Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

701ecilana's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 701ecilana's Profile / 701ecilana's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2017
segunojo866:
ridiculous. Tell me you don't have constant Sex
Lolz. I'm a born again Christian Child. Oh wait? You have incubus living inside of you? Pele. In this kingdom, fornication is a sin and sex demons can't access us.

Hey, be fast about that thread. I'm itching to feed you sand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2017
segunojo866:
you are just so brainless to know that your God don't exist
Add that as a second point in your thread.

God does not exist, add that. Am waiting. You will be grinded to dust and your mouth will be shut once and for all.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2017
segunojo866:
fool, you God and you are pathetic. Christians are not harmless but very dangerous fools that plan and wish other people deaths. The atheist voice
Yes, we are dangerous because we cast you out of people.

Now, open that thread. Calling people names will not stop you from going to Hellfire.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 8:02am On Sep 12, 2017
segunojo866:
hahahahahaha. Little boy. Who created Mr Lucifer? Your Bible is deceiving you and i don't believe in Satan.
Do you want a discussion on who created Lucifer? Then open a thread just for both of us lets discuss that.

Put all your points together and mention me, i will be there.

I don't believe in making empty noise. I'm waiting for you.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2017
segunojo866:
The reason i hate Christians is because if you don't believe in their sadist God that burn people in hell fire they will call you their enemy.
The demon in you just spoke. Satan hates Christians, for no normal person will hate harmless Christians and call Jehovah names.

This is how i know you are the damned. How many demons are living in you? Do you know? No, you don't.

Now, move along, your hatred and insults for our God has been noted.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2017
muehonyx22:
@701ecilana

thank you very much sis analice.

so, about having the holy spirit, I'm not really sure........... I don't think I have him yet. it's the main reason why I just ignore those birds. I read that carrying out any kind of spiritual warfare without the direction, help, and infiling of the holy spirit can be dangerous. so that's why I didn't really do anything......

I sent you a pm............

God bless you.
You do have him. He was sealed with your Spirit on the day of your redemption.

And, make sure to ignore segunojo886, that is the voice of the enemy.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2017
segunojo866:
which spirits? The Holy Spirit? Why did the Holy Spirit didn't stop the recent earthquake? If the Holy Spirit can't stop millions of people from dying in different natural disasters, why do you think that same spirit will help you? The voice of atheists
Hahahahahahahahaha. You are a Child, and silly one at that. You rebellious satanists reject God and commit all manner of abominations, you shed human blood by sacrificing them to devils, when the earth which abhors such practices revolts and quakes, you open your dirty accused mouth to call on the same Holy Spirit you insult to intervene.

If God were to react according to the evils of men, no one should be alive today. Take yourself out of this thread.

5 Likes

Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kc3000:

Hi Sis, I knew you'll enjoy these as much as I did cheesy. Our God is amazing! I'll definitely post more from the blog, but I thought it would be better if I don't flood the thread with too much at once.
You are doing so already. Drop the link instead.
Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
muehonyx22:
Good evening guys,

so about territorial spirits, a teacher told me that they cannot be casted or chased out of the territory they take charge of, he said they can be stopped from operating, but they can't be casted out permanently. pls how true is this?

few weeks back, I mentioned something here about birds (pigeons to be exact) in my house. I decided to leave them alone and ignore them but deep down I was disturbed. I did not want to jump into conclusions, so I took my time to study them. here's what I gathered ;
they usually come in the evening around past six. one day it's 6:27 another day its 6:24 and it goes on like that everyday. then they leave in the early hours of the morning around past four. two stays on one window, one stays on the other, all three looking directly into my room. everything happens rinse and repeat till today.

i made some research and discovered that it is widely thought that spiritually, pigeons are good omen. it is thought that pigeons are messengers of light, and symbolizes divinity. but I'm not so sure................

i am really trying to be calm about this, but it's not very comforting always going to bed knowing that three birds are always watching. I've prayed about it, but it still really creeps me out.

thoughts?

