Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me (6529 Views)

Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Fuckyoumod: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
siofra:

He missed a wife. She didn't miss anything with that his useless behavior.

Nigerian men are useless sha.
let me pray for you sister, please say amen.

Let Nigerian men remain useless to you forever, amen.

Siofra please respond with a loud amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. / Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: / My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.