Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,223 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

701ecilana's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 701ecilana's Profile / 701ecilana's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
One man's claims the monopoly of moving the thread forward, nah. The groundless braggart and confused astrologer grin
Boss, we know who is who.
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

You mean the bloodbath?
Yeah, it took the thread forward. Since you guys left, the place has become a grave yard.
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

The thread is for those who enjoy the orgasm it gives them from all the new age nonsense.

I am not even aroused.
Hahahahahahaha. Not aroused so you can't get to orgasm. Imaooo
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
This thread is still in page 56?

Sukkot, Butterflylion, WrathofHadez, you guys shd come back and move things here forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Elparaiso:

You should have read through sha. If you are to mention eternal life, make sure to add photos and videos na. I don't want hearsay. Your sins are forgiven, you have an official letter of forgiveness from heaven? Don't tell me to read my Bible, I know it's there but there is no proof that Cecilia has been forgiven. The future is sure for me too, and I'm not even a Christian. I'm also not afraid of Satan, he or she or it has no business with me. So please, answer my question.
Wait, I have to do all that to.prove what and to who? You? lol
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Hopefullandlord is only apologizing to 701eCilana to save his own tread from deletion if she reports the insults.
Real Cowardly behavior I must say.
He only comes out when i react to the a theist's insults, when i'm being insulted, he is calm and okay.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how does calling his sister a prostitute and other dirty invectives help the situation?
But you sat quietly without saying a word while he was insulting me. You forgot he posted her sister's picture trying to use her to insult me, you didn't see anything wrong because he is an atheist and i'm a Christian.

Your bad belly towards me dey smell.

1 Like

Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Sorry for yourself. You don't need to. Others will and it will possibly lead many away from the fraud called Yahweh.
I don't want to add to your bitterness.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Elparaiso:

You came to this thread, so I feel I can ask you this question.

Can you, with supporting and conclusive evidence, tell me how being a Christian has made your life better than every other person?

Don't tell me "peace of mind " o, many atheists have peace of mind. I want something that only Christians get. Also, don't mention eternal life, without providing photos and videos of people laughing or wallowing. I will be waiting. Thanks.
Thanks for asking. I have the new Nature Christ came to give. If i die today, i'm certain of eternity with him. That is what no unbeliever can get.

My sins are forgiven, i have assurance of faith in Christ.

I have hope, fear no longer rules me.

The future is sure for me. I am no longer afriad of death. And, i'm not afraid of what satan can do to me now.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

So everyone who leaves Christianity was never a Christian. You don't even know that what you are practicing today is more of churchianity than Christianity as practiced in the early church.
First off, I believe in God as I wrote in my first post. But do I believe in Yahweh? No. Do I believe in Jesus? Not anymore. Jesus if ever he did exist and died, died for his own sins and the sins of Yahweh but not for me. Forgiveness doesn't require bloodshed. Human beings forgive even the most unspeakably egregious acts without shedding blood.
Obviously the merciful Biblical God didn't learn a thing or two from us his supposedly depraved creation hence he had to slake his vengefulness with the blood of his son. Jesus died to save the old testament petty minded, hateful and murderous, gentile killing God of Israel (actually Yahweh is an idol - Google Yahweh and read his entry on Wikipedia) from his worst characters hence his conversion
into a god of love in the new testament.

If I lied then every person whose experience is written in scripture is a lie, ain't so? And You too lie when you say God speaks to you(since you regard my saying I found scriptures cold a lie so ditto I regard you saying God spoke to you a lie-how's that? )
At a certain point I found scriptures cold. No lies. Why is that point hard for you to swallow when I know that a great number of genuinely born again Christians experience that sort of devotional dryness sometimes briefly, sometimes for long periods.

