Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors (32752 Views)

List Of Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Left The Pulpit To Become Governors / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Fiscus105(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Passionnn:

It's obvious that it's poverty and hunger that's speaking through you.

Yes sir, I insist if you have chosen to be in his payroll, ur life wouldn't have frustrated and stagnant like this, I biliv that is what is affecting you mentally and making you to think Southward when issue is northward.

......for ur information ,I will be the happiest man if I'm privileged to in his payroll.

.with this,.........I think you can hang now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2022
And So..
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Cheeryfeet: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2022
LegendHero:
This is correct.

Yes it's very correct but it goes strictly against the Laws of Power. No need rubbing it in their faces, the more he says it, the more he loses their support.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Passionnn: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2022
Fiscus105:

Yes sir, I insist if you have chosen to be in his payroll, ur life wouldn't have frustrated and stagnant like this, I biliv that is what is affecting you mentally and making you to think Southward when issue is northward.

......for ur information ,I will be the happiest man if I'm privileged to in his payroll.

.with this,.........I think you can hang now
Just a word of advice:
Asiwaju will not even consider hiring you to be his image maker. You think and act and attack people exactly like his roguish self. You can't make people to like him when you act like that. It's not even worth it, dehumanizing yourself for the sake of people who give no thought about your beleaguered existence.
Tinubu is not Buhari and can never be Buhari. The conditions which brought Buhari into power can never work for him.And resorting to abusing or slandering those who earnestly want the best for Nigeria will make things worst for him.
I rest my case
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Bluntemperor: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2022
seandurse:
Being a king maker is never a bad idea with the kind of wealth you have sir. You should be resting and enjoying you old age with peace of mind instead of path of depression you want to embark on

We are not surprised!
So helping others (like the governors,so mentioned and even VP Osinbajo,etc) now means staying on the road, even when you know well that ,healthwise,the rigor of that office is what you can't cope with!
Recently,the President said he is old and the pressures of the office is much! Is that the path what you want us to follow in this 21-Century again?
Please,tell us more about this your running,for by law,you are free to run for the Presidency!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by beejay85: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Kaiser20:
Somebody should speak sense into that Tinubu Head . He should stop boasting that he made someone become what they are today.
As human beings we all get support/opportunity from each other in a relationship,
But the ability to turn your opportunity and become successful is based on individual efforts and application.
Tinubu should not take credit for people's success.
Oga you said so much but ended up saying nothing.
Did he reclaim the the mandates of the listed politicians against all odds?..yes or no?
In fact ,he was modest in his list, I LL add oshiomole,amosun not forgetting the dirty politics to emerge Tambuwal as Speaker against Jonathan's choice ( who happened to be a S/Westerner)..!
Let appreciate and give credit to whoever deserve it..
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by wonder233: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2022
On Oshiomhole and Edo, let me address this: first, I'm almost 40yrs old, so drop the "young and naive" ruse. Second, I'm neither PDP, APC nor all these career political criminals that have plundered this country and denied ordinary masses decent living.
It is pitiable you ascribe floating a political platform as an achievement to a career politician like Tinubu - how naive can you be? Political platforms are where politicians eat from, that's how they feed, that's the business they do. And here you are, a minion, applauding that. When Oshiomhole left the NLC, with his high approval rating, all the major political party where jostling for him cos that would boost that party's image. You really know nothing about the politics you claim to know. Oshiomhole did your Tinubu a huge favour and not the other way round. And the court cases? That was the Igbinedion family. You know nothing, you are nothing. There is no Tinubu in Edo or anywhere in South South Nigeria.

Those you are so pathetically sworn on defending deliberately left you in this state so you can be in perpetual servitude to them. I can only look at you with pity, you think it is a game. If you're a political associate and a direct beneficiary of the sleaze, then I can't begrudge you. But if you are a paid agent or just an ordinary individual who just genuinely adores Tinubu and sincerely believes all you've been writing, then I'm really sorry for you.
Fiscus105:

I doubt if you passed "uses use of English" in glorified secondary school you attended before certificate was issued for you. (check punctuation marks .....so(,)....to the south west(.)

Oshiomole rose to prominence yet he wasn't succeded successful on the field in the hands of voters? Maybe you are still young and naive, that he won in the court.

The ACN party that Oshiomole used as political platform, it was your dad that floated it.
Also, during the struggle in court, it was you that was there for him.

..........go back to those who know political history they will tell you better, it's still recent and fresh.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by GAJIT: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Please support the BAT 2023 winning train and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

BAT INDEED, SORRY I CAN'T VOTE A BAT TO BE MY NEXT PRESIDENT. LOOK AT HOW THE COW WE VOTED IN AS PRESIDENT HAS FARED SO FAR, AND YOU WANT US TO VOTE IN ANOTHER ANIMAL (BAT) TO SELL US TO THE ANIMAL KINGDOM.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“I am here to seek the blessing of our royal fathers for my presidential ambition because I know where the problems are and if given the opportunity in 2023, Nigeria will be ranked among the best nations in the world. I am imploring all eligible voters to get their Permanent Voters Card revalidated for them to exercise their civic responsibilities,” Tinubu stated.

