Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Think I Made The Best Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Made The Best Decision (2356 Views)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
There is this girl I have been asking out since November, she is educated and working. She actually said she would give me reply by March ,when I asked her again she said she need more time. I think it should not take as long if she is really interested so I made the decision that she should tell me her mind tonight or I stop bothering her about the issue. I don't want to be put in friend zone or be a Simp because I don't think it should actually take such a long time .
Please guys I would like to know if I made the wrong decision
Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Blunttruth: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jayzx:
There is this girl I have been asking out since November, she is educated and working. She actually said she would give me reply by March ,when I asked her again she said she need more time. I think it should not take as long if she is really interested so I made the decision that she should tell me her mind tonight or I stop bothering her about the issue. I don't want to be put in friend zone or be a Simp because I don't think it should actually take such a long time .
No you didn't. It's good to be straight forward, believe me it doesn't take take that long to make up one's mind on dating someone. There's a reason why she is delaying and it has nothing to do with you. Maybe there's someone else.

8 Likes

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Ussycool: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
You are probably one of the 10 guys begging for a date. She will laugh over it and deleted your number. This one of the problem with working class ladies.
We will be glad to see her reply tonight.
I hope she accept.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Medianna(f): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blunttruth have a point

1 Like

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blunttruth:

No you didn't. It's good to be straight forward, believe me it doesn't take take that long to make up one's mind on dating someone. There's a reason why she is delaying and it has nothing to do with you. Maybe there's someone else.
I thought as much. Maybe she want to take me as an alternative. But I asked her before the whole thing starts if she has boyfriend or someone she is dating and she said no
Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ussycool:
You are probably one of the 10 guys begging for a date. She will laugh over it and deleted your number. This one of the problem with working class ladies.
I hope she accept.
No reply as usual. But I have told her already that I would never bother her again and she should grab whay that means

1 Like

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ussycool:
I hope she accept.
Might you I am not begging for date, she has been a very close friend of mine since university days
Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by ChiefSosa(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jayzx:

No reply as usual. But I have told her already that I would never bother her again and she should grab whay that means
You should've known from the beginning. How can you ask someone out since NOVEMBER, she told you she'll give you a reply by MARCH, and you were waiting on her?

8 Likes

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
ChiefSosa:

You should've known from the beginning. How can you ask someone out since NOVEMBER, she told you she'll give you a reply by MARCH, and you were waiting on her?
Lol. I just think I have to move on even if she says yes now it is a trap

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jayzx:
She was never that into you to begin with. undecided

Now, this is not to say that you two will never click in the future or something. It simply means that at this point in time, she is not into you and you should consider moving on. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
She was never that into you to begin with. undecided
Alright. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by ChiefSosa(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jayzx:

Lol. I just think I have to move on even if she says yes now it is a trap
You gats to move on. Let me give you this girl. Oya, call that other girl and tell her to gerrout that you have seen another girl

1 Like

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jayzx:

Alright. Thank you
Now, this is not to say that you two will never click in the future or something. It simply means that at this point in time, she is not into you and you should consider moving on for now. undecided
Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by zyzxx(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jayzx:

Might you I am not begging for date, she has been a very close friend of mine since university days
Be patient, she might be in a wrong relationship and it still in back and front. Sometimes we just have to be patient.
If you truly love her give her time and keep doing your life.
Moreover it is not do or die. Along the line you might meet the right person for you if she is not. And she never seized your license to approach another person
So why the fuse. Pls let her have her time

1 Like

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
zyzxx:
Be patient, she might be in a wrong relationship and it still in back and front. Sometimes we just have to be patient.
If you truly love her give her time and keep doing your life.
Moreover it is not do or die. Along the line you might meet the right person for you if she is not. And she never seized your license to approach another person
So why the fuse. Pls let her have her time
Thanka for this insight
Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Who else bursted into laughter at

"I asked her out in November, she said she would give me reply in March" grin grin grin grin omoh.... With all the redpills una dey take here some of you still dey "await admission" grin

Wahala dey

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
ChiefSosa:

You gats to move on. Let me give you this girl. Oya, call that other girl and tell her to gerrout that you have seen another girl
Lol, I don't need this. I am beginning to get tired of this relationship stuff sef. Just have to cut of relationship with someone that love me last year September because of Genotype wahala and now one girl is tossing me around. Life isn't balance indeed
Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Palema007:
Who else bursted into laughter at

"I asked her out in November, she said she would give me reply in March" grin grin grin grin omoh.... With all the redpills una dey take here some of you still dey "await admission" grin

Wahala dey
Take a deep breath and take some water. Mind you this isn't the first or second relationship I am into
Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Nyascobar1414: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why do y'all (kings, men)demigods... Keep inflating their ego...
You cant love her..
All you need is her cooch!e..
Stop deceiving yourself...

Ohh I gach it, they power females have ober males is sexual urge... Our libido made us weak to be seen so desperate...

Nigga tryna term down your urges.. And yo will see this ladies powerless AF..

How dare you beg a fellow mortal like you for months, days for a relationship.. GTFOutta lust from your life bro...
I mean she defecate like you, urinate like you, have a foul mouth smell when she wakes up in the morning...
Oops she even m*nstruate and the blood stinks AF. Her cooch!e gad bacteria, it probably smells... Despite all this lust has covered your eyes,,, bro see beyond lust...

I'm really amazed cos a man wrote this shii @OP... Dammn if at all you know who a man(the power and capabilities of a man you wouldn't even beg her for 30minutes...

Dont you have ego and pride...

Damnn bro, go get your selfworth!

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
You cant love her..

