Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen (30079 Views)

Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? / What If All These Things Are Really True? / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by kingyakos: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

How does this answer my questions?

You open a thread and I've been dropping the sermon of Elijah on Isaiah 60 on the thread.
But sorry i just stopped dropping sermon because I'm in the Tabernacle now.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

According to who??

Sacrifice from who ?

In which realm, continent or world is it right for Mr A to be put to death for the crime of Mr B?

Either in the old or new testaments. Sacrifice of animals or Jesus’ atonement is pointless without repentance.

Case closed
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
kingyakos:

You open a thread and I've been dropping the sermon of Elijah on Isaiah 60 on the thread.
But sorry i just stopped dropping sermon because I'm in the Tabernacle now.

Oh ok
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

Understand when the scriptures applies to the a spiritual temple. Context is key.

In this instance, it’s clearly a physical temple.

If you insist it could be a spiritual temple. In Revelation 11 v 1-3;

1. Who are the worshippers in that temple?
2. What does the outer court represent?
3. How can gentiles trample on the outer court if it’s a spiritual temple?
4. What is the name of holy city where this temple is located? If it’s a spiritual temple.

Your submission is very correct and I can provide answers to them because everything applicable to built temple of worship is applicable to our body as temple of God else Yeshua will not refer to it as such but that is not my argument.

What you are referring me to in revelation is a dream, someone supposedly had. I can only make something out of it if it did not contradict what my model Yeshua stands for .

He uses good parables to drive home his points.
He hits the nail on the head.
Even the Pharisees and scribes are not spared when he is teaching.

He has not for once dwell on dreams or hallucinations throughout his 33 and half years on earth.

Why then should I dwell on dream someone had and it was written down when he seriously warned that when he is gone, such will happen in order to deceive even the chosen ones.

That's why I told you earlier to discard anything not in line with how he lived his life unless you're following footsteps of someone else.
Life is not too complicated, same as things of God.

Humans are the ones twisting and complicating it for their selfish desires, thereby creating anarchy in the world with irrelevant arguments and counter arguments leaving the main things.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by sonmvayina(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

Either in the old or new testaments. Sacrifice of animals or Jesus’ atonement is pointless without repentance.

Case closed
You are confused..

What God wants us a sincere repentance..no sacrifice needed. 2nd chronicles 7:14
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

You are confused..

What God wants us a sincere repentance..no sacrifice needed. 2nd chronicles 7:14

So why was sacrifice needed in the Old Testament?

What was the scapegoat for also?

Let’s see who is truly confused.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by paxonel(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
phemmyfour:
I ve told you guys several times, in order to avoid misrepresentation and misinterpretation of the scripture, you need at least two scriptures to validate your belief
ok

This was Paul addressing the Thessalonians about the same message Jesus gave his desciples in Mt 24.

Let's be careful in using one scripture to validate our beliefs.

1 Thessalonians 5 v 1-5

1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,

2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,”destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

and you think this scripture is saying the same thing as Matthew 24 ?

Incase you don't know, when scriptures use the terms last day, it isn't the same thing as the day of the Lord, let me explain the difference.

The signs of the last day to mentioned in Matthew 24 refers to the signs of the coming of Christ where he will be crucified. That happened 2000 years ago in the generation of the disciples of that time they saw him crucified.
Remember, Jesus added to them that, this generation shall not pass until everything he told is fulfilled, so the last day referring to the last of the old covenant and the beginning of a new covenant with Christ has been fulfilled.

But then another scripture is mentioning the day of the Lord like 1 Thessalonians 5:1-5 you just quoted, it's talking about another thing entirely.
The day of the Lord is talking about the day we all will die.
Another scripture put it that it is appointed once for men to die, after that the judgement.

So, they day of the Lord will come like a thief implies that we don't know when we will die
But certainly we all will die someday.

while people are saying peace and safety, destruction will come upon them. That means people will certainly die.

