Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

701ecilana's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 701ecilana's Profile / 701ecilana's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

Thanks
Most people who are atheist now were people who once avidly sought God. I only wonder when this quoted passage will come true "No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, 'Know the Lord,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest." Hebrews 8:11.
It's happening now because the Holy Spirit is indwelling us.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Religion / Re: I Am A Christian And I Want To Marry My Girlfriend Who Is A Muslim. by 701ecilana: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2017
alfalfaking:

Google alfalfa.
Your mind was so closed you found what you wanted to fibd, congratulations. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.
alfa, go ahead marry whoever you want. No be you go follow her stay? See me see case o.
Religion / Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by 701ecilana: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
butterflylion:

I was banned yesterday so had to register as butterflyl1on as an alternative. The difference between that one and this one is the number 1 in lion
Okay.
Religion / Re: Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] by 701ecilana: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
butterflylion:
My ban is over. Main moniker is back baby cheesy
Which is your main moniker? I never knew you had another moniker?
Religion / Re: I Am A Christian And I Want To Marry My Girlfriend Who Is A Muslim. by 701ecilana: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
From did Christians start answering Alfa?
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

Of course Lucifer is not bad. Our perception of his 'badness' has been passed down for generations by religions without even analyzing which bad act he committed.

Lucifer, from the Allegories is this guy that is punished for being too close and friendly to Humans. We were designed to be botnets, but Lucifer advised us to 'eat the fruit' that enables us activate the neural lace between our robotic organism with the Universe energy field of consciousness. Now we are aware and we are being integrated to our cosmic family.

Lucifer is even taunted to be thrown down from Heaven, in another allegory. His Crime ? He was too close to Man and has revealed the Secrets of the Gods to Man, so he was thrown into the abyss with a shout of 'woe unto men'. We were punished in that story, not by Lucifer but by the God figure.

I could write a thesis that can not be proven wrong about the fact that we can easily be fooled by mass indoctrination. There is no record in the Bible that shows this Lucifer guys doing bad things. It has always been the God figure that really commanded Israel's Army to Kill Philistines. His other children.

These are allegories ofcourse, and it was a great story to explain the universe to those people of that generation who had no ability to understand energy fields and the wave, vibration and inter dimensional nature of the Universe, just as the same way, the Quantum Science is being used to explain the universe today.

Let us not form a school of thoughts out of an allegory, these are just stories that were designed for people of that generation and it works.

Good and Bad are opposites of the same thing. God and Satan are opposites of the same thing. That thing is what was, what is, and what will ever be.

That thing is what sees when we open our eyes, and what enjoys when we have sex. That thing is what reads this message. That thing is what is in all of us, and what is in plants, what is in ETs and what is in all and becomes all. That thing is what we need to agree on.

That thing, is what we are. A giant ball with pin-holes. Peeping through those holes are our eyes. That world happens in us. We are merely peeping outside the pinholes cos we are it.
Interesting perspective. I wish a thread could be opened lets talk about this.
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
The cat's out of the bag...
He who sups with the devil should have a long spoon

6Eat you not the bread of him that has an evil eye, neither desire you his dainty meats:
7For as he thinks in his heart, so is he:
Eat and drink, said he to you; but his heart is not with you.
8The morsel which you have eaten shall you vomit up, and lose your sweet words.

- Proverbs 23:6-8

Chins up, smiles on!
What if I told you, I knew it's a matter of time, before someone turns up to start pissing on this thread,
but those having itching ears, were telling OP, the pissing on the parade, is rain and not pee
and that OP should continue singing because they're dancing in the rain, dancing in the pissing rain

Brace yourself OP, as this thread continues being made a laughing stock by the butterflylions, the Pidgin2s, the analice107s & the 701ecilanas
and you get the butt-end of different more jokes from the Billyonaires, the sukkots & others

smartn09, OP is not after or interested in filthy lucre.
Wowz this is a prophecy come true.
Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ubenedictus:

sorry dear but you have already singlehandedly insulted your own intelligence all by yourself.

you claimed that the church was named Catholic church after it was made a state religion by Constantine, you have been shown clear historic proof that the church was already called Catholic for over 200 years before Constantine instead of admitting you may have been wrong and taking correction like any wise person would you are busy splitting hairs.

you claimed that the church was named Catholic when it was made a state religion, I have shown it already had that name for over 200years before .

that is that, what you are doing above is slitting hairs
Who is this one. Show me where tje Church of Jesus Cbrist was called Catholic Church? You dey learn talk? Abeg turn to that side, i don't talk to people who just blow steam with nothing inside.

