Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf (2899 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / Guy In Holland Looking For A Nigerian GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Now you have to beat her. Like really make her angry which will result into a real fight. Hold nothing back and beat her.

You'll have proven that you can really beat her and she'll fall back in line and into her place.

But you might end up in jail.

Really, there's no coming back from where you are right now. You should have won the fight even if it meant breaking the rules and hitting her really hard.

i wont do that..

she has just be lucky.. she strike my stomach at the perfect moment
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Double0h7(f): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2022
patrick49000:

what do u mean?

You're too old for ALL of this undecided
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by DroppingLiquid: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2022
patrick49000:
Hello,

I am french, 47 years old man, and I have a nigerian gf since 2 years now... We love to spend time together even if it s on internet and it s tough, we really try to act as a normal couple and stay strong. She is currently home; it's the second time she come here and she stay for 1 month, we are at the second week already.

Few days ago, we were just watching a series in tv and enjoying. On the show a black woman just fight 3 men alone and beat them out... I laugh and said how unrealisitic it was but she was not agree and said for example she is convinced she could handle me. I laugh more telling her nicely im a 5'9 man while she is 5'6. I love to tease her, it s how we laugh and getting close together. She said that even if she has no martial art background she could win vs me because she do some yoga.. I laugh and tease her imitate her doing yoga pose but it didnt make her laugh. She didnt show she was mad but i feel the ambiance started to be a bit more "electrical".. She said fine, if it's that I challenge u and we put a bet on it. Of course i refuse, telling it s going too far (but that im still stronger)but she insist and finaly i said ok let's try it if you dare, i'll be soft..

So we fix the rules, no punch, only kick and soft ones. 1 point for kick in the leg, 2 points for belly and 4 for the head, first to score 15 points win, I agree. For the bet, the looser ll have to do all the chores for the next 2 weeks... Ok no problem... It was in good ambiance but in the same time a bit of tension. I know she is competitive because we did play some video games and I am a bit too...

So it start, at first we were going slow but we dont like to lose and so I quickly took it seriously, and so she does. i confess it was tougher than i imagine, even if she is shorter she is energic and have a lot of speed... After couple of minutes, she was slighting winning and getting close to the 15 points. i started to be tired and toasted.. She is 34 while im 47 and it was more and more tough for me. She noticed it and start to tease me while smiling. Then, while i was about to kick her, she send me really her foot right in the stomach pretty hard.. I fall on my knees, she laugh and started to count while she was just skipping... i had my breath cut so I did give up... She laugh and tease me while celebrating by dancing and saying idiot things about white men... I had trouble to breath and basically feel like a d*ck... She then help me to stand up and put me on the sofa, being pretty satisfied about herself...

Since that, it's strange but she really act bossy with me... ok it s a part of the deal that i have to make the chores but she s like having pleasure telling me to do this or to do that...It's like something has change. if I try to talk her about it she just start to be mad and to say that she win and i need to listen to her... I dont really know how to deal with that..

Do you have an idea of what did happen in her mind?

Thx

You have to be a dominant man. Nigerian women naturally like to dominate their men, which is why Nigerian men are so dominant in nature, because that how we are able to tame the beast that resides in Nigerian women.

you have to realize that these women grew up around men like us so they took a lot of our behaviors. You've already proven to be weak, you shouldn't have fought her like a woman but as a fellow man. Nigerian women have more testosterone than the average earthly woman, you can easily tell from their voice.

You might laugh at this but it's the truth.
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2022
Double0h7:

You're too old for ALL of this undecided
well i did learn it the hard way
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

You have to be a dominant man. Nigerian women naturally like to dominate their men, which is why Nigerian men are so dominant in nature, because that how we are able to tame the beast that resides in Nigerian women.

you have to realize that these women grew up around men like us so they took a lot of our behaviors. You've already proven to be weak, you shouldn't have fought her like a woman but as a fellow man. Nigerian women have more testosterone than the average earthly woman, you can easily tell from their voice.

You might laugh at this but it's the truth.

Well ur right and thx for clarify it. it's an aspect I start to discover...

It's complicated now. She keep have that weird behaviour. She still bragging about "how she KO me" wich was not exact and really pretend she s just stronger than me... What can I do?
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by DroppingLiquid: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2022
patrick49000:

Well ur right and thx for clarify it. it's an aspect I start to discover...

It's complicated now. She keep have that weird behaviour. She still bragging about "how she KO me" wich was not exact and really pretend she s just stronger than me... What can I do?

Like I said, you made a big mistake letting her win that fight. The only way out is to complete your two weeks punishment and playfully suggest another challenge. This time around, fight her like you would fight a man. Literally attempt to knock her out without killing her. She will respect the hell out of you. You need to show you are strong enough to protect her, otherwise she will assume the role of the man of the house.