In his response, the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, described Tinubu as a person who could solve the country’s problems.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian patriot to the core.
He is extremely competent and capable to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Very Brillant leader, I walked and drover pass Lagos, all street and roads, tarred, all neat, Lagos was so beautiful when I went last time, a beautiful city to behold, I will be relocating back to Lagos soon.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Kaymansion(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2022
Well said... but He doesn't need this...
John 3 vs 27 comes in to my mind...

Although those names mentioned are coming for him
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by tiegahpor: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2022
Passionnn:

Same to you.
E dey pain am.

Go and bring your Peter Obi or Atiku to come and lead NIGERIA..

USELESS VIPEROUS lowlife spewing local Arrow!!!

Anu Mpama!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by tiegahpor: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2022
kingjizz:

I see your parents foolishness in you

Counter my position,mbanu!!!

When you expose their tomfoolery,they never counter your submission INTELLCTUALLY cos they craniums are filled with "Cold Air"...
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by NyamiriFlathead(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is a very stupid man

You helped them become governors through questionable means and you're boasting about it so Nigerians will clap for you?

You're really stupid Tinubu
@bolded like your father

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by ransomed: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2022
You are free to aspire, but you shall never enter the promised land. Amen.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Mikolo70(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bluntemperor:

We are not surprised!
So helping others (like the governors,so mentioned and even VP Osinbajo,etc) now means staying on the road, even when you know well that ,healthwise,the rigor of that office is what you can't cope with!
Recently,the President said he is old and the pressures of the office is much! Is that the path what you want us to follow in this 21-Century again?
Please,tell us more about this your running,for by law,you are free to run for the Presidency!
Who is your candidate?
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Mikolo70(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
ransomed:
You are free to aspire, but you shall never enter the promised land. Amen.
God is that you?
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Mikolo70(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kaymansion:
Well said... but He doesn't need this...

John 3 vs 27 comes in to my mind...

Although those names mentioned are coming for him
Did he lie?
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Mikolo70(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Very Brillant leader, I walked and drover pass Lagos, all street and roads, tarred, all neat, Lagos was so beautiful when I went last time, a beautiful city to behold, I will be relocating back to Lagos soon.
When you have already start selling fan yogo in Lagos.. Lmao!
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Mikolo70(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
wonder233:
On Oshiomhole and Edo, let me address this: first, I'm almost 40yrs old, so drop the "young and naive" ruse. Second, I'm neither PDP, APC nor all these career political criminals that have plundered this country and denied ordinary masses decent living.
It is pitiable you ascribe floating a political platform as an achievement to a career politician like Tinubu - how naive can you be? Political platforms are where politicians eat from, that's how they feed, that's the business they do. And here you are, a minion, applauding that. When Oshiomhole left the NLC, with his high approval rating, all the major political party where jostling for him cos that would boost that party's image. You really know nothing about the politics you claim to know. Oshiomhole did your Tinubu a huge favour and not the other way round. And the court cases? That was the Igbinedion family. You know nothing, you are nothing. There is no Tinubu in Edo or anywhere in South South Nigeria.

Those you are so pathetically sworn on defending deliberately left you in this state so you can be in perpetual servitude to them. I can only look at you with pity, you think it is a game. If you're a political associate and a direct beneficiary of the sleaze, then I can't begrudge you. But if you are a paid agent or just an ordinary individual who just genuinely adores Tinubu and sincerely believes all you've been writing, then I'm really sorry for you.
Who is your candidate?
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by nesgeeek(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Tareq1105: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:
Lol.... See this drug baron You will never become president no matter what your urchins do, You have failed already, hand tremor ridden gworo chewing f00l

Hatred dey kill o.

I expect you to bring forth your preferred aspirant and market him instead of attacking Tinubu for no cogent reason than hatred.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by temmyblaze001: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“I am here to seek the blessing of our royal fathers for my presidential ambition because I know where the problems are and if given the opportunity in 2023, Nigeria will be ranked among the best nations in the world. I am imploring all eligible voters to get their Permanent Voters Card revalidated for them to exercise their civic responsibilities,” Tinubu stated.

In his response, the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, described Tinubu as a person who could solve the country’s problems.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian patriot to the core.
He is extremely competent and capable to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Na That BAT go chop your head......
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by temmyblaze001: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:
One good turn deserves another. If anything at all, I have learnt that Asiwaju is a leader who puts others first before himself. It is a rarity to see someone who could fight tooth and nail to help a list of individuals become the number one citizen of a state after such a long and hectic years of litigations. He was modest not to extend the list to as many others he had helped achieve their ambitions as Governors. To cap it up, Buhari after 12 long years, was able to achieve the highest pinnacle when he was at his lowest point of surrender.

Have you asked yourself why are the said people not campaigning for him to become president, if something is not wrong somewhere.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by 9iceprince(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Frigga13:
Yoruba and pride ..

See as this one dey form God

Same thing that chased oduduwA out of Heaven.. Pride .. it always go befall a big fall.