@shadeyinka 701ecilana nnamdiosu temi4fash tjayjosh.
If you get scared, then satan has got you were he wants you. Pray your normal routin prayers, pleed the blood of Jesus and ignore satan.

Now, am not saying the birds are evil or not, but ignore them. Just sleep.

Use Palm 91 and personalize the prayer. Make sure you are not afraid. Satan is a coward, he Hates to be ignored and i like to ignore him.

If God be for me, who can be against Me?

Ask yourself, is God for you?

10million demons cannot stand before 1 Holy Spirit. Do you have the Holy Spirit?

What do you think God will be doing when satan is harassing His daughter? My dear, you don't know your worth to God yet.

Listen, He gave His son for you o, what else will he not do? Tell him to kill the birds and the birds will die, Tell your father to keep the birds away, and He will. But i will prefer those birds remain because you need to deal with fear squarely and those birds can help you over come it.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by 701ecilana: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
butterflylion:

Well dont blame me. I do know that they argue scripture a lot and often times ignorantly so i thought to myself, let me bring up a discussion that does not begin with scripture and see how they fare. The result on this thread is shockingly alarming. grin

All of them just turn deaf and dumb cheesy
Welcome once again to the atheists world in NL

2 Likes

Religion / Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by 701ecilana: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
butterflylion:

I thought they had answers to everything na grin So why all of them dey do the same thing. view and vanish na the new dance? cheesy
Empty barrels makes the loudest noises.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by 701ecilana: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
butterflylion:

I thought they had answers to everything na grin So why all of them dey do the same thing. view and vanish na the new dance? cheesy
Wait!!!!! You thought they have answers for everything? Wow.

How long have you been here? Aside from insults and name calling, have you ever seen any of them engaging in any sensible discussion?

Atheists here are the dumbest trolls i have met.

Just wait and see how many of them will say any thing intelligent about your recent post.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by 701ecilana: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
You are wasting your time.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by 701ecilana: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tonyosas101:
OP, please stop whatever you're doing right now & solve the main objective of this post for us to see

Or you can at least tell us the day the answer will be out

Nah wah ooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy You just can't wait anymore cheesy

1 Like

Religion / Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by 701ecilana: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
felixomor:

Abeg who start the thread? grin
ask him. Hahahahahahaha. He said not everyone must be a Christian but they won't leave Christians alone to practice their faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
easymancfc:

That's always the goto lines for you guys.. To lie against the catholic Church with Mary and "dead" saints.. Well I don't worship Mary and the saints.. The Church Catholic church worships only Jesus Christ, we just give honour and respect to whom it is due...
But you're right LET JESUS JUDGE..

Yeah? Do you think by saying you don't worship Mary and the dead saints will really mean you dont?
I was a Catholic and i said the exact same thing you are saying now.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
easymancfc:

Am sorry to say.. but I think comprehension is the problem.. there is a difference between naming something and calling it by Its name... HISTORY SHOWS THE CHURCH TO BE CALLED CATHOLIC... WHOEVER NAMES IT DOESN'T MATTER.. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT IT WAS CALLED WHICH ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION DIRECTLY

Stop being Silly... like I pointed out earlier, John's letters in Revelation are different from Ignatius letters... Ignatius wrote to the Churches and his friend Polycarp in a different scenario than John did... John wrote to seven Churches

Ignatius's letters are
The Letter to the Ephesians ,
The Letter to the Magnesians ,
The Letter to the Trallians ,
The Letter to the Romans ,
The Letter to the Philadelphians ,
The Letter to the Smyrnaeans ,
The Letter to Polycarp, Bishop of Smyrna

John's Letters are to the Churches in
Ephesus
Smyrna
Thyatira
Pergamum
Sardis
Philadelphia
Laodicea

So the letters are different... The content were different... they were written at different times... the Occasion was different

And for your information... Any ordained bishop can write to any Church... Paul wrote to Ephesus... so did John in revelation... Paul wrote to Galatia.. so did Peter in his Epistles.. what matters is for the Churches to recognize you as a Leader of any of the Churches...