But after that, life continues
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
yeshuasfootstep:

Your submission is very correct and I can provide answers to them because everything applicable to built temple of worship is applicable to our body as temple of God else Yeshua will not refer to it as such but that is not my argument.

What you are referring me to in revelation is a dream, someone supposedly had. I can only make something out of it if it did not contradict what my model Yeshua stands for .

He uses good parables to drive home his points.
He hits the nail on the head.
Even the Pharisees and scribes are not spared when he is teaching.

He has not for once dwell on dreams or hallucinations throughout his 33 and half years on earth.

Why then should I dwell on dream someone had and it was written down when he seriously warned that when he is gone, such will happen in order to deceive even the chosen ones.

That's why I told you earlier to discard anything not in line with how he lived his life unless you're following footsteps of someone else.
Life is not too complicated, same as things of God.

Humans are the ones twisting and complicating it for their selfish desires, thereby creating anarchy in the world with irrelevant arguments and counter arguments leaving the main things.

Wait, you’re referring to the book of revelation, revelation 11 v 1-3 as a dream? Really?

The abomination of desolation Daniel wrote of and Jesus referred to in Matthew 24, is it a spiritual temple Jesus saw? Yes or No

The temple of God which the man of lawlessness will declare himself God in, which Apostle Paul wrote about in 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4, is it a spiritual temple Paul was referring to? Yes or No

Is Revelation 11 v 1-3 a spiritual temple? Yes or No
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by phemmyfour: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
paxonel:
ok
and you think this scripture is saying the same thing as Matthew 24 ?

Incase you don't know, when scriptures use the terms last day, it isn't the same thing as the day of the Lord, let me explain the difference.

The signs of the last day to mentioned in Matthew 24 refers to the signs of the coming of Christ where he will be crucified. That happened 2000 years ago in the generation of the disciples of that time they saw him crucified.
Remember, Jesus added to them that, this generation shall not pass until everything he told is fulfilled, so the last day referring to the last of the old covenant and the beginning of a new covenant with Christ has been fulfilled.

But then another scripture is mentioning the day of the Lord like 1 Thessalonians 5:1-5 you just quoted, it's talking about another thing entirely.
The day of the Lord is talking about the day we all will die.
Another scripture put it that it is appointed once for men to die, after that the judgement.

So, they day of the Lord will come like a thief implies that we don't know when we will die
But certainly we all will die someday.

while people are saying peace and safety, destruction will come upon them. That means people will certainly die.

But after that, life continues
The scripture wasn't written in English, go back and check the meaning of "last days" in the original language
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Ken4Christ: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:
Over the centuries, there have been numerous predictions on the second coming of Christ by “powerful MoGs” and acclaimed Biblical scholars which have all failed.

Even on nairaland, we have heard countless times since the platform was created that “the end of time is near and Jesus could arrive at any moment”

I can’t help but wonder why certain scriptures are ignored.

Let us set the ball rolling with a few critical signs believers should watch out for, and also address certain fallacies.

Matthew 24 shows two key signs believers should watch out for. Until these are fulfilled, we and the generations after are still in for a long wait.

First of all, let’s highlight where the confusion lies. Most people mistake the signs for the beginning of birth pains (wars, famines, earthquakes, disasters) as signs for the end time. Read the passage below carefully;

Moving on from these verses which clearly are not the signs to look out for. What then are these signs?

It’s clearly written in verse 14 and 15 the two trigger events that must be fulfilled before the second coming;

1. In verse 14. Not just any gospel, but specifically THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM must be preached to all inhabitants of the earth. This is to prepare the hearts and mind of men for the everlasting order to come. Ever wondered why Jesus’ major sermons and parables is centred around the kingdom of heaven? Can we confidently say this is the gospel the church has preached consistently over the ages?

2. The abomination that causes desolation must be set up in the holy place. Now this one is the interesting part. People have weighed in that this prophecy is already fulfilled in 70 AD when the Romans destroyed the second Jewish temple.

