Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding (3950 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by advanceDNA: 5:27am On Mar 05, 2022
Emperordynasty:
Lolzzz which man are u asking her about, no b who get man go support am..
With this her rude mouth and disgusting character which man will last with her..
She should continue forming defensive and abusing ppl all about we no their type...three years time the God of Shiloh no go rest again because of their screams for marital settlement

U like violence.. lol
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by SpyAC(m): 6:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Even if she's 32 years old, she has every right to plan how her wedding should be.

Just tell her your budget probably she might work with it.

All I can see here is a broke poverty stricken man ranting up and down.

Men who don't have anything are the ones making noise. an empty barrel makes the most noise

Nonsense!!

I pity you

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by DrayZee: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Yes, it's a two way thing, but then you shouldn't allow the woman spend more. You morons are talking as if its the woman job to foot the whole wedding bills because she's 29 years. Very poor mentality.

Broke men everywhere?!! JEZ!
So you know it’s a two way thing. But you attacked the man when the tweet clearly showed that the broke woman wasn’t going to spend “a dime”

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:34am On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Even if she's 32 years old, she has every right to plan how her wedding should be.

Men who don't have anything are the ones making noise. an empty barrel makes the most noise

Nonsense!!

at your age u supposed done get sense

No her mate the contribute to their wedding

If you no get better thing to talk better shut up
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by Jennyclay(f): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2022
SpyAC:
I pity you
Pity yourself... and not me.
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by Nonexisting: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2022
The man is a real nigga. Not like the vaginarian is a virgin. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by HilcomTech(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please I'm trying to study my books here. Don't let me descend on you this morning. 12:55am

Be warned!!

See this bitter thing o

Be warned or what? If you don't descend you are a basssterrredd. Abin da aka tsinta a bola

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by Jennyclay(f): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2022
HilcomTech:

See this bitter thing o

Be warned or what? If you don't descend you are a basssterrredd. Abin da aka tsinta a bola
You this slowpoke you're pushing me to the wall right? Please if they send you to me, tell them you didn't see me.

Nonsense!!
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by HilcomTech(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this slowpoke you're pushing me to the wall right? Please if they send you to me, tell them you didn't see me.

Nonsense!!

Bitter thing. It is nobody's fault the man broke your gutter heart after chopping you mercilessly.
Frustrated thing. It is not our fault that the man used your destiny for rituals and you will never proper in life
Old evening newspaper, It is no one's fault age and desperation has caught up with you and you are considering taking your own life out of frustration.
Uggleee thing. it is not our fault that you are ugiier than a baboon which is why no man wants to wife a baboon

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by Jennyclay(f): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2022
HilcomTech:

Bitter thing. It is nobody's fault the man broke your gutter heart after chopping you mercilessly.
Frustrated thing. It is not our fault that the man used your destiny for rituals and you will never proper in life
Old evening newspaper, It is no one's fault age and desperation has caught up with you and you are considering taking your own life out of frustration.
Uggleee thing. it is not our fault that you are ugiier than a baboon which is why no man wants to wife a baboon
Are you mad? Are you normal? Are you stupid? You must be a bastard.

Listen to me carefully, you are referring to your mother and sisters and not me.

Rapist like you. Animal!!!
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by HilcomTech(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Are you mad? Are you normal? Are you stupid? You must be a bastard.

Listen to me carefully, you are referring to your mother and sisters and not me.

Rapist like you. Animal!!!

It is so easy to tell a demented, damaged, uglee, frustrated old reject.
The man chopped you mercilessly and eventually used your destiny before dumping you into the gutter where you belong which made you an empty shell and will never prosper.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by Omoluabi16(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2022
What has her age got to do with wanting a society wedding? The writer made it seem like at 29, she should accept just any ceremony and finally be a Mrs.
But the lady too.. wanting a society wedding without contributing. She no try!

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by Deadpool01: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Yes, it's a two way thing, but then you shouldn't allow the woman spend more. You morons are talking as if its the woman job to foot the whole wedding bills because she's 29 years. Very poor mentality.

Broke men everywhere?!! JEZ!

It's always funny when broke girls call other people broke.

and also in no way did I say that the woman should foot the whole bill, I didn't even say that at all, you would know that if you had the ability to think and didn't have the brain of a fish.

Since you don't know how to use your brain if you even have one to begin with, I will come down to your level and explain in a way your slow brain can comprehend.

A woman should not expect the man to pay 100% and she should also contribute because they are both getting married and it is a two way thing, if the man is giving 60% she should give 40% instead of expecting the man to pay for everything.

If you still don't understand and you want me to explain it in a simpler way just tell me okay. I get that you're slow but it's nothing to be ashamed of.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by Jennyclay(f): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Deadpool01:

It's always funny when broke girls call other people broke.

and also in no way did I say that the woman should foot the whole bill, I didn't even say that at all, you would know that if you had the ability to think and didn't have the brain of a fish.

Since you don't know how to use your brain if you even have one to begin with, I will come down to your level and explain in a way your slow brain can comprehend.

A woman should not expect the man to pay 100% and she should also contribute because they are both getting married and it is a two way thing, if the man is giving 60% she should give 40% instead of expecting the man to pay for everything.

If you still don't understand and you want me to explain it in a simpler way just tell me okay. I get that you're slow but it's nothing to be ashamed of.
This is why I don't argue with demented people like you here on nairaland. You people know how to twist questions and confuse yourselves. You're suffering from schizophrenia.

If you quote me again, then I know you're a bastard. Non-entity like you.
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by Deadpool01: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
This is why I don't argue with demented people like you here on nairaland. You people know how to twist questions and confuse yourselves. You're suffering from schizophrenia.

If you quote me again, then I know you're a bastard. Non-entity like you.

You're slower than I thought, do you need me to explain in a much simpler way?
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm gainfully employed, I work at a General hospital here in Lagos and I also do business.

I'm not an empty barrel like you men here.

You're a janitress at a general hospital
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by cybernaut(m): 1:58am On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!

Lazy ass hole even Facebook owner did his wedding at his backdoor with few people while he is a billionaire. Guys, hate liability like you go and look for something to do you are poor from poor background and this is how poor people reason with their poor mentality thinking. You go to market you buy five cups of rice and manage your low life and you went to a man's house and demand for a bag of rice should be in these house while you contribute nothing only good in talking I will deal with you immediately as a redpill. Sow your coat according to your size poor girl
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by Jennyclay(f): 6:14am On Mar 06, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

You're a janitress at a general hospital
Do you think I'm a Low-life and non-educated person like your poor mother who sleeps with men for money.

Nonsense!!
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by Jennyclay(f): 6:21am On Mar 06, 2022
cybernaut:
Lazy ass hole even Facebook owner did his wedding at his backdoor with few people while he is a billionaire. Guys, hate liability like you go and look for something to do you are poor from poor background and this is how poor people reason with their poor mentality thinking. You go to market you buy five cups of rice and manage your low life and you went to a man's house and demand for a bag of rice should be in these house while you contribute nothing only good in talking I will deal with you immediately as a redpill. Sow your coat according to your size poor girl
Broke Man!!!

You're disgusting and I don't associate with poor men. You stinks of poverty. Smelling pig.

Wretched He-goat and poor church rat like you.
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Do you think I'm a Low-life and non-educated person like your poor mother who sleeps with men for money.

Nonsense!!

The way u address issues in this forum has given me the impression that you're a low life and a low budget ashawo
Re: Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding by EmemObong03: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2022
The man took the best decision let her go and marry her 20 Bridal Girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola / Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too / School Crush that Rejected You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.