Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Happy Women International Day To Redpillers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Women International Day To Redpillers (881 Views)

Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) / To Redpillers: Difference Between Mom And Girlfriend / Happy Women's Day; I Feel Like Making a woman happy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by LINTUNE(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don’t see you as a redpiller sha
seriously I am, but I no carry am for head..
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
LINTUNE:
seriously I am, but I no carry am for head..
Meaning you will treat women badly
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by LINTUNE(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Meaning you will treat women badly
wrong..but I can't be manipulated by any woman,the the essence of the redpill.

1 Like

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
LINTUNE:
wrong..but I can't be manipulated by any woman,the the essence of the redpill.
No man is free from a woman’s manipulation,it is easier if he loves you silly

1 Like

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by LINTUNE(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
No man is free from a woman’s manipulation,it is easier if he loves you silly
that's the essence of the redpil...to prevent men to love like mumu...see let's not delve into that topic for now , ok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
"I'm a redpiller but not a fanatic"

"Seriously I'm one I no just carry am for head"

Kikikikikikikiki!!! that awkward moment you realize you don't make Nl redpillers list but you desperately want to be identified as one.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Palema007:
"I'm a redpiller but not a fanatic"

"Seriously I'm one I no just carry am for head"

Kikikikikikikiki!!! that awkward moment you realize you don't make Nl redpillers list but you desperately want to be identified as one.. grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe you are road side redpiller
Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Put them in your prayers, these are good men with emotional instability, may God erase the pains of their hearts

The most dangerous threat to the flourishing of female gender is a redpiller with money.

Thankfully most redpillars don’t have money.

Do u agree?? grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Women International Day To Redpillers by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
jaxxy:

The most dangerous threat to the flourishing of female gender is a redpiller with money.

Thankfully most redpillars don’t have money.

Do u agree?? grin
I totally agree,they will come for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Don't Know What They Want / Problems Of Men! / The Mistakes People Make When Using The POS Machine To Withdraw Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.