Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors (32750 Views)

List Of Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Left The Pulpit To Become Governors / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Tzar(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2022
Through thuggery, bribery & corruption I guess?!
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:
Lol.... See this drug baron You will never become president no matter what your urchins do, You have failed already, hand tremor ridden gworo chewing f00l
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by kingjizz: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

All these pained IPOB minions..

Live and let live!

Let him support his Tinubu;you go ahead and support your Peter Obi..

Onye Mpuru mmiri..

Ndi Igbo....isi adicharaha mma..

Idiot!

Didn't you cry about a FULANI,only to turn around and support an Atiku

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by kingjizz: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2022
badoh:

Did anyone stop you from contesting? If you can't get it, leave others that are interested and support whoever you want.

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by heyihola: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/i-helped-aregbesola-fayemi-mimiko-become-govs-tinubu/?amp

Did you ever say you hired an assassin to kill Funsho Williams? God will judge you. You can never become Nigeria President; you can only become president of the Iragbiji Progressive Union.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by kingjizz: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2022
Learner247:

Sir, the heavens won't fall. But to be sincere at this material time in Nigeria, the country must not go into the wrong hands. Because I doubt if it will survive it again.

We must therefore, be very objective and live campaign of calumny. Do you remember the Anambra state election? To be sincere if any of those 3 candidates won, Anambra would still be fine. We must get to that point in Nigeria, where it won't be a contest between incompetent, tribalistic and nepotic lots. People who feel it doesn't matter whether they have something to do or not.

Tinubu is visionary, his methods sometimes could be funny, but in the circumstance he finds himself, he cannot be said to have failed.
He was state governor and couldn't have fixed electricity but he created an enabling environment for businesses to grow in the state. Many of these touts could have been preventing people from sleeping at night by engaging in serious robberies. Since he didn't have control over the police or military, he identified their primary need: food. So, he created various avenues for them to get the food and put some of them in place to self-check their activities. While this can be very annoying sometimes, especially when we see how those guys act, it is better than having them in our homes at night raping women, beating husbands to death or carting away huge sums of money.

Another angle to Tinubu is that he has eyes for talents and quite detribalized. if the Tinubu that was Lagos State governor rules Nigeria, I doubt if we will ever have an incompetent head again. Because a development plan would be developed that only competent people who have understanding would be elected to follow.

However, with age sometimes, energy and capacities tend to dwindle. So, this may be a huge problem should Tinubu become president.

Meanwhile we have a number of other competent hands, from Dave Umahi, Peter Obi, Yemi Osinbajo etc.

The first person , Dave Umahi may be put in the position of Fashola - I doubt if Fashola has been able to replicate what he did in Lagos quite well across the country. Taking a cue from that, it may not be as easy managing Nigeria for this guy.

Peter Obi on the other hand is one person I heard so much about and have listened to severally. He also seems to have large following. I respect his view of things, especially economics. I believe he also has eyes for talents and knows how to support candidates from behind without necessarily coming out as a godfather. Another huge upside for him is his age. The guy is still young.

However, he is becoming too subservient to Atiku.

Osinbajo on the other hand, though came in through a godfather, if he decides to contest today, he stops being a godson to Tinubu. He has demonstrated significant levels of competence, especially in letting us know how the rule of law can be made to address insecurity as well as promote economic growth and development.

However, he may not interfere with future elections, either directly or indirectly. As such, an incompetent person may just come in and destroy some institutions I am certain an Osinbajo presidency would create especially if another corrupt national assembly is elected.

So, it is important to view Nigeria's primary problems and consider those who may be able to effectively address it and keep her on a path of continued, steady growth and development.

We must shun tribalism and campaign of calumny NOW else, we may not have a country in less than 4 years from now.

The yourbas and the hausas has destroyed nigeria
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by iita: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Not you but corruptible Ayo Salami
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by fregeneh(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2022
adefitim:

The best comment of the year. God bless you and your family Sir.

AMEN!!!

I'm very impress with that comment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Boatswain: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2022
SMH for Some nairalanders here, that was how they were busy insulting Buhari until he became President, and now the same scenario is playing out again by insulting Tinubu from now to 2023 and becomes the President. MY QUESTION IS WILL INSULTS CHANGE ANYTHING? Am not supporting anybody at the moment but Should we as a people continue on this same path I. e Insults?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by theamazonguru(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:
Lol.... See this drug baron You will never become president no matter what your urchins do, You have failed already, hand tremor ridden gworo chewing f00l

I am not saying I want him to be the president too. But the way you are talking na wa oh, remember you ain't God.

