Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen (30045 Views)

Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? / What If All These Things Are Really True? / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Kamalex2: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
I'm Muslim but i believe Jesus is coming an hour before the world will end
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by SeriouslySense(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yes he is coming soon, we dont know when exactly, but we perceive it, and we sense it, and some people think about the timing differently.

Kamalex2:
I'm Muslim but i believe Jesus is coming an hour before the world will end
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by sonmvayina(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

As expected emotional outbursts with no scriptural references to back up their position smiley

Perhaps Apostle Paul is a dog of Satan for writing 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4. Infact, the entire chapter explains everything so clearly.

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,

2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

1. Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

2. Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

3. The man of lawlessness who will offer a covenant of peace for 7 years with many as written in Daniel 9 v 27 is yet to be revealed.

Paul wrote a letter to his friends in Thessalonia, only God know what he has fed them with for them to have asked for Clarification. He wrote a letter to them to put them straight.

2000+ years letter on mumu guy from Nigeria saw the letter and immediately concluded that it was talking to him. Just how stooopid can somebody be??

Just see the foolishness of the new testament, with its endless loop.

Instead of you to learn and live by the commandments of your creator. That is only way he can judge you are righteous or not...you are busy following absurd concept.

Suit yourself..
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

Paul wrote a letter to his friends in Thessalonia, only God know what he has fed them with for them to have asked for Clarification. He wrote a letter to them to put them straight.

2000+ years letter on mumu guy from Nigeria saw the letter and immediately concluded that it was talking to him. Just how stooopid can somebody be??

Just see the foolishness of the new testament, with its endless loop.

Instead of you to learn and live by the commandments of your creator. That is only way he can judge you are righteous or not...

Why is a man who doesn’t believe in the existence of Moses or Jesus bothering me?

Why are you itching so badly for my attention?
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Evilblackman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

Mankind knew right from wrong before writing was even invented.

For example, conscience and intuition are pathways to truth. You don’t need to have truth documented before distinguishing right from wrong.

The mistake people make is to assume written truth is total truth.

Truth is too vast to be captured in writing.

This is education
I get you now
I hope some people will understand this
Nice point , i totally agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by sonmvayina(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

The truth is not religion. The truth is not limited to written books.

Truth existed before man invented writing.

The truth is way much more than “holy books”

And it is that we are created in god's image and likeness...(not the other way round.). And for us to live in peace and make progress, we have to follow god's divine laws and principles...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by kingyakos: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

Read the entirety of Isaiah 60. It’s about the start of the millennial kingdom.

The millennial kingdom starts when the rock crushes the statue in Daniel 2.

Study these chapters in detail.

Bro Isaiah 60 has a sermon preached by the Angel in Malachi 4:5 and Revelation 10:7 same Angel and it's nothing but the truth.

If you are willing i can send you the whole audio sermon of Isaiah 60 via WhatsApp.

Try to understand the interpretation of words in the Bible first before you can have a deep and clear insight of what each verses of the Bible really talks about.

Example darkness in some context in the Bible mean sin
Trumpet in the Bible means message
Seal in the Bible means sermon.

Without first of all knowing words and interpretation in the Bible you cannot read to get the clear understanding.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by kingyakos: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sam20091dj:
:

Must u advertised this trash in every threads?....
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by pepetua(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
MrPresident1:
One day you will have an idea what these criminal dogs have done to you. Everyman in his own order, Christ the firstfruits
Brother, you see, everything about God belongs to God,am not a Muslim that fight for Thier God,God has the sole power to effect change through His words,my duty is to make myself available for the word to pass through not with violence because the word of God is God Himself, and whoever that attempt to subjugate it is not working for the God that i know, the word of God said we should do all things with love as the foundation, so speek and preach the word and He God will make it a Rehma to the hearer. Shalom.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by sonmvayina(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

Mankind knew right from wrong before writing was even invented.

For example, conscience and intuition are pathways to truth. You don’t need to have truth documented before distinguishing right from wrong.

The mistake people make is to assume written truth is total truth.

Truth is too vast to be captured in writing.

Since you came to this forum, this is the only good thing you have said, that I totally agree with..