The problem with that conclusion is this. See

There is no historical record of any Roman emperor who made a covenant with many for 7 years and broke it mid-way (especially around 70 AD when the temple was destroyed)

Furthermore, Apostle Paul weighed in on this matter;

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

If you are up to date on religious matters in Israel, it should come as no surprise there are talks of the third Jewish temple to be constructed.

The main Jewish group leading the charge to rebuild the temple is an organization called Faithful of the Temple Mount, who say they will continue their efforts to re-establish the Jewish temple on the Mount. In Israel, there are students being trained for the priesthood, learning how to conduct animal sacrifices in the rebuilt temple.

IN CONCLUSION;
Until these two events are fulfilled:
1. The gospel of the kingdom is preached to all inhabitants of the earth.

2. The temple is rebuilt, daily sacrifices are restored for a time and subsequently stopped by the man of lawlessness to set up the abomination that causes desolation which prophet Daniel, Jesus and Apostle Paul spoke of.

We cannot jump to the phase where we hold our breathe in anticipation of the return of the Son of Man. Pretty much explains the long wait for over 2000 years now, and why any talks of the world coming to an end is still premature.

Till then, live a spirit filled life and walk in the purpose of the I AM for your life!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, nlfpmod

There are two comings of the Lord. The first is during the rapture when he comes to take faithful saints home. The second is when he comes to fight the anti Christ and establish his Millennium Reign on earth.

The rapture can take place any moment from now. We are living in borrowed time.

But his second coming will take place after the events you wrote about.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Ken4Christ:

There are two comings of the Lord. The first is during the rapture when he comes to take faithful saints home. The second is when he comes to fight the anti Christ and establish his Millennium Reign on earth.

The rapture can take place any moment from now. We are living in borrowed time.

But his second coming will take place after the events you wrote about.

There is no two comings of the Lord.
What you call rapture happens at THE LAST TRUMPET.
If the last trumpet happens before the great tribulation, are the 7 trumpets in the book of Revelation "trumpets after the last trumpet?"

The LAST TRUMPET is in Matthew 24 v 31. There is no trumpet after that one. And in Jesus' words, it would be blown IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Ken4Christ: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2022
OkCornel:

There is no two comings of the Lord.
What you call rapture happens at THE LAST TRUMPET.
If the last trumpet happens before the great tribulation, are the 7 trumpets in the book of Revelation "trumpets after the last trumpet?"

The LAST TRUMPET is in Matthew 24 v 31. There is no trumpet after that one. And in Jesus' words, it would be blown IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS

We should learn to interpret scripture within context. The last trumpet means the last warning trumpet. It does not mean that trumpets will no longer sound after it.

There will still be trumpet sound even after the seven trumpet judgements but it will be for a different purpose.

Trumpets are instruments of worship. And worship will never cease in heaven.

The seven trumpet judgment in the book of Revelation has nothing to do with the last trumpet Paul spoke about. They are two different trumpet uses.

The first is warning trumpet which has been sounding. If you Google, you will find out that trumpets have been heard from heaven in different parts of the world.

The trumpet in Revelation is for judgment and not a warning trumpet.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Ken4Christ:

We should learn to interpret scripture within context. The last trumpet means the last warning trumpet. It does not mean that trumpets will no longer sound after it.

There will still be trumpet sound even after the seven trumpet judgements but it will be for a different purpose.

Trumpets are instruments of worship. And worship will never cease in heaven.

The seven trumpet judgment in the book of Revelation has nothing to do with the last trumpet Paul spoke about. They are two different trumpet uses.

The first is warning trumpet which has been sounding. If you Google, you will find out that trumpets have been heard from heaven in different parts of the world.

The trumpet in Revelation is for judgment and not a warning trumpet.