Also, Black women see White men are generally weak, so you must prove her wrong.

And after that happens, always dominate her in bed (chocking) and being on top. Never let her be on top when fvcking.
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Like I said, you made a big mistake letting her win that fight. The only way out is to complete your two weeks punishment and playfully suggest another challenge. This time around, fight her like you would fight a man. Literally attempt to knock her out without killing her. She will respect the hell out of you. You need to show you are strong enough to protect her, otherwise she will assume the role of the man of the house.

Also, Black women see White men are generally weak, so you must prove her wrong.

And after that happens, always dominate her in bed (chocking) and being on top. Never let her be on top when fvcking.

You got a point on that.. I confess on bed it s different now, she s very aggressive and not letting be on top or doggystyle.. She s control everything and hold my arms sometimes...

well so the only way is to prove her she s wrong and im not weak.. im already tired to play the maid for her.. I will ask for a rematch, even if im not sure about that kind of taekwondo style fight, maybe it s better to propose something else
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by DroppingLiquid: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2022
patrick49000:

You got a point on that.. I confess on bed it s different now, she s very aggressive and not letting be on top or doggystyle.. She s control everything and hold my arms sometimes...

well so the only way is to prove her she s wrong and im not weak.. im already tired to play the maid for her.. I will ask for a rematch, even if im not sure about that kind of taekwondo style fight, maybe it s better to propose something else

Oh no. If she's dominating you in the other room like you said, then I don't know if there's much you can do to regain control. Also, you seem unsure of yourself. Like you're not sure you can beat her in a fight. Why is that? How much does she weigh?

Listen, you're a man, and as such you have stronger bones than her. You're close to 50 so I cannot advice you to start hitting the gym because it will take so long to see results.

You might just have to try and talk to her about it. She might adjust for maybe two or three days, but she will go back to being aggressive again.
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Oh no. If she's dominating you in the other room like you said, then I don't know if there's much you can do to regain control. Also, you seem unsure of yourself. Like you're not sure you can beat her in a fight. Why is that? How much does she weigh?

Listen, you're a man, and as such you have stronger bones than her. You're close to 50 so I cannot advice you to start hitting the gym because it will take so long to see results.

You might just have to try and talk to her about it. She might adjust for maybe two or three days, but she will go back to being aggressive again.

Well she is something like 65kg while im 80kg.. but she is very flexible due to her yoga and she move fast. She was winning 13 to 6 before she got me with her stomach kick... So, im not sure to win with that kind of fight. Maybe I ll propose her a kind of wrestling, seems better for me as im a lot heavier

1 Like

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
InTheCloudySky:

De rien. Ah, ce n'est pas bon! Elle n’est pas une petite amie respectueuse si elle ne veut pas en parler. Outre le respect, être entendu est nécessaire pour une relation saine. C’était juste un pari!

S’est-elle déjà comportée comme ça? Ils disent que les actions passées sont les meilleures prédicteurs de futurs comportements.

Non pas vraiment. DIsons qu'on aime bien se taquiner mais là ça dépasse un peu tout. je découvre un trait de sa personnalité. Elle aime vraiment avoir le dessus. Elle est très contente de m'avoir mis KO et elle me le rappelle dès qu'elle peut. Elle est trop contente que je la serve et ue je fasse sa boniche...

Elle a changé même au niveau intime... Elle est beaucoup plus agressive et me laisse plus faire grand chose...
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by XDaBOSS(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
For the sex part, don't always allow her dominate you. You have to take charge and full control, be aggressive, but don't hurt her.

When she sees you assume your role as a man (on bed), she'll respect you n submit with time.Allowing her dominate you in bed, make you look weak.

She may tease you at first attempt and try to fight back, with time she'll give in when you become consistent. Unless you can't handle all of her in the other room.

1 Like

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Neptunium(m): 2:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by JustPowerApps(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
heniford2:
hello your very very stupid to use that on all lgbo ladies are u sure ur normal
Turns out they are very violent like I mentioned. Imagine her reply.
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by KJtemi: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
patrick49000:

what do u mean?
don't mind this people
You guys should talk things out and tell her how you feel about her act

This site is really tribalistic hence the Yoruba vs Igbo thing going on right now

Every women to their own acts, Nigerian women from the south generally like it when you make them feel your the man of the house although not all thinks like that ,not saying you should be aggressive with her but you should get what I mean...acting more manly around her and not trying to please her all day and acting soft also take XDaBOSS advise

2 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by AutoChick4U(f): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
patrick49000:

