Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... (59947 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by shedy03(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

I work in a private fim and I'm okay in my own little way. I am the one providing the essentials at home coz wifey gat no job 4 now.
Bros, send her to her parents and forget about her for a while.
When she get her brain reset, she will come back to her senses.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by AlexJustin(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Damn it���. I just remembered my first breakup. It was so excruciating. I swear. Guess what came to my rescue? This awesome book a friend recommended for me. " Mind Games of a broken � heart" u definitely needs to read it. Contact me via my signature lemme send you the link to the book.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Bayyajidda(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Was the bolded necessary undecided

Pretty sure you would have rubbed this same sentence all over her face...

You are not complaining but yet you stated it in your post undecided

Because of the bolded some won't even give you the advice you seek, they will end up insulting your wife

Good luck finding solution to your problem

You don't have solution to his problem, so why comment?
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
HarunaWest:
Its necessary to state it. She isn't bringing anything to the the table in anyway. No money, no honey now no sex and you saying is it necessary. The way you young ladies of nowadays thinks gets one worried. If she is tired of the marriage, she should divorce him and walk away not depending on him and she ain't giving anything in return. What nonsense... Is he United Nations?

THE MAN PROBABLY SPENT 500K TO 2 MILLION NAIRA ON WEDDING, AND MUST HAVE MADE NUMEROUS INVESTMENTS IN HER AND HER FAMILY. A FEW MONTHS LATER SHE'S TELLING HIM SHE'S NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE AND THE PEOPLE WANT HIM TO BE JOYFUL?

IF HE HADN'T MARRIED HER IT'D BE LIKE THE THREAD FROM 2 DAYS AGO WHERE HE'LL BE ABUSED FOR LEAVING HER FOR HER BAD CHARACTERS. NOW HE'S MARRIED HER AND HE'S GETTING ALL THIS NONSENSE.

I'LL STILL BE BLAMING ANY MAN FOR THE WOES HE'LL ACHIEVE WHEN HE PRIORITIZES THE OPINION OF PEOPLE REGARDING HIS OWN RELATIONSHIPS AHEAD OF HIS FEELINGS AND INTUITION.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Eastcaostboy: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Na wao...

Na your fault. You saw all the red flags during courtship, but you neglected it. Your only concern was...
she carry back
she carry front.
She too package
I can't leave
The more reason why I can't leave her..

Now, see where it has landed you to. Barely one year marriage heading for divorce undecided

Any advise people gives you here may not work again, since you had tried all you could to restore peace to no avail. And from the beginning, nothing like Peace @all. Because, 30% peace is not Worth it. Report it to God. perhaps, "him go dey merciful 2u help you arrange your marriage back".

See to be honest with you, humanly speaking or from human point of view, it appears it's done and dusted. She has even told you to go and have sex outside if you wish, which means she can go and have sex elsewhere too if she so desire. That's if she never start having sex outside. The one that breaks the camel's back is that, "her parents are fully in support of her".
Maybe them don see one bigman way wan marry their daughter wey don start to dey shower them money.

Cheers...
You guys are full of funnies, Once you have issues with your woman you start crying like little baby to help you. Pull of and be yourself if doesn't come back move and get another woman. Man-up real men don't cry for women. Let her be and be silent
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by chronique(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.

I'm not married but from the little I have seen from relationships, sometimes nothing you do is ever enough. I know you don't want a broken home but you need to also pay attention to your health. Things like this have a way of affecting us health wise and we might not know on time until things have gone real bad. I'm talking from personal experience and I know what I'm saying. When you start getting really sick, you'd realize all you have is yourself and your family at most. Nothing is as bad as being dependent on people to do certain things for you. My advice to you is that you focus on your health. If you have done all you can and nothing changes, please let her go. I know it's hard but you honestly have to look out for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Crafteck1: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rinoxy:

Like seriously?!

If you are you can afford anyone or anything, why beat a dead horse, you want to force her or beg her to love you?
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by EJEHSON(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Madam, the bolded is necessary, one can't be paying all the bills and still be seeing sheet
Candidlady:

Because of the bolded some won't even give you the advice you seek, they will end up insulting your wife

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Tosee4real(f): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Go on your knees and pray about it. Only God can turn hopeless situation around. It is well with your marriage.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by jubrilELsudan: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
INDEED YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

YOUR WIFE JUST PUT TO BED WHICH INDICATES SHE IS SUFFERING FROM POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION.

RATHER THAN BEING SUPPORTIVE AND UNDERSTANDING...LIKE A TYPICAL NIGERIAN MAN THAT YOU ARE...YOU MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF CAUSE YOU NIGERIAN MEN ARE DESPICABLE ANIMALS.

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
/

Wedding is not Marriage.