1. Which one is warning trumpet? Where did Paul or Jesus or the other Apostles speak of warning trumpets? Kindly provide scriptural references from Jesus and the Apostles.

2. You claimed there will trumpet sounds after the 7 judgment trumpets and for a different purpose. Again, kindly provide scriptural references where Jesus or the Apostles mentioned anything like this.

3. You’ve missed the point. The scriptures talks of last trumpet ( not last warning trumpet which is a doctrine with no scriptural basis from Jesus or the Apostles). If the “last trumpet” is blown before the great tribulation, are the 7 trumpets in the book of Revelation and the one in Matthew 24 v 31 now “trumpets after the last trumpet”?

4. Please back to the scriptures, where did Jesus or the Apostles mention anything on warning trumpets?

In all your points, you never made reference to any scriptures. Are you making all this up?
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Ken4Christ: 1:51am On Sep 12, 2022
OkCornel:

1. Which one is warning trumpet? Where did Paul or Jesus or the other Apostles speak of warning trumpets? Kindly provide scriptural references from Jesus and the Apostles.

2. You claimed there will trumpet sounds after the 7 judgment trumpets and for a different purpose. Again, kindly provide scriptural references where Jesus or the Apostles mentioned anything like this.

3. You’ve missed the point. The scriptures talks of last trumpet ( not last warning trumpet which is a doctrine with no scriptural basis from Jesus or the Apostles). If the “last trumpet” is blown before the great tribulation, are the 7 trumpets in the book of Revelation and the one in Matthew 24 v 31 now “trumpets after the last trumpet”?

4. Please back to the scriptures, where did Jesus or the Apostles mention anything on warning trumpets?

In all your points, you never made reference to any scriptures. Are you making all this up?

A certain keyword does not have to be used to understand it's meaning. For instance, we talk about rapture but the word rapture is not in the Bible but it is implied.

You don't have to see the word warming trumpet to understand when trumpet sounds are used for warning.

Prophet Ezekiel made reference to trumpet sound with regards to watchman warning sinners to repent from their wicked ways:

Ezekiel 33:3-7
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4 Then whosoever heareth the SOUND OF THE TRUMPET, and TAKETH NOT WARNING; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. note

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and BLOW NOT THE TRUMPET, AND THE PEOPLE BE NOT WARNED, if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

The saints are already in heaven even before the seven trumpet judgment in the book of Revelation.

The saints are the four beast before the throne. The book of Revelation revealed it to us. It's unfortunate that we don't study deep to find out the truth. Read the proof below;

Revelation 5:8-9
8 And when he had taken the book, THE FOUR BEASTS and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And THEY SUNG A NEW SONG, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and HAST REDEEMED US TO GOD by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation

The passage above proves that the four beast are the redeemed of the Lord which is the church.

The description of each beast reveals the church history.

The first beast is like a lion - This is the early church.

The second beast is like a calf - This is the church during the dark age when idolatry was in the church.

The third beast is like a man - This is the church during the period of reformation. The power of the Holy Ghost was not present then. Hence, they were described as just man.

The fourth beast is like a flying eagle - This is the present day church.

Even the saints that missed the rapture and wen went through the great tribulation were also seen in heaven before the seven trumpet judgment in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 7:13-14
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, THESE ARE THEY WHICH CAME OUT OF GREAT TRIBULATION, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

If you are saying that seven trumpet judgment in the book of Revelation is the same as that which Paul spoke about in first Thessalonians, then we expect that the same thing Paul said will happen will also be mentioned in the book of Revelation after the seventh angel sounded his trumpet.

But let's see if that was what happened;

Revelation 11:15-19

15 And the SEVENTH ANGEL SOUNDED; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. note

19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

There was no record of Jesus coming down when the seventh angels sounded.

The dead in Christ did not rise as Paul revealed.

No one was caught up as written in the book of Thessalonians.

So, the seven trumpet judgment is a completely different event from what Paul wrote.