I just pray you actually understand it...
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by sonmvayina(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

Why is a man who doesn’t believe in the existence of Moses or Jesus bothering me?

Why are you itching so badly for my attention?

You wish...

Why are you so dull.?

You don't know the meaning of allegory?

God is the universal divine consciousnesses, not a man or human being..
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by saintnegroid(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:
Over the centuries, there have been numerous predictions on the second coming of Christ by “powerful MoGs” and acclaimed Biblical scholars which have all failed.

Even on nairaland, we have heard countless times since the platform was created that “the end of time is near and Jesus could arrive at any moment”

I can’t help but wonder why certain scriptures are ignored.

Let us set the ball rolling with a few critical signs believers should watch out for, and also address certain fallacies.

Matthew 24 shows two key signs believers should watch out for. Until these are fulfilled, we and the generations after are still in for a long wait.

First of all, let’s highlight where the confusion lies. Most people mistake the signs for the beginning of birth pains (wars, famines, earthquakes, disasters) as signs for the end time. Read the passage below carefully;

Moving on from these verses which clearly are not the signs to look out for. What then are these signs?

It’s clearly written in verse 14 and 15 the two trigger events that must be fulfilled before the second coming;

1. In verse 14. Not just any gospel, but specifically THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM must be preached to all inhabitants of the earth. This is to prepare the hearts and mind of men for the everlasting order to come. Ever wondered why Jesus’ major sermons and parables is centred around the kingdom of heaven? Can we confidently say this is the gospel the church has preached consistently over the ages?

2. The abomination that causes desolation must be set up in the holy place. Now this one is the interesting part. People have weighed in that this prophecy is already fulfilled in 70 AD when the Romans destroyed the second Jewish temple.

The problem with that conclusion is this. See

There is no historical record of any Roman emperor who made a covenant with many for 7 years and broke it mid-way (especially around 70 AD when the temple was destroyed)

Furthermore, Apostle Paul weighed in on this matter;

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

If you are up to date on religious matters in Israel, it should come as no surprise there are talks of the third Jewish temple to be constructed.

The main Jewish group leading the charge to rebuild the temple is an organization called Faithful of the Temple Mount, who say they will continue their efforts to re-establish the Jewish temple on the Mount. In Israel, there are students being trained for the priesthood, learning how to conduct animal sacrifices in the rebuilt temple.

IN CONCLUSION;
Until these two events are fulfilled:
1. The gospel of the kingdom is preached to all inhabitants of the earth.

2. The temple is rebuilt, daily sacrifices are restored for a time and subsequently stopped by the man of lawlessness to set up the abomination that causes desolation which prophet Daniel, Jesus and Apostle Paul spoke of.

We cannot jump to the phase where we hold our breathe in anticipation of the return of the Son of Man. Pretty much explains the long wait for over 2000 years now, and why any talks of the world coming to an end is still premature.

Till then, live a spirit filled life and walk in the purpose of the I AM for your life!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, nlfpmod

All I have to say to you right now is that, it is written that the son of man will come like a thief where no one expects... So while you are even waiting expecting to see this signs he might come... No one knoweth when He will come .. prepare at all times. Let me also add that the Son of man has been coming everyday to each and everyone that departs the surface of the earth, remember the bible said that it is appointed once for a man to die after that judgement. Meaning you need to keep your ways right with God because the day you die you can't do anything again
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by MrPresident1: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
pepetua:
Brother, you see, everything about God belongs to God,am not a Muslim that fight for Thier God,God has the sole power to effect change through His words,my duty is to make myself available for the word to pass through not with violence because the word of God is God Himself, and whoever that attempt to subjugate it is not working for the God that i know, the word of God said we should do all things with love as the foundation, so speek and preach the word and He God will make it a Rehma to the hearer. Shalom.
Psalm 69:8-9
King James Version
8 I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.
9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by BJanta: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:
Over the centuries, there have been numerous predictions on the second coming of Christ by “powerful MoGs” and acclaimed Biblical scholars which have all failed.

Even on nairaland, we have heard countless times since the platform was created that “the end of time is near and Jesus could arrive at any moment”

Let us set the ball rolling with a few critical signs believers should watch out for, and also address certain fallacies.

