Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now (3311 Views)

Help! I Just Escaped Attack by these Animals In Broad Daylight (graphic Pics) / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Georgekyrian(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
All this hostel boys, You guys will not feed person daughter well. Na to carry fvck finish her you guys Sabi.
‘Broke niggas don’t deserve love - Blaqbones’
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Georgekyrian(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
youngsahito:
flee from yellow girls...

Deep

1 Like

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Blunttruth: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Omo this fine girl wants to send me to jail..

Around 10am today rose visited my house from her hostel with a short skirt..and a revealing top.
Immediately she came in I rushed her with a hot kiss and she reciprocated,one thing led to another we started knacking..

It’s all fun and she was screaming so loud that I had to turn on my speakers

After about 30mins of constant knacking she was not moaning again and just remained stiff

Omo I stopped immediately..
Started calling her name rose rose rose and she was not responding

I heard to call my lodge mate to come and help me out..we poured her water and yet no movement

Omo I started sweating and praying

She was like that for like 45mins ..

I now remembered I have olive oil ….I mixed it with water and poured everything on her
Next thing she woke up and started crying

Guys I will never have sex again oo

Thank goodness I escaped this ,,,,who would have believed my stories…

As I’m writting this message she is stil at home with my guy while I went out to buy food

Guys be careful oo
Maybe it's dehydration. Always keep yourself hydrated. Also stop fucking random girls
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Blunttruth:

Maybe it's dehydration. Always keep yourself hydrated. Also stop fucking random girls
I doubt
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Stevenson1(m): 12:32am On Mar 07, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Omo this fine girl wants to send me to jail..

Around 10am today rose visited my house from her hostel with a short skirt..and a revealing top.
Immediately she came in I rushed her with a hot kiss and she reciprocated,one thing led to another we started knacking..

It’s all fun and she was screaming so loud that I had to turn on my speakers

After about 30mins of constant knacking she was not moaning again and just remained stiff

Omo I stopped immediately..
Started calling her name rose rose rose and she was not responding

I heard to call my lodge mate to come and help me out..we poured her water and yet no movement

Omo I started sweating and praying

She was like that for like 45mins ..

I now remembered I have olive oil ….I mixed it with water and poured everything on her
Next thing she woke up and started crying

Guys I will never have sex again oo

Thank goodness I escaped this ,,,,who would have believed my stories…

As I’m writting this message she is stil at home with my guy while I went out to buy food

Guys be careful oo

Just give yourself one week and you will go back to having sex again.
Sex is a normal life process. It's a normal thing and the body needs it to regulate and work perfectly. Just make sure you aren't having sex with a sick girl or asthmatic one next time.
Worst thing that can happen to you as a Nigerian youth is to sex-kill a young lady.
Nigeria police won't pity you in any form or shape.
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Freelane33(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2022
To fry plantain
GooodHardDick:
So what exactly do you want us to do now? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Us To Break Up Because She's Older Than Me / What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? / Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.