It's a time that God will take vengeance on the people of the world for the persecutions the church went through in their hands.

There is another judgment known as the seven vial judgment which will be God's vengeance on the anti Christ for the persecution the Jews went through in his hands.

This startling revelations on end times events will take hundreds of pages to explain. I am asking for grace to put them in writing.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Cordenify(m): 1:59am On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2022
Ken4Christ, there are many fallacies in your post which I’ll address when I’m chanced.

For goodness sake, how can you say “raptured” believers are the four living creatures standing before God’s throne?

The four living creatures are Cherubims. A Cherubim guarded the tree of life to prevent Adam and Eve taking from it.

Ezekiel also saw these same four living creatures (Cherubims) in Ezekiel 1 v 5-12. This is exactly what John saw in the book of Revelation.

Are you really telling us it was raptured Christians that prevented Adam & Eve from eating from the tree of life?

Are you telling us it was raptured Christians Ezekiel saw as the four living creatures (Ezekiel 1 v 5-12) in the Old Testament?

Seriously?!!!
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by paxonel(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2022
phemmyfour:
The scripture wasn't written in English, go back and check the meaning of "last days" in the original language
if you depend on original Hebrew language or whatever language used by theologians you will never get the meaning.
The reason being that the meaning of terms in all languages are subjected to change over time. For instance, the Yoruba call dog "Aja' today, Aja may not necessarily be the term used for dog some 3000 to 4000 years ago but something else.

So what if the meaning presented in the original Hebrew text has been changed to what we are seeing today over time?

To this effect, it is always adviced that one should read the context of scriptures whatever language used and understand it. That's the only way you can grasp the actual meaning of each terms in relation to the context involved.

Another scripture put the meaning of last day this way :

Acts 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

That means prophet Joel in his time foresaw what will happen during the era of the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ that the disciples were going to prophesy, see vision and interprete dreams.

If you depend on original Hebrew texts you will never see the meaning of last day this way, you will think last day is a day set aside for some final destruction of the world in the future which is not so
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Ken4Christ, another fallacy is your theory on LAST TRUMPET.

Apostle Paul called it Last Trumpet, not last warning trumpet.

That’s why I specifically asked you where Jesus, Paul, John or the Apostles got a revelation of warning trumpets you are talking about.

You could not provide any example, instead you went to a totally unrelated issue in Ezekiel to make a point.

The trumpet in Ezekiel 33 v 3-7 was blown by a man, not an Angel!

Also, how is a warning trumpet blown by man in Ezekiel 33 v 3-7 got anything to do with end time events?

Ken4Christ, can you show us where Jesus, Paul, John or the Apostles had a revelation that angels will blow warning trumpets before a final warning trumpet to take away all believers from the earth? I’m still awaiting scriptural references.

The LAST TRUMPET as the scriptures put it would be blown in Matthew 24 v 31. There is no other trumpet after that one. Jesus clearly mentioned it would be blown immediately after the tribulation of those days.

When I’m chanced, I’ll breakdown your lengthy responses and reply to each and every bit of it.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by sonmvayina(m): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2022
OkCornel:

So why was sacrifice needed in the Old Testament?

What was the scapegoat for also?

Let’s see who is truly confused.

Sacrifice where for unintentional sins.

Something you never knew was a sin and you did it. In this case it is assumed that it is just your body that commited the sin and as such a sacrifice was allowed. And it has to be a female goat less than a year old without blemish and it must be sacrificed on the alter in the temple anywhere else and your sacrifice is null and void. ..NEVER A HUMAN BEING.

But for intentional sin. Sacrifice will not suffice, it won't fly. You have to confess and forsake it. You have to do a sincere and genuine repentance......

So the Christian idea of jesus as sin sacrifice is pagan in origin. It has no place in the Hebrew scriptures...
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2022
sonmvayina:

Sacrifice where for unintentional sins.

