Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now (3305 Views)

Help! I Just Escaped Attack by these Animals In Broad Daylight (graphic Pics) / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Omo this fine girl wants to send me to jail..

Around 10am today rose visited my house from her hostel with a short skirt..and a revealing top.
Immediately she came in I rushed her with a hot kiss and she reciprocated,one thing led to another we started knacking..

It’s all fun and she was screaming so loud that I had to turn on my speakers

After about 30mins of constant knacking she was not moaning again and just remained stiff

Omo I stopped immediately..
Started calling her name rose rose rose and she was not responding

I heard to call my lodge mate to come and help me out..we poured her water and yet no movement

Omo I started sweating and praying

She was like that for like 45mins ..

I now remembered I have olive oil ….I mixed it with water and poured everything on her
Next thing she woke up and started crying

Guys I will never have sex again oo

Thank goodness I escaped this ,,,,who would have believed my stories…

As I’m writting this message she is stil at home with my guy while I went out to buy food

Guys be careful oo

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by GooodHardDick: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
So what exactly do you want us to do now? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Munzy14(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:

Around 10am today rose visited my house from her hostel with a short skirt..and a revealing top.
Immediately she came in I rushed her with a hot kiss and she reciprocated,one thing led to another we started knacking..

After about 30mins of constant knacking she was not moaning again and just remained stiff

I heard to call my lodge mate to come and help me out..we poured her water and yet no movement

I now remembered I have olive oil ….I mixed it with water and poured everything on her

As I’m writting this message she is stil at home with my guy while I went out to buy food

Guys be careful oo
grin grin anyway I reserve my comment for monday.

1 Like

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin anyway I reserve my comment for monday.
why brother
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Dannyyoung26(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lol , same happened to me back then 2015 but I quick to noticed sha. Pour her water with serious beating. She woke and start telling to take care of her mum.
I said abi you are mad nii…

I broke up with her thou after getting a grapevine that she is omo elegbe or probably strengthless for the activity…

1 Like

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:
So what exactly do you want us to do now? angry
to be very careful the way and hard you knack this girls
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:

Guys be careful oo
fiction?
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dannyyoung26:
Lol , same happened to me back then 2015 but I quick to noticed sha. Pour her water with serious beating. She woke and start telling to take care of her mum.
I said abi you are mad nii…

I broke up with her thou after getting a grapevine that she is omo elegbe or probably strengthless for the activity…
that was my very first experience…what could be the reason
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bodmum:
fiction?
don’t worry if it happen to you then your sense will work with your hand

1 Like

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Dannyyoung26(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:
that was my very first experience…what could be the reason

I can’t really say but perhaps she no get much strength for that kind of stuff or she is ……
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dannyyoung26:

I can’t really say but perhaps she no get much strength for that kind of stuff or she is ……
like she is posses or something?
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lols...na here we for still gather read your news for front page. I know konji will still mk u knack her again

1 Like

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Dannyyoung26(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:
like she is posses or something?
You gerrit
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
SmellySperm:
Lols...na here we for still gather read your news for front page. I know konji will still mk u knack her again
omo I for run go Ghana
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:
omo I for run go Ghana
And leave Biafra behind?
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:
don’t worry if it happen to you then your sense will work with your hand
weak noun
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Xtianah09: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
She probably took something "Drug" before coming to your place. Free kpekus almost finished ur life. You for don dey hear "Yahoo boy caught trying to use a girl for ritual renewal". Your eye for don clear shocked

8 Likes

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by XDaBOSS(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
I had similar experience some years back. Though, she later confessed she wasn't too well on that day.

The fear omo no be fear ooo grin grin
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Xtianah09:
She probably took something "Drug" before coming to your place. Free kpekus almost finished ur life. You for don dey hear "Yahoo boy caught trying to use a girl for ritual renewal". Your eye for don clear shocked
no be lie…any small thing now na yahoo and ritual
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
XDaBOSS:
I had similar experience some years back. Though, she later confessed she wasn't too well on that day.

The fear omo no be fear ooo grin grin
you don’t mean it
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
SmellySperm:

And leave Biafra behind?
my brother ….Ukrainian that are living their land are living it for good

Na who get life get land

1 Like

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by enuk80(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
It happened to me too. My ex gf almost died while we were having sex. I thank God i was able to survive that day
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
enuk80:
It happened to me too. My ex gf almost died while we were having sex. I thank God i was able to survive that day
are they actually possessed or what…

I’m the most happiest person on earth now
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Ezemarcel(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Omo I can imagine the feelings at the point she was unconscious

Go and sin no more mr man

1 Like

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by XDaBOSS(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:
you don’t mean it

I'm damn serious bruh. Although, that's unlike her...it used to be intense and hot (hardc*** shit) with her.

I was shocked, confused, and scared all at the same time...sweating like who see death face to face. I hard to give her some time to cool off (after she'd revived), get herself together, gave her some malt n milk (cuz i was confused n didn't know what to do cuz she wouldn't eat) then send her back home, ASAP.

I no fit enter trouble cuz of kpekus....

2 Likes

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by master69(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Omo same experience in 2017,,, immediately she woke up I had to usher her out of my apartment..sharp sharp..na God dey help person for this life.

3 Likes

Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
XDaBOSS:

I'm damn serious bruh. Although, that's unlike her...it used to be intense and hot (hardc*** shit) with her.

I was shocked, confused, and scared all at the same time...sweating like who see death face to face. I hard to give her some time to cool off (after she'd revived), get herself together, gave her some malt n milk (cuz i was confused n didn't know what to do cuz she wouldn't eat) then send her back home, ASAP.

I no fit enter trouble cuz of kpekus....

nawoo
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Bornbiafra: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
master69:
Omo same experience in 2017,,, immediately she woke up I had to usher her out of my apartment..sharp sharp..na God dey help person for this life.
na God Dey save us oo
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by youngsahito(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:

Guys be careful oo
flee from yellow girls...
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Godada(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2022

I had a similar sexperience.

I took Patience to my uncompleted building some twenty something odd years back then.

I was about to embark on a journey that would last about 6 months.

I was determined to make up for time that would be lost.

I went hard.

I had her from the rear and smashes her non-stop till she passed out.

I panicked.

I poured her 2 buckets of water.

She finally came online.

Alive and kicking.

I dressed her up and sent her home.

Edith was my sex plug ever since before I settled down with Cherie

Patience can't handle extreme sex.
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by Simdyofficial(f): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Carpenter spoil work
Re: Just Escaped Prison After Sex Now by XDaBOSS(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:
nawoo

As in eh! It wasn't a funny experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Search For Another Love After Being Dumped By Iyanya? / Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! / Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.