Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen (56739 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because / If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by kkins25(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And do you plan to live out your married life in the village with this gal of yours, without her getting a smartphone? undecided

I can't believe there is still a gullible man out there who still believes he can program a woman to his specs. undecided
Haha. u kidding? i spoke to one some time ago here. He likes them Under 20..haha.hold on let me get his moniker

3 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by 4words: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Na for your house she go come year eyes com realized say she didn't maximise and explore her youth

Which youth? Someone that would have like 3 children to worry about woul have little time to consider youthfulness. tongue

By the time she is done with children, she will be in her mid or late 30s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by CharlotteFlair: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
TkhGuy:
I will advice you to go back to your village if you are looking for a girl to marry, look for the one that doesn't have social network handle,

Look for the one that doesn't have flashy expensive phone,

Look for the one that will listen to your advice & ready to implement it,

I traveled home to get a girl to get laid to, I got two, one have social media handles, she can't cook, she can't take of her environment, & worst she is rude and arrogant, she is beautiful but no character

The other one have phone, not smartphone, she doesn't have social network handle, she is so respectful, cooks and she is beautiful, lastly I broke il into tears when she told me she is still a virgin, the night were kissing for hours, I thought her how to kiss, & this time there is a lot we are learning together.

I guess you already know my choice,

Our wedding will be coming up by October 2022,

Don't force yourself on any girl, don't knee to propose to any girl in public, follow my instructions & get the best that will stick with you,
Shebi you will still buy her a smart phone after marriage?

8 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Xantel(f): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2022
I smile in vernacular grin. Anyways best of luck

3 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Almaigaa: 5:27am On Mar 07, 2022
If na IGBO Girl, forget it. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Edyice: 5:32am On Mar 07, 2022
wallay77:
Naive village girls....better u no carry her come city...cos if u do ...hmmm..u will hear the aftermath from my mouth...they are only decent cos of lack of opportunity

Men will help this dude out by the time she enter city and see correct dudes grin

2 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by cooooooks(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2022
A tad pathetic.
TkhGuy:

[s]lastly I broke il into tears when she told me she is still a virgin, the night were kissing for hours, I thought her how to kiss, & this time there is a lot we are learning together.[/s]

Good advice, you didn't give any instruction though. Also, as all humans are not the same, what worked for you could be terrible for others.
[quote author=TkhGuy post=110800961]

Don't force yourself on any girl, don't knee to propose to any girl in public, follow my instructions & get the best that will stick with you,

6 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by cooooooks(m): 6:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Guy sounds shallow and easily dupable.

I hope they have a good, egalitarian life though.

CharlotteFlair:
Shebi you will still buy her a smart phone after marriage?

8 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by cooooooks(m): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2022
No mind am.

Wetin Oga think say people dey do for village all day?

YBoyka:

Smh...bros thread with caution. When her eyes go open(that's if she no dey whine u self) make u no come back begin lament ooo

3 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by SocialJustice: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2022
TkhGuy:
I will advice you to go back to your village if you are looking for a girl to marry, look for the one that doesn't have social network handle,

I traveled home to get a girl to get laid to, I got two, one have social media handles, she can't cook, she can't take of her environment, & worst she is rude and arrogant, she is beautiful but no character

The other one have phone, not smartphone, she doesn't have social network handle, she is so respectful, cooks and she is beautiful, lastly I broke il into tears when she told me she is still a virgin, the night were kissing for hours, I thought her how to kiss, & this time there is a lot we are learning together.

Dey give advise, you think there is a marriage path to take that has guarantees.

7 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by premierlead: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2022
E go shock you

1 Like

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by coolfredo(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2022
GooodHardDick:
OP, that girl just dey whine you. She has succeeded in emotionally manipulating you.

Nigeria girls are so broke and senseless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals

. Ur sisters n mother inclusive
Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by phemmyfour: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2022
TkhGuy:

Nonsense
Some villages are so developed now. They are now exposed with access to internet and satellite tv

5 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by izubext007: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Depending on the village
Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by drey076(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Jeon:
7 months to go cheesy
AND YOU ARE HAPPY.
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by gabbrri(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2022
A wife is better than a queen of the coast anytime any day everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by abobote: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2022
We all have same thought till we see the other side of them

2 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by nauto: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Wait until she get one.
TkhGuy:

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Nonsense thread.

smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Tampa6246(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2022
Where's the city girl you've been dating for year's?

1 Like

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by LordGuru1: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2022
angry
TkhGuy:

October 2022!!! This is sheer wickedness, taking advantage and preying on innocence. You are just Satan's tool to further currupt the World and destroy the little innocence remaining in Humanity. You started the talk as if you are Ready for marriage by weekend or next month, but your subconscious aim is to direct guys to go and fish out the few remaining good girls and destroy them by false marriage promise and satanic deception. ALMIGHTY CREATOR of Humanity shall surely punish you for destroying the innocence of this girl before you marry her. Why Romance her when you are not yet married to her?! So, if eventually you don't marry her, you took away her innocence, her Virginity and render her 2nd hand value for the Responsible Guy destinied to be her Husband. God will surely purnish you with excruciating Problem and take away Value from your life. Ise!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2022
Kooldon:
True, but don't be surprised if you notice her sudden change in attitude as she experience city life grin grin We will all be here to advice you when that time arises
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by gracealonev: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2022
Brother, just thank God.
And please pray, many guys based in America came down to their village to pick an 'innocent' girl but that singular action became their greatest undoing.

People change.

6 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2022
TkhGuy:

She would have become a veteran before October na...it's too long jare.

4 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by money121(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2022
TkhGuy:

Congrat my brother
Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And do you plan to live out your married life in the village with this gal of yours, without her getting a smartphone? undecided

I can't believe there is still a gullible man out there who still believes he can program a woman to his specs. undecided
The OP is a dreamer time will tell him.

He is looking for a mumu he will get sense pro max very soon.

See why I intentionally tell ladies to find men with sense and not men like the OP looking for women they can control

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2022
TkhGuy:
I will advice you to go back to your village if you are looking for a girl to marry, look for the one that doesn't have social network handle,...

So what has using a smartphone and signing up on social media got to do with being wayward?

Or would your "new" wife not do those by the time you bring her over to the city?

Or do you think she won't be exposed to the same lifestyle that city girls are exposed to?

I hope you don't end up like those men who travel down from US/UK to get a "traditional" woman only to see the woman change into a beast who collects their house by the time they get over there.

8 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Divoc19(f): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Village girl!
Am not a fan though.
Even sex issues may come up later.
I have a friend who married a virgin after 10 years, they are still having sex issues because the woman is not into it.

After checking character, let them boys and girls test and know their sex drive before marriage.
E get why

Married people will understand me better
Good luck op

7 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by Ibelearner: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2022
TkhGuy:

Lucky you ...
Remember to be careful oga...

1 Like

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by MJBOLT: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2022
I just hope you guys will remain in the village and she won't have access to a smartphone,if not OYO will be your name.

2 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by SIRRITE: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Men knows where to go and look for wife, and also knows where to go when he want to play with woman and have fun

4 Likes

Re: I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen by SUGARCyprian247: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.