Matthew 24 shows two key signs believers should watch out for. Until these are fulfilled, we and the generations after are still in for a long wait.

First of all, let’s highlight where the confusion lies. Most people mistake the signs for the beginning of birth pains (wars, famines, earthquakes, disasters) as signs for the end time. Read the passage below carefully;

Moving on from these verses which clearly are not the signs to look out for. What then are these signs?

It’s clearly written in verse 14 and 15 the two trigger events that must be fulfilled before the second coming;

1. In verse 14. Not just any gospel, but specifically THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM must be preached to all inhabitants of the earth. This is to prepare the hearts and mind of men for the everlasting order to come. Ever wondered why Jesus’ major sermons and parables is centred around the kingdom of heaven? Can we confidently say this is the gospel the church has preached consistently over the ages?

2. The abomination that causes desolation must be set up in the holy place. Now this one is the interesting part. People have weighed in that this prophecy is already fulfilled in 70 AD when the Romans destroyed the second Jewish temple.

There is no historical record of any Roman emperor who made a covenant with many for 7 years and broke it mid-way (especially around 70 AD when the temple was destroyed)

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

If you are up to date on religious matters in Israel, it should come as no surprise there are talks of the third Jewish temple to be constructed.

The main Jewish group leading the charge to rebuild the temple is an organization called Faithful of the Temple Mount, who say they will continue their efforts to re-establish the Jewish temple on the Mount. In Israel, there are students being trained for the priesthood, learning how to conduct animal sacrifices in the rebuilt temple.

IN CONCLUSION;

2. The temple is rebuilt, daily sacrifices are restored for a time and subsequently stopped by the man of lawlessness to set up the abomination that causes desolation which prophet Daniel, Jesus and Apostle Paul spoke of.

We cannot jump to the phase where we hold our breathe in anticipation of the return of the Son of Man. Pretty much explains the long wait for over 2000 years now, and why any talks of the world coming to an end is still premature.

Till then, live a spirit filled life and walk in the purpose of the I AM for your life!

GOD bless you forever sir in JESUS'S Name, amen. May He increase you in the knowledge and perfect understanding of His Word, in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, amen. Be blessed even more so in JESUS'S Name, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by yeshuasfootstep(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

IN CONCLUSION;

You tried but don't limit temple to structures. Your body is temple of God and the Jews also made the same mistake when they think Yeshua will destroy their Temple and rebuild in three days.

The temple has been desecrated severally, even another god is being proclaimed as Yeshua who is already present but whom the world will not feel his presence unless they repent, mourn and turn around.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Oju4190: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nothing last forever.... The sun will surely expire.....When I don't know.... The day it will occur that will eventually be the end of the world.Life will seize to exist....
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Procarpenter: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter work my price is affordable wood roofing and I install all kinds of roofing sheet installation with 100% warranty with 20% discount on all my work contact me through my signature below
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

You wish...

Why are you so dull.?

You don't know the meaning of allegory?

God is the universal divine consciousnesses, not a man or human being..

Again, why does someone who doesn’t believe Moses or Jesus existed bother to mention me?

Where did I mention God (the Father) is a man or human being?

Are your eyes and mind functioning properly?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
yeshuasfootstep:

You tried but don't limit temple to structures. Your body is temple of God and the Jews also made the same mistake when they think Yeshua will destroy their Temple and rebuild in three days.

The temple has been desecrated severally, even another god is being proclaimed as Yeshua who is already present but whom the world will not feel his presence unless they repent, mourn and turn around.

Thanks.

Context is key.

The temple where the abomination of desolation will occur is a physical structure.

The book of Daniel, Matthew 24, 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4 and Revelation 11 v 1-3 makes that crystal clear.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
BJanta:

GOD bless you forever sir in JESUS'S Name, amen. May He increase you in the knowledge and perfect understanding of His Word, in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, amen. Be blessed even more so in JESUS'S Name, amen.

