Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

701ecilana's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 701ecilana's Profile / 701ecilana's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

Religion / Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by 701ecilana: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

This ode thinks he knows me. Do you think it's everyone who suffers malaria? My blood is J positive (Jesus positive) and I am immune to the things that harass your lean life. grin

If more people were like me then doctors would be out of jobs
Ignore that person, pls don't give him that relevance.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by 701ecilana: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Religion does not heal. God does. Your ignorance is on full display here if you actually felt that religion heals

Jumbo dumbo, this thread is beyond your puerile nature. This is the best advise you would get from anyone today, "do not contribute! Observe! ".
cheesy cheesy cheesy, the Jumbo Dumbo will never get you. Imao
Religion / Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by 701ecilana: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Religion does not heal. God does. Your ignorance is on full display here if you actually felt that religion heals

Jumbo dumbo, this thread is beyond your puerile nature. This is the best advise you would get from anyone today, "do not contribute! Observe! ".
cheesy cheesy cheesy, the Jumbo Dumbo will never get you.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by 701ecilana: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:
Movie or no movie if muslims are caught doing this now..they will shout hypocrites,liars and all sort! Since the aforementioned happened to be xtians they will just come here and say end time...let me park well and watch the real hypocrites
Drinking alcohol is not a sin in Christianity, it is drunkenness that's a sin.

At least, they will drink and sleep. but muslims will hide, drink and kill people.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Why I Won't Attend My Dad's Funeral When He Dies by 701ecilana: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:
All for d fun.
I see cheesy
Family / Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by 701ecilana: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Samsimple:

whether he last 30 secs or one hour he still releases d same sperm... U cant tell his family but u can tell nairaland ha ha ha... I think the problem is with both of u... If its abt d pregnancy then its u bcuz d man released...

Best solution seek help from ur doctor
You just took this out of my mouth. Is she complaining about how long he lasts or that he doesn't inseminate his sperms? because if it's a case of getting pregnant, a second can released the seed which will fertilize the egg
Religion / Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by 701ecilana: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I made that post you quoted before deactivating that moniker, so what's your business with it, Mother Theresa?
Lolzzz, i didn't know it's you. Why will i waste my time on you?

Ignoremodeactivated.
Family / Re: Why I Won't Attend My Dad's Funeral When He Dies by 701ecilana: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Oh my God Michael you finished me! grin better calm down. Darn see yab. That was unnecessary and immature of you.

And are even still talking. cheesy
Family / Re: Why I Won't Attend My Dad's Funeral When He Dies by 701ecilana: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
SirMichael1:

I'm teaching you twàt what you failed to acquire because you've got no common sense and yet you rebuff it like the pungent disgusting ignorant cretin you are. angry

Your ilks are found no more, couldn't survive 'cause they're so dumb. I'm right here trying to salvage you from going extinct, yet you wouldn't want that undecided
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz@ Your likes are found no more.

1 Like

Family / Re: Why I Won't Attend My Dad's Funeral When He Dies by 701ecilana: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
ediama:
Like the above person said, overcome evil with good.

Let's see what the person below me has to say!
Hahahahahaha. So, what have you got to say?
Family / Re: Why I Won't Attend My Dad's Funeral When He Dies by 701ecilana: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
I am his only son with two siblings. We have never been close as he has been so harsh and abusive towards me growing up both physically and emotionally, I HATED HIM AND STILL DO.

Shortly before my wedding, he tried to make amends for his misdeeds e.g calling me bastard anytime he is angry and how he had told me severally while in medical school to drop out and start hustling. I remember how he still tried to flog me after I graduated from medical school while at home waiting for housejob just because I had earphones on and according to him, "he called me more than once and I didn't answer".

I introduced my fiance to him on phone as I reside in another state 18 hours from where he stays. The day we were supposed to meet him at the church he pastors as no one knows where he lived (he sold our family house and absconded to an unknown place with a prophetess from his church), he gave excuses of how he was busy with church activities can't see us yet. I asked him to send his address severally but he refused to, stating that when he is ready to see us, he would. But he never did.

We tried to consult him to fix a date for the introduction but he asked us to liase with mum and other members of his family and let him know the day we have chosen, which we did. He still cooked up several excuses to miss the introduction saying they are having crusades and all. After the introduction, I still gave him a call so I could take my wife to him but he said he was fully busy and fully booked till the next few months. We returned to our base and intimited him that the wedding preparation had kicked off, we also carried him along every step of the way.