Something you never knew was a sin and you did it. In this case it is assumed that it is just your body that commited the sin and as such a sacrifice was allowed. And it has to be a female goat less than a year old without blemish and it must be sacrificed on the alter in the temple anywhere else and your sacrifice is null and void. ..NEVER A HUMAN BEING.

But for intentional sin. Sacrifice will not suffice, it won't fly. You have to confess and forsake it. You have to do a sincere and genuine repentance......

So the Christian idea of jesus as sin sacrifice is pagan in origin. It has no place in the Hebrew scriptures...

Long story short, is sacrifice worthless after repentance?

What’s the sin offering for?

What was the scapegoat for?

Since you mentioned repentance only is sufficient
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Ken4Christ: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2022
OkCornel:
Ken4Christ, another fallacy is your theory on LAST TRUMPET.

Apostle Paul called it Last Trumpet, not last warning trumpet.

That’s why I specifically asked you where Jesus, Paul, John or the Apostles got a revelation of warning trumpets you are talking about.

You could not provide any example, instead you went to a totally unrelated issue in Ezekiel to make a point.

The trumpet in Ezekiel 33 v 3-7 was blown by a man, not an Angel!

Also, how is a warning trumpet blown by man in Ezekiel 33 v 3-7 got anything to do with end time events?

Ken4Christ, can you show us where Jesus, Paul, John or the Apostles had a revelation that angels will blow warning trumpets before a final warning trumpet to take away all believers from the earth? I’m still awaiting scriptural references.

The LAST TRUMPET as the scriptures put it would be blown in Matthew 24 v 31. There is no other trumpet after that one. Jesus clearly mentioned it would be blown immediately after the tribulation of those days.

When I’m chanced, I’ll breakdown your lengthy responses and reply to each and every bit of it.

When you are through breaking it down, you will show me the dead that resurrected when the seventh trumpet was blown in the book of Revelation.

Must you win every argument. Instead of you to humble yourself and learn. I am a professor in the field of Eschatology. I don't have a degree in it. But I know the abundance of revelations I have on it. I am asking for grace to put them in writing because the volume will be very big. I have been born again since 1986. I am not a baby Christian. Kenneth Hagin of blessed memory is my mentor. He is a man very careful with the word. And I am too.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Ken4Christ: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2022
OkCornel:
Ken4Christ, there are many fallacies in your post which I’ll address when I’m chanced.

For goodness sake, how can you say “raptured” believers are the four living creatures standing before God’s throne?

The four living creatures are Cherubims. A Cherubim guarded the tree of life to prevent Adam and Eve taking from it.

Ezekiel also saw these same four living creatures (Cherubims) in Ezekiel 1 v 5-12. This is exactly what John saw in the book of Revelation.

Are you really telling us it was raptured Christians that prevented Adam & Eve from eating from the tree of life?

Are you telling us it was raptured Christians Ezekiel saw as the four living creatures (Ezekiel 1 v 5-12) in the Old Testament?

Seriously?!!!

Separate Ezekiel vision from that of the Book of Revelation. The book of Revelation has defined his own. Ezekiel did not break down his own for us.

Ezekiel vision could be taken literally but that of Revelation is symbolic. And the symbol used was clearly defined - Revelation 5:8-9.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Dalnadoni: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2022
paxonel:
why?
look,be corrected, a single verse or a scripture isn't the whole bible.

The op was trying to make reference to Matthew 24: 6 which says And YE shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that YE be not troubled...

Matthew 24:6 isn't the whole bible.
Threat a particular scripture the way it was written, every scripture have their purpose
you failed!
No last day for you don't be deceived.

Last day was for the disciples as Jesus explained to them i bible days, and that last day has pass, I will explain.