Secondly after the apostles died their successors also wrote letters to churches they could not go to...
Who is being silly between both of us?

Who was Ignatius to write Letters to a church he didn't form? Even The Apoatle John didn't do it. Who was Ignatius?

The Letters to those Churches, Jesus wrote them through John to His Churches. Who was Ignatius?

Apostles Paul wrote Letters to Churches becos he planted them, who was Ignatius am asking again?

All other Apostles wrote general letters, but your Ignatius had the affront to write a letter to the Church of Jesus?

Listen, am done here, go on with attempts at perverting the gospel of Jesus.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
blueAgent:

True.

A look at The Book of Revelations chapter 1, shows that Jesus addressed the Churchs by their different names and location.

Paul also addressed his letters to the different Churches using their locations as their names.
Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
blueAgent:

I Concur 100%,They are desperate to prove ther genuity as a true church by atrributing the origin of church to themselves.
My dear, the same thing the Muslims are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
easymancfc:

My dear either comprehension is
problem for you or you didn't read anything I posted.. read to understand not to reply

Yes they were identified by their location to specify which Church was being addressed.. The Church of Jesus Christ on earth is UNIVERSAL and that is what catholic means... so to specify which of the universal church is being spoken about.. you use the location...
Catholic Church can be any of the millions of catholic churches all over the world... but I say the EDO Catholic Church.. It is clearer... catholic means universal.. the location is used for specificity

Because you assume that A successor of the apostles cannot "name" a church but Nigerian "Men of God" can...

because you don't know church history.. Go and read early Church historian EUSEBIUS OF CAESAREA'S HISTORY OF THE EARLY CHURCH... WHICH RECORDS LETTER WRITTEN BY SUCCESSORS OF THE APOSTLES TO VARIOUS CHURCHES

LIKE I HAVE POINTED OUT.. John's seven letters are different from Ignatius's letters to the Churches and his friend and Bishop of Smyrna.. Polycarp

He called the church catholic because according to Jesus, his church was to spread throughout the whole world among all the nations, meaning universal, catholic means universal, according to the whole.
Yes Jesus did and anyone else who refers to the church as universal or for all nations

You claim i lacked comprehension yet you responded to my posts accordingly.

You people have a way of trying to wriggle things your way. It just like Islam trying to fix Muhammed into the Bible.

Sir, believe it or not, Catholicism began after the Roman Empire adopted the Church as a state religion and thought it could hijack the power and manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

And did these so called Church fathers also worshipped Mary and the dead Saints?

Listen, The Bible stands true and whatever is not recorded in it is a lie. When Christ comes we shall stand before him to recieve our rewards, be they good or bad. But believe me, the Bible shall be the hardstick for judgement.

Am done going back and forth with this.

Let's wait for Jesus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by 701ecilana: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Exactly where he was when his son was crucified.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
easymancfc:

1. Like I said in my earlier post.. the word catholic means universal meaning that Ignatius wasn't just talking about the Smyrnaean Church.. He was talking about the "whole universal" church...

2. Paul or Peter didn't need to name the Church because their mandate from Christ was to make the Church universal.. to go in to the "whole" to spread Christ's ONE church... that Church even though located in different areas was universal and because it is universal.. it was called "Catholic...

3. Ignatius's letters are different from John's revelation.. Ignatius wrote on his way to be martyred in Rome... John wrote while on exile in Patmos...

They are authentic because they have been verified by historians to be actually written by Ignatius...
DON'T MISTAKE IGNATIUS LETTERS FOR THOSE IN JOHN'S REVELATION..

4. You can't have scriptural backing for Ignatius's letter to the Smyrnaeans because it is not part of the new testament writings.. just like many other early Christian writings... But that doesn't take away from it because it has been verified historically to be true..
AND P.S. THE CHURCH CONTINUE AFTER THE CLOSE OF THE NEW TESTAMENT..

5. Ignatius didn't name the Church in Smyrna. He made a statement.. that where you find a Bishop which in his time are direct successors of the Apostles.. there you also find the church which the apostles found.. which was universal or "Catholic"..The whole church is catholic if you find a bishop there that has apostolic ordination...