Only God has the final say.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by alezzy13: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2022
Passionnn:
A man who has no definite plan of what to do if elected president except that he thinks that becoming a president is his entitlement.
This joke is getting too far.

Oh my gosh. I wish I could give this a million likes.

For what it's worth I used support him, but his recent utterances, unvarnished desperation and nauseating sense of entitlement is leaving very sour taste in the mouth.

The idea that because he 'helped' just a handful of persons we therefore have to 'reward' him with steering the future of 200m+ Nigerians, the majority of which are young enough to be his grandchildren, truly has to be a sickening, twisted joke taken far too far. angry
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by theamazonguru(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Boatswain:
SMH for Some nairalanders here, that was how they were busy insulting Buhari until he became President, and now the same scenario is playing out again by insulting Tinubu from now to 2023 and becomes the President. My question is will insults change anything?

Thank you oh.
If you take a census of those who have a voters card, you will be surprised at the result.

Voting does not take place on the pages of nairaland thread or on social media. This is their consistency, they stay on here to hurl insults, cast aspersions, make bold declarations like "Tinubu will never become the president". It ends there.
Elections are not won or lost just because a group of nairalanders don't like a candidates face. Lol.

Politicians are doing everything possible to make sure they win, youths are here insulting them.

Let's see if insults and empty declaration would be enough to make him loose or not.
2023 is here.

If una like make una no go get una permanent voters card.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2022
alezzy13:

Oh my gosh. I wish I could give this a million likes.

For what it's worth I used support him, but his recent utterances, unvarnished desperation and nauseating sense of entitlement is leaving very sour taste in the mouth.

The idea that because he 'helped' just a handful of persons we therefore have to 'reward' him with steering the future of 200m+ Nigerians, the majority of which are young enough to be his grandchildren, truly has to be a sickening, twisted joke taken far too far. angry

Let us stop the hypocrisy! There is no single Nigerian who has helped people the way Tinubu has that will not speak the way he did. He had to set the records straight cos some people seem to have forgotten the hands that fed them. Can any of you contradict his statements? As for his plans, he said it is not time for manifesto yet but there is nobody who can beat Asiwaju's team in terms of a development plan. He has done it in Lagos unlike those who could not increase the IGR of their states and want to rule Nigeria. Jagaban is saying these things publicly for the first time and i salute his humility to have kept quiet all these years. Most of you will give someone 20,000 Naira and announce to the whole world and here you are attacking Tinubu.
Announce your candidate and promote him instead of attacking Tinubu. No be fight!
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“I am here to seek the blessing of our royal fathers for my presidential ambition because I know where the problems are and if given the opportunity in 2023, Nigeria will be ranked among the best nations in the world. I am imploring all eligible voters to get their Permanent Voters Card revalidated for them to exercise their civic responsibilities,” Tinubu stated.

In his response, the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, described Tinubu as a person who could solve the country’s problems.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian patriot to the core.
He is extremely competent and capable to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please support the BAT 2023 winning train and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.

All the people tinubu helped are all having or have had issues with him. Why??

Afenifere that helped tinubu don’t make noise like this sef. I know people who tinubu can to their houses to beg when he wanted to be governor and all of them have one complain or the other. Why?

Tinubu is not fit to rule anymore he’s too old bt he can pick younger people to rule the South west region. He is a regional politician.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Passionnn: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Fiscus105:

Give him plan nah.

He doesn't have plan? Yet he planned and succeeded when other southwest govs of his contemporary were swept off by Obasanjo tsunami. He planned over the years by installing,Mimiko, Aregbesola, Fayemi, Oshiomole, Fashola. He also spared headed formidable alliance with the likes of Saraki and Co, before the Almighty defunct largest party in Africa was pulled down.

I challenge you to name any individual, dead or alive who who had/has raised human managers in Nigeria like Tinubu.

He has no plan yet he was stinkingly rich even before he became governor.

