Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

701ecilana's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 701ecilana's Profile / 701ecilana's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

Religion / Re: German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer by 701ecilana: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
rekinomtla:
I would like to apologize for what I said about the Albania. Contrary to what I said, it was actually the most luxurious country for a religous person to live. As the following extract from the Wikipedia "state atheism" page clearly says:

The same kind of horrible persecution occur in the Soviet Union when it was an atheist state. Today in atheist state of North Korea, religious folks are violently subjugated.

Thank God Albania and the Soviet Union are no longer atheist states. Rest in peace for those who died during those dark days of state atheism, we will always remember you. May God also comfort those who are currently suffering at the hands of atheists.
Where are the bitter, haters of Christians and Christianity? All the insults you hauled on this guy, i hope you'all be ashamed now?
Religion / Re: German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer by 701ecilana: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mofe72:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania

He's talking about some years back.

"The Agrarian Reform Law of August 1946 nationalized
most property of religious institutions, including the
estates of monasteries, orders, and dioceses. Many
clergy and believers were tried, tortured, and executed.
All foreign Roman Catholic priests, monks, and nuns
were expelled in 1946. [60]
Religious communities or branches that had their
headquarters outside the country, such as the Jesuit
and Franciscan orders, were henceforth ordered to
terminate their activities in Albania. Religious institutions
were forbidden to have anything to do with the
education of the young, because that had been made
the exclusive province of the state. All religious
communities were prohibited from owning real estate
and from operating philanthropic and welfare
institutions and hospitals. Although there were tactical
variations in First Secretary of the Communist Party
Enver Hoxha's approach to each of the major
denominations, his overarching objective was the
eventual destruction of all organized religion in Albania.
Between 1945 and 1953, the number of priests was
reduced drastically and the number of Roman Catholic
churches was decreased from 253 to 100, and all
Catholics were stigmatized as fascists."
Cc: NPComplete. Why do you hate Christianity so much? No one has forced you to become a Christian. You are hurting yourself more. Imagine the venom coming out from you.
Religion / Re: German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer by 701ecilana: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mofe72:

He's not completely false.
Albania was in fact the first Atheist Nation.
Enver Hoxha declared this during the era of communism.

They however reverted to a more tolerant system after his death(1985).

Don't be so quick to make corrections without first getting facts.
Did the Government of Enver Hoxha persecuted People for their beliefs?
Religion / Re: German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer by 701ecilana: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
ollah1:

Don't believe everything some people write here. Albania used to b an atheist country but that was donkey years ago. There are different faiths in the country now but largely Muslims.
But was what that guy wrote done then? I mean, when it was an atheist nation?
Religion / Re: German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer by 701ecilana: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Can I name my child pharoah
Pharaoh is not a proper noun, it's a title, just like King or chief, or Mr. All the pharaohs had their personal names, just like gods. All the gods have their personal names.
Religion / Re: The Smartest Muslim In The World by 701ecilana: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin cheesy

King of cusses but dumb in discourses
That's what he is sir. When he is to tell my age (as if we are twins) and how lonely i am, and single, TrumporIdie aka Darkrebel is king, but when it comes to sound discussion he is as daft as a blunt axe. Pls you need to read his self contradictory posts. Reasonable folk are just ignoring him. cheesy
Religion / Re: Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. by 701ecilana: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
This is an IRRELEVANT argument. Evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life on EARTH, let alone the origin of the UNIVERSE in its entirety.

Whether it was created or not is RELEVANT and INDISPENSABLE to the argument. Since the entire argument is that everything that began to exist must have a creator, so if your alleged creator also has a creator, that automatically defeats your argument. And, you mentioned it yourself that information can't create itself. That would mean your God, who MUST be made of information, couldn't have created himself either, and the same thing applies to his creator, ad infinitum. You either accept an ETERNAL universe, or an [IMPOSSIBLE, irrational] infinite regress.

There is no creator. The universe doesn't have a beginning.