If God spoke to Moses, Abraham, Jacob, Ezra etc then I cannot live my life based on those words unless God speaks to me too. Show me in scriptures, the scriptures that Abraham or Moses read to hear God speak. And I say that the God who speaks in the Bible is not God - those are the words of men!!! And even if it were God, I say to him, No I will not believe your word to Isaac, to Isaiah, to Micah or even to Adeboye, Oyedepo or Iginla. Give me my own word. When I breath through the nose God gave me I breathe by myself, when I walk, I walk with the legs God gave me, when I look, I look through the eyes he gave. So why then do I need to filter my own spiritual relationship to him through the words he spoke to David, to some nomadic Jew some thousands of years ago. Do you know what fatherhood means? Do you know the implication of the word becoming flesh amongst us? Did Jesus not speak directly to his disciples? Why has he gone mute? Is he not the same yesterday, today and forever? Is he not called the living word? He must speak ooo, he must speak directly to me if we gon have a relationship. I rather go to hell than relate with my God through a proxy. The Bible God who cannot speak to me deserves no obedience from me. I believe in no Bible God, he doesn't need me as you have repeatedly hammered and guess what? I don't freaking need him because he doesn't exist. I carry my God inside my heart. I look up, I see his symbol, his sun shining on me, warming my soul and blessing me with its life giving rays, his rain refreshing and renewing the earth.

There's no implication of Eternal death or life. What is, is -whether death or life. All such Biblical frameworks are bunkum to me. Trust me if there's Eternal life I have it already. If I don't have it, you don't have it. If you have it, I have it even more. It doesn't depend on no Jesus. Humanity extends farther than Christ, a vast, countless horde of men have thronged this old earth before your Christ ever uttered a word.

I have no desire to live indefinitely. I am perfectly satisfied with experiencing this one. I I have no fear whatsoever regarding my choices. All the scriptures on eternal life or death cannot change my mind. When I was a Christian, heaven was not really an inducement to me. What I wanted most was a fruitful spiritual relationship with God. I discovered like you said that the christian god doesn't need me and I walked away. My life is less cluttered now. I belong to the God of the universe. When my time is up I will go back to the unknown place from whence I came.
Sorry i didn't read.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ishilove:

ROTFL!! One woman mopol cheesy
grin
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Nothing wrong with my words. Sure we can but I take serious objection to you cursing me with death-cos that's what it is. My choice is my choice.
I didn't curse you with death bro, i only posted a Scripture. I know that you know that life is full of Choices, and the Bible which you find distant and cold (According to you, an accursed book), says that too. Without God you die when you die, with God you live when you die.

And, Yes your choice is your choice, but why did you come on here lying with the intent to mislead and misrepresent the gospel? You were knew anything about God, but you came on here trying things which weren't true.
God no owe you, if you want you come, if you no want, you are free to go, pls don't lie.

God speaks to me in so many ways.

Mujtahida:

Ultimately we all die, so why invoke death upon me specifically for my choice to get out of Christianity just as you enjoined me to do?
No, we don't all die. The death i talk about here is not the death of the flesh, but the dead of the spirit. When we die, we shall either die again or live again.

@ the bolded, i didn't enjoin you to leave Christianity, i just won't beg you to remain seeing you are casting aspersions at it as though your being there will make a difference to God. You aaid yourself that discussing Christianity will not make a difference, so why bother?

Bros, God does not need us, we need Him. He is what has has always been, we on the other hand needs him to live again wen we die. So, if you have chosen death, you shall die.(Not the physical death).

Mujtahida =60811229]
I have engaged with other Christians on my experience here on nairaland and we discussed in a most gracious and charitable spirit and parted ways with some praying for me[/quote]
And we are also going to part ways in peace. That's why i posted that Scripture to you. It's a choice you made.
[quote author=Mujtahida
:

Not that the prayer will change anything as regards my choices but I appreciate the human gesture of goodwill unlike your own brazen invocation of curses. If you ready for a discussion sure I am game- if not fine.
I have
Lolzz@ invocation of curses. I didn't curse you. If i cursed you i wld have used words like;
I decree that this or that befall you, or may this or that be your portion, but it didn't. I only posted a scripture to let you know the implication and the consequence of your stance.
[quote author=Mujtahida post=60811229
read a couple of your posts on other threads and I must tell you that your approach will most likely NEVER have the effect of making atheist and non believers have a rethink. [/quote]
I never set out to make them believers, i'm set out to prove their errors. I'm aware that not everyone will come to Christ, and the sons of darkness, no matter how long they live amongst the sons of light, will eventually depart to darkness. But they live in our midst long enough to make it seem like," yeah i have been a Christian for 50 yrs and i can tell you, Christianity is fake", i'm one of the voices to call them out on that.

