Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

701ecilana's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 701ecilana's Profile / 701ecilana's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 41 pages)

Religion / Re: See The Customized ATM Cards That we be Used In Paying Tithe And Offerings by 701ecilana: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
What these agents of satan so fearlessly do in the name of Christ today. And people flow to them? What is even going on?
Celebrities / Re: Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video by 701ecilana: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
butterflylion:

Let me help you

[img]https://media./images/3adb6efd4b11862f7f8bf498104a368b/tenor.gif[/img]
You sure have a Meme for everything. cheesy
Romance / Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by 701ecilana: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes o, 45.

I am not married yet because i have been actively pursuing my PHD. I have two PHDs now.

Yes I am Yoruba

See my picture below
Babe you are gorgeous. Black Beauty.
Religion / Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by 701ecilana: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
lawani:
I Am not a christian whose future sins are forgiven by an extant 3rd party!
But you are a Muslim who believes a pedophile is a holy prophet
Religion / Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by 701ecilana: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
lawani:
That one account is enough. The Bible Does Not cover Jesus' History well, to know the full truth, research Jewish Historical Accounts.
Clap for yourself for finding a bases for committing crimes everywhere in the world.
Religion / Re: If The Qur'an Affirms The Gospels, Then It Contradicts Itself by 701ecilana: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Habyz:

It was the same God we all still worship today.
Taaaaaa. I don't worship allah. Taaaaa. shocked
Literature / Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by 701ecilana: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Abi na grin
Yes.
Crime / Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by 701ecilana: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
I stopped eating from when Boko Haram began their jihad. Something told me.those guys can use that means to.really harm us.

I've not touched it for so many years now, and i don't miss it. I no get that kind longa throat..
Crime / Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by 701ecilana: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
thesicilian:

Is he your brother?
cheesy cheesy
Literature / Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by 701ecilana: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes ke cheesy
Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
muehonyx22:
@hananhezron, okay here goes.....

@nnamdiosu 701ecilana shadeyinka temi4fash tjayjosh sonofthunder NnaNna4 processor01 Jacksonville CharlyG1 hananhezron, and not forgetting TRADELYN and other blessed people of this thread. shout-out to you all.

thank you for being great teachers, helpers, counselors and most importantly, great friends. you took a very confused, scared and timid soul and made her confident, enlightened, and fearless. without you guys I would still be lost in the dark.

so thank you all..

you will never be forgotten.
Am glad you found your feet. Now you can fly without limitations.

Christ has over come the world.
Religion / Re: Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" by 701ecilana: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Kai, one woman army cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy. I know am disappointing God here. Am not suppose to give out what they give me. They are satanist and are doing their master's biding, i ought to do mine, but these urchins needs a flogging once in a while.

Satan is a coward who feeds on intimidating his victims and casting fear into them. He doesn't have a chance with me.

1 Like

Religion / Re: If The Qur'an Affirms The Gospels, Then It Contradicts Itself by 701ecilana: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Habyz:

We use the moon for a number of things e.g., a calendarti check the period of fasting, how does that mean we worship the moon?
You don't know your roots then. Which god was muhammeds grand father and father worshipped long before muhammed was born?
Religion / Re: If The Qur'an Affirms The Gospels, Then It Contradicts Itself by 701ecilana: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2017
Habyz:

Really? I thought it was the religion of the 'moon god'
Who i'm i having a discussion with biko? Are you this slow in real life or it's just in Nairaland. Those who worship the Moon god who are the worshiping? Isn't it satan?
Hey, get off my mention, you are too slow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 41 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.