Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? (21781 Views)

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Banbanna(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Given all the maternal experiences women go through just makes me further appreciate my manliness. I'd feel choked, if I was a woman/mother. Dear God, if I would have to come back to this world, kindly return me as a male child. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by mirexxx(f): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

I see it as a transition.
The moment you give birth to a child, you're no longer who you were. You become more.
Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by babajero(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
You carry pregnancy for 9 months but the discomfort is not up to the 9 months though.

You nurse a baby for most 2 years.

But you be a mother right from when you are pregnant, nursing a baby till the day you die.

So pick your answer your answer yourself.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Kelvin3476: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Beremx:
Kriss216, what do you know about sperm production? You are becoming an offensive nuisance with this your alternative moniker. In trying to spite women, you sound very stupid. May sense locate you in Jesus name

To the topic, pregnancy comes with a lot of challenges because there are medical issues that are associated with pregnancy. Nursing a child is less challenging because people are always there to help you out
U knew he was catching cruise but I chooses to troll him
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by TheSameGuy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Like seriously sad
Iyaebe:
I'll prefer pregnancy because I can't do all those wahala of taking care of babies, anyways I'll employ many nannies and I'll only breastfeed while they take care of the rest.Taking care of newborns is part of the reasons I'm scared of marriage,its really draining.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nursing a baby, abeg. It's not easy. I'm not a mum yet, but I could see what my sister went through. It's not easy, abeg. Women are the real MVPs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'll prefer pregnancy because I can't do all those wahala of taking care of babies, anyways I'll employ many nannies and I'll only breastfeed while they take care of the rest.Taking care of newborns is part of the reasons I'm scared of marriage,its really draining.

Me too. I wouldn't lie. Although saying I will employ nannies would be me living a pipe dream. I will just bring my mom or sis over to stay with me till my child gets to 2 years. I can't deal with all that baby stress. It's draining, I won't lie. Missing your beauty sleep and just not having your life like before scares me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
YelloweWest:
I've had 7 children, although pregnancy is tough, it's nothing compared to nursing a baby. Especially if the baby has colic (gas pain)

It's sleepless nights for 7- 9 months.
It's feeding every 3hrs.
It's Bathing, diaper changes

Onto of that a woman is expected to do house chores and contribute financially

This!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Me too. I wouldn't lie. Although saying I will employ nannies would be me living a pipe dream. I will just bring my mom or sis over to stay with me till my child gets to 2 years. I can't deal with all that baby stress. It's draining, I won't lie. Missing your beauty sleep and just not having your life like before scares me.
You are on point,baby stress na your mate?infact I’m already tired just thinking about it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tribalism123:
Storing sperm over the years is more painful that the 2.

You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are on point,baby stress na your mate?infact I’m already tired just thinking about it.

Honestly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by oye10: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
To me nursing is more challenging especially nursing toddlers. Those tiny creatures that behave as if they are one a mission to kill themselves

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by MamaAyo: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
For me being pregnant was war...I was sick for 4months.. had Hyperemesis gravidarum...spent money slot in d hospital cos I was always admitted...excess vomiting was making me dehydrated...labour tho wasn't fun but my threshold for pain is high...
Nursing a baby wasn't fun too... experienced Postpartum depression and I felt I was going crazy..but here we re thank God for everything

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Farapo: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nursing a healthy baby is not challenging. It's when she has even common cough or cataarh that you'll know that pregnancy is enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Chrislova(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
I think pregnancy is more challenging. I've heard countless stories of how pregnant women behave weird as a result of the pregnancy hormones.

My elder brother's wife once said to his husband " Honey, clap for me. Our baby needs noise" grin grin grin.
I was like "what da f***k."

She sometimes prefers to soak ordinary garri to eating a well prepared meal. I will just be like "What is wrong with this woman?"

Pregnant women can be weird.
same thing with my mum and she will soak de garri and allowed it till over night tho but It's really weird
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Farfalla(f): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

I see it as a transition.
The moment you give birth to a child, you're no longer who you were. You become more.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by mummymum: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mumben:
Nursing a baby is more challenging I must say speaking from experience. My pregnancies were not much stressful but you see those sleepless nights after delivery ehn, no be beans.

You are deprived of quality sleep at night, by morning d baby is sleeping peacefully and you decide to do one or two chores before you rest ur head. After doing d chores, d moment you lie down to recover lost sleep small, boom!! your baby wakes up and u re left with no choice than to attend to baby. Abeg nursing a baby no easy
Experience is the best teacher. You are right.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by SugarGirl44(f): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
None!

Sperm production is more challenging than these two.

Women don't understand the excruciating pains men go through during sperm production, maybe cos men hardly complain.

Yeye. Are you even aware when the sperm is being produced?
If there's any feeling at all, it's that of pleasure from beginning till the end.
I get the humor in your response sha so I won't yab you.
Lol.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by SugarGirl44(f): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
aalangel:

None.

None? Lolz.
That was how scared I was too until I was pinned down and impregnated. The rest is history now.
Lolzz..
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by annyplenty(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:

None? Lolz.
That was how scared I was too until I was pinned down and impregnated. The rest is history now.
Lolzz..

There is so much behind that 'the rest is history '
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Aaay: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
None of the above

A man that provides is more difficult
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by aalangel(f): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:

None? Lolz.
Lolzz..

Yea..none cos the hard part is when they're grown and have a mind of their own. You'll say sit but they prefer to stand.

When they're babies, you have full control.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Clazzone(m): 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
For your mind...
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by vickydevoka(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Sometimes you should sit certain discussions out. It is better to be silent and thought wise, than to speak and be confirmed a fool.

You don’t have a vagina, you don’t grow one in your spare time, but here you are, rushing FTC on a topic pertaining to motherhood. You don’t even have a womb.

Maybe we should give you two wrappers and a lace top. You would attend the next August meeting for us. Haba! Chochocho!
Lol. They guy concern na sperm production. Way me the look out who to donate for. As I no get blood, I get sperm.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by pocohantas(f): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2022
vickydevoka:

Lol. They guy concern na sperm production. Way me the look out who to donate for. As I no get blood, I get sperm.

Abeg o. Try get blood, before you die while donating sperm and they accuse one innocent lady of killing you with knacks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by annyplenty(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Thank you all to those who took time to share their experiences. God bless you all in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by SugarGirl44(f): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2022
annyplenty:

There is so much behind that 'the rest is history '
Lol. Like what?
Just normal life is what I mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie / Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. / 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.