Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,518 members, 7,850,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? (22671 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by koyaabj: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2011
Why will u want to date a colleague of yours in the office, That is moral Corruption & Bankruptcy, choking her means that she is not interested in you and u should give her space, it is only yr corrupt mind that makes u think she has a soft spot for u shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
Forget her and move on with ur life.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Chukbeck(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
koyaabj:

Why will u want to date a colleague of yours in the office, That is moral Corruption & Bankruptcy, choking her means that she is not interested in you and u should give her space, it is only yr corrupt mind that makes u think she has a soft spot for u shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I think your viewpoint suffers from a clear understanding and grasp of the subject matter. Pls read again and again b4 u post a comment. By so doing, you will save yourself from poor judgement.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by jaybee3(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2011
Chocking = Grasping for breath => They need breathing space
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by hackney(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
U r being a nuisance to her.
you are disturbing her and making her very uncomfortable.
some nigerian men know how to disturb a chick's life to a tedious level.
why dont you just f.ux.c.k off and let her be.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by sleekman(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
Men back off da lady. Just remain friends but a distant one possibly avoid her when u see her. It's eigther she really likes you or she is a materialistic *beep* but first behave like 'Frank Spencer'. Act naively and ask her why she says you're choking her, if she comes outright to tell you then guy run but if she gives u d lady body language dat she wants u to make up your mind then it means d ball is in your court, she's waiting for u to play although I strongly suspect that she is very materialistic.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Chukbeck(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
hackney:

U r being a nuisance to her.
you are disturbing her and making her very uncomfortable.
some nigerian men know how to disturb a chick's life to a tedious level.
why dont you just f.ux.c.k off and let her be.

At first glance, your signature (As the dear pantest for water, so my soul longest for thee o' Lord) paints someone with a sound biblical background. But your comments are that of a depraved, ghetto brought-up and psychologically deranged felon. Pls u need counselling on choice of words.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by MrsChima(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2011
SMH@everybody saying the same thing and OP still NOT getting it. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by delicious1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2011
@Op Stopw whatever it is you are doing to the poor girl. Move on with yourself, and ignore her for now.
Wait for your turn to be chocked by her instead. grin
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2011
Chukbeck:

At first glance, your signature (As the dear pantest for water, so my soul longest for thee o' Lord) paints someone with a sound biblical background. But your comments are that of a depraved, ghetto brought-up and psychologically deranged felon. Pls u need counselling on choice of words.
Whats ghetto in what he said? Abeg we nigerian guys are fond of bothering a lady's life and in some extreme cases we stalk a lady we fancy even if she doesnt fancy us.
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2011
When a girl says you are chooking her it means you are phocking her.

Choking = Chooking = Chooku chooku
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Nayah(f): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2011
Seriously I would'nt use " choking" for that kind of situation , I just think she's quite frustrated because you 're still not responding to her expectations even though you like her, so the question is: Are you ready?
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by 190: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
dayokanu:

When a girl says you are chooking her it means you are phocking her.

Choking = Chooking = Chooku chooku

ROTFLMFAO
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by cynthoney(f): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2011
my friend, she is trying to tell u to let her lead her life!

she feels u r prying into her private life alot!
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Mugabe(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2011
Its very simple, Log Out and look for someone who would appreciate yaa
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by bodcash: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2011
hey what you're thinking might not be what she is thinking you better free her before she dose something strange ooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by bodcash: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2011
but girls self wahala too much grin grin grin grin grin grin Lamo,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / Why You Should Get Married / Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Do This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.