Shortly before the wedding he called my fiance one day and threatened that she dare not marry me without him seeing her first, she asked him when he would be free so she could visit but he never sent address or gave a time. We are both medical doctors with very tight schedule but we were still willing to make out the time. He called again a few days to our wedding and told her that the wedding will not take place and has to be cancelled, that he wanted to teach me a lesson for treating him as if he is unimportant, the phone was on speakerphone and I heard everything, my lady was already getting apprehensive so I walked away with the phone and raked for him so stop the joke.

He later started calling everyone in his family that we invited and many of our family friends not to attend and even warned them that their children too must not attend or else they would pick up curses. They all absconded from my wedding, thank God for my Mum's family and wifey's relatives, they filled up the entire space. The wedding took place and their absence was not felt. I made up my mind that I have had enough of his physical and emotional abuses and I completely cut him off.

The day my wife put to bed he called congratulating, I snatched the phone and warned him never to call my family again. I told him when he dies, I wont even attend his funeral. He reported me to his family elders, the ones that boycotted my wedding and they have been on my case since then telling me I have to come for a reconciliatory meeting bla bla... I received a call from him recently, he told me he had no regrets for not attending my wedding and that whether I like it or not, I would still come back on my knees begging for his forgiveness (I wonder what my sin is). My younger sister's wedding also took place recently and he didnt show up. He has gone to her house to apologise but he thinks I owe him an apology. He is now very sick, very broke, homeless and lonely and seeking for forgiveness especially from me. I have no pity for him. Mum has called me severally to mellow down and forgive him, BUT THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!

I have decided to deceive them and agree to the meeting and not show up on the day. I am relocating abroad in a few weeks with my wife and son and I guess I am excited that this would further create the much needed distance that I need from him and his useless family.

Some people may call me wicked but thats OK, and I wasn't joking, if truly he dies before me, my absence would be conspiquous at his funeral. Only then can we be even!

GO AHEAD AND JUDGE ME!
Judge you ke? Biko you too try. If he comes home to you, say goodbye to your marriage.

Forgive him tho.
Religion / Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by 701ecilana: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Where dafuq did you crawl out from? Who dafuq are you?
Guy, you can decide to calm down and get the gist or fire away with your insults like i already said.

If you had read carefully, you'd see i quoted someone saying that.
Crime / Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by 701ecilana: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

A woman's cheating carries more consequences and it's far more disastrous.

Taking a married woman to a beer parlour of all places!
Who says the consequences of a cheating married woman should be graver?

Should she have been taken to his home instead?
Crime / Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by 701ecilana: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Don't support domestic violence but this is just sweet justified beating. I hope he broke her bones. Cheap cúnt!
But if she finds you doing the same thing? I'd say, rather than breaking her bones, divorce her.
Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2017
joe4christ:

701 from your Moniker obviously depicts the level of your stupidity.
You've just successfully risen your stupidity to level 701.

You deserve a medal bro! grin
So says the excreta eater and the urine drinker. Clap for ya sef.
Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jhamzy:

God bless you richly! Those that know their God shall be strong and do exploit!
May the name Jesus be praised and shame to satan.
Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
fxjunkie:

Good work doing the research and pointing out the lies
The guy is not serious.

1 Like

Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
opal4real:

The guy lies reeks to high heavens. I wonder why people are so gullible.

These princes of darkness are children of deceit.

Babalawo my ass!
He is still learning the art of lying.
Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
joe4christ:

Oga shut up jor, your ignorance simply sparks an anger in me.
The universe is govern by natural laws which if at all such law must be altered by any individual, such a person must go through a difficult task or observe some rules which usually are difficult to maintain. So, just shut up jare, spirituality is way beyond religion and its indoctrinations
Hmmmm. You made no sense O excreta eater and urine drinker.

And, take my advice and change your moniker from Joe4Christ to JoeDexcretaeater.
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Elparaiso:
I really don't know if this is how you act outside of nairaland, but I will be afraid to step on in church. So much anger.
We don't need you in Church, pls stay out.
Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Babalawos:

Eating human or animal faeces and drinking it urine are considered distasteful by most people yet they both have a long history.

Your bible support eating of faeces and drinking of urine.

Here are some bible verses that support eating sheet and drinking piss:

Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well. Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee. Proverbs 5:15-17

But Rab-shakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? Hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? 2 Kings 18:27

And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. Ezekiel 4:12

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

Ezekiel 4:11-12 You will also have a limited amount of water to drink, two cups a day. You are to build a fire out of dried human excrement, bake bread on the fire, and eat it where everyone can see you.”

You are Babalawo indeed. Your lies are shameful.
This is Yahweh giving the people a prophecy of what will happen in future. Times will become so hard that they'd use cow dung as firewood to cook food.