/
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Noara: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hormones keep changing in women, due to that their mood keeps changing. Initially, when people live with the opposite gender, their hormones hijack their minds. Then because of the hormones, they like everything about the person in front, but when the effect of the hormones gets reduced, then the mistakes of the person in front of them start realizing. That's why we should take decisions with our minds.

Now in your situation, you are working with your mind but your wife is not feeling happy with you now. That's why she is giving you permission to have a relationship with some other girl. Maybe she wants the same for herself too. You shouldn't talk much about it with her at this point. It would be better if you give her time to be alone. This may change her mind for you.

If she and you take the help of meditation then you will be able to find a way out of this situation. I would like to recommend the course of Inner Engineering. Many people of the world have benefited from this. Try this course once. I would like to share the experience of a European model named Nastya. Many people on YouTube have shared their experiences after doing Inner Engineering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Hpuwo1L1E
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Tannhauser(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
[b][/b]
Candidlady:

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Just a year marriage and no more love 30% sweet 70% bitter pls dey don't need to tell you that you guys are not meant to be together... Imagine if the marriage is 5years old nko? Pls kindly divorce her
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Abudu2000(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
damiloladuke:
Crazy things are happening.

Same thing happened recently to me, but mine is we ain't married yet.

My brother. It's only God that can save your marriage. The moment a woman doesn't care about how you feel about her anymore, that relationship is as good as dead.

I'll advise you summon courage to ignore her for weeks or leave home for days. If she doesn't call you, start preparing for divorce.

I pray God intervenes
same as me after I spent heaven and Earth on her. These girls of nowadays are out to destroy Nigeria starting with us men. I will advise the op to surmon courage and move on, I know it's not easy especially for someone that doesn't smoke or drink because anything that affects the hearts takes only the grace of God for a man to heal
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by kutitosin(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.
Marriage can't be sustained by one person only and from the looks of things, she isn't ready to build this marriage with you. I suggest you start planning life on your own and how to take car of your son while you guys are apart.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by harizonal123(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

Travel from ur home for at least two weeks & don't call. If she calls listen to the tone of her voice if she is feeling remorseful & dont give in easily. Make sure she doesn't know where u r or when u r coming back. If she pleads with u, it means ur marriage can still work . If she doesn't call or talks anyhow to u which I will advise u to cut off the calls then, just kiss your marriage goodbye. She is supposed to beg u after this brain reset method
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Tannhauser(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Klass99:

Seven words.....some men need to seriously man up!

This thread and the other one where OP complained of his very rude and disrespectful wife in Germany, has me wondering what the hell is wrong with some men?

The kind of mindset I have as a woman, if I was a man with that same mindset some women will suffer o. I can't be the one doing the heavy financial lifting in our household, then you'll be giving me attitude and disrespecting me on top of it without good reason, you dey ment nii?

It is annoying the number of threads authored by men with a similar theme, who are all wailing about the same issue. This nauseating behaviour of theirs, is the same reason why they stand by and watch their wives maltreat or brutalize maids, house-helps etc

They do nothing and claim madam will accuse them of taking sides or sleeping with the maid, if they intervene. I say bullshit! For as long as I am the one paying the bills, feeding her and our kids, she better not be messing with me or mistreating anyone under my roof.

You are blessed.

Shebi if a man had written this worthless baby factory rejects would have started shouting RED PILL up and down. You scum called SIMPS will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Camelot65: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
She doesn't love you anymore and you want to force yourself on her? Really?

What if she kills you? Stop forcing yourself on her and move on.

How you ignored all red flags and went ahead to marry her is beyond me.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by 00FFT00(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Exactly what made that bolded unnecessary in your opinion?.
Have you ever fed another woman's son?
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by oodua1stson: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

bloody Simp. I have no words for you.

May none of my Sons end up like you. If you near me lasan and 2 by 2 de around me angry
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
YOU YESTERDAY.

Wittyduchess:
I have seen karma play out ,maybe it wasn't karma maybe the universe just wanted to make an example out of these people ,maybe it was just a coincidence, but hey they still got their rewards.

Humans can be so funny and they only realize they hurt someone only when they get hit by consequences grin

YOU TODAY.

Wittyduchess:
It's simple, if she feels that way, why continue in the marriage?
Do you want us to beg her? She rescents you for reasons best known to both of you which I suspect you are culpable as well. But if she on her part cannot move past it, then I see no reason why you should force that marriage.
You can't live like that, it's not even advisable to raise kids in such a toxic environment.I know you might want to keep the marriage for the sake of society ,but what about you? What about your mental health?

WHEN A MAN WANTED TO LET GO, YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT KARMA AND BLAMING THE MAN. TODAY A WOMAN WANTS TO LET GO AND YOU'RE STANDING FIRMLY IN YOUR RESOLUTE TO ENSURE THAT THE MAN LET'S HER BE.

