Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

701ecilana's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 701ecilana's Profile / 701ecilana's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 41 pages)

Romance / Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by 701ecilana: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ishilove:

I and sukkot are honourable members of DAN (Deraillers Association on Nairaland). Oyb is an invitee cheesy
Can i apply? grin
Religion / Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by 701ecilana: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Habyz:

The difference between a genius and an slowpoke is there desire for knowledge, now I am no genius but I am smart because I desire knowledge and you are.. well calling you an slowpoke will be an insult to all imbeciles.
Yeah, you are a genius who doesn't need to seek knowledge to get it.

Why i'm responding to a Pig with and I.Q of a goat? embarassed

Ignore mode activated.
Religion / Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by 701ecilana: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Habyz:

Really, then what are you
Oh, i am a human being born of a human man and woman. I have the I.Q of a human.

You said you were a Pig with an I.Q of a Goat. See? We are different.
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
KingGBsky:

Hmmmm.
May God save us all.
His Salvation is complete. On the Cross, he said, it is finished, Concluded. Satan lost, for He has over come the world for us.
His Grace is sufficient brethren. Hold on tightly, Satan is interested in your soul. Guide it jealously, if you lose it, you've lost all.
Religion / Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by 701ecilana: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Habyz:

We aren't staying at home hoping our teachers or doctors will know we them because we are intelligent beings, but for a person like you I don't know what you'll do
You are not making sense at all. Everything shouldn't be about insults. Make sense so that someone reading can learn.

Now, how do you acquire Knowledge if you don't seek it?

And note, i will not stoop low to your level to trade insults with you. So pls tell me how else we can get knowledge without seeking for it.
Religion / Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by 701ecilana: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
Habyz:

Your level of stupidity is outstanding, you don't even know what an abbreviation stands and yet you use it. Wow
No I don't. See i'm not a Pig with an I.Q. of Goat.
Religion / Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by 701ecilana: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Did what to who?
Christians and their selective amnesia.
Wait, were you not beaten blue black here? The girl held you by the balls, dragging you from page 1 to how many pages again? Pls remind me. grin
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingGBsky:

Atheist is the most nonsensical ideology ever created.
It's the most stupid idea made by some lame scientists to question the Being of Almighty God.

Even the stupid scientific ideas that the world will end with specific dates given have still bear no fruits, but still the stupid atheists will still stoop low to believe nonsense white scientist people who simply went to school and decide to think what they believe.

Nigerian atheists are dumbs
Oh my dear. Pls open your eyes and see. The Bible talks about the army that will rise with the Antichrist against Christ and the faithfuls to fight the Armageddon War, who do you think they will be, demons? No sir. Men and woman just like you and i.

When do you think they will take their stance? Will it be wen the Antichrist is revealed only? No sir, now and then. The Recruitment is going on now and has been on going for long, they are just bearing their faces now.

The Army is growing. The Seed of satan is raging.

Atheists are covet satanists. You don't believe? Then open a thread against satan and wait for them come for your jugular.

They serve a master.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by 701ecilana: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Habyz:

I hope to God that you know the meaning of IQ
No i don't, but i guess you do since you are a pig with an IQ of a goat. Pity.
Religion / Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by 701ecilana: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Josephjnr:

What do you really mean by better? I don't really see how Mecca or Israel is better than Germany, China and Japan. Explain.
Are you asking me that question? Shouldn't i be the one asking you that?

You said the world will ve been better without religion, and asked you how much better these countries that are atheistic better than others, instead of answering that, you come back asking me to explain what better means.

Am a little distracted right now, but i hope i will time to give to you maybe tomorrow after service.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
hahn:

I build and manage websites so I work from home

Your god sits down at home matoobating all day so I am surprised that the concept eludes you grin
Which my God are we talking about here? I hope you don't kill yourself when NL website crashes because you won't have the little remaining insignificant life you have inside.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by 701ecilana: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Habyz:

I think being a pig is preferable to being a human with the same IQ level of a goat
I see. No wonder you are the way you. A human father gave birth to you, you came out a Pig with an IQ of a goat. Sorry o.
Religion / Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by 701ecilana: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Habyz:

So you have to need knowledge before you start looking for it. #YourMumuDonDo

You don't know that? Why aren't we staying at home hoping our teachers will know we need education and come to our homes to teach us? Why not stay home when you are sick hoping the doctor will know you're sick and come to you.

How can you ask a question like this? Oh wait, in Islam, people reason differently.

Seek, you shall find. Ask, you shall receive, Knock, the door shall be opened, for he that seeks finds. This is Jesus talking.
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamgenius:
Your pastors.
How i wish you'll open a thread and call me. Just the two of us. I no get time for this shenanigans. Open a thread lets calm down a debate.

