Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors (32749 Views)

List Of Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Left The Pulpit To Become Governors / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Omodua(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
God bless Tinubu, our incoming president
Ipob bingos can wail to death, nobody cares about those inconsequential and good for nothing ape's descendants
ON TINUBU'S MANDATE I STAND
You are a joker.
Get lost!
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Omodua(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
JAMO84:
Tinubu can never be president, according to ipob terrorists.

After eight years of Tinubu presidency:

Tinubu must support Igbo presidency, for equity and fairness - Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF A MORE CONFUSED CLOWNS

You belong to one of the Clowns and Not Ndigbo.
You must be ethnic evanchist.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Imsoblessed: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
This man never talks of how he was helped to become a governor....
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Duru009(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
This is a DREAM Tinubu will never achieve in his LIFE......
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Mrbukky6446: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Story for the Gods, we are not daft because we knew he helped the for his own personal gain.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by adefitim(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
fregeneh:

AMEN!!!

I'm very impress with that comment

You’re welcome. Please continue to promote peace and unity. Make Nigeria Great Again
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Ijoba85: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Who are you and your family's name ? We don't know you , we know Tinubu ? How can you call a successful man fool? Do you want to be successful at all? Hate him or not , God has made him who he his today. And the last time I checked , you aint a saint either or are you ?
vicdom:
Lol.... See this drug baron You will never become president no matter what your urchins do, You have failed already, hand tremor ridden gworo chewing f00l
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Passionnn: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

Go and bring your Peter Obi or Atiku to come and lead NIGERIA..

USELESS VIPEROUS lowlife spewing local Arrow!!!

Anu Mpama!
Really? I've never stated nor imply I'm supporting Atiku or Obi. And I haven't told you I can't support Tinubu. All I ask is his plans for Nigeria. If his plans are right, I could even advocate for him. I haven't seen or heard Tinubus family member abuse anyone for the sake of their father. But here you are, a debilitating hermit crying louder than the bereaved.
Your likes are doing more harm than good to the Tinubu brand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by tiegahpor: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Passionnn:

Really? I've never stated nor imply I'm supporting Atiku or Obi. And I haven't told you I can't support Tinubu. All I ask is his plans for Nigeria. If his plans are right, I could even advocate for him. I haven't seen or heard Tinubus family member abuse anyone for the sake of their father. But here you are, a debilitating hermit crying louder than the bereaved.
Your likes are doing more harm than good to the Tinubu brand

You are a BLEATING oppositionist IPOB minion Buffoon..

Don't worry..

Tinubu will.come to your house and do Presentation to you...

USELESS Urchin...
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by zoedew: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu forgot to mention Rotimi Akeredolu! grin
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by bigfish3k: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fiscus105:

Let you dad produce his own, we want naija to be like America.
My dad is not evil and doesn't want to be killed if he attempts bringing his own people the way funsho Williams and others were killed
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Deblow: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:
So because you helped them become governors you want to be president? Oga you are morally qualified

He "helped" them all thru the courts, but not directly through the ballot! God dey! He helped them "set" justice in their favour! He claimed he knows where the problems are in Nigeria and how to solve them, but why has he not told Buhari these? And who said Lagos was poor before he came to bleed the state?
All he said are mere political propaganda that hold no water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) / Five Leading UK Banks Aided Corruption In Nigeria – Al-jazeera / Natasha Akpoti Praises US For Visa Ban On "Riggers Of Kogi Election"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.