Amen, thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
saintnegroid:
All I have to say to you right now is that, it is written that the son of man will come like a thief where no one expects... So while you are even waiting expecting to see this signs he might come... No one knoweth when He will come .. prepare at all times. Let me also add that the Son of man has been coming everyday to each and everyone that departs the surface of the earth, remember the bible said that it is appointed once for a man to die after that judgement. Meaning you need to keep your ways right with God because the day you die you can't do anything again

It is those in the darkness that’ll be taken unawares;

1 Thessalonians 5 v 1-5
1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,

2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,”destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Image123(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
The OP assumes that Jesus is "the end".
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Akinfemmy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin

Me watching religious peeps over analyzing a book written by shepherd and cavemen
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by saintnegroid(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

It is those in the darkness that’ll be taken unawares;

1 Thessalonians 5 v 1-5
1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,

2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,”destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
nice one. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by Jokerman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Sure, but what use, is all these revelation, if people are not warned, i could not be silent, while i believe its close, to be silent, would mean there may be less people in heaven, my goal is to get people to believe and more people in heaven.

Having different views on the timing is not a salvation issue perhaps, is just people with different sense of timing or maybe urgency.

I know my body and heart, i cannot save myself, i don't know if i can endure so much pain and horror in the tribulation therefore its better to expect Jesus sooner.

The goal is to get peoples attention, about the need to be saved sooner than later.

Lol.... what do you think the apostles and early Christians passed through?

The end of all is the glorious crown that awaits...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

Since you came to this forum, this is the only good thing you have said, that I totally agree with..

I just pray you actually understand it...

Well, only if you took the time to really understand my position.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
kingyakos:

Bro Isaiah 60 has a sermon preached by the Angel in Malachi 4:5 and Revelation 10:7 same Angel and it's nothing but the truth.

If you are willing i can send you the whole audio sermon of Isaiah 60 via WhatsApp.

Try to understand the interpretation of words in the Bible first before you can have a deep and clear insight of what each verses of the Bible really talks about.

Example darkness in some context in the Bible mean sin
Trumpet in the Bible means message
Seal in the Bible means sermon.

Without first of all knowing words and interpretation in the Bible you cannot read to get the clear understanding.

Bro, context is key. I understand your angle.

Look at the bigger picture and see how each jigsaw of the prophetic puzzles fits in.

Isaiah 60 is the commencement of the millennial kingdom. That’s what happens after the rock crushes the statue in Daniel 2.
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

And it is that we are created in god's image and likeness...(not the other way round.). And for us to live in peace and make progress, we have to follow god's divine laws and principles...

I agree with this.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
kingyakos:

2 Thessalonians 2:4 (KJV) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Brother the above context in scripture is referring to the Pope. It's the Pope that has taken the place of God on earth, taken all the exaltation of God to his self, forming an image against God. Remember the 1st mass of Pope Francis at immaculate basilica, at the end of the mass he said in the name of the Catholic Church and of the Pope before he threw the flower to the crowd.
Remember what is written beneath the cap on Pope's head, it's written " instead of the son of man".

1. Did the pope have a covenant with many that will be broken midway? Daniel 9 v 27

2. Where is “the temple of God” where the pope will set up the an abomination of desolation and call himself God?
Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by OkCornel(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
2elliot:
How long does it take to approve and build a temple in this modern days? The Abraham accord has worked well so far, and will help fasten the negotiations when once Trump gets back to office. And besides, other prophesies could as well take place alongside others. The two blemishless red heifers according to the prophesies are already available. Donald Trump, which means the leader of the world as the Bible had said already, being the god of this world, has finally come in his name.
Donald Trump fits the bill as he works perfectly well with the timing of Israel. The generations of those who saw Israel rebirth will not pass before the lawless one appears. 70yrs has gone since Israel was form. There is no more time.

Time will tell. The passage of time vindicates the truth and exposes falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by kingyakos: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkCornel:

Bro, context is key. I understand your angle.

Look at the bigger picture and see how each jigsaw of the prophetic puzzles fits in.

Isaiah 60 is the commencement of the millennial kingdom. That’s what happens after the rock crushes the statue in Daniel 2.

Bro i repeat you're wrong.
Isaiah 60 has nothing to do with Daniel prophecy.

Like i said earlier I can give u a sermon on Isaiah 60 if u are willing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC? / 6 Useful Tips For Raising Godly And Confident Children / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.