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by 701ecilana: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Josephjnr:

Funny you. You just lack the ability to understand me. Your inability to understand a thing shouldn't make you consider it meaningless.
Really. Funny how you type nonsense yet claim it's me who do not understand. Okay, carry go.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: NL Christians , Is It Wrong For a Christian To EAT Sallah Meat ? by 701ecilana: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Hmmmm! Well said
Pardon, my keypads malfunctions, some keys don't appear, I won't know till i have posted.
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
AryEmber:
Did you consult with jesus and he complained of additional peace?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingGBsky:

Don't mind all this atheist nonsence.
They learn poo from the white scientist that ales everything looks beautiful to the hearing, just as thesame scientist made us believe that black man originated from apes and other kind of animals before we became full men... You can just imagine a scientist comparing Gods own creature with animals simply because of the difference in skin colour.

The difference between Me and Atheists and Muslims is that I was told so many things when I was a little boy, I read history of so many people both past and present BUT I chose what I should believe.
Ever since I found Christ....
I know I will be in PARADISE with HIm someday.
Bros, you just addressed the most God hating Satanist/atheist here.
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingGBsky:

Allah who?
Allah kubaru
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamgenius:
CHAI! IT'S AUTHOR IS UNKOWN. OK, IF U INSIST SHOW ME PROOF. U NEED TO GO BACK TO BIBLE SCH.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Who says the author of Hebrews is unknown? You or Muhammed?
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Even the Hebrews that worship Elohim are very industrious, were only destructive as God commanded them (and not to touch certain), then they stopped, no greed to even take all the promise land sef, no to talk of the whole world pr spreading like an uncontrollable plague.

This radicals had no caution or limit, just like the Catholic roman empire, children of the same devil go round killing farmers, women and children to gain land for what, for tithe, for money, to enslave people and say it's in the name of God.

https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

https://www.nairaland.com/3992834/malachis-prophecy

Chai my brother. You hate Catholics pass me. Wonderdul.
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamgenius:
What do you gain from these insults? I think you are only envying we muslims. Whenever your saliva(proofs) run dry, you always result to insults. What does your comment upthere has to do with my comment you quoted?
You need to service your brain and ring it.
Where is the insult pls?

1 Like

Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
BlueAngel444:

The exact equivalent, in modern Arabic, of Elohim as meaning plural gods would be Īlahīn (إلاهين),

God doesn't reveal Himself in singular terms

When God says, I Am, He is not revealing a singular personality, He is revealing His sovereignty and endless possibilities of His nature. He can do all things

Whereas paganism and the norm of those days was a god for a specific thing that's why even moses asked who are you, what name am I to tell them. Like god of war, god of peace, god of fertility

Allah is a singular connotation, as an individual being

In Genesis 1 Elohim created the whole of creation (He even refers to Himself as 'let us' meaning more than one)

The oneness (wholeness) of God's nature is liked to agreement

Jesus I and the Father are one. This three are one, the Word, the Spirit and the Father.

The Koran contains Allah (singular) and they always try to prove that Elohim is an entity, the Koran is not the complete truth neither is the Bible (bibliography). Existing to reveal Christ

Jesus is the complete truth.

the Quran uses alīha as the plural of īlah for pagan divinities, and occasionally uses "Allahum" (O God! - plural) for the sole god (as opposed to "Allah"wink.

. An exact cognate outside of Hebrew is found in Ugaritic ʾlhm, the family of El, the creator god and chief deity of the Canaanite pantheon, in Biblical Aramaic ʼĔlāhā and later Syriac Alaha "God", and in Arabic ʾilāh "god, deity" (or Allah as " The [single] God"wink.

The closet thing to Allah in the bible is El, you will never hear the word El (alone in the bible) El-shaddai (all encompassing God, all sufficient, all of God in God) and this is the only other reference God addresses himself with (not just a El, other forms are given Him by men) then their is God of Abraham (father) God of Isaac (son) God of Jacob (Holy Ghost / Spirit of God)

El" (the basis for the extended root ʾlh) is usually derived from a root meaning "to be strong" and/or "to be in front".

The devil always wants to be in front of, or seen as god, as powerful

The Almighty isn't powerful He is Power, Elohim, all power belongs to him
Alleluia.
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Lol, bribing their way. What about some church goers who have the same believe as paying their way through

Maybe you should post where the Bible says that, because it appears you are on the side of Islam here.
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Lol, bribing their way. What about some church goers who have the same believe as paying their way through

Maybe you should post where the Bible says that. because it appears you are on the side of Islam here.
Religion / Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamgenius:
See you, is that how jesus preached? If Jesus was like you he wont even gain the heart of people. If you want to preach, preach with wisdom and knowledge. Allah says: "Invite(mankind, O Muhammad(peace be upon him) to the Way of your Lord(i.e. Islam) with wisdom(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Quran) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those whi are guided" Quran 16:125. You have gone astray already brother, u have been brain-washed you need to think using ur mind and heart without following what u been told.

The first sentence of that wiki article says: The claim that Allah was worshipped as a moon god in Arabia is a fringe theory that has been promoted by some groups of American evangelicals since the 1990s.
You see how ignorant you are. SMH for you.
Hahahahahhahahaha. There's no amount of peace you'd wish muhammed that will give him solace in hellfire. Stop it already. The guy is burning in Allah's hell.

Wasn't he killed by a woman? Oops.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 41 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.