Wherever the bishop appears,
there let the people be; as
wherever Jesus Christ is, there
is the Catholic Church. It is
not lawful to baptize or give
communion without the
consent of the bishop. On the
other hand, whatever has his
approval is pleasing to God.
Thus, whatever is done will be
safe and valid. — Letter to the
Smyrnaeans 8, J.R. Willis
translation.
Lol. You're trying to wriggle yourself out of what you had said before.

This has been about whether the Catholic Church existed before the Roman Church was made a state religion, you said yes. You insisted the Catholic Church was persecuted by the Roman Empire before Constantine made it the state religion, and i said no.

I asked for prove, you took me back to Ignatius, and him being the contemporary of Apostle John and him being killed by the Roman Government.

I asked how we know he was a Catholic, you posted where he called the Church 'Catholic' in his Letter to the Smyrnean Church.

I asked why Jesus referred to his Churches as Church, and no Apostle named any church. They were all identified by their locations, when were the Churches merged into one and called Catholic?

You threw in a post where Ignatius of Antioch in his letter to the Church in Smyrna called it thus. Again, you said he had the connection from or with John to name the Church you ementioned todays pentecostals who did.

Now, you are trying to shift from that.
Now i just got to know that After Jesus gave visions to Apostle John about the churches, Ignatius wrote his own letters to the same Churches. Did the Master gave him revelations too?

easymancfc:

. Ignatius didn't name the Church in Smyrna. He made a statement.. that where you find a Bishop which in his time are direct successors of the Apostles.. there you also find the church which the apostles found.. which was universal or "Catholic"..The whole church is catholic if you find a bishop there that has apostolic ordination...
Your post didn't say that, it says he called the church Catholic What does that mean? Before him, had anyone else called it thus?

How come the Bible didn't mention this all important Ignatius of Antioch? The antecedents of John the Apostle are here, why not Ignatius'?

easymancfc:

Wherever the bishop appears,
there let the people be; as
wherever Jesus Christ is, there
is the Catholic Church
. It is
not lawful to baptize or give
communion without the
consent of the bishop. On the
other hand, whatever has his
approval is pleasing to God.
Thus, whatever is done will be
safe and valid. — Letter to the
Smyrnaeans 8, J.R. Willis
The bolded seems to suggest a replacement of the divine presence of Christ(Which indwells every believer) with that of one particular person, the Bishop.

Jesus says 'where two or three are gathered in MY NAME, I AM there WITH THEM'.
Who is J.R. Willis to change that?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ubenedictus:
you're back to arguing with yourself, @easy didn't say Ignatius "named" the Church, he simply showed that Ignatius clearly shows that the name Catholic church predates Constantine by over 200years
He did and here is where.[/quote]
easymancfc:

But 200 years before that Ignatius of Antioch who was bishop of Antioch in the early 100s.. history holds that he was a disciple of John...
he called the Church Catholic in his letter to the Smyrnaeans
[quote author=Ubenedictus post=60328948]

he simply showed that Ignatius clearly shows that the name Catholic church predates Constantine by over 200years
He did and here is where.[/qoute]
His post says Ignatius of Antioch called the Church 'Catholic'. But if you say the name predates Ignatius, and Ignatius was a contemporary of Apostle John, shouldn't the name Catholic be mentioned in the Bible?
If Apostle John knew the Church as Catholic, shouldn't it be called thus rather than the 'The Church?'

John wrote letters to the different Churches and never called any of them by name, yet you claim the name Catholic predated Ignatius a man who lived when John lived. What you are saying is that, the Church in Jerusalem was called the Catholic Church.

Source pls.
Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ubenedictus:

John was in Ephesus after Jerusalem, every early Christian account puts him there... he was also an apostle which puts him above most Church leaders in Asia minor hence his vision in revelation from the island addresses them specifically.
No one removed Apostle John from Ephesus. He was there but he never planted any Church there.