You see that question the disciples asked Jesus in Matthew 24:3 ?
They were referring to the death and resurrection of Jesus as the last day, that one don pass.
Everything Jesus explained to them in the whole Matthew 24 to the end of the chapter was what happened at that time Jesus was crucified, they were seeing it happening life
You need a better reorentasion of the scriptures, i just hope you will be humble when you see the truth.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2022
Ken4Christ:

When you are through breaking it down, you will show me the dead that resurrected when the seventh trumpet was blown in the book of Revelation.

Must you win every argument. Instead of you to humble yourself and learn. I am a professor in the field of Eschatology. I don't have a degree in it. But I know the abundance of revelations I have on it. I am asking for grace to put them in writing because the volume will be very big. I have been born again since 1986. I am not a baby Christian. Kenneth Hagin of blessed memory is my mentor. He is a man very careful with the word. And I am too.

Dear Professor, where did I ever mention the 7th trumpet is the last trumpet?

Can you show me where I ever said that?

I specifically asked you if the 7 trumpets in the book of Revelation are “trumpets after the last trumpet”. I made a clear distinction between the 7th trumpet and the last trumpet with that question. Basic logic sir.

I’m not arguing with you, so don’t feel triggered.

Dear Eschatology Professor If you check, I’m asking you questions most of the time. Kindly answer my questions with context, not with unrelated scriptures. Thanks.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Separate Ezekiel vision from that of the Book of Revelation. The book of Revelation has defined his own. Ezekiel did not break down his own for us.

Ezekiel vision could be taken literally but that of Revelation is symbolic. And the symbol used was clearly defined - Revelation 5:8-9.

Ezekiel saw the four living creatures in his vision. Same description with the one in the book of Revelation.

The four living creatures are Cherubims.

Is it not the same four living creatures Ezekiel and Apostle John saw? Why should they be separated?

Ezekiel saw a vision of the four living creatures, John also saw a vision of the four living creatures. But according to you Ezekiel’s own is literal whilst John’s own is symbolic? Haba nau, where is the consistency in interpretation?
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by paxonel(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Dalnadoni:
You need a better reorentasion of the scriptures, i just hope you will be humble when you see the truth.
you don't have anything to say.
If not you would have quote one scripture to debunk what i have said rather than saying things on your own
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by ALFADOS(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Let the Russian Man release one of his atomic angel to the West side so that we can have some peace around the universe first before I can believe this writer
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by MrDebonair: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2022
As we are in the last days and this generation shall not pass away. The following feast have been fulfilled: in relation to Jesus
1. Feast of passover
2. Feast of unleavened bread
3. Feast of first fruits
4. Feast of Pentecost

Yet to fulfilled: In relation to Jesus
1. Feast of trumpets....This is next. Rapture.
2. Feast of atonement
3. Feast of Tabernacle

Those of us who's name is written in the book of life will not partake in the wrath that is to come to the inhabitants of the earth who failed to accept Jesus as their Saviour and did not repent.

The temple to be rebuilt before rapture. (Matthew 24 15-16, 21). Most likely mid tribulation period.

All the signs are already happening before our very eyes. What other signs are people looking for?
People should stop misleading one another.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 4:19am On Sep 13, 2022
MrDebonair:
Jesus will return any moment from now. As we are in the last days and this generation shall not pass away. The following feast have been fulfilled: in relation to Jesus
1. Feast of passover
2. Feast of unleavened bread
3. Feast of first fruits
4. Feast of Pentecost

Yet to fulfilled: In relation to Jesus
1. Feast of trumpets....This is next. Rapture.
2. Feast of atonement
3. Feast of Tabernacle

The feast have significance with the coming of the Messiah. Jesus.

Pre-tribulation rapture. Those of us who's name is written in the book of life will not partake in the wrath that is to come to the inhabitants of the earth who failed to accept Jesus as their Saviour and did not repent.

The temple doesn't have to be rebuilt before rapture. (Matthew 24 15-16, 21). Most likely mid tribulation period.

All the signs are already happening before our very eyes. What other signs are people looking for?
People should stop misleading one another.

Where did Jesus mention he'll come for believers before the great tribulation?

