Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... (59967 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by BigBashiru: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
abbey621:
There's always two sides to a story and history has shown that there's his truth, her truth and the real truth. What did you promise her before she started dating you? What did you promise her before marriage?

So you saw a jobless woman with two legs and two hands yet you decided to marry the liability? Even if she no get office job, she could have been doing some type of trade or business, so what exactly did you expect? Woman that you married has the guts to tell you no sex that she needs space and your brain did not spark?

You mentioned that her parents always supporting her, don't you have parents? In cases like this, you need to make her feel the magnitude of her actions, if you truly love her you won't continue to pamper her for there's one thing all women hate more than a broke man, a WEAK MAN!

As a rich man what do I get in return for sharing my moni with a "wife"
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by malvisguy212: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Was the bolded necessary undecided

Pretty sure you would have rubbed this same sentence all over her face...

You are not complaining but yet you stated it in your post undecided

Because of the bolded some won't even give you the advice you seek, they will end up insulting your wife

Good luck finding solution to your problem
the way you , young ladies type really amaze me. can you really say those word to your husband ? you're not providing for the family and you don't even plan to divorce him, you just want to seat at home and eat his money even though you don't love him ? am sorry candidladay . to be candid , the bold is necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Visasolution048: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
@drnoel
Come and give advice.....
Experience married man..
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Rinoxy: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
nativefowl:
Bro am in the same shoe with you, I nearly broke her phone and she tore my o.k shirt��� she gives me attitude and many more which I can't say for sure.
It's well man.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Toks2008(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.

She is most likely born in february or March *Yeepa who stone me*

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

I work in a private fim and I'm okay in my own little way. I am the one providing the essentials at home coz wifey gat no job 4 now.

You notice this red flag before you marry her yet u choose to marry her thinking she we change too bad my advice now is for you to stop being too nice ignore go hard on her do late night just make her jealous till her brain reset

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
YOU YESTERDAY.

YOU TODAY.

WHEN A MAN WANTED TO LET GO, YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT KARMA AND BLAMING THE MAN. TODAY A WOMAN WANTS TO LET GO AND YOU'RE STANDING FIRMLY IN YOUR RESOLUTE TO ENSURE THAT THE MAN LET'S HER BE.

MY FRIENDS. TRUST WOMEN TO MOVE AROUND WITH THE GOALPOST EVERY SECOND UNTIL THEY FIND A SPOT CONVENIENT FOR THEM ALONE. CONTINUE TO TAKE THEIR WORDS AS ABSOLUTE AT YOUR DETRIMENT, SIRS.
Lol, you are the confused one here.

The two scenerios are different ,but I doubt your clouded mind will allow you see it.

And mind you, who do you think me advising the man to let her go will benefit the most? Since my advise seems to you eating your soul?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by blaqtom(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.
Just be patient .....been in your shoes not too long ago lost hope several times. The lord is your strenght,try to build your self esteem because see finish they join too..her behaviour is not because of a guy or something out there..some ladies after a while they get very bored ask her what she wants to do business wise and assist her slowly you guys would recover might be spiritual too so pray about it.... though mine is back to factory reset deep down am torn between dealing with her in the future or just forgetting about it
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by BigBashiru: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aringon:

Leave the house for 2 months and stay in an hotel, don't call or visit but remember to send money to her to take care of your son.

DONT ALLOW ANY WOMAN TO FRUSTRATE YOU

QED

Why should a man leave his own house for 2 months for a woman he married??
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by 00FFT00(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never-ending resentment are badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

Most counsel you'll receive here will not help your situation.

But hear this. You married a woman who does not love you but also has issues with herself resultant from what she considers the mistake of marrying you. If you force her into the resolution you seek, it will only be temporary and its resurgence, not far down the road will be more debilitating than the last time.

So what do you do?. First, you must reconcile yourself to the possibility of the foregoing reality, then:

1. Tell your spouse calmly that you are can longer live with her under the condition she has instituted between you. Give her the option to move back to her parents, or stay at your current residence while you temporarily relocate.

2. As is the case now, you must continue to be wholly responsible for her upkeep and your child's. The house helps will need to go in any case.

3. Tell your wife that this separation will subside for one year to enable both of you to regenerate and come to a decision regarding your future together as a family. Be very resolute.

4. You must not engage in any form of extramarital activity whatsoever during this period. This will also help ground you emotionally, afford you a moral argument to the situation at hand.

5. Do not end this situation before the expiration of this one-year period, even if your wife and her family come begging. Ask everyone to stand down while both of you work things through, and do not react to possible provocations during this time.

6. Mutually agree on a regular visitation regime, and remain very active in your child's life throughout this sabbatical. Do not discuss your marital problems during visitations.

7. If your wife does not clearly demonstrate that she has learned from the separation, and is now truly willing and able to affect the changes that will enable the relationship to continue as it was planned, cut your losses and file for a divorce.