Listen, this is not about Apostle John and if he were in Ephesus or not or whether or not he was a Church leader there.
This is about the naming of the Church 'Catholic?'
Who named the Church Catholic Church? And when?
Ubenedictus:

since you seem ignorant of this ask your pastor. or read up.
Pls, do not insult my intelligence. Gone are the days i wait for my priest to tell me what the Pope approves for me to know and believe. I have a mind of my own and i read. I have 4 different Bible Translations, i read them. I read everything printed in English, so don't think i'm still a Catholic.

[quote author=Ubenedictus post=60329223]
Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
easymancfc:

My dear can you show me where my link says that...
Show me where it says Ignatius named the Church "catholic"
Here is where you said he called the Church of Jesus Christ 'Catholic'.
easymancfc:

It did according to history.. The Church was called Catholic long before Christianity was legalized as a permitted by the Constantine... Constantine legalised Christianity in the Roman empire with the edict of Milan in 313..
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Milan

But 200 years before that Ignatius of Antioch who was bishop of Antioch in the early 100s. history holds that he was a disciple of John...
he called the Church Catholic in his letter to the Smyrnaeans
Oh, he was the Apostle who wrote Letters to the Churches not John yeah?
Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2017
easymancfc:

Let's even assume for the sake of it.. that Ignatius named the church catholic... He has apostolic pedigree...
Pls let's not work on assumptions. As Christians assumptions are dangerous because they will breed heresy. Pls, who named the Church of Jesus Christ 'The Catholic Church?'

easymancfc:

. Because He was taught the faith by the apostles themselves...

Who crowned Ignatius an Apostle? John? Do you mean 'Disciple or an Apostle?', the only person who can call anyone into the office of Apostleship is Christ Himself.

It may interest you to note that Barnabas, Silas, Timothy, Titus, Luke, Mark, these men where the immediate contemporaries of the Apostles, most of them Jews and saw Jesus in their younger days even if they didn't believe he was who he said he was at the time, yet none of them was called Apostles, they were disciples.

Pls who made Ignatious of Antioc an Apostle? Was he an Apostle of John or a disciple of Christ?

[quote author=easymancfc post=60329682]
He is a bishop of the Church of Antioch where believers were first called Christians (acts 11:26)...

You mean Apostle Paul planted the Churches in this region and did not ordain any bishop over them, not even his immediate fellow servants in the Vineyard like Timothy, Silas, and Luke (who gave us the accounts of what happened in Antioch), but John had an Apostle he made a Bishop over the Church Paul established? Or, was it John who made Ignatius an Apostle?

And, you got one thing here wrong. There Antiochans didn't call 'A Church' Christians, they called the people who where everywhere declaring Christ Christians.
easymancfc:

3.. [b]He clearly had apostolic connections[/b]because he was the Third Bishop of Antioch After Evodius who according to history succeeded Peter who founded the Church in Antioch and He was active in John the last apostle's lifetime..
I never Knew Apostleship is now by connection and no more by ordination or calling. Hmmm.
The third Bishop of Antioch? Who was the First and sexond? Pls note that, if he was the third Bishop of Antioch, John the Apostle would have passed on before that time, yeah?
In your first post you said Ignatius wrote Letters to the churches or was it Apostle John who did? The point i'm trying to make here is that, if Ignatius was made an Apostle by John, he(Ignatius) whd ve been the first Bishop of the Church in Antioch in John's time or a little afterwards, not the third.

According to Acts of Apostles, Churches met in small groups in peoples homes becos of persecution, when did all the home Churches in Antioch merged together to have one Central Bishop called Ignatius, who determined the name?

Who were the first and second Bishops? Pls bare in mind that, that this period there was still fierce persecution against the body of Christ.

easymancfc:

Antakya in southeast Turkey ) that Christians were first so called ( Acts 11:26 ). According to church tradition, Saint Peter established the church in Antioch, and was the city's first bishop, [1] :92 [2] before going to Rome to found the Church there. [1] :95 Ignatius of Antioch (martyred c. 110), counted as the third bishop of the city, was a prominent apostolic father.
Should we believe this account or the account of the Acts of The Apostles which says Apostle Paul established the Churches in Antioch?