Let I forget, you that has plan for ur life, you are typing rubbish from ur one room apartment, on a forum that was put in place through critical thinking by someone like you in same Nigeria soil o.
Stop judging everyone by your own myopic standard. Everyone is not like you. You don't know me, I don't even want to know you. Your standards stinks. Only lower lives resort to the use of abusive utterances to respond to questions that ought to have answers.
In as much as you couldn't provide any answer to this elementary question, you have clearly exposed your paymaster as a dunce.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Passionnn: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

You are such a lowlife wimp!..

Kitikpa tagbuo otu nne gi ebe ahu!
Same to you.
E dey pain am.

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Oracleforce: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/i-helped-aregbesola-fayemi-mimiko-become-govs-tinubu/?amp

Tinubu should go and retire from active politics...all his mates have retired. And if he refuses to retire, he will be nominated
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by RexTramadol1: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Fiscus105:

Give him plan nah.

He doesn't have plan? Yet he planned and succeeded when other southwest govs of his contemporary were swept off by Obasanjo tsunami. He planned over the years by installing,Mimiko, Aregbesola, Fayemi, Oshiomole, Fashola. He also spared headed formidable alliance with the likes of Saraki and Co, before the Almighty defunct largest party in Africa was pulled down.

I challenge you to name any individual, dead or alive who had/has raised human managers in Nigeria like Tinubu.

He has no plan yet he was stinkingly rich even before he became governor.

Let I forget, you that has plan for ur life, you are typing rubbish from ur one room apartment, on a forum that was put in place through critical thinking by someone like you in same Nigeria soil o.

Well, before castigating him….. remove the speck from your eyes
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Passionnn: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2022
naija4life247:

He has done it in Lagos. He not only ruled Lagos well during his tenure, he also set a good foundation and blueprint for incoming governors. That's why even your state governor spends his holiday in Lagos
Oga, what will he do if elected president of Nigeria?
Does that sound like Jamb question to you?

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Fiscus105(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2022
Passionnn:

Stop judging everyone by your own myopic standard. Everyone is not like you. You don't know me, I don't even want to know you. Your standards stinks. Only lower lives resort to the use of abusive utterances to respond to questions that ought to have answers.
In as much as you couldn't provide any answer to this elementary question, you have clearly exposed your paymaster as a dunce.

Go back and read ur comment and see how it looks like. Also, give your phone to someone who is knowledgeable enough around you and tell him/her to explain my analysis for you.

Before you throw stone, check yourself very well, ................posting that Tinubu doesn't have plan is the idiotic post I ever read from clique of frustrated urchins on nairaland.

Tinubu acumen in strategy planning most especially in economy and politics is second to non in Nigeria history.

Meanwhile, if I choose him to be my pay master, its none of ur busines ooo. If you have chosen to be in his payroll, it would better for you than state of frustration and total despair you found yourself.
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Passionnn: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2022
badoh:

You that has plans, why not show interest and start campaigning all over the country. So he should reveal his plan so that others can copy it?
If you ask me, na who I go ask?

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by FreeStuffsNG: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Kaymaxine:

If you didn't know you are mad before,now is the time.
Your generations to come will suffer for your decisions.
Buhari never do una
Mention one promise tinubu fulfilled when he was campaigning for buhari
Just mention one.
So,Tinubu is the best we can do in these country
So,presidency is now like a form of compensation for all the people he has helped
What is wrong with us in this country
What

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by Passionnn: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2022
Fiscus105:

Go back and read ur comment and see how it looks like. Also, give your phone to someone who is knowledgeable enough around you and tell him/her to explain my analysis for you.

Before you throw stone, check yourself very well, ................posting that Tinubu doesn't have plan is the idiotic post I ever read from clique of frustrated urchins on nairaland.

Tinubu acumen in strategy planning most especially in economy and politics is second to non in Nigeria history.

Meanwhile, if I choose him to be my pay master, its none of ur busines ooo. If you have chosen to be in his payroll, it would better for you than state of frustration and total despair you found yourself.
It's obvious that it's poverty and hunger that's speaking through you.

Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by FreeStuffsNG: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2022
kingjizz:

Your future and that of your kids is useless

Supporting an old cow

Have you ever asked yourself ,if you become Nigerian youngest governor or president

Will heaven fail?

Go.and borrow senes

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors by ken045501: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu go and rest you won’t be president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) / 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.