If i decide not to continue the argument it's not because they are right.

Now move along. when you die Mary shall welcome you to hellfire because i know the marry you worship is not the mother if Jesus.
Religion / Re: Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? by 701ecilana: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Peacefullove:

Just read the post again and stop embarrassing yourself.
If we go into this, you'll be the one to run out. Don't make me take you on this.
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

she obviously can't
Just like you obviously can't think for yourself.
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

can't you understand a simple joke?
Shouldn't he have used his own jokes? Must it be copy and paste?

2 Likes

Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
The part about "swine" that I used 4 different posts was gotten here https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/2qmqzz/an_essay_to_insult_someone/
I know you copy pasting from google.
Why copy and paste even cusses nah? Couldn't you think of something for yourself?

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, study, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, and socially-ret.arded

Shut up and go away lest you achieve the physical retribution your behaviour merits.
Cc:BurningBlade, i think someone is burdening google here.
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
smartn09:
You can now agree that you're n't up to any of my house boys? So it's needless to be engaging you in a rant. See you next. I'm still open for your visitation if you so wish. Don't think l will use you for money ritual.
Abeg leave Billy alone nah. Weytin him do sef?
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
His basic grammatical blunders activated my mechanism and I found out that Sukkot is more malignant to the human body and mind than cancer.

He has what I call emboldened ignorance and showcase his own disgrace in a celebratory manner.

What he preaches is more repugnant than cow's dung and I wonder if any human will willingly cohabit with such a breathing flesh of failure and self-obsessed idiot measuring his life's success via his posts on Nairaland.
Pls, i'm pleading. embarassed cry
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Have I ever claimed to be an adult. I'm just an internet automated bot who is programmed to eradicate Human filth like Sukkot , the religious fraudster and quack
oh Lawd.
Religion / Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by 701ecilana: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

Dear Analice.
I'm sorry if you feel insulted.
I spoke to you like I would my sister.
If I wanted to go the insult route (which I was tempted to btw), I would do just that. But what would I achieve from doing so? Nothing positive surely.

My aim of writing in the manner I did is to prick something within you that would cause you to retreat and do some sober reflective soul searching.

I've gone through lots of phases on Nairaland.
My over 20,000 posts in less than 4 years are there for you to see and vet.

I have been good, bad, in-between, savage, you name them.

I get that most people yap about this domain being an online thing....without any real effect.

Well, we all know deep down, that it's a bias, incorrect assertion.

I came to this forum as a real person, in fact, I prayed before registering.
I have been blessed immensely.
My life has never remained the same.

I'm sharing this with hopes that I can reach light within you. Let that light so shine...so that you will stop negativity. So that you will stop being judgemental and deeply acknowledge that our paths are different.
I don't want you to be dragged low anymore.
Please rise above.
An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

I sense that you are naturally gentle, unlike me that is a mix of gentle and fire cheesy lol
Please let that gentle spirit take over.

If you are convinced we are sorcerers and satanists, you have done your part as a child of God to warn us. So just BE.

Avoid the vain repetitions.
Jesus our model warned against that too.

Just be still, go within and heal yourself.

You just may find that most of your speak here and there weren't necessary wink

Peace.

Thank you sis.
Peace.

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by 701ecilana: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Yup. Much better than believing in a dead Jew.
Good for you.
Religion / Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by 701ecilana: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Always the entertainer.
Yeah, at least i'm known for entertainment, what are you known for?
Religion / Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by 701ecilana: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol
I advise you take a break from NL.
Your psyche's different shades of messed up.
You've allowed this need to be religiously correct fill you with a kind of zeal that borders on being passively violent.