Pls show where it says the people should eat shiit and drink urine?

I'm beginning to think you are just here to create fun for yourself.

You are not serious.

43 Likes

Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Babalawos:

Eating human or animal faeces and drinking it urine are considered distasteful by most people yet they both have a long history.

Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well. Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee. Proverbs 5:15-17

But Rab-shakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? Hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? 2 Kings 18:27

And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. Ezekiel 4:12

Babalawos
Man, i have met liars, but you top the chart.

Here, the Assyrian King through his Army general is threatening the Jews, if they won't succumb and surrender and serve them. They have sieged the city not letting come out or go in.

2 Kings 18:22-27 The Assyrian official went on, “Or will you tell me that you are relying on the Lord your God?

It was the Lord's shrines and altars that Hezekiah destroyed, when he told the people of Judah and Jerusalem to worship only at the altar in Jerusalem.

I will make a bargain with you in the name of the emperor.

I will give you two thousand horses if you can find that many men to ride them!

You are no match for even the lowest ranking Assyrian official, and yet you expect the Egyptians to send you chariots and cavalry!

Do you think I have attacked your country and destroyed it without the Lord's help?

The Lord himself told me to attack it and destroy it.” Then Eliakim, Shebna, and Joah told the official, “Speak Aramaic to us, sir.

We understand it. Don't speak Hebrew; all the people on the wall are listening.” He replied,

“Do you think you and the king are the only ones the emperor sent me to say all these things to? No,

I am also talking to the people who are sitting on the wall, who will have to eat their excrement and drink their urine, just as you will.”

Have you seen it's not Yahweh who commanded his people shiit and drink urine?

Pls stop being so queer.

56 Likes

Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Babalawos:

Babalawos
Satan has been twisting Scriptures to lie since Eden. Here is what those Scriptures let's see if they go even close to the lie you want pass off here.

Good News Bibl
Proverbs 5:7-17

7. Now listen to me, sons, and never forget what I am saying.
8. Keep away from such a woman!. Don't even go near her door!

9.If you do, others will gain the respect that you once had, and you will die young at the hands of merciless people. 10.Yes, strangers will take all your wealth, and what you have worked for will belong to someone else. 11. You will lie groaning on your deathbed, your flesh and muscles being eaten away,

12. and you will say, “Why would I never learn? Why would I never let anyone correct me?

13. I wouldn't listen to my teachers. I paid no attention to them.

14. And suddenly I found myself publicly disgraced.”

15. Be faithful to your own wife and give your love to her alone.

16. Children that you have by other women will do you no good.

17.Your children should grow up to help you, not
strangers.

Pls where does it say we should eat shiit and drink urine?

46 Likes

Religion / Re: My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by 701ecilana: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't understand your Op.
Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Laugh! cheesy cheesy
I just tire for satan o. And i'm being attacked by these urchins for what biko? See what Satan's followers have to go through to get something from him. shocked

9 Likes

Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2017
NLmember:
Babalawos how do I cast a love spell on a guy and make him love me forever and do anything I want?
You'll end up mad on the street and no one can help you.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Babalawos:
You observe the 10 commandments, don't you? That is your taboo, don't break it or your jehovah will deal with you

Pls how do you compare thou shall not steal from your neighbour and eating excreta, or having sex with same sex?

Satan is wicked.

39 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:

My God!! Human excreta?? shocked

All these to control the free will of another human?

Human beings are terrible!
Did you read through his list of dos and don'ts?
Yet these people will come after me with loaded guns for just accepting Jesus Christ without doing anything. just accept Him, and they'll want to kill me for it.

See what satan makes sane people do? cry cry cry

No wonder bisexuality is has become so common, Satan makes them do these things.

Ohhhhhh, My father in Heaven. Save these people from the manacles of satan.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
Lmao bros I salute. who is who tho ? I need to hear this cuz it seems like I am daniel in a den of lions when I come to this thread lmaooo. angry ravaging lions everywhere itching to take a bite at my ass grin grin
You mean the satanists are clawing at you?
Religion / Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 701ecilana: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Turning the other cheek is not your thing at all. I'm sure you are mad at Jesus for daring to suggest that.
I thought Jesus doesn't exist? So now his teachings makes sense to you?
Let me deal with whether or not i shd turn the other cheek.
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Nope. They are so unromantic here with their wild fantasies and demonological nonsense.
Raw nonsense.
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
He loves you too. grin grin grin he can't even do well to hide it.
Haaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked, Guy don't pitch me against my friend o. He is Ishioves guy o. But, i thought we picked our sides here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.