Most women are not to be managed from a position of weakness. Bible decreed you to love your wife, but also mandated her to respect you, not Love you. You must be just to your wife at all times, but brutally resolute in demanding your attributes as ordained in the order she willingly entered into.

Anything short of the forgoing will lend you, like millions of men before you, to a life of agony, disappointment, resentment, and resignation from life down the life road.

Who wants that?.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hey CAPS smiley

SAW YOU TALKING ABOUT ALL THOSE DRUGS AND I WONDER WHY I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY Y'ALL ARE EXCITED SINCE I HAVE OVER 90% FROM YOUR LIST AND I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THEM DIFFERENTLY.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by myke92(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Klass99:

Richy I will box your ears o! I wasn't looking for male admirers or male validation. I have said it more than once on this forum that I don't like foolish women and we need to tell ourselves the truth as adults, whether male or female.

This is not a boast or show-off, but I do honest work for a living and I pay my bills myself, major bills like rent, the monthly service charge, I send a monthly allowance to my parents, etcetera. So, I understand that it is not easy to make money legitimately.

I don't imagine it is easier for responsible men who do right by their families, to make this money either. When you now have a decent man who is not slacking off and paying bills you benefit from as an adult, you still want to misbehave! I ask again, you dey ment?

Some weeks ago, I woke up to a credit alert of 20k from a male friend (money I didn't ask for) I called him to verify if it was an error, so I could send it back. He said no it wasn't an error, I should use the money and treat myself to something nice. I was so touched and grateful by his generosity because;

1. I understand the value of money and I respect anyone with a legit hustle.

2. For someone to gift you cash (even if it is 3k) they made a sacrifice to deny themselves of something, in order to give you that money. No one has free money lying around that they do not need.

3. I have been responsible for myself for so long, it felt good to be gifted cash with no strings attached to it.

Some married women have good men on a platter, who do right by them and their children but they ruin it with a bad and disrespectful attitude.

Imagine if this OP starts cheating now, this same woman will rain insults on single women like me, claiming we used jazz on her husband. Then she will start a 24 hour fasting and prayer programme disturbing heaven to restore her hubby/marriage.

As for the sister code, abeg ehn, the code does not apply to foolish women and you know I don't do herd mentality. Independent thinking is the secret sauce of my sweet life.

I don't usually do this..

But.. If you are truly a female, and not just a male hiding under a female moniker, then know that your way of reasoning is quite rare amongst the female folks.

As a guy, if you are fortunate to have a wife who loves you much more than you love her, then you don't know what God has done for you. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by TheSourcerer: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

SAW YOU TALKING ABOUT ALL THOSE DRUGS AND I WONDER WHY I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY Y'ALL ARE EXCITED SINCE I HAVE OVER 90% FROM YOUR LIST AND I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THEM DIFFERENTLY.
like You don't get high?
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by iLegendd(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
I didn't read the post, but the title.

The problem is: you didn't read redpill books before marrying, so you will hardly know how to handle a woman.

The solution is: read redpill books to be wiser, but don't be abusive.

The end.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by kkins25(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Was the bolded necessary undecided

Pretty sure you would have rubbed this same sentence all over her face...

You are not complaining but yet you stated it in your post undecided

Because of the bolded some won't even give you the advice you seek, they will end up insulting your wife

Good luck finding solution to your problem
Ogbeni, wee you kee kwayet!!!!!! If there's any gender that can rub one's short coming on anothers face, it's the female gender. I've got the scientific evidence to back that claim.
How can a fully grown woman sit at home - eat, sleep, and not return the gesture in kind and love to her provider..

If she doesn't love him again, then she should exempt herself from the "treats" he provides. Simple ABC!!!!!!

Op no force her to do anything, organize divorce. if she says your presence irritates her then tell her to go.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by TheSourcerer: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
myke92:

I don't usually do this..

But.. If you are truly a female, and not just a male hiding under a female moniker, then know that your way of reasoning is quite rare amongst the female folks.

As a guy, if you are fortunate to have a wife who loves you much more than you love her, then you don't know what God has done for you. smiley
she's definitely female cool
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by ledaman: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Play ur own role as the man by providing the necessary things needed @ home, but make her feel less important and probably don't sleep together on the same bed or the room for some weeks or days if she still continue with her irrational behavior that means she tired of the relationship and probably she is being screwed by one Niqqa. Bro seek for divorce and move on.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by abbey621(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

As a rich man what do I get in return for sharing my moni with a "wife"

She owes you nothing for sharing your moni, na you talk say your head don full make she come shave am grin grin. No be you komot am from her papa's house?
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

Oh you are even a druggie sef . undecided

No wonder.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Ajibade123(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

unpopular opinion: it is easier loving another new person and be loved back that to try to fix someone that doesn't love you again
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by MYKELDAYO(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

no be u get that child, she is seeing someone else or want to go back to where she thinks she belongs..
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Slimdaddy27(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Women hmmm

