Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) (86462 Views)

President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / Payment Of New Deposit/Withdrawal Charges Optional - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by janedonez(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2022
This is discriminatory, how do you want officers to be classified by their dress
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2022
CyberHustle:

That's why Hausa is the liqua franca in NNPC today.

Not just NNPC, virtually all Federal Agencies, especially security agencies.

1 Like

Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2022
DeepSight:

Jesu Christi, you are a wicked soul! Madam ke?

Do have a good day. I won't be disturbing you again, sire
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
You are wrong in this. Hindu worshippers in the US military are allowed to wear their turban. Christians are allowed to inscribe passages on their military gear. It has nothing to do with sympathy for Islam. Its about freedom of religion.

Oh I understand freedom of religion, but believe me when I say I know what I am talking about when I say that those countries are hyper sensitive to Islam.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2022
backbencher:

Do have a good day. I won't be disturbing you again, sire

That's better. Ose omo mi. Kosi wahala.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2022
DeepSight:

That's better. Ose omo mi. Kosi wahala.

Yes madam
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by JayPeeOham: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2022
Prosperous111:
First stage of islamisazation

Second stage loading....
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2022
backbencher:

Yes madam

Chai. I don enter am.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2022
Why not dis...why we no like good things for Nigeria sef.

Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2022
Finally it has gotten to the NPF
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by na2016: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2022
Nigeria as a country is gone. It is finished, so they have really Islamize that country. They decided to adding the subliminal word "optional". How sad!!!
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by JohnBullMySon: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2022
DeepSight:

Oh I understand freedom of religion, but believe me when I say I know what I am talking about when I say that those countries are hyper sensitive to Islam.

There's is a difference between how you see Islam and how the west sees it. You may see it as one (The way people say that every muslim is a potential terrorist or sth like that) But the west sees two religions, Islam and Radical Islam. The west value freedom of religion and religious rights as fundamental to a peaceful world. Hence the sensitivity towards discriminated religions such as Islam. However the west view radical Islam as a threat and have been in the forefront of the battle against it for the past 30 - 40 years.

If you want to understand it, Read CNN's Fareed Zakaria's articles on Islam and Radical Islam or watch some of his recorded shows on Islam.
https://fareedzakaria.com/columns/tag/Islam
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2022
letsfarmnigeria:
Female Nigeria police officers fit rock dia hijab wit dia uniform as police authorities don give dem di go-ahead.

Nigeria police recently approve optional dress code for women wey dey di Force.

Now dem fit wear earring and also put on dia hijab and wear dia cap ontop am.

�: Nigeria Police Force

fb://photo/2091389764400072?set=a.770108619861533

They are free to dress however their religions permit them to but these people bringing in policies to the armed forces should also look for a way to curb bribery and corruption amongst these police people and also dehumanization of the citizens just to collect money from them.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by SmileDance(f): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2022
Should muslim women even work in the force?
This is a honest question
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
New Fantasy is to mess a hijab uniform wearing nigerian police woman make a video as she is screamin wayo allah and send it to hisbah. grin
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Panda7(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
why dem no add mini skirt

Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mynd44:
There was once a debate amongst Americans as to if some American soldiers of a certain religion (not Muslim or Christian) should wear long beards and someone answered thus "I am not a soldier, I don't intend to join the army as I don't have the stomach to risk my life. These people are out there in the line of fire so I can be safe, the last thing I am worried about it has long or short their beard is"

Female police offficers are out their putting life at risk, are paid low, don't get respected enough yet are out there on the streets to keep it save against criminals. Something I am not doing so I can sleep well. The last thing I am bothered with is if they are wearing an extra scarf or not. This arguement over the dress is pointless and silly.

Let the officers dress this way, it does not violate their uniform

Why bring a Quora question and answer here bro?
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by patpaul: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
This is done just to accommodate or legalize hijab
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Moscodee1990(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The regulation clearly stated OPTIONAL..

But Congo jews will soon be on their ways to start screaming islamisation and fulanisation of the police force.

Ask them how, they will start grunting like wild pigs. angry
Na small small E dey take start, before you know it, it will be by fire by force.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by descarado: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nothing wrong with this.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by dabeto: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Prosperous111:
First stage of islamisazation
First it’s OPTIONAL, second its mandatory in some places and to some people. Third stage, it’s COMPULSORY grin
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Edyice: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
Muslims people and dominance

Muslims and wahala

What's this for , if Nigerians refuse now , wahala will start ..

Las las Islam is bad
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by descarado: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
patpaul:
This is done just to accommodate or legalize hijab
It is part of who Muslim women are.
If they like. It's optional.

Why the noise?

You guys should try to outsmart them too and push policies that will favour you.

By the way, since independence, Nigerian policies have always favoured Christians and I know very well Christians don't care how Muslim feel as regards them. Now they have learnt to stir the ship towards them everybody is screaming.
That's pure hypocrisy.

Everything isn't about religion.

1 Like

Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by KosiGee(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The regulation clearly stated OPTIONAL..

But Congo jews will soon be on their ways to start screaming islamisation and fulanisation of the police force.

Ask them how, they will start grunting like wild pigs. angry

Do you really believe that a Christian female police officer would have the ‘OPTION’ of not dressing like that in Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Borno and Zamfara states?
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Donaluta(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mynd44:
There was once a debate amongst Americans as to if some American soldiers of a certain religion (not Muslim or Christian) should wear long beards and someone answered thus "I am not a soldier, I don't intend to join the army as I don't have the stomach to risk my life. These people are out there in the line of fire so I can be safe, the last thing I am worried about it has long or short their beard is"

Female police offficers are out their putting life at risk, are paid low, don't get respected enough yet are out there on the streets to keep it save against criminals. Something I am not doing so I can sleep well. The last thing I am bothered with is if they are wearing an extra scarf or not. This arguement over the dress is pointless and silly.

Let the officers dress this way, it does not violate their uniform

Naa only rubbish you Dey always support .. try support better thing Mr man make your future for fine

1 Like

Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by descarado: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
KosiGee:

Do you really believe that a Christian female police officer would have the ‘OPTION’ of not dressing like that in Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Borno and Zamfara states?
Why not. Or are Christians in such states dressing like Muslims?

Religion has murdered and buried this country.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by LeoDeKing: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
KosiGee:

[/s]
How many female police officers have been assaulted in those states for dressing?

1 Like

Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by MansoryMX(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
These bastards are always looking for every avenue to enforce Islam all over Nigeria. It won’t work! Nigeria are a mixture of different religion and if we are to live in peace and harmony we must do away with religion when it comes to Federal government and it’s agencies. Some of us are not even Christians, Muslim or idol worshipper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.