Tinubu Must contest
No twist of Yoruba Narratives
No Yoruba excuses whatsoever

All this loud mouth Yoruba god call Tinubu has failed already
Na the fear Dey make druggie talk like fool possessed.

Power returns North..

Tinubu has shown his emptiness and how he’s little brain deceived him to think his a god

Yoruba really finish this man

Nyamiri are now Fulani slaves, thank God you later take back the slave you refer Yoruba as
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by kingjizz: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

Counter my position,mbanu!!!

When you expose their tomfoolery,they never counter your submission INTELLCTUALLY cos they craniums are filled with "Cold Air"...

I see your parents stupidity in you
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Ungodly: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Everything he said is pure fact, and he will eventually preside over Nigeria come 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Fiscus105(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
wonder233:
On Oshiomhole and Edo, let me address this: first, I'm almost 40yrs old, so drop the "young and naive" ruse. Second, I'm neither PDP, APC nor all these career political criminals that have had plundered this country and denied ordinary masses decent living.
It is pitiable you ascribe ascribed floating a political platform as an achievement to a career politician like Tinubu - how naive can you be? Political platforms are where politicians eat from, that's how they feed, that's the business they do. And here you are, a minion, applauding that. When Oshiomhole left the NLC, with his high approval rating, all the major political party parties where jostling for him cos that would boost that party's image. You really know nothing about the politics you claim to know. Oshiomhole did your Tinubu a huge favour and not the other way round. And the court cases? That was the Igbinedion family. You know nothing, you are nothing. There is no Tinubu in Edo or anywhere in South South Nigeria.

If truly you are closed to 39 and still not know happenings in Nigeria's politics,not even your home state ,I will advice you to concentrate your efforts on teaching primary school pupils in private school, there, you can tell them tales or figment of your own imaginations and not how it was, in Nigeria's political history.

Oshiomole is a benefactor to Tinubu ! I guess you will re- write history for Edo's kindergartens....... At least, Oshiomole made Tinubu became Governor in your dream...

"If floating a formidable party that made your Oshiomole became governor and removed incumbent president in office is not achievement, I think, for you to write rubbish on faceless forum would be a life achievement"

Oga, you claimed you passed out from glorified secondary school, what is your positive contribution to Nigeria as a country?
I believe your answer will be WAILING!

OGA, I AM NOT YET SATISFIED WITH YOUR "WAILING", I AM STILL LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR GREAT LAMENTATION THE DAY JAGABAN WILL BE DECLARED AS A WINNER IN THIS FORTHCOMING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by wonder233: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
The difference between you and I is this: I have no allegiance to any politician and political party and I sincerely feel these old crop of politicians are only interested in enriching themselves and don't care about the masses.
You on the other hand also know this truth, that the politicians don't care about the masses, but you're sworn on servitude, they've taken everything from you, even your very essence as a human being, they've taken it. You don't even feel you deserve anything good. That was exactly how the slave masters took everything from the slaves, to the extent during the war to abolish slavery, many slaves fought on the sides of the masters, not because they were coerced, but because they sincerely believed their masters were their benefactors. Like I said earlier, I feel nothing but pity for you. You are among those that truly lost everything.
You can save your "smart sounding" rebuttal, I'm done replying.
Fiscus105:

If truly you are closed close to 39 and still not know happenings in Nigeria's politics,not even your home state ,I will advice you to concentrate your efforts on teaching primary school pupils in private school, there, you can tell them tales or figment of your own imaginations and not how it was, in Nigeria's political history.

Oshiomole is a benefactor to Tinubu ! I guess you will re- write history for Edo's kindergartens....... At least, Oshiomole made Tinubu became Governor in your dream...

"If floating a formidable party that made your Oshiomole became governor and removed incumbent president in office is not achievement, I think, for you to write rubbish on faceless forum would be a life achievement"

Oga, you claimed you passed out from glorified secondary school, what is your positive contribution to Nigeria as a country?
I believe your answer will be WAILING!

OGA, I AM NOT YET SATISFIED WITH YOUR "WAILING", I AM STILL LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR GREAT LAMENTATION THE DAY JAGABAN WILL BE DECLARED AS A WINNER IN THIS FORTHCOMING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by tiegahpor: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
kingjizz:

I see my parents stupidity in me

Naturally....
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by tiegahpor: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
kingjizz:

I see my parents stupidity in me

Naturally.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Omodua(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
LegendHero:
This is correct.

LegendHero,Dr Fayemi has debunked his claims. He said he won his election based on merit and not through godfatherism. Besides,Tinubu has passed his prime and his presidency won't be different from Buhari who's Mannequin or insentient human vegetable who hardly knows his own existence. Nigerians have not forgiven him for foisting Buhari on the nation for the second time. Finally, he is terminally sick and we don't want another Yar'aduah on the throne.
I mean well. I like Tinubu but forces behind his ambition are legion. He should take a rest and continue to play the role of Elders in our political journey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NneNne Iwuji-Eme Becomes Britain's First Black Female Ambassador / Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / Five Leading UK Banks Aided Corruption In Nigeria – Al-jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.