Where did Paul in any of his epistles mention Jesus would come back twice? The "rapture" and first resurrection in Revelation 20 are one and the same event.

Where did Apostle John mention Jesus would come back twice in the book of Revelation?

The signs to look out for are clearly stated in Matthew 24;
1. The gospel OF THE KINGDOM must be preached throughout the earth
2. The abomination of desolation which Daniel spoke of and Jesus referred to.

These are the signs of the end.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Ken4Christ: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2022
OkCornel:

Ezekiel saw the four living creatures in his vision. Same description with the one in the book of Revelation.

The four living creatures are Cherubims.

Is it not the same four living creatures Ezekiel and Apostle John saw? Why should they be separated?

Ezekiel saw a vision of the four living creatures, John also saw a vision of the four living creatures. But according to you Ezekiel’s own is literal whilst John’s own is symbolic? Haba nau, where is the consistency in interpretation?

The description of Ezekiel's vision is remarkably different from that of the Book of Revelation.

1. That of Ezekiel had wings. No wings was mentioned in the book of Revelation.

2. Each of them had four faces. It is not the same with that of Revelation.

The chronology of events of the last days are so explicit in the book of Revelation.

1. The raptured saints were first seen in heaven symbolized by the four living creatures.

2. This was followed by the tribulation saints in Chapter 7.

And it brought an end to the church age.

Then God poured his wrath on the earth to avenge the persecution the church went through by the seven trumpet judgment.

After the judgment was over, his dealing with the Jews resumed by the two witnesses he sent.

As soon as the witnesses finished their ministry, the anti Christ was revealed and the false Christ was alse revealed. Both in chapter 13 of the book of Revelation.

Then, all that Jesus spoke about in Matthew 24 began to play out.

May the Lord grant you understanding.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by MrDebonair: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2022
OkCornel:

Where did Jesus mention he'll come for believers before the great tribulation?

Where did Paul in any of his epistles mention Jesus would come back twice? The "rapture" and first resurrection in Revelation 20 are one and the same event.

Where did Apostle John mention Jesus would come back twice in the book of Revelation?

The signs to look out for are clearly stated in Matthew 24;
1. The gospel OF THE KINGDOM must be preached throughout the earth
2. The abomination of desolation which Daniel spoke of and Jesus referred to.

These are the signs of the end.

The great tribulation starts in the last 3 and half years of the tribulation. The first 3 and half years is the tribulation. Making the 7 years. Around the first half Israel will sign pact for peace and the temple will be built mid tribulation. Then desolation of the temple will take place where the anti-christ will demand to be worshipped as god during the last 3 and half years.

Those of us who have repented of our sins, accepted Jesus as our Lord and saviour and have our names written in the book of life shall not partake in the wrath of God upon the earth.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2022
MrDebonair:

The great tribulation starts in the last 3 and half years of the tribulation. The first 3 and half years is the tribulation. Making the 7 years. Around the first half Israel will sign pact for peace and the temple will be built mid tribulation. Then desolation of the temple will take place where the anti-christ will demand to be worshipped as god during the last 3 and half years.

Those of us who have repented of our sins, accepted Jesus as our Lord and saviour and have our names written in the book of life shall not partake in the wrath of God upon the earth. Reason it is called tribulation

Paul mentioned being caught up in the air with Christ. There was no mention of Jesus touching down on earth.

Unless you are telling us that those saved will take part in the tribulation and great tribulation which is the wrath of God upon the earth.

That's the Rapture. After 7 years Christ will come to establish his Kingdom on earth for the 1000 years.

The bolded part of your message, where did Jesus or John or Paul mention this in their letters/sermons?

Where did they mention that the resurrection of the saints and transformation of their bodies would happen before the great tribulation?
Where was it mentioned that the saints, the elect of God would be gathered unto Christ before the great tribulation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet / Rev. George Jonathan Dodo Is Dead / Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.