Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? (12831 Views)

Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Mcleo007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2011
Several women dont have a clue of what they want. Such a funny world the live in. embarassed
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2011
When a lady says no, it's best to assume "no means no". Assuming otherwise could have serious consequences, and land you in the slammer.

So, no means no.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by UyiIredia(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2011
i guess so
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by ijawgirl: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2011
Winnerslfc:

Ok,
gud question.
Some No actually mean yes. Some gurls only say NO just because they don't want you to tink they were SO cheap
but seriously, i hate such tricks cuz i hav no time.
I just wooed a gurl three months ago and she said NO I DON'T HAVE TIME 4 ANY RELATIONSHIP NOW. This got me down 4 some days cuz "i luv her die."
so i decided to start avoiding her cuz insisting was causin me more pains.
But guess what! She is pestering me with calls and flashes. And [b]hey! I dont even give a fu, ck about her now cuz i have my ego when it comes to ladies.[/b]
I am thinking of a gud way to anoy her so that she can stop hoping 4 my love afterall, she caused it.

grin
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Boxer007(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2011
FACT: MAN is the HUNTER. WOMAN is the hunted. so If No means No, why then do women still lead Men on?
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by proffmanue(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2011
if u get the "NO" more than twice, then she really mean it.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2011
No means NO! Shikena!
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by paragonpro: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
Here is a popular joke back in the day about women saying no.

A guy trying his luck invites a girl to his house, after refreshments, movies and music tries to get things going. He pulls next to her on the sofa and puts his hands on her thighs, and her responds goes like this:-

Please No do not Touch Me

Then the guys starts to romance the thighs, our lady responds:-

Please Do Not Touch

Our guy continues by pulling up the skirt and massaging the fresh, soft and warm thighs, and the girl responds:-

Please Do Not

Then the Guy goes further up and feels the pant and the "hole" and the girls moans:-

Please Do

Then finally our guy sticks a finger and then two fingers into the hole, sliding it in and out and our girls screams:-

Pleeeassse,
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Candyness(f): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
10. I think of you as a brother.
(You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance."wink

9. There's a slight difference in our ages.
(I don't want to do my dad.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
(You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.)

7. My life is too complicated right now.
(I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone
calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend.
(I prefer my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.)

5. I don't date men where I work.
(I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the
same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me.
(It's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career.
(Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating
you.)

2. I'm celibate.
(I've sworn off only the men like you.)

1. Let's be friends.
(I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about
all the other men I meet . It's the male perspective thing.) grin
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Omolola1(f): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2011
my NO means not exactly. . .lol
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
No means "No waste time"
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by chibaby5(f): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
@Topic

Maybe U will undastand more when u receive gbosaaaaa on ur face undecided
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by shadrach77: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
this is a topic that has been over-flogged on this site - it depends on how emphatic the no is. If she says the 'no' in a very angry/aggresive manner, 90% chance is she means it so don't bother going back but if the 'no' was said in a friendly manner, or maybe she was smiling when she said it then there is a 60-70% chance she may change to 'yes' if you are persistent  grin grin grin
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by MrCork17: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2011
oK. if *No* means *NO* why do women then trick us with puuunny? is this fair?angry
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^^
If 190 could marry NATASHA thereby leaving BABE! alone for me, then life is fair
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by ikoha: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2011
their NO equals to YES because mama told them when a man touches your bosom, tell him "don't"
and when he touches your honey pot, tell him "stop"
so combine both words you will get dont stop so when she says no it means yes.

gbaguaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Goldieluks: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
@OP,
Yes,sometimes ,most times.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by ikoha: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2011
Goldieluks:

@OP,
Yes,sometimes ,most times.

i had a situation where i wanted to bleep a chic and she was resisting, i being that kind of person that respects the right of a woman when she says she doesnt want any soldier to enter her barracks, i let her be. buh she later told her friend that she actually wanted to be bleeped but i didnt pressurize her enough to submit her v pass-pot. imagine!
but since then even if she said no, i still keep the pressure coming, materially, financially, verbally and otherwise, and it does pay off finally, all the time,
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by lagcity(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2011
ikoha:

i had a situation where i wanted to bleep a chic and she was resisting, i being that kind of person that respects the right of a woman when she says she doesnt want any soldier to enter her barracks, i let her be. buh she later told her friend that she actually wanted to be bleeped but i didnt pressurize her enough to submit her v pass-pot. imagine!
but since then even if she said no, i still keep the pressure coming, materially, financially, verbally and otherwise, and it does pay off finally, all the time,

see ya life for cinema. you don dull big time, come pass up on free punny. u shld be arrested. grin grin grin just kidding mate. at least you've learnt your lesson. women like someone who'll ransack their goodies. they also find it sexy when u use scissors to cut their lingerie in a hurry wink. trust me. just make sure you have money for victoria secret ooo. wink
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by MrCork17: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
If 190 could marry NATASHA thereby leaving BABE! alone for me, then life is fair

who the heck are u calling 190? do i look ugly to you? angry
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by HotieTima(f): 12:29am On Jul 01, 2011
Mr, Cork:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by 190: 1:01am On Jul 01, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Yes you do** tongue tongue
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 01, 2011
Candyness:

10. I think of you as a brother.
(You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance."wink

9. There's a slight difference in our ages.
(I don't want to do my dad.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
(You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.)

7. My life is too complicated right now.
(I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone
calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend.
(I prefer my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.)

5. I don't date men where I work.
(I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the
same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me.
(It's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career.
(Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating
you.)

2. I'm celibate.
(I've sworn off only the men like you.)

1. Let's be friends.
(I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about
all the other men I meet . It's the male perspective thing.) grin
haha! cheesy
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Barrywhite8620: 6:51am On Jul 01, 2011
My friend,if u hear no.
Take am like that PERIOD(.)
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Bright2(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2011
It's vairies,when you don't have money their no is NO! But if the money is there,automatically all NO becomes YES! So get cash & reverse it to YES today.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Badguy2: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2011
If a woman says yes she may be construed as being cheap. so her first reaction will naturally be a NO. By the way [size=16pt]RUKIATU[/size], Where are you?
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Gbenge77(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2011
More frequently than not,no means yes.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by MrCork17: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2011
when the say NO, They usually want it.  True story!!  (BBC Report: 1947,  Page 5):

Example:

MaN:  Sweeery can i call you.?
Woman:  Dont call me. I will call you (she wunt call) angry
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by ektbear: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2011
Two comments:

1) Cork is hilarious, and probably one of my favorite posters on this forum

2) No sometimes means no, but oftentimes means "yes" or "later"  grin It really depends. Without being too explicit, let's say you've started something and then start escalating, and her mouth is saying "no" but her body is saying yes and she doesn't actually stop you from continuing what you are doing, that is an example of a no that actually means yes  smiley
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2011
A writer said and I quote "A diplomat is like a woman: when a woman says no, she means perhaps, when a woman says perhaps, she means yes, a woman who says yes outright is not a woman but a LovePeddler". Real men learn to read non verbal body language.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2011
nigerian women are the most confused women on earth.they dont really know what they reALLY want and that is why when they say no in most cases they mean yes.anyway i am through with naija girls and now into dating white girls.i say for my naija niggas lets do away with these confused women and upgrade to oyibo girls cool
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by MrCork17: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2011
But why are people always pickin on Nigerian Women? They r the best, especially in the UK .

Even Michael Jackson once dated Nigerian. Her name waz Ola James! (true Story) wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Model Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Goes N^keed To Hawk Water - VIDEO / What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.