That you worked as a minister doesn't mean you were a believer. Or didn't you read where Jesus said, many will come to him on the last day calling out Lord Lord, but he'll say to them, depart from me you workers of iniquity? (Sorry, i forgot, you don't read the Bible.)

So, no, I'm not here to call them back to Christ, they won't come, they finally left for home where they belong. With their father the Prince of darkness.

What i won't be blackmailed to do is keep quiet in the face of lies and deception from people who never knew the S in salvation.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Ishilove:

LMAO
My sister imagine this boy posting his senior sister's picture online thinking he can use it to insult me.

He must think every lady is a prostitute because his sister is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

That you babe.

That's ya weapon of séduction. It's not bad tho
It's a shame that you'd post your senior sister's picture online.

Adepeter, she is a family member, no matter what happens you don't shame your family member. She had to become a prostitute to feed your mother and father. She had to become a prostitute to see you and your siblings through school. Without her being a prostitute, you wouldn't be able to type trash in the internet.

So, take my advice, stop insulting your senior sister.

She became a prostitute to give you a life.
Make use of the life she has tried to give to you.

And, for once let me see you engaging in an intelligent discussion, when i see you doing that, i shall respond to you, without that, Gerrarahia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2017
tundexweb:
@701ecilana,hmmm...frankly speaking,i grasped what u are initially driving at but i choose not to acknowledge that,so as to give more room for ur deluded and narrowminded comments(though i am reluctant to make this comment due to its "insultiveness"wink.let me just say i can understand why u make the above points due to the confinement you are in,shalom!
Shalom. It's your choice.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha hahahaha. Quit this your totalitarian and subtle manipulations. First I didn't lie and I find that conclusion on your part extremely naive. I detailed my experience. And what's the big deal about finding scriptures cold? Is that experience unique to me? I presume you are not well read as regards the testimony of many giants of your faith. Ever heard of dark night of the soul? Did Paul lie when he detailed his Road to Damascus experience? So why do you think I lie when I tell about my own experience? Just because I reject believe in a dumb, unspeaking concept of God?

Is that all you got@the verse from the accursed book of Deuteronomy? I am not the man you can threaten with death, hell or Eternal damnation. If you like invoke the blood of your god- it's all dust. I am not a Jew. Moses, the genocidal maniac got nothing on me.
I thought we could have a discussion, but i see we can't. Just hear your words.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2017
Mujtahida:
Adepeter2027 and 701ecilana please this thread is more like a personal journal for Joseph. It's no playground for mudslinging, do take that to the other threads on Religion. 60 something pages of well reasoned thoughts without a word of insult should be a high water mark you guys should respect. Cheers
Tell that to Adapeters who follows me everywhere with insults.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hahahahaha, this gat me cracking oo

Exactly, by offering him the below image àbí?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6010547_seyihunter249201745810662_jpeg2eefcadf84eddc6a1238fb030db0373c
Your senior sister right?

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
adepeter2027:

Prophetess/Pastor Ann preaching to me?
Why is it that ya pen is always fast to type hating words

Now, take a look at the verse you quoted - are you a Christian or a idol worshiper?
A demon possessed person wants to tell me how to be a Christian.

Just so you know, you are right down where satan put you. My Christian life is non of your business. Funny enough, if i were to see you personally, i may even hate myself for responding to you.
Be glad that this is a faceless forum, you get to talk to people you can't greet in real life.

Ignoremodeactivated.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
adepeter2027:

I don't take NL serious neither do I take words of people like you to heart...

As for the debate, ain't you tired of chanting "DEBATE ME" mantra??

You can't debate me, so i didn't challenge you to. Do you think maligning me will stop me from preaching the gospel of Christ? You met the wrong person.

Who called you into what i asked From Joseph?

Listen, tell the entity residing in you that Analice is the Undead, you can't kill me in anyway. You can't shut me up, dem never born the demons wey dey your body.

The worst comes to the worst, i'll him to turn against you.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
@Adepeters, it's not my fault that you can't engage anyone in a coherent discussion and i can. Don't you ever think your froward mouth can in any way dent me. I'm a Christian, i make bold to say that anywhere, but listen, I will still beat the hell out of you if try bringing your shiit my way.

I defend the gospel of Jesus Christ, and i will continue to do so, if you hate me for it, Ade, kill yourself because I won't stop.

