meaning she gat other man elsewhere, back off a lil
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Goodcare(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
if you tourch her roughly, (i.e tourching her bobi or her private part then she may say that words)
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
That is just her own smart way of telling you to back off.

Bro, take my advice and ignore her for a while. Act like you don't even care.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
It means you are a jackass  
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Chukbeck(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
rokiatu:

That is just her own smart way of telling you to back off.

Bro, take my advice and ignore her for a while. Act like you don't even care.

Thanks Rokiatu. I think this is the most reasonable thing to do. Thanks so much.
But after then what happens?
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
Chukbeck:

Thanks Rokiatu. I think this is the most reasonable thing to do. Thanks so much.
But after then what happens?
She will be the one showring you with the attention or better still she will give you none at all which will give you the answer to your question.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by kokoye(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

How's she chocking herself? She obviously made it CLEAR that she is interested in a steady relationship AND HE stated that he is not ready. WTF.

Koyoke, did they eat your pounded yams last night and you still pissed?

Jamaican yams babyyy . . .that's why I can run real fast right now tongue

How you be?
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by SSaemoenl(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
It means many thing, but to me, i can say she needs your response on all the signs she is giving you. So act or bounce out.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Chukbeck(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2011
rokiatu:

She will be the one showring you with the attention or better still she will give you none at all which will give you the answer to your question.

Thanks Dear. I think u r a relationship expert.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
make up your mind already about her or leave her alone!!!
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by emmatok(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
Women and their WAHALA,

Which one be "YOU ARE CHOKING ME".

@op

Leave her alone, her games are to much for you to worry about.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by elampiro(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2011
Poster. You want the woman to chase you? You have read from her body language that she likes you, and possibly wants you. Decide quickly if you want her. If you want her then tell her frimly and make her feel wanted and loved in return. This your sitting on the fence approach is creating confusion for you both and choking her. If you don't want her then change you body language and maintain a distance. That way you will be helping yourself and the lady too.

From what you said I think she likes you genuinely. She was getting tired of your indecison or non direct approach and she withdrew a little. If that was the case, it is normal that she makes more effort when you gained promotion. She probably feels you are hers and would not want to miss out on you. But she is the woman, hence, there is a limit she can push. The truth is that you dont sound crazy about this girl. You dont talk as if you have feelings for her. So why really choking her? It appears you will only be managing to date her, and that is risky because you will easily leave her when you find a girl you are crazy about from the onset.

If you doubt her genuiness, there are are ways you can test her intentions. But as I said you dont sound crazy about this girl. Make up your mind guy and good luck.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by MrsChima(f): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
kokoye:

Jamaican yams babyyy . . .that's why I can run real fast right now tongue

How you be?

Whatever Negro! When I drop these babies I will be running faster than you! angry tongue

I be good and you? Missed you. kiss
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by samoks(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2011
I think she needs answers and assurances from you. She might be having other suitors on the line, but she just need you to take a decision, so that she can as well take a decision.

Give her an answer bro, or she could grow to hate you for tormenting her with your silence or ineptitude on woman matters towards her.

The truth really is that women say the opposite of what they really mean to say. When she says you are choking her, she is just telling you that she is all yours for the taking, but she needs urgent confirmation from you. I do not want to see her as being desperate.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by MeGaStReEt: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
she needs water
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by shagaman: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
chocking can also mean you chock her while unna dey do d tin,why not give room for more expression while at work,instead of missionary style all the time,try doggy,standing,69 and some other wonderful positions, wink
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by kokoye(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Whatever Negro! When I drop these babies I will be running faster than you! angry tongue

I be good and you? Missed you. kiss

Babie[b]s[/b]?? shocked shocked smiley

damn igbo man!! grin
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by PastorOla1: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2011
Then It is time to say good bye!!!!!!!!
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by seedord247(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
@OP afta all those deligent replies na only rokiatu own you won follow. . . . . Msssheewwww

You better say your mind
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Tyche(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2011
She wants you to come out straight and tell her what you want, crystal clear.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by niyish: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2011
Wha o o ooo. You are choking a lady when u leave her in a total state of confusion of your true intention betrayed by your actions, emotions and feelings. you are keeping her in a perpetual state of confusion, helplessness and darkness. Quit the association since she wants a relationship or be open to her, if she approves she will take u as a friend and find a relationship else where. Her marriageable time will lapse very soon. Dont mess around with her dream. Quit now or u answer her bid by fire or by force. Half word is enough or even too much for a person of integrity smiley
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 30, 2011
Probably she means you are choking her with your bad breath cheesy
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by MrsChima(f): 4:45am On Jun 30, 2011
kokoye:

Babie[b]s[/b]?? shocked shocked smiley

damn igbo man!! grin

You got issues with Igbo men? angry angry angry

Yes, I said babies. Problemo? angry angry angry
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by okonjiaust(m): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2011
She is a very intelligent lady. She is just telling you to either commit yourself with her or give her chance to try someone else. But be careful, do that only when you are sure of what you want to do.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2011
Maybe you aren't giving her enough space, privacy nor time to herself.
You're too clingy with her . . .want to be with her all the time.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Chukbeck(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2011
elampiro:

Poster. You want the woman to chase you? You have read from her body language that she likes you, and possibly wants you. Decide quickly if you want her. If you want her then tell her frimly and make her feel wanted and loved in return. This your sitting on the fence approach is creating confusion for you both and choking her. If you don't want her then change you body language and maintain a distance. That way you will be helping yourself and the lady too.

From what you said I think she likes you genuinely. She was getting tired of your indecison or non direct approach and she withdrew a little. If that was the case, it is normal that she makes more effort when you gained promotion. She probably feels you are hers and would not want to miss out on you. But she is the woman, hence, there is a limit she can push. The truth is that you dont sound crazy about this girl. You dont talk as if you have feelings for her. So why really choking her? It appears you will only be managing to date her, and that is risky because you will easily leave her when you find a girl you are crazy about from the onset.

If you doubt her genuiness, there are are ways you can test her intentions. But as I said you dont sound crazy about this girl. Make up your mind guy and good luck.

I think you have a very reasonable point. Thanks
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by superior1: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2011
Youngman, use your sense
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by nagoma(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2011
There are many ways you can choke a lady and one of them is a bad and over enthusiastic kiss. Everything in moderation pls. moderator, abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.