Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors (32747 Views)

List Of Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Left The Pulpit To Become Governors / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by ButterBurger: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2022
Pride too much
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Devil1Messenger: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2022
naija4life247:

You will cry blood
Its mumu people like u That will believe he made those guys govs. I closely followed 2007 governorship election in Edo state. When result came out that ACN then had won, obasanjo was contacted and he told inec never to announce the result. A fresh result was brought for inec to announced declaring PDP winner, we only protested for few days and entered our house. Same thing played out in osun, ondo, ekiti that same year. If he so powerful as he is trying to present himself, why didn't they declared them winners at first. Yaradua and GEJ made those guys govs and not him of which OBJ wouldn't have allowed if he were still the president then. Even the same tinubu wouldn't have allowed it, if he was Yaradua or GEJ then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by maticar: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2022
Passionnn:
A man who has no definite plan of what to do if elected president except that he thinks that becoming a president is his entitlement.
This joke is getting too far.
Lol

The people: why do you want to be president sir

Tinumbu: because I have helped many people therefore I should be president

Nigerians make una no fall hand 2023 oo
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by drlateef: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:
Lol.... See this drug baron You will never become president no matter what your urchins do, You have failed already, hand tremor ridden gworo chewing f00l

I will increase your wailing volume. Cry me an ocean. You will be eventually hug s transformer las las. Because Tinubu is destined to be our next president no matter what you do by God’s grace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Concience55: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2022
Sir, you forgot the most glaring one....
Oyetola whom you shamelessly rigged in. The last Osun election will continue to be a dent on Buhari's administration, as perhaps one of the most brazenly rigged election. And Asiwaju is the Architect of that impunity and glaring rape of democracy.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by drlateef: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2022
ButterBurger:
Pride too much

If you don’t blow your trumpet, who will blow it for you?
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Jfkito: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2022
Those you mentioned that you helped especially Buhari are more of a curse than blessing to their subjects. Your mission is to finally go and ignite the fire that Buhari has been setting over the years. Our mumu don do.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Angelfrost(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2022
You will always be known as one of the main people who helped Buhari become president, who in turn helped bring the nation to its knees...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Spanki(f): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:
Lol.... See this drug baron You will never become president no matter what your urchins do, You have failed already, hand tremor ridden gworo chewing f00l

All real men take something!!! If yo don't take anything, thank your stars and shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Testimony1988(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2022
That's how they do talk, but when they get there, the story changes, am supporting Osinbajo for president.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Devil1Messenger: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2022
naija4life247:

You will cry blood. If Goatluck Jonaddaft had refused to leave in peace, he and his cantankerous grammarian sheppopo wife would have left in body bags.

Unfortunately, the idiot that replaced him is not any better. A lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock
Body bag my foot. U think presidency is ur community post. The military, paramilitaries and all forces are all loyal to him. It's only the citizen that would have suffered it. In 2011 election when he was declared winner shey he was part of the people that were killed in kaduna and kano? Why hasn't Putin be put in body bag despite what he is doin. For ur info nothing would have happened to GEJ or his family. It's people like me and u on the street that buhari would have unleashed his Niger republic boko haram on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by wonder233: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2022
Na really "I challenged you" ...If you must worship someone, at least be educated first.
Oh and by the way, remove Oshiomhole from that list, Edo is my state and Oshiomhole rose to prominence after his NLC exploits and was genuinely loved by the people back then, when he fell out of favour with the same masses, they spurned him. Nothing like Tinubu whatsoever in Edo state. So limit your praise and worship to the South west
Fiscus105:

Give him plan nah.

He doesn't have plan? Yet he planned and succeeded when other southwest govs of his contemporary were swept off by Obasanjo tsunami. He planned over the years by installing,Mimiko, Aregbesola, Fayemi, Oshiomole, Fashola. He also spared headed formidable alliance with the likes of Saraki and Co, before the Almighty defunct largest party in Africa was pulled down.

I challenged challenge you to name any individual, dead or alive who who had/has raised human managers in Nigeria like Tinubu.

He has no plan yet he was stinkingly rich even before he became governor.

Let I forget, you that has plan for ur life, you are typing rubbish from ur one room apartment, on a forum that was put in place through critical thinking by someone like you in same Nigeria soil o.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by pacespot(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2022
Omoh, it would be a calamity if this man became our next president o. See reasoning

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by VIKTO83(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2022
With the look of things it's as if this man is the only one contesting for president come 2023.
Before elections he would have built followership to the extent that even if he fails to get APC ticket he can comfortably contest using another party and still win.