MY FRIENDS. TRUST WOMEN TO MOVE AROUND WITH THE GOALPOST EVERY SECOND UNTIL THEY FIND A SPOT CONVENIENT FOR THEM ALONE. CONTINUE TO TAKE THEIR WORDS AS ABSOLUTE AT YOUR DETRIMENT, SIRS.

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by EJEHSON(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
I've been in your shoes before, the difference is that my wife didn't tell me to get sex from outside. I discovered she was keeping malice at any little thing, some times she will be angry for no reason. I don pet her tire. As time goes on, I started ignoring her, I stopped asking her the cause of her anger, live tire her she take dressing. I discovered petting her was worsening the situation. I ignored her completely.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Klass99:

Seven words.....some men need to seriously man up!

This thread and the other one where OP complained of his very rude and disrespectful wife in Germany, has me wondering what the hell is wrong with some men?

The kind of mindset I have as a woman, if I was a man with that same mindset some women will suffer o. I can't be the one doing the heavy financial lifting in our household, then you'll be giving me attitude and disrespecting me on top of it without good reason, you dey ment nii?

It is annoying the number of threads authored by men with a similar theme, who are all wailing about the same issue. This nauseating behaviour of theirs, is the same reason why they stand by and watch their wives maltreat or brutalize maids, house-helps etc

They do nothing and claim madam will accuse them of taking sides or sleeping with the maid, if they intervene. I say bullshit! For as long as I am the one paying the bills, feeding her and our kids, she better not be messing with me or mistreating anyone under my roof.

Wow. First time to come across a female who understands.

I'm a very quite person naturally. I'm 100% responsible for my wife and my family. I used to give her 100k monthly, even though I buy some other home essentials, like all the provisions we they need.(Note that I don't eat at home on many occasions) I spend minimum of 30k monthly buying provisions. All the milk they need and tea.(I say they because I don't take such things) I fill the gas monthly too. I happen to be the type of person who doesn't like coming back home from work without buying things for my kids,( I've 3kids and they all despise food) so I buy all the bread they need and lots of fruits. I want the kids to get used to eating fruits. Most weekends, I buy things like chicken or turkey, just to make them happy. All in all, I spend nothing less than 200k monthly(probably more) just running the home. This figure is outside what I send to my wife's parents and her siblings. I do alot of financial outreach. That's my nature. I've tried changing but I can't. I easily feel bad about myself not responding to peoples financial request.
Do you know that ontop all this my wife isn't satisfied and was disrespectful to me.

I just put her for one corner. I just deleted her from my mind, though I was still giving her the money and doing all the normal stuff I used to do. More than one year I was like.
She was the one who ran to my parents to plead with. Both mum and dad are still pleading with me to forgive and let go.
I had to slash what I used to give to her but my parents are still pleading with me.

You are such a motivation

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by oodua1stson: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
dawnomike:
Post partum trauma... Deficiency of DHA

She will come around
stop giving excuses for bad behaviours. I swear by everything, his wife won't last a day with me. I'd send her far far away from me

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Homguy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

you are not married anymore bro, smell the coffee! The more you run after her to try to make it work, the more she resents you. This is female psychology. Hurry up and plan life after her. You deserve better, not to be the only one stirring a ship that's supposed to be managed by 2 people. Cheers! Do not mind simpleton saying pray about it. God will not change a person against their own will.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by HitSong: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

If CHEATING is part of your past misdeeds, you have to bear this consequences.

Cheating is not a thing that should be easily forgiven.
The irony is, she might have cheated too with a lot of guys way more than you did but because she wasn't caught, you will bear this frustration and Hypocrisy from her.

My advice to you is to also dig into her past by any means necessary. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU TWO CAN HAVE A TIES. Take it or leave, that would be the best solution. Most girls if this generation are like this. THEY NEVER FORGET AND WILL TAKE REVENGE ON YOU AT THE SLIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY THEY GET.

Dig into her past, blast her for being a HYPOCRITE and see how everything turns around in your favour.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Naijaolosho2: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Feminist spotted
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nnatuu: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
It's probably what you SAID during your heated arguments with her.

Becareful what you say when you're angry, cos they stick in people's minds.

You just have to give her space to reset, maybe 9 months or more.

Focus on your child for now. As for sex, I don't know how you can handle that. Though it's very risky to get a sex partner...
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Gainman: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

what a lucky you. Don't you know you are free from bondage.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Herbephe1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
AlexJustin:
Damn it���. I just remembered my first breakup. It was so excruciating. I swear. Guess what came to my rescue? This awesome book a friend recommended for me. " Mind Games of a broken � heart" u definitely needs to read it. Contact me via my signature lemme send you the link to the book.

Can you send the PDF through WhatsApp
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Tzar(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Were ni bobo yi sha!
Simps like you make me sick! You deserve what she is giving you, because you are not man enough.
Oga you are too weak a man for that woman!

Philip94:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.