Who told you that being transcendent forbids one from being created? Weren't the angels and demons CREATED? Don't they transcend time and space? Your point here is invalid.
See dumb arguments, and you are even shouting as if you are making any valid point. Read your trash and see how you contradict yourself.
Religion / Re: Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. by 701ecilana: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what does it mean to he timeless?
To be Timeless is infinity.
Religion / Re: The Smartest Muslim In The World by 701ecilana: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
lol... My dear, don't waste your time with him.
He is the king of cusses, but dumb in discourses.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. by 701ecilana: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I'm still trying to forget you. I don't debate with bitches and retarrds. Any further mentions from you will be ignored.
See how you are show casing your emptiness. You are smart abi? I challenge you to prove my dumbness.

You'll ignore becos you not debate me Darkrebel.
Religion / Re: Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. by 701ecilana: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you read this post of yours and tell me if it relates to "began to exist" do I still need to spell out what it means to "begin to exist" before you realise this? even your post here admits something did exist before "the universe began to exist"

we don't know the process, we don't know= we don't know NOT we don't know = God is responsible, you're proving my point for me
@bolded, so what is this thing which existed before?
Note: God doesn't exists because existence goes with time, and He is timeless.
Religion / Re: Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. by 701ecilana: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

You're also forgetting something. Whichever God is responsible for creating the universe must also be made of "information", so he couldn't have created himself. So, who created him? Who created his creator? Who created whoever created his creator? Ad infinitum. It never ends.
Read slowly. You used the word 'Infinitum, meaning never ending. YHWH is not a thing, He is a Spirit and spirits are infinite. He is forever, not created by any other.
Now, let's come down to creation, creation is act performed by Him. Every created thing has a beginning and an end, but He is not a created being. You can not create energy. In responding to a similar question, Jesus answered and said, 'It's like the wind, you don't know it, you cant see it, you can't hold it, you don't know where it's coming from or going to. But you feel it on your skin, if you understand that, then you can understand God.
ZandhaZaraZ:

The universe MUST be eternal and couldn't possibly have had a beginning because SOMETHING must ALWAYS EXIST,
You mean the Universe has always been? Like it didn't come to be by a Big Bang and was not created?
What do you mean SOMETHING MUST EXIST? Every existing thing has a beginning 'Time' hence, it must end. Whatever exists must have consciousness and motion or the lack of it. So pls explain what you mean by that.

ZandhaZaraZ:

and NOTHINGNESS is impossible, and anything that exists now has existed forever.
You have no where to hold on to do you? Nothingness is impossible, and creation is impossible, how then did life begin?
Whatever is existing now has always existed like what?
Religion / Re: The Smartest Muslim In The World by 701ecilana: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
spongeisback:

Madam like I said before "your reputation precedes you" I don't have time to go back and forth with a robot. Please you win! Hurray! god exists and he created you and other black jews E.T.C. Happy?! Now let me be! Please I beg you warrior of Christ, the one that will work in his stables grooming his horse and tending to his desires. Bye!
Your smartness comes to life when you can insult me because i'm a Christian but not when in a discussion.

Who is running away now?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. by 701ecilana: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
spongeisback:

Lemme guess your other moniker was banned right? You may think you're making a case for your god but trust me you aren't. Just leave me alone. Please cry
You can't call me dumb and ask to be left alone, you'll prove my dumbness by presenting your points. How did life begin? From your belief system o, not mine.
Religion / Re: Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. by 701ecilana: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
I called you out here so face me.

ZandhaZaraZ:

What these people have failed to understand is that the OBSERVABLE universe of matter and antimatter is that which is said to have begun to exist! That doesn't imply that THE STATE OF EXISTENCE that preceded the Big Bang was NOTHING or NONEXISTENCE
What you said there makes absolutely no sense. Pls elucidate more on the bolded.

ZandhaZaraZ:

Existence is ETERNAL.
WHAT do you mean by 'existence IS ETERNAL'?

What is Existence? Is it matter or antimatter? i.e, is it a thing or an energy or an object?

For anything to exist, it must either be living or non living. It must have the power of consciousness and must have motion or the lack of it. it must have a time line, it must have a time it began and it must end. Everything that exists began so must end, but you are not talking about things which exists, but exiatence itsekf

Now, again, what do you mean by eternal existence?