Hating this man makes no meaning at all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by stevups(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2022
Unstoppable
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by badoh(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2022
Passionnn:
A man who has no definite plan of what to do if elected president except that he thinks that becoming a president is his entitlement.
You that has plans, why not show interest and start campaigning all over the country. So he should reveal his plan so that others can copy it?
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by adefitim(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu would have won people’s vote if not for his age.. The thing sef Dey pain me
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Elsueno: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2022
In other words, He would enrich & build his cronies when he wins...so be loyal grin grin

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by bigfish3k: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Fiscus105:

Give him plan nah.

He doesn't have plan? Yet he planned and succeeded when other southwest govs of his contemporary were swept off by Obasanjo tsunami. He planned over the years by installing,Mimiko, Aregbesola, Fayemi, Oshiomole, Fashola. He also spared headed formidable alliance with the likes of Saraki and Co, before the Almighty defunct largest party in Africa was pulled down.

I challenged you to name any individual, dead or alive who who had/has raised human managers in Nigeria like Tinubu.

He has no plan yet he was stinkingly rich even before he became governor.

Let I forget, you that has plan for ur life, you are typing rubbish from ur one room apartment, on a forum that was put in place through critical thinking by someone like you in same Nigeria soil o.
He produced Human managers that kept this country the way it is.
Is this something to be proud of?
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by badoh(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
God bless Tinubu, our incoming president
Ipob bingos can wail to death, nobody cares about those inconsequential and good for nothing ape's descendants
ON TINUBU'S MANDATE I STAND
So it is only Justice Ayo Salami that single handedly gave the judgment. Is he the only one on the panel?
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Learner247: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2022
kingjizz:

Your future and that of your kids is useless

Supporting an old cow

Have you ever asked yourself ,if you become Nigerian youngest governor or president

Will heaven fail?

Go.and borrow senes

Sir, the heavens won't fall. But to be sincere at this material time in Nigeria, the country must not go into the wrong hands. Because I doubt if it will survive it again.

We must therefore, be very objective and live campaign of calumny. Do you remember the Anambra state election? To be sincere if any of those 3 candidates won, Anambra would still be fine. We must get to that point in Nigeria, where it won't be a contest between incompetent, tribalistic and nepotic lots. People who feel it doesn't matter whether they have something to do or not.

Tinubu is visionary, his methods sometimes could be funny, but in the circumstance he finds himself, he cannot be said to have failed.
He was state governor and couldn't have fixed electricity but he created an enabling environment for businesses to grow in the state. Many of these touts could have been preventing people from sleeping at night by engaging in serious robberies. Since he didn't have control over the police or military, he identified their primary need: food. So, he created various avenues for them to get the food and put some of them in place to self-check their activities. While this can be very annoying sometimes, especially when we see how those guys act, it is better than having them in our homes at night raping women, beating husbands to death or carting away huge sums of money.

Another angle to Tinubu is that he has eyes for talents and quite detribalized. if the Tinubu that was Lagos State governor rules Nigeria, I doubt if we will ever have an incompetent head again. Because a development plan would be developed that only competent people who have understanding would be elected to follow.

However, with age sometimes, energy and capacities tend to dwindle. So, this may be a huge problem should Tinubu become president.

Meanwhile we have a number of other competent hands, from Dave Umahi, Peter Obi, Yemi Osinbajo etc.

The first person , Dave Umahi may be put in the position of Fashola - I doubt if Fashola has been able to replicate what he did in Lagos quite well across the country. Taking a cue from that, it may not be as easy managing Nigeria for this guy.

Peter Obi on the other hand is one person I heard so much about and have listened to severally. He also seems to have large following. I respect his view of things, especially economics. I believe he also has eyes for talents and knows how to support candidates from behind without necessarily coming out as a godfather. Another huge upside for him is his age. The guy is still young.

However, he is becoming too subservient to Atiku.

Osinbajo on the other hand, though came in through a godfather, if he decides to contest today, he stops being a godson to Tinubu. He has demonstrated significant levels of competence, especially in letting us know how the rule of law can be made to address insecurity as well as promote economic growth and development.

However, he may not interfere with future elections, either directly or indirectly. As such, an incompetent person may just come in and destroy some institutions I am certain an Osinbajo presidency would create especially if another corrupt national assembly is elected.

So, it is important to view Nigeria's primary problems and consider those who may be able to effectively address it and keep her on a path of continued, steady growth and development.

We must shun tribalism and campaign of calumny NOW else, we may not have a country in less than 4 years from now.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by OgideAgu: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2022
Na so

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by juman(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2022
Tired of apc and pdp.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by badoh(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2022
kingjizz:

Supporting an old cow

Have you ever asked yourself ,if you become Nigerian youngest governor or president

Will heaven fail?