Thx u so much dude! Sometimes I really want to slap her, particulary when she told me to serve her drink while i have to do all the chores alone... I have 2 more weeks to let her rule all, I ll try to accomodate, ur right it s probably the best thing to do
We call men like you "SIMPs". You better man up and show her you the boss or trust me she'll definitely have a strong alpha male knacking her.
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by rickleye: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Since you have feelings for her.
You have to sit her down and talk with her.
Explain that whatever happened in that WWF play simulation stays there. Let her know that you have noticed that ever since that" game" she has changed and is bossy. You do not like the new her. She needs to know and not think that you are okay with the change in her behaviour.
She may also have informed her friends that she beat you up ! and had to help you up. In any case, physically assaulting her - isn't the answer.
"dominating in bed "
-- A true test of ones strength isn't always the force applied to a blow but restraining oneself when you are about to apply the blow.
If she doesn't change then you can both go your separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Mrscarter(f): 2:14am On Mar 14, 2022
patrick49000:
Hello,

I am french, 47 years old man, and I have a nigerian gf since 2 years now... We love to spend time together even if it s on internet and it s tough, we really try to act as a normal couple and stay strong. She is currently home; it's the second time she come here and she stay for 1 month, we are at the second week already.

Few days ago, we were just watching a series in tv and enjoying. On the show a black woman just fight 3 men alone and beat them out... I laugh and said how unrealisitic it was but she was not agree and said for example she is convinced she could handle me. I laugh more telling her nicely im a 5'9 man while she is 5'6. I love to tease her, it s how we laugh and getting close together. She said that even if she has no martial art background she could win vs me because she do some yoga.. I laugh and tease her imitate her doing yoga pose but it didnt make her laugh. She didnt show she was mad but i feel the ambiance started to be a bit more "electrical".. She said fine, if it's that I challenge u and we put a bet on it. Of course i refuse, telling it s going too far (but that im still stronger)but she insist and finaly i said ok let's try it if you dare, i'll be soft..

So we fix the rules, no punch, only kick and soft ones. 1 point for kick in the leg, 2 points for belly and 4 for the head, first to score 15 points win, I agree. For the bet, the looser ll have to do all the chores for the next 2 weeks... Ok no problem... It was in good ambiance but in the same time a bit of tension. I know she is competitive because we did play some video games and I am a bit too...

So it start, at first we were going slow but we dont like to lose and so I quickly took it seriously, and so she does. i confess it was tougher than i imagine, even if she is shorter she is energic and have a lot of speed... After couple of minutes, she was slighting winning and getting close to the 15 points. i started to be tired and toasted.. She is 34 while im 47 and it was more and more tough for me. She noticed it and start to tease me while smiling. Then, while i was about to kick her, she send me really her foot right in the stomach pretty hard.. I fall on my knees, she laugh and started to count while she was just skipping... i had my breath cut so I did give up... She laugh and tease me while celebrating by dancing and saying idiot things about white men... I had trouble to breath and basically feel like a d*ck... She then help me to stand up and put me on the sofa, being pretty satisfied about herself...

Since that, it's strange but she really act bossy with me... ok it s a part of the deal that i have to make the chores but she s like having pleasure telling me to do this or to do that...It's like something has change. if I try to talk her about it she just start to be mad and to say that she win and i need to listen to her... I dont really know how to deal with that..

Do you have an idea of what did happen in her mind?

Thx

Wtf kinda relationship is this lol.
As a woman i want my man to be stronger than me. Lol wen we playfight i want him drag my ass to the other room grin
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Mrscarter(f): 2:15am On Mar 14, 2022
patrick49000:

hi

no she is Yoruba. Since that she a bit humiliate me with fact im white..

Skin colour shouldnt even be a factor in ur relationship if u love each other.
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
I tried to follow some advices here and show her my dominant part.

i did wait she was gently lying on the bed and reading a shitt* magazine. She asked me to serve her a drink and told her no way just do it urself. I basicaly jump on her and hold her arms. She did struggle tell me to leave and started to get mad. She get her arms free but i was sitting on her back so i started to spank her telling her who s ur boss now. I wont lie it was pretty fun. She was struggling but couldnt escape.

We wrestle like that couple of minutes and I was still on top. Unfortunatly she manage to hold my wrists and when i didnt expect, she raised up her legs and catch my head with its.. I really felt like a d*ck... She squeeze and coz she was holding my wrists in the same time I just tell her I was done... She was mad and insult me while she still had my head stuck

After she released me she continue to get mad and to insult me.. Now I wont lie she s even more bossy and very cold with me... I feel pretty much emebarassed by that idiot situation

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Woman And My Brother: I Need Advice / My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.