There's a pain you need to heal from.

Moreover, You need attention, loving attention from him ( you know who). But you are being ignored and its making you crazier, its causing you to lose your sense of self.

Dear, there is wisdom in Silence.
Be still.

Your actions on this thread, are they thoughtful, helpful, and kind?
Are they needed?

You are losing it Sis, I understand why, but you need to hold it in and together.

Thanks for your advice as you plunge deeper into sorcery.

You would remember there was a crazy girl who was always there trying to shout you out of darkness, but you insulted her. You'd remember.
Religion / Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by 701ecilana: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Jesus is Lucifer is Satan is God is Man.
You would know, being son of Lucifer and all.
Religion / Re: What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? by 701ecilana: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
butterflylion:

Hi wonderful day to you and your seed wink

Well a lot of people here already told you all there is to say about the name Lucifer. However for sake of human perception in the future or even present why not look for a name that is as close to the reason you have in mind as possible.

Names like Lucious or even Luke . Both mean "light".

May he bring light in abundance to you and yours.
Let me bring you up to speed. You are somehow new here. i know her you don't. She wants Jesus to be the same as Lucifer.

She is not looking for a name for her child, that's not the motive. The motive is, Since Lucifer means Bringer of light and Jesus is also called Bringer of light, that means Jesus is Lucifer. She's been on this for a while now.

She doesn't even believe there's an entity like Satan. If you follow her closely you'd get there.
Religion / Re: Does Not Going To Church Make One A Bad Christian? by 701ecilana: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2017
eyeon:
I just want to compare your thoughts with the one I've got here.
I know some people who do not go to Church but do live good Christian lives. But based on the way we're being compelled to go to Church almost all the time...
The question I have to ask is this:
Does Not Going To Church Make You A Bad Christian?
Your thoughts.
Cc. Lalasticlala.
What does it mean to be a Christian?
Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2017
segunojo866:
is stupid not an insult? Christians is this what Jesus Christ the carpenter taught you people? The atheist voice

I thought He never existed? Take your demons out of this place.

*Ignore mode activated*
Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2017
blueAgent:

Spot on.
Oh, how Satan decieves people to keep them down.

BlueAgent come over to this thread and see how these people are trying to pass off paganism for Christianity.
https://www.nairaland.com/4042029/middle-path/12#60405179
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

So you admit to being evil. Good! Very good! cheesy
Lolzzz, the evil one trying to quote Mat 6:33 for whatever scheme he was cooking up.

How does evil uses "Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness, and all other things, shall be added unto you" for their good?

Could it be he meant to replace the kingdom of God with the kingdom of darkness since they are all kingdoms?
Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
segunojo866:
what does the Bible say about insulting people? Are you sure you are a Christian?
I didn't insult you. lol. Now you are quoting my Bible to me. Didn't you say my God does not exist?

Listen if i insulted you, i'd ve used words like 'You are an incorrigible hybrid bastard or words like, you are a stupid mongrel. But you see? I just told you to get out of this thread or will turn your demons against you.

I didn't insult you. I don't need to, you are cursed already.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
segunojo866:
am at work. I don't have time for jobless people. Bye bye
If i see your stupid face on this thread again, i will command the demon inside of you to shift your face backward.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
segunojo866:
am at work. I don't have time for jobless people. Bye bye
You have a job but you were online as early as 8a.m to tell me how gullible i am to believe in a non existing God who can not stop Earth quake.

Keep your meds close to you.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2017
segunojo866:
hahahahahaha. Little boy. Who created Mr Lucifer? Your Bible is deceiving you and i don't believe in Satan.
My Bible is decieving me.

Who Created Mr Lucifer?

You don't believe in Satan.

This is what happens when you get off your medication. Take your drugs.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2017
segunojo866:
ridiculous. Tell me you don't have constant Sex
You don run? Juvinal demons possessed urchin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.