We think we know them but we don't

What in this generation is just try ur luck if it works fine the next Thing is divorce

People saying when she silent do this or that

When she is talking do this or that

It works for you doesn't mean it works for him. ..he should just grant her wish stay off a while and she doesn't come around then do the needful

Marriage is supposed to be a journey filled with love, understanding, patient,peace and happiness,better and for worse

God help u bro,you need to do the needful for your mental health
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Cashio(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
dawnomike:
Post partum trauma... Deficiency of DHA

She will come around
osino pospagini?
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Klass99(f): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by prophetfire: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

. The fault is totally yours.
You are trying to pet a girl that doesn't deserve petting.

Be firm and decisive. Be brutal in your approach. Note: I didn't say beat heroo. Be the man. Take charge of your home. Assume authority and be assertive. Stop begging her. If she wants to leave don't stop her. Grow some balls and take charge of your home.
From the way I see you, you seem to be a lilly-livered person. Grow some balls and take charge.

Those type of girls only bend to such treatment.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by BigBashiru: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Slimdaddy27:
Women hmmm

We think we know them but we don't

What in this generation is just try ur luck if it works fine the next Thing is divorce

People saying when she silent do this or that

When she is talking do this or that

It works for you doesn't mean it works for him. ..he should just grant her wish stay off a while and she doesn't come around then do the needful

Marriage is supposed to be a journey filled with love, understanding, patient,peace and happiness,better and for worse

God help u bro,you need to do the needful for your mental health

We understand women....they are selfish creatures who always do what's best for them or what's convenient for them...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by JooEeL(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mom007:

Bro, let no one deceive you, marriage is sweet! If you get it right, and you yourself are 'right' its one of the best gifts that God gave to man and because of this, most marriages are strongly being attacked by the devil. That one has always hated God, man, and everything good so he is fighting tooth and nail to make sure as many marriages as possible fail! failed marriages and dysfunctional families are the bane of modern human existence and so many societal ills can be traced back to the failed marriages and families. The sooner we realize it, the better it is for us all then we will know how to cover our marriages from attacks if the devil. Only few people will understand what I am saying so its OK if you don't get it.
Udo.

Okay ooo, osheyy. Will consider it.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Cousin9999: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
1. Ask yourself if you changed after marrying her. And consider whether you treat her (objectively) poorly. Are you a good partner that's fully supportive and shares household/family duties? Does anyone in the extended family cause stress? If that's all ok, you need to have an honest discussion with her, or maybe investigate her behavior when you're not around.

2. If she's being unreasonable, it may be that she plotted on you. Maybe you were supposed to be the guy that takes care of her, and she has a lover outside the marriage.

3. Maybe she's a lesbian.

4. Maybe she has trauma or a medical condition that makes intimacy hard for her.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Lerumo: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ol’ boy in this case, no matter who is right or wrong, your marriage is irreparably broken. That’s if what you’ve said is true.
It’s time to move on and go your separate ways. If she wants to go please let her go.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by InsanePsycho(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

Give her some space. Tell her if she wants to leave she can go to her parents.

You seem to be simping around her. You give her too much attention.

Read this to know much about women: https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by IDERAWOLE(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

Though difficult to be fair in judgement here, we've not heard her own side of the story!

If all you said is true and she's not yielding, though your marriage is still young, I would've said that you stay calm and maintain peace, and that's what I'll say for the sake of your son.

See your travail as an opportunity to discipline yourself in perseverance, and watch what she'll do in the next 1year, while your son grow up.

If there's still no improvement for that length of time, wit all your continued efforts to broker peace, just file for divorce and move on, far better for you to be alive than be dead suddenly.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by toprealman: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ajens1991:
It's okay bro... I understand how you feel. I've seen similar things from my wife.
Lemme ask you this, does your wife attend the same church with you? If yes, then the two of you have to go back to your pastor for counseling.

Second, don't ever report your wife to your family or even her own family. If she tells you to give her space, politely leave her to her wish. If she decides to leave the house on her own, don't force her to stay.

Before I forget, don't pity or pamper her anymore. Her kind of woman does not like a soft hearted man, it irritates them especially when it comes to being decisive. You have an obligation to control your home; your wife inclusive.
Too bad you married someone who's not ready for marriage.

BRO BE BRUTAL AND BLUNT WITH HER, SHE CANNOT GO ANYWHERE. YOU ARE AT AN ADVANTAGE NOW; SHEY YOU SAY SHE JUST BORN? SO NO WORRY, HER HEAD GO REACH HOUSE WHEN YOU STOP TO PET HER.
Rat poison is less than 20 naira. That lady if not handled people can just was brother man.
Be careful with the so called counsel we give

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.