ZandhaZaraZ:

It has no beginning, and couldn't have had any beginning, because nothingness or nonexistence.
Again, You have said nothing. When you say it, do you mean 'it' that is existence is a thing?
Religion / Re: Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. by 701ecilana: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
spongeisback:

I called you by your name girly, why're you angry?!
Okay, i'm dumb and you are Smart thank you, but tonite is not a nite for vitriol, we shall have a discussion.

I CALLED YOU OUT, Now, tell me how life began base on what you believe.
Religion / Re: The Smartest Muslim In The World by 701ecilana: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
spongeisback:
Christians are soooooooooo dumb! They feel anybody that don't believe in their god believes in evolution. See the dumbo wanting to debate me with the bible a book I don't believe. Their common argument "how did you get here" their god is the answer to all difficult questions. Someone is sick and saved by a doctor PRAISE god, someone dies OH devil! Millions of kids in Nigeria will go to bed hungry tonight but hey god knows best. Retard! Don't quote me again fool am not here to debate you. Let your god defend himself.
See this evil girl that defended a scammer till the last even when it was proven that he scammed trusting people just because he's a Christian.
Yet you are running away from having a discussion.

I believe you call people dumb becos you hear others doing so, not because you actually know what being dumb means.

A dumb person is someone who lacks intelligence and lacks ability to process data.

Now, i agree, i'm dumb, you are smart, Yeah? Then come over and prove it based on what you believe, not what i believe. I never said you shd come and prove life to me according to the Bible, No, only dumb people believe the Bible, now you come with What you believe and blow me away.

It seems you can't even talk about evolution too. What a pity. You run around insulting people yet nothing behind you.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. by 701ecilana: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
spongeisback:

Yo madam I know you like arguments please I beg you win.ok? You descendant of Adam...leave me alone I beg.
Why did you call me dumb if you know nothing?
Religion / Re: Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. by 701ecilana: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

actually "The universe began to exist" as used in the cosmological argument is a misrepresentation cuz its NEVER been scientifically backed

my question isn't loaded, I asked you what "god" means, its part of your question so its not out of place to ask

k
You mean science has never been able to back the beginning of the Universe or you do not know how the earth began?
Religion / Re: Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. by 701ecilana: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
vaxx:
according to science explanation, the universe was sparked by a process called borno production from the explanation of the big bang....

Science is studying the smoke trigger by the gun shoot and not the shooter itself....

Am interested in a theory above science.....the shooters itself
The bolded is what is wrong with Hopefullandlord's Arguments. Scientist knows nothing until they discover it, but after they duscover what has been already there, they observe how it works. They forget to look for what triggered or caused what they discovered and focuse on their discovery.

HumanistMe, come over here biko. And come along with that other person, what's his moniker again? Spongeisback. You smart people, come and tell us how life began.
Religion / Re: The Smartest Muslim In The World by 701ecilana: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
spongeisback:

I know some are intellects in different fields but how can an African still think in this modern day era that he/she is a descendant of Adam a Jewish myth?!
Hahahahahahahaha, Where do you live? In the Moon? I thinks it's only in the mood where you wouldn't find people believing in God.

And, how did you get here?

Can we have this discussion? You and I. Tell me how you get here.

Make a case for your evolution, let me make a case for creation, lets see how well you'd do.
Religion / Re: The Smartest Muslim In The World by 701ecilana: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
spongeisback:

No am not scared of you. Your reputation precedes you. Genesis 3:4 and god showed Adam how to put the long rod attached to his waist into the hole that is inbetween his wife's thighs.
See your level of intelligence? yet you call someone dumb.

You don't believe God created man and commanded him to procreate, but you are so smart you believe in a clash which brought about a fish turning to a frog which became all the other sea creatures one by one, then became birds one by one, and then became animals one by one and then became an Ape which became you.
Congratulations, you are so smart.