@Joseph1013, i only saw a link here to read on line. Not to worry, i will download it.

Pls don't pay any attention to the silly teenager with a dirty mouth.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
adepeter2027:

You must be very humble for even sending that nuisance a PM containing the link to the book or the PDF itself.

I already knew from the onset that she won't appreciate ya efforts..
On a particular thread like that, our madam stated that - "SHE DOESN'T KEEP ATHEISTS AS FRIENDS NEITHER WOULD SHE GAT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM"....

Next time Mr Joseph, being nice and humble to some Christians does not worth it

The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Proverbs:8:13

With your mouth, you shall dig your own pit, not mine.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

Yawns. Thank God I am no longer a Christian.
Its okay to choose to be whatever you are now. But, you don't have to lie and misrepresent it.

The Bible you found cold and distant tells us to choose what we want to be. No ne by force. It'll be cowardice to choose what you want albeit based on wring premises yet come up to disparage and denigrate it.

Choose and stay with your choices, it's okay.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: For if you choose death, you shall die.
Deuteronomy:30:19
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
joseph1013:

I sent you a book and you're still asking that I place it here. How do you place a pdf on Nairaland?
Oh sorry, i didn't see it.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

Your first paragraph was a put off.
Sweetheart, I wish i can have a good talk with you, not for you to come back to Christ, but for you know you got it all wrong. Christ is not the problem. We are.

Men who preach Christ to us sometimes do so wrongly and we if not careful falls off and hates the one who dearly loves us.

Can we talk? I'm sorry for putting you off with my words. Pardon pls.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

You can read it online here: https://infidels.org/library/modern/ken_daniels/why.html
I need it on my phone.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
tundexweb:

How am i urging him ahead to kill himself nah?
You are but you seem not to realize you are doing so.

Read through his post, you see that he went to church with a wrong motive. He went church but not to Christ that's why he got everything wrong. He went to church as a man goes to the bank to cash a cheque. Even at that, no one goes to the bank without depositing money in his account first. Whose money will he be withdrawing?

Whoever preached Church to that man got him all confused. Christ does not promise us wealth, money, cash or worldly material things. Adam gave up our souls to satan in Eden and cut us off from God. The nature which enables us access God in the supernatural is what Christ came to give so that when we die, we will be with him who created us.

Ask him his motive for wanting to hear from God?

Ask him if he has ever seen in the Bible which he doesn't read, where it is said we should seek audible voices of God?

If he wants to serve satan, well, he can do that, but with God, you become a son first. Love binds you together first. Your willingness to please him is what will make him talk to you in a way only him will choose.

The very first voice any christian will heat, is the voice of the Holy Spirit which is the voice of the word of God. You'd be shocked to know that the Bible speaks.

He hates the word of God, the very mind of God, yet seek audible voices. He is giving God conditions something he can not do with his earthly father.

Whoever led him to church didn't teach him well.

And you kept telling him he is on point.

The man just took a gun, pointed it on his head about to pull the trigger, and you say, go ahead, you are doing the right thing.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
joseph1013:

Send me a PM. It would be my pleasure to send it to anyone who requests.
If you place it here, it'll be easier for us to download. Thanks.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

Yawns
Lolzzz. You didn't answer me.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2017
joseph1013:

You may want to read Why I Believed by Ken Daniels. Wonderful book.
Do you have the PDF version pls?
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

It might sound ridiculous to Christians but the whole point of hearing from God, hearing God speak was the major reason I left Christianity and regard it as a lie. At a time I was so pressed by a challenging situation in my life, I prayed, I cried out to God, I generally held on to the relevant promises in the Bible for close to six years. I also read (being more of a devotional minded person) from Ancient Christian writers like Augustine, Clement of Alexandria to the modern greats like Charles H. Spurgeon, Watchman Nee, A .W Tozer, Austin Sparks, Kenneth Hagin, E. W Kenyon etc and Jose Maria Escriva and Bishop Fulton Sheen (two excellent catholics and very good writers too) But it got to a time my humanity needed more- I needed to hear a comforting voice, the words in the Bible were too distant and cold and the words of proxy men(pastors and other spiritual writers) offered no reprieve. My soul ached beyond what words can express for just a word, a living word, my heart yearned so much. I listened and listened, my brother it was just coldness and silence. Then I began to wonder what the big deal about an Almighty God directly speaking to my heart, about an all wise God being so cagey about revealing himself. He could send his Son to die(a difficult thing to do) but he cannot speak unmistakably to me (which is the easiest thing for an intelligent being to do, even animals talk) or even in church without a proxy? I was sick in heart trying to live for a god with whom despite being born again I had no heartfelt communication with coupled with the unnecessary strain fighting sin just because I wanted to please an invisible, unspeaking God. I couldn't take it anymore and left even to save myself from going under.

