Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,135 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? (12936 Views)

Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Excelboi(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
Mr, Cork:

But why are people always pickin on Nigerian Women? They r the best, especially in the UK .

Even Michael Jackson once dated Nigerian. Her name waz [b]Ola James
! (true Story) wink[/b]
waz she ur grandma?
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by star4(f): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
lefulefu:

nigerian women are the most confused women on earth.they dont really know what they reALLY want and that is why when they say no in most cases they mean yes.anyway i am through with naija girls and now into dating white girls.i say for my naija niggas lets do away with these confused women and upgrade to oyibo girls cool

You are a wee trouble maker! I'm not sure anyone would take you on with your attitude, keep your hateful comments to yourself is my advice! Although interestingly you seem to be bringing out some other hateful and insulting attitudes  undecided

@ op when a woman says no take it as gospel!!!! and go find someone else to annoy!  angry
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by 190: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

But why are people always pickin on Nigerian Women? They r the best, especially in the UK .

Even Michael Jackson once dated Nigerian. Her name waz Ola James! (true Story) wink

DEATH!! grin grin
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Mynd44: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2011
Hmmm.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by tipdrips: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2011
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by joe4christ(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2011
I aint got such time to waste mehn cos i'm not the "patient type" so she'd better be plain wif me or loose me 4life, 
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by joe4christ(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2011
I aint got such time to waste mehn cos i'm not the "patient type" so she'd better be plain wif me or loose me 4life, cool
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by cheko(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2011
WHEN A LADY SAYS, NO, SHE MEANS MAYBE

WE A LADY SAYS, MAYBE, SHE MEANS YES

WHEN A LADY SAY, YES OUT-RIGHTLY, SHE IS NO LADY!

this works any way.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Mujinho4b(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm a gal actually told me know, but after 1week, i found myself kissing her coolso jst get close to her,
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Candyness(f): 1:22am On Jul 05, 2011
men should start thinking with their brain and not their feet: NO MEANS NO!
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by MrCork: 12:10pm On May 31, 2013
bi ilw wu: When woman say no continue romancing her, you will hear yes.

...really?? ...for how many years?? angry
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by tboneyfan: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
I am a young guy, i have a girlfrnd that i love. i live in Lagos.I WANT TO TAKE A GOOD GIRL ON A DATE(ANYBODY) i just wanna know what it is to have a blind date! please! no jerks! +2348059820437

tHANKS Y'ALL
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Homguy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
No means no.

liar liar
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by baron2000(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2013
Candyness: men should start thinking with their brain and not their feet: NO MEANS NO!

While in school a girl i had toasted told my cousin that i messed up. Just cos i didn't persist after 2 NOs. She said she was only waiting to see if i was serious.

In contrast i once had a fling in school where a chick said no from AUD 1(lecture theatre) till we got into a town bound bus. She kept saying no till we got to Mayfair and to my aaptment. This babe was stil warning me while helping me pull off her tight jeans. She kept saying dont do it while i was already doing it. Afterwards she asked why i didn't stop even when she told me to. Long story short. We flinged for about 8months. No may mean keep trying and we shall see what happens.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Homguy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
baron2000:

While in school a girl i had toasted told my cousin that i messed up. Just cos i didn't persist after 2 NOs. She said she was only waiting to see if i was serious.

In contrast i once had a fling in school where a chick said no from AUD 1(lecture theatre) till we got into a town bound bus. She kept saying no till we got to Mayfair and to my aaptment. This babe was stil warning me while helping me pull off her tight jeans. She kept saying dont do it while i was already doing it. Afterwards she asked why i didn't stop even when she told me to. Long story short. We flinged for about 8months. No may mean keep trying and we shall see what happens.
Great ife! True mst NOs frm a lady jst means kip tryin. *Talking frm my experiences*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? / Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries / Konji Gang!!! This Abuja Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.