You have to give the Scriptural backing showing Peter ever stepped his feet in Rome. The Acts of the Apostle didn't say anything about that.
easymancfc:

Antakya in southeast Turkey ) that Christians were first so called ( Acts 11:26 ). According to church tradition, Saint Peter established the church in Antioch, and was the city's first bishop, [1] :92 [2] before going to Rome to found the Church there. [1] :95 Ignatius of Antioch (martyred c. 110), counted as the third bishop of the city, was a prominent apostolic father.
Pls try not to shift the goal post here. This is not about these people, this is about the Church being called 'The Catholic Church by the early Christians'. This has been about the Catholic Church and when the Church was named and by whom, not about any Pentecostal.
Let's focus pls.
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
adepeter2027:

To you, everyone is a Satanist undecided
No, not everyone. Is everyone an atheists?
Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ubenedictus:

sorry dear, that your response doesn't answer my post.

1. I gave you historic sources that clearly shows that even before Constantine the Church was called the Catholic church whatever the city it is located in, instead of addressing that fact you decided to regurgitate the lie that the name was given during the time of Constantine.

2.why do you like arguing against yourself? who told you that Ignatius named the Church? I certainly didn't say that, instead I showed that he clearly shows that the Catholic church was the named long before Constantine.

just to pick your brain, are you aware that the same Ignatius is the first Christian to call himself a Christian in any written form? the name Christian wasn't given by an apostle either. it was given in Antioch check your Bible.

3. John may not have started much in Asia minor but all historic sources from early Christian all agree he settled there. He settled in Ephesus and became leader of the Church there and appointed bishops to continue his ministry.

I don't know why you referred me to the post you made to @easy because it certainly hardly answers me post.
Apostle John settled in Asia Minor and became the leader of which church?

Remember the 7Churches renown Churches The Master wrote warnings and commendations to?

The Church in Smyrna
Thyatira
Ephesus
Sadis
Pergamum
Philedelphia etc.
Which was Apostle John head over? Was it the Ephesian Church? Or all the Churches? We are not even talking about all the other churches o.

When the Catholic Church try to create History, they forget to cover lapses.

Was the Church in Jerusalem called the Catholic Church? Who called it thus?
Religion / Re: Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution by 701ecilana: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ubenedictus:

sorry dear, that your response doesn't answer my post.

1. I gave you historic sources that clearly shows that even before Constantine the Church was called the Catholic church whatever the city it is located in, instead of addressing that fact you decided to regurgitate the lie that the name was given during the time of Constantine.

2.why do you like arguing against yourself? who told you that Ignatius named the Church? I certainly didn't say that, instead I showed that he clearly shows that the Catholic church was the named long before Constantine.

just to pick your brain, are you aware that the same Ignatius is the first Christian to call himself a Christian in any written form? the name Christian wasn't given by an apostle either. it was given in Antioch check your Bible.

3. John may not have started much in Asia minor but all historic sources from early Christian all agree he settled there. He settled in Ephesus and became leader of the Church there and appointed bishops to continue his ministry.

I don't know why you referred me to the post you made to @easy because it certainly hardly answers me post.
Ubenedictus:

Why do you say I have not answered your question? Isn't the link you posted the same with the one your brother posted?

You talk about Ignatius of Antioch naming the Church as Catholic, exactly what he said.

Ubenedictus:

why do you like arguing against yourself? who told you that Ignatius named the Church? I certainly didn't say that, instead I showed that he clearly shows that the Catholic church was the named long before Constantine.
I think you shd direct that question to your brother, because his link says exactly that.
You can try telling me who named the Church of Jesus Christ Catholic.
Religion / Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Lol.
You have a great sense of humour.
Thanks for the complement satanist.
Religion / Re: Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well by 701ecilana: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
tintingz:
Stop mentioning me when it is about terrorism, Islamic traditions.
Islamic tradition is Terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.