Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else (763 Views)

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / I Think She's Seeing Another Guy Aside Me / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by martin1994(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hello guys... please I need your thoughts on this

I have been in a relationship with my babe for a year now. She came to my place on the January, we had sex and immediately after the first round of unprotected sex, she told me that her period is coming out which I went and bought pad for her. We didn’t have sex again till she left the next day. Fast forward to February when she came visiting again and she told me that she haven’t seen her period. Please guys... am I responsible for the pregnant or is she trying to put someone baby on me

1 Like

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Enskynelson(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
martin1994:

I have been in a relationship with my babe for a year now. She came to my place on the January, we had sex and immediately after the first round of unprotected sex, she told me that her period is coming out which I went and bought pad for her. We didn’t have sex again till she left the next day. Fast forward to February when she came visiting again and she told me that she haven’t seen her period. Please guys... am I responsible for the pregnant or is she trying to put someone baby on me
Congratulations. U don get alert! Either you made the 'deposit' or someone else did transfer, it's an Alert. Celebrate!

3 Likes

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
You're Nairaland's newest daddy!

This month alone, una don plenty... undecided

1 Like

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Olaoluwa112(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Congrats to the latest father in town, happy father's Day in advance.

1 Like

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Moeman: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
do DNA test na

1 Like

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Rubyjade: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
martin1994:

No, you are not as long as you can help her calculate her cycle you will know if you will become papa bomboy

1 Like

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by martin1994(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're Nairaland's newest daddy!

This month alone, una don plenty... undecided
but she saw her period before leaving
Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Blunttruth: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Enskynelson:

Congratulations. U don get alert! Either you made the 'deposit' or someone else did transfer, it's an Alert. Celebrate!

grin
Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by martin1994(m): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Congrats to the latest father in town, happy father's Day in advance.
i still have doubts since she say her period before leaving my house

1 Like

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Blunttruth: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
martin1994:

Did you see her period flowing. If it's not the first time you are having sex with her ,it could be that it was not a period she got at your place but something called implantation bleeding. Go with her to a good scan center, probably performed by expert to determine the gestational age.

1 Like

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
martin1994:
but she saw her period before leaving
It's possible... The chances are low... But it's very possible
Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blunttruth:

Did you see her period flowing. If it's not the first time you are having sex with her ,it could be that it was not a period she got at your place but something called implantation bleeding. Go with her to a good scan center, probably performed by expert to determine the gestational age.
Great!
Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Edyice: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Daddy Martin1994 grin

Happy fathers day in advance cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
martin1994:

Some of you deserve to be hung upside down until your brain drops! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by martin1994(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blunttruth:

i asked her yesterday how many months is she and she said it should be a month since the last time she say her period was at my house... that was her exact reply

1 Like

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Blunttruth: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
martin1994:
i asked her yesterday how many months is she and she said it should be a month since the last time she say her period was at my house... that was her exact reply
Let her do scan. Only scan can say exactly so you know if it was a real period she experienced at your house..

1 Like

Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
martin1994:

bro chill...she just said she hasnt seen her period....why dont you 1st confirm that she is pregnant by having a PREGNANCY TEST?!?!
Re: Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fear anything that bleeds for 3-5 days and doesn't die

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... / As An Handsome Guy Waiting For A Girl To Approach You Is Like Eternity (opinion) / My Wife Gave Me Permission To Have A Side Chick, She Does Not Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.