Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors (32754 Views)

List Of Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Left The Pulpit To Become Governors / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Invictuse: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2022
Yes o my Mkpuru Miri brother Tinubu de form God developing Lagos while Theodore Orji de form servant de milk the destiny of your born n unborn children like he looted the destiny of your fathers in alaigbo.

Frigga13:
Yoruba and pride ..

See as this one dey form God

Same thing that chased oduduwA out of Heaven.. Pride .. it always go befall a big fall.

Tinubu Must contest
No twist of Yoruba Narratives
No Yoruba excuses whatsoever

All this loud mouth Yoruba god call Tinubu has failed already
Na the fear Dey make druggie talk like fool possessed.

Power returns North..

Tinubu has shown his emptiness and how he’s little brain deceived him to think his a god

Yoruba really finish this man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by CyberWolf: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2022
Well personally, I think he will make a good president if elected. At least he will be much more competent than Buhari in everything.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2022
naija4life247:

That will be after your burial
the last person who said that to me is dead, so go to hell
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2022
naija4life247:

You go cry blood
Na them oluomo thugs be this one
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by adefitim(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Tooreda:
Imagine the guts. Why are people so unfortunate in this country? I think it's mental slavery. How could be boast that he helped to create problem in Buhari and he's now coming to solve the problems? Buhari and Tinubu are bastards. Every APC person is a potential bastard.

Calm down oga, that he support Buhari doesn’t mean he can’t misrule remember that the same God that created Jesus and Angels also created Devils and satans so please cut the baba some slack
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Alamkir: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:
Lol.... See this drug baron You will never become president no matter what your urchins do, You have failed already, hand tremor ridden gworo chewing f00l

U haven't said anything reasonable now, is what he is saying a lie? what do u think will stop him from becoming president? Contribute something not just insult bla bla......
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Fiscus105(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2022
bigfish3k:
He produced Human managers that kept this country the way it is.
Is this something to be proud of?

Let you dad produce his own, we want naija to be like America.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Whoknowsme: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
King maker can't become king
You've said it all
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by excel101(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2022
You helped them to protect your interest, also when you were the Gov. of Lagos State, nobody helped you.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2022
JAMO84:
Tinubu can never be president, according to ipob terrorists.

After eight years of Tinubu presidency:

Tinubu must support Igbo presidency, for equity and fairness - Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF A MORE CONFUSED CLOWNS

You can't even put English to good use. "A MORE CONFUSED CLOWNS". Keep projecting your ancestors for presidency, that trekking from Lagos to Ibadan will come to pass.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Allisgud: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Abi na,we know u help them become govnor even when dey did not win,
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Beedude(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2022
Praxis758:
When is he visiting Obas in Akoko land?
At least he go still reach OWO before AKOKO. No be so the route be ?
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by niggadee(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Oga na master tinubu birthed they political career
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by blowjohn(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Kaiser20:
Somebody should speak sense into that Tinubu Head . He should stop boasting that he made someone become what they are today.
As human beings we all get support/opportunity from each other in a relationship,
But the ability to turn your opportunity and become successful is based on individual efforts and application.
Tinubu should not take credit for people's success.

U are where u are either on ur strength or other's strength.
In the scenario above, tinubu is right.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by whippersnapper(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu becoming president must be the biggest joke of the century. Anybody who votes Tinubu would have leprosy,e no go better for am
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Johel(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Padipadi(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2022
LegendHero:
This is correct.

did he steal your gf
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Cantonese: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2022
Expect replies from Fayemi and Mimiko.
Thankfully he did not mention Akeredolu.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by jethro2013(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2022
Praxis758:
When is he visiting Obas in Akoko land?
apart from deji of akure land,olugbo of ugbo,osemawe of ondo and olowo of owo..I don't think dey have any better king in ondo state again..pls don't come for me ooo..
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Sonn(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2022
TINUBU you helped a lot of politicians into various offices,
But truth be told' you are not our best candidate as a president,
You have looted Nigeria enough and no one is ready to probe you, pls go and enjoy the loot in peace,
Allow Nigerians chose a better candidate,
We have suffered untold hardship and pains under PMB, pls let us have a cool breathe for goodness sake,
What sort of country is this?
Are we coursed or what?
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Shakur86(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2022
This is the gospel truth
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by isaacsegun(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:
Lol.... See this drug baron You will never become president no matter what your urchins do, You have failed already, hand tremor ridden gworo chewing f00l

You people should learn from the past, this was how you all abuse Buhari in 2015 that he can never be president, but we can all see today how you all make him more popular with sympathy vote, now you are doing the same thing with Tinubu. Tinubu has been busy doing his ground work around the country while you lot were busy abusing him with no any plan to counter him. Though am not a supporter of Tinubu and I can never be, but I won't be surprised if he won the 2023 election.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Raph82(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu did not help these men to get to power, he enthroned and used them for his selfish interest.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“I am here to seek the blessing of our royal fathers for my presidential ambition because I know where the problems are and if given the opportunity in 2023, Nigeria will be ranked among the best nations in the world. I am imploring all eligible voters to get their Permanent Voters Card revalidated for them to exercise their civic responsibilities,” Tinubu stated.

In his response, the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, described Tinubu as a person who could solve the country’s problems.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian patriot to the core.
He is extremely competent and capable to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please support the BAT 2023 winning train and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.

You have started abi?

This was how you were shouting sai baba up and down before.

How far now? Food yoi fit chop, you have started again
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Kaymaxine(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“I am here to seek the blessing of our royal fathers for my presidential ambition because I know where the problems are and if given the opportunity in 2023, Nigeria will be ranked among the best nations in the world. I am imploring all eligible voters to get their Permanent Voters Card revalidated for them to exercise their civic responsibilities,” Tinubu stated.

In his response, the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, described Tinubu as a person who could solve the country’s problems.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian patriot to the core.

Thank you.

If you didn't know you are mad before,now is the time.
Your generations to come will suffer for your decisions.
Buhari never do una
Mention one promise tinubu fulfilled when he was campaigning for buhari
Just mention one.
So,Tinubu is the best we can do in these country
So,presidency is now like a form of compensation for all the people he has helped
What is wrong with us in this country
What
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by olamike02: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2022
THE IPOB SYMPATHISERS HAVE BEEN HAVING SLEEPLESS DAYS BECAUSE OF TINUBU. WHY DON'T YOU BEGIN TO CAMPAING FOR YOUR ATIKU. IT WILL DO YOU LIKE FILM TRICK WHEN THE JAGABAN WAS INAUGURATED NEXT YEAR.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by TheRareGem1(f): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2022
The earlier the better... people don't want you to become the number for obvious reason..your health, if not, na straight sure bet..and people following you for concenssus and all just want your money. ..that's all
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by techWriter3: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2022
As an underground master plannerBut politicians, you can never governs Nigerians
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Reference(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2022
The problem with this statement is the acknowledgement that democracy is indeed dysfunctional and elections are meaningless..... yet another reason why I don't have a PVC and may never vote in my lifetime.

For if they go about 'helping' and being 'helped' then what is the point.
It is not about capability as a potential for leadership or performance as an assessment of leadership but what the powers that be chose to do.

And if Mr. Tinubu is sold out to this ideology then a greater power than he has the absolute right to 'help' whosoever he wants to become President in 2023....

The lesson here is clear. Whatsoever you build will be your refuge or your enemy's rampart.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by naturefellow(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.

hope of the youths. Oshey!

Y'all are leading this old convalescent to a timely demise. You don't think he may die on this hill? Carry on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.