Ohh I gach it, they power females have ober males is sexual urge... Our libido made us weak to be seen so desperate...

How dare you beg a fellow mortal like you for months, days for a relationship.. GTFOutta lust from your life bro...
I mean she defecate like you, urinate like you, have a foul mouth smell when she wakes up in the morning...
Oops she even m*nstruate and the blood stinks AF. Her cooch!e gad bacteria, it probably smells... Despite all this lust has covered your eyes,,, bro see beyond lust...

I'm really amazed cos a man wrote this shii @OP... Dammn if at all you know who a man(the power and capabilities of a man you wouldn't even beg her for 30minutes...

This really hit me hard but have you ever fall in love before?
Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
You cant love her..

Miiind you I have never beg her and will never do that I just think asking her out is the best why should I be begging someone to love me when I am not an idiot

1 Like

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jayzx:

Take a deep breath and take some water. Mind you this isn't the first or second relationship I am into
No you take two steps back, two deep breaths and some sense! If truly you have been in one or two relationships ,then it's obvious you learnt nothing from both.

First red flag was the definite time frame she gave, The lady is obviously placing you on hold while she puts some dots on her "I". She's rounding up some projects (relationship) elsewhere to find a space to squeeze you in.

Secondly her inconsistency, she's doesn't have a space to squeeze you in but wouldn't let you go either. Yet you are here asking if you made the right decision to move on. Bro please wait a little bit more. Who knows in years to come she might create a distance learning program for you since her school is full already grin or probably an annex grin

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Nyascobar1414: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jayzx:

This really hit me hard but have you ever fall in love before?

Dammn.. Nigga that ain't love..
Its a short term feeling...
It will go one day..

The love that exist ...
Gods love to humanity..
Parents to child love... Cos its all unconditional..

If she wasn't s*xually attracted ro you... You wouldn't have given a fvvck bout her... And Godforbid she's blind tomorrow, you will not love her anymore..
Love itself is an Unconditional kindness, feeling toward another human.. Its sees beyond race, religion, disable or non disable, sinner or christian...

So I think now you gad me...

And I haven't fallen in love b4 with a human ah mean...

Cos I will ened up deceiving myself...

Love between two adolescent is fake... They just wanna quench their lustful taste and the female wanna spend the males money..

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Nyascobar1414: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jayzx:

Miiind you I have never beg her and will never do that I just think asking her out is the best why should I be begging someone to love me when I am not an idiot

Then play her if thats the case.. Thats you wanna eats the cooch!e...
If she declines beyond 30minutes or rather a day..
Then you backoff with your self worth Intact.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Palema007:
No you take two steps back, two deep breaths and some sense! If truly you have been in one or two relationships ,then it's obvious you learnt nothing from both.

First red flag was the definite time frame she gave, The lady is obviously placing you on hold while she puts some dots on her "I". She's rounding up some projects (relationship) elsewhere to find a space to squeeze you in.

Secondly her inconsistency, she's yet have a space to squeeze you in but wouldn't let you go either. Yet you are here asking if you made the right decision to move on. Bro please wait a little bit more. Who knows in years to come she might create a distance learning program for you since her school is full already grin or probably an annex grin
Why do you assume this is peculiar to all girls what if she is different
Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jayzx:

Why do you assume this is peculiar to all girls what if she is different
Lol... I'm a Lady, I know what we do to guys who don't fvck off after we have said no! Lol

Believe me, giving you a specific date should tell any right thinking guy that it's a big No. No lady who digs you will tell you such. What she would do is to explain to You her present situationship ( if any) and ask for some time to fix it with constant check on you to show her interest in you. But specific date for a response? Nahhhhhh you are just too emotional to see that!

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Ussycool: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jayzx:

Look, she is in relationship with someone else. I am sure it is either she is considering you for time being or she see it as a big deal to tell you the fact that she isn't interested.
Anyway, I would have love you to keep in touch with her. It take some time to win some ladies heart.
Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Ussycool:

Look, she is in relationship with someone else. I am sure it is either she is considering you for time being or she see it as a big deal to tell you the fact that she isn't interested.
Anyway, I would have love you to keep in touch with her. It take some time to win some ladies heart.
Thanks boss
Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by 9japride(m): 3:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
You cant love her..

[color=#006600][/color]

I see most of these stories as fake just to make people argue unnecessarily. For example in religious gathering or anywhere that both sexes are gathered there are more beautiful ladies there. I just wonder how one will keep focusing on just one person that is having fun somewhere, thereby missing better connect closeby. This is the reason most guys commit suicide because of just one mere mortal. Guys should grow up or better still people should stop posting all these annoying trolling posts.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 5:33am On Mar 09, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I see most of these stories as fake just to make people argue unnecessarily. For example in religious gathering or anywhere that both sexes are gathered there are more beautiful ladies there. I just wonder how one will keep focusing on just one person that is having fun somewhere, thereby missing better connect closeby. This is the reason most guys commit suicide because of just one mere mortal. Guys should grow up or better still people should stop posting all these annoying trolling posts.
Bro, this is not a story but reality. If you want to know more I can show you screenshot of chats

1 Like

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by 9japride(m): 5:40am On Mar 09, 2022
Jayzx:

Bro, this is not a story but reality. If you want to know more I can show you screenshot of chats
[color=#006600][/color]

No need, please don't force love on anyone it's not worth it. Be true to yourself, there are more pretty and comparable girls for you out there.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Made The Best Decision by Jayzx: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

No need, please don't force love on anyone it's not worth it. Be true to yourself, there are more pretty and comparable girls for you out there.
Thank you boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chrisland School Girl Video Downloads / If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar / My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.