Go.and borrow senes
Did anyone stop you from contesting? If you can't get it, leave others that are interested and support whoever you want.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Tooreda: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Imagine the guts. Why are people so unfortunate in this country? I think it's mental slavery. How could be boast that he helped to create problem in Buhari and he's now coming to solve the problems? Buhari and Tinubu are bastards. Every APC person is a potential bastard.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by juman(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu is the biggest politician in the South.

He is doing very good job campaigning for apc ahead of 2023 election.

South West traditional rulers have no option except to back him. Those that know their responsibility will go with him. He's doing selfless task.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by adefitim(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Learner247:

Sir, the heavens won't fall. But to be sincere at this material time in Nigeria, the country must not go into the wrong hands. Because I doubt if it will survive it again.

We must therefore, be very objective and live campaign of calumny. Do you remember the Anambra state election? To be sincere if any of those 3 candidates won, Anambra would still be fine. We must get to that point in Nigeria, where it won't be a contest between incompetent, tribalistic and nepotic lots. People who feel it doesn't matter whether they have something to do or not.

Tinubu is visionary, his methods sometimes could be funny, but in the circumstance he finds himself, he cannot be said to have failed.
He was state governor and couldn't have fixed electricity but he created an enabling environment for businesses to grow in the state. Many of these touts could have been preventing people from sleeping at night by engaging in serious robberies. Since he didn't have control over the police or military, he identified their primary need: food. So, he created various avenues for them to get the food and put some of them in place to self-check their activities. While this can be very annoying sometimes, especially when we see how those guys act, it is better than having them in our homes at night raping women, beating husbands to death or carting away huge sums of money.

Another angle to Tinubu is that he has eyes for talents and quite detribalized. if the Tinubu that was Lagos State governor rules Nigeria, I doubt if we will ever have an incompetent head again. Because a development plan would be developed that only competent people who have understanding would be elected to follow.

However, with age sometimes, energy and capacities tend to dwindle. So, this may be a huge problem should Tinubu become president.

Meanwhile we have a number of other competent hands, from Dave Umahi, Peter Obi, Yemi Osinbajo etc.

The first person , Dave Umahi may be put in the position of Fashola - I doubt if Fashola has been able to replicate what he did in Lagos quite well across the country. Taking a cue from that, it may not be as easy managing Nigeria for this guy.

Peter Obi on the other hand is one person I heard so much about and have listened to severally. He also seems to have large following. I respect his view of things, especially economics. I believe he also has eyes for talents and knows how to support candidates from behind without necessarily coming out as a godfather. Another huge upside for him is his age. The guy is still young.

However, he is becoming too subservient to Atiku.

Osinbajo on the other hand, though came in through a godfather, if he decides to contest today, he stops being a godson to Tinubu. He has demonstrated significant levels of competence, especially in letting us know how the rule of law can be made to address insecurity as well as promote economic growth and development.

However, he may not interfere with future elections, either directly or indirectly. As such, an incompetent person may just come in and destroy some institutions I am certain an Osinbajo presidency would create especially if another corrupt national assembly is elected.

So, it is important to view Nigeria's primary problems and consider those who may be able to effectively address it and keep her on a path of continued, steady growth and development.

We must shun tribalism and campaign of calumny NOW else, we may not have a country in less than 4 years from now.

The best comment of the year. God bless you and your family Sir.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Invictuse: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Lunatics read the obvious n can not understand. With how he explained Nigeria can harness energy potential like that if Russia, prop up IGR u still can not see how definite his plans are.

I guess you are in of the fools that claim we should elect the Pandora criminal Peter Obi in his stead ba ?

Passionnn:
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Lanretoye(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:
if he becomes president,I dare you to commit suicide.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by juman(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2022
kingjizz:

Supporting an old cow

Will heaven fail?

Go.and borrow senes

Go and contest.
You can win.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Fiscus105(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2022
wonder233:
Na really Oh really! "I challenged you" ...If you must worship someone, at least be educated first.
Oh and by the way, remove Oshiomhole from that list, Edo is my state and Oshiomhole rose to prominence after his NLC exploits and was genuinely loved by the people back then, when he fell out of favour with the same masses, they spurned him. Nothing like Tinubu whatsoever in Edo state. So limit your praise and worship to the South west

I doubt if you passed "uses of English" in glorified secondary school you attended before certificate was issued for you. (check punctuation marks .....so(,)....to the south west(.)

Oshiomole rose to prominence yet he wasn't succeded on the field in the hands of voters? Maybe you still young and naive, that he won in the court.

The ACN party that Oshiomole used as political platform, it was your dad that floated it.
Also, during the struggle in court, it was you that was there for him.

..........go back to those who know political history they will tell you better, it's still recent and fresh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh / Minimum Wage Strike: FG Reacts To The NLC 14-Day Ultimatum / 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.