Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her (1163 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by hollandis(f): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2011
Imagine a girl giving you headache by saying you got her pregnant.Imagine I was sitting on my own o and she came and sat on my lap and I never inserted into her at all.Imagine I exploded in my boxers because she was sitting on my thighs.The excuse she is giving me now is some semen could have uploaded into her because she was wearing very light panties.Which kain stubborn sper.m go upload instead of download.I don't believe the shyt story.I need a DNA someone.HELP!!!!
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by Excelboi(m): 6:06am On Jun 29, 2011
Hahaha, mr.man, wake up its already day break! Such a nice dream u had
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by Nekai(f): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2011
Maury,
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by african1(f): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2011
Happy belated fathers day man. Congratulation. wink
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by andypash(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2011
Wake-up day don break.oooo, eyahhh sleep no goodooooo u be suegbe of the first order
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by Spclst900: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2011
chei, hangover no be good thing o, see wetin e don do you!
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by Mynd44: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2011
Early morning sepe na bad thing oo,
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by Cullinane: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2011
Jesus wan come again!!!
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by 190: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2011
SMDH!

A girl sat on you and you exploded

for fuc[i]k[/i] sake hollandis are you that gullible and a [i]s[/i]ex manic undecided undecided
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by sexy74(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2011
@ poster

nice dream i guess now you must have woken up.

Tell your fellow dreamer that she should continue with her dream,

in the next nine month she will see the result.
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by Tosinville(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2011
Asylum patients come plenty for dis NL lately.
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by MMM3(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2011
hangover from water.
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
@op- what do two infants like both of you think you are doing playing rough adult games? both your actions show ur level of sexual maturity. pls go and read for your Common Entrance Examiniations.
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by Slyr0x: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2011
This should be in the Jokes section. grin
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by okpontu: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2011
common man here is not a place for a joke !!! be serious , my question is were you winning your waist when she was sitting on ur , u know now, and is she wearing only the panties alone or she was wearing something on top , explain weella

if not , u don give am bele ohh sad
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by omega25red(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
hollandis:

Imagine a girl giving you headache by saying you got her pregnant.Imagine I was sitting on my own o and she came and sat on my lap and I never inserted into her at all.Imagine I exploded in my boxers because she was sitting on my thighs.The excuse she is giving me now is some Fluid could have uploaded into her because she was wearing very light panties.Which kain stubborn sper.m go upload instead of download.I don't believe the shyt story.I need a DNA someone.HELP!!!!
first of your profile name shows you are a woman which means you can't get anyone pregnant
second you are on NL telling everyone that you bust a nut without even inserting geezzz lipsrsealed (ever saw the movie american pie or the show Glee)
third tell that dumb azz girl to go back to the real guy who got her preggos and leave you the hell alone
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
Ie this thread still here?
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by sleekyb: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
kind of stuff you read in novels! grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by kpolli(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
choi
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by youngalex(m): 4:17am On Jun 30, 2011
wonders shall never seize.after saying that u got her pregnant what did u do to her?nnoooo slap or punch so that her eyes will open
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by Mynd44: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2011
Bullcrap
Re: She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her by BeautfulB(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2011
papa dede grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Her Boob Size Matter? / Advise, What Does She Have In Mind / 7 Types Of Guys/girls Never To Marry (run For Your Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.