Even though till date I believe in God, I believe he's more like the Sun - present but silent.

The god who runs his mouth on the pages of scriptures is a word created god - he is a fiction, he doesn't exist. Those who claim to hear God are only talking based on the working of the human brain which they don't understand. Everything about Christianity is word induced- from old testament history (many of which are blatantly false and incorrect) the birth of Jesus, to the name, the blood, Holy Spirit etc. Christianity is history and hope :history because we were not there when these incredible things happened and hope in the future where more incredible things will happen. As it stands I am yet to see a snake talk, one man killing 900 people (read David's mighty men 2nd Samuel 23:8-39) a cruise of oil running, loaves of bread multiplying. The world calls them magic, christianity calls them miracles and stakes faith on them. Even at that, Miracle or no miracle, I don't care. Let God speak for faith does not first come by hearing but by God speaking, not in a book, not through proxies but by Himself. Let God speak. Finish
Were you indeed born again and regenerated Spiritually, or just attending Church?

Were you transformed and renewed spiritually?

You conquered pride and Loved unreservedly?

Do you believe that God owes you anything?

What did you do for him to make you believe he owes you anything?

This is why i asked this; you found the very word of God, the mind of God, cold and distant but read the books written by men yet hoping to hear God speak to you. It's confusing sir.

Here you are, a man with your mind and will, you can do as you plse. You have all i need, you give out an open invitation for everyone who is willing to come to you and take freely, the condition is 'Come by yourself' but instead of coming to you, i decided to come through your servant. but, the invite says, come direct.
Now that i haven't received what you promised, i'm sitting back crying and calling you names. Is that not stupidity on my part?

There's so much in your post that made me decide you wasted your time all the while you thought you were a Christin.

Yes, you were in Church, but sir, you were never in touch. GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF MEN. You'd do it his ways or you do it your way. Choose.

Beside, you are never asked to seek voices. You do not tell God what to do. You do not make demands of God, you not tell God the means he shd relate with you. He created you, he knows the areas He can best communicate with you. You don't tell him to speak you through audible voices.

You never heard God because you wanted to be God over God.

Throughout the Bible, how many people heard the audible voice of God? How many of them demanded that God speak to them audibly? How many of them can you compare your devotion, obidience and commitment to the service of to?

You were in Church, did God know you? Have you read where Jesus said on that day, many shall say to him Lord, i heal the sick in your name, i raised the dead in your name, and he will say to them, Depart from me you workers of iniquity FOR I KNOW YOU NOT?

DID JESUS KNOW YOU?

What is even wrong with these people, taking God for granted? Can you tell satan to relate with you in your specified mode? The occult that you belong to now, do you give orders to your grand master?

Right here a thread is running "The Middle Parth", Go and read how the Op got initiated into one of the Occult groups he belongs to. He was commanded to strip naked in the middle of the road in the afternoon, in a crowded Bangladeshi street and dance like a mad man until the grand master says it's okay, he never questioned it, he went naked, danced as was told.

But you people come to Christianity but the simplest instructions you won't take. You wld rather want to command Jehovah and wen he ignores your arrogance you declare him non existent.

He chooses who he calls, He chooses how He will speak to you that's if you are submitted and obedient to his words (The Bible)

He is the God of all knowledge and by him all actions are weighed.

He knew why you were in Church. If you were there to serve He knew, if you were there to be served by Him, He also knew. And going by your post here, you were in Church for God to serve you. It doesn't work that way.
It's either his way or you get out.

God doesn't owe you shiit. He doesn't need you, you need Him. Now that you have left, it hasn't diminished Him. He remains God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2017
tundexweb:

You are on point bro.
You cheering up a drawing man, urging him to ahead and kill himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.