I'm proudly dumb to believe God created man and through sex which your fellow Atheist mentioned, i came to be human, according to my parent's kind.

and, if you think me mentioning a rod attached to a waist and a hole is out of place, then you are wrong. sex is not a sin, doing it outside of marriage is, and talking about it is never a sin.
Religion / Re: The Smartest Muslim In The World by 701ecilana: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
spongeisback:
She said grin

Christians are so DUMB! It's a pity.embarassed
You are so smart congratulations, now tell us how you got here.
Family / Re: Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) by 701ecilana: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
kingjooo:
Please to the ladies i need help urgently,i got married to my wife last three months and since then uptil these moment she has not been able to conceive and it's really getting me worried.I have tried to track her ovulation period bt all to no avail because her circle has been irregular?pls what do i do? She has started menstruating today 25/10/2017 pls forgive my typin skills and help me.
No vex o, But, are you sure you can get a woman pregnant? In all your gallivanting years, has any girl ever come to you saying, 'I have missed my period?, and are you 100% sure you got her pregnant? How many times have you sponsored an abortion?

Do you know why i'm asking you this? It's because you seem like some boy who will give that innocent girl serious heat while you could be the problem.

Check yourself.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) by 701ecilana: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh God, a whole 3 months??! shocked sad shocked

I feel for you. My heart bleeds cry

May the God who answered these childless couples answer you today! Amen!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2092870/meet-nigerian-woman-married-43

https://www.nairaland.com/3737494/nigerian-couple-welcome-baby-after

https://www.nairaland.com/3809686/nigerian-woman-gives-birth-6

How old is he shd be the question. Why marry when one is too young to handle life. God i pity his wife. If in one year she doesn't have a baby this boy will leave.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Catholic Priest Who Dumped Priesthood Recently Got Married by 701ecilana: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
NPComplete:
This guy has been planning this for a very long time. He has been dating that girl even when he was a priest. Most Catholic seminarians I have met have girlfriends and more sex than most of the population.

This makes me wonder if he was even actually kidnapped or if that was just a ruse to arrange some money for his wedding and to start his life after he disavowed his priesthood. We all know the Catholic church wouldn't have paid him a dime if he resigned like that. So he may have quickly organized this kidnapping to source for cash to start a life and a family after getting disillusioned with the catholic church and he realised a woman's body is far better than getting stuck in a cubicle listening to the confessions of impenitent hypocrites.

This serves the Catholic church right. Allow priests marry una no gree. When they aren't pulling stunts like this, they are sodomizing young boys in their churches. I prefer this to the latter though.

Hail Mary.
I agree with you sweetheart.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by 701ecilana: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
IditaBoy:

What now?
Religion / Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by 701ecilana: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Zenlife:

Gotcha!
When you are unraveled, your true essence displays itself.
You're are not cultured or disciplined enough for your fraudulent cut and paste claims on this forum.
Yes Ogbeni babalawos, you're a FRAUD.
What an apologetic degenerate.

Thanks to the user 'IditaBoy' for cornering and exposing your fairy arse.
Lol.
It was fun watching you scampering for the softest sand to bury your head. He with knowledge not only punctured all your defenses but educated your wannabe babalawo scum shiit.

You can't curse shiit. You got absolutely No power. You're Fake. You're a Fraud. You're a Liar from the pits. Fawking renegade..

Professional copy and paste lying dung.

I dare you. I challenge you nonsensical abominable puke. Son of a you know what.

Atunwa e....gbosa. Hungry man.
if I curse you, hell won't contain bums like you. Damned wretched of the earth.
Douche bag!

Rere run.

Ojo kin pa ewe ikoko.

Rubbish!!!
Hmm. weytin be ya own? Person worship YHWH na wahala, this one dey worship satan, you want him head, na weytin happen? Him tif ya papa money ni?
Religion / Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by 701ecilana: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

I swear, is there any difference between you and ishilove? Both of you carry yourselves as if you are holy, yet you are the most foul mouthed wicked douches on nairaland.

Your hypocrisy stinks.
What is Holiness?
Religion / Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by 701ecilana: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2017
adepeter2027:

Ann, this response of yours gat me cracking hard oo
Devil in the details.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by 701ecilana: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

The devil wears atheism my sister grin

He is in the details o. The hidden details. Keep going strong. It won't be long now.
So, let the Saints say, Come O Lord.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by 701ecilana: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Oluwa ooo analice how have you been? Been a while sister. How you doing? smiley
God has been faithful sir. I hope you are good too?

I'm practicing restrain. Let me not allow agents of satan send me to hellfire. I will try and stop responding to them the way i do.

Satan in the details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.