Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me (6527 Views)

Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Demigod22: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
blinking001:

She wan bill you.

Hahaha, una don see Nigerian girls finish.
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Demigod22: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
luvyaself95:
When you see a girl wey get sense you go know almost instantly.

You are kind of right about this.
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by FahBuLous: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ladies can be annoying most times...
If you were so busy that you couldn't talk to him that moment, you won't just brush him off and move..

He: can I have 2 minutes of your time??

She: oh, I'm so sorry, I would love to spare you 2 minutes but I'm really rushing to catch up with something very important, I promise to make it up to you tomorrow, don't be offended...

Someone like me, I will respect that kinda girl and the love I had for her will triple...

That's courtesy, not just brushing him off like he is trash...

Nothing dey inside to de nice o, even if u are not into the guy, just be nice...

2 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Sammy101111(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sister i see say you no get sense if nigeria men are useless lol so you've been sleeping with useless men then or are you a virgin oloshi bad mouth . Na the girl short na because na she they regret now .

You called naira men useless
You know say na man they marry woman
And na man be your papa
So what you just said now will be applied to your p man too

Lol
siofra:

He missed a wife. She didn't miss anything with that his useless behavior.

Nigerian men are useless sha.
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Sammy101111(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Help me ask her what about her dad
Uzomacharles:

What about ur dad and uncles?
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Blaqroman0000: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin
Zonefree:
Na so una dey use una stupid shakara miss una husband. By 2030 now, you no go gree us enjoy Shiloh.

grin grin
Omo u be savage
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by martinmiller: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2022
All single ladies should stop forming hard to get, this is 21st century even of you don't like him. Take little time to listen to what he as to say, infact he might not wanted to woo you of sort, he might wanted to discuss another beneficial issue.

That is why I normalised being friends with all my ex, I don't see any biggie in it. There is still alot we can do for each other asides being in relationships or fuc**king mate ..

Some guys don't like you to snub them, they are the ones with mature minds, and he wouldn't want to make further advance to you when he doesn't know what your next response With attitude might be when there are many good and pretty girls every where.

Just say "hello" the next time you see him and be sorry for the other day and if he's still interested in chatting you up, he will fix you up. You ladies should stop forming busy or whatever, I laugh whenever a Nigerian lady tell me she's busy lol that is why I like dating western ladies, they are apt and straightforward ..

4 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by AdeniyiA(m): 12:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Rubbish! undecided

2. Are you saying that as a grown up, You would have decided to keep malice with her if she hadn't apologized when she did? undecided

Must you always antagonise people and comment off point? Change your orientation bro undecided
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by tbanty1: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See, there is no rule against girls playing "hard to get" or taking their time to better access the potentials of a would be suitor. So perish that thought that the fault belongs to the girl in this. undecided

If you are truly interested in a gal, then you should be willing to go out of your way - past your comfort zone - to woo her, or simply accept that you don't really have an true enough interest in the gal beyond those brain chemicals pushing you at her. undecided

Same goes for the gal. She needs to be willing to go out of her comfort zone to woo or accept a man she really desires. undecided

Guys, just stop replying this confused nonentity now. Yeah, this is what we keep saying that women are enemy of themselves. Just because this confused fellow is married now, she is trying to instil bad orientation into spinsters, thus allowing them seeing good in forming hard for their suitors, forgetting that good/responsible men are scare to see this days.

So tell me, you this f00l, will you marry them for your husband if they becomes evening newspaper at the long run. Answer??. Check her wedding ring in the thread she previously opened. What a cunning and callous person. I spit on your head there.

Modified: I saw you refuted that image. I actually don't have the time to explore your page, to proof that you are married. And which ever way, encouraging ur fellow women to form hard is never a good option, bcox what will be will be, weather you form hard or not. The Op is feeling bad already, cox the guy is her spec, but she missed the opportunity. so what are we saying?? See if you are divorced or you are evening newspaper already, no be them spoil your life o. Allow them to give their suitors attention on time, so that they get settled down. Hian!!

4 Likes

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 1:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Interesting! So I am guessing the picture below which can be sourced from the link I pulled the snake skinning instructable from is also me, right? undecided

Some of you are so stewpidly shameless. So you actually expect to win this by pretending to attack my person? I no blame una.... na una upbringing I fault. undecided

P.S. To those slow to catching up, I no be the oyinbo person wey dey that picture. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by luvyaself95(m): 4:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Richarlison640:
Same tin happened to me last week the girl day do POS for front of my house I like her and I always stire at her so last week my younger brother wanted me to sub his phone just as I promise him earlier I decided to send him 2k went to her but network was disturbing so I ask her to send it when the nework is available I didn't see her dat day again and my younger brother didn't call me so the next day on way to work she was coming to shop so my plan was to approach her and ask wether the transfer was successful as I was coming close this girl turn to another direction I try calling her she no answer me and she was very close to her shop I was totally disappointed maybe she thinks say I want toast her well I still like her Shar but no more stirring at her me now am tired of shakara anyway later I go woo her, as for Linda try talking to him believe me that guy tinks you're not interested in him try make am kno say you get interest na woman you be you know how you go take do am
Hey Bossman no take any girl wey dey do shakara serious they are just time waster.
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Blunttruth: 5:41am On Mar 10, 2022
Linda4321:
I will quickly make this as quick as possible because this is actually my first time writing here,there is this new guy at my place of work who stares at me a lot and I really do like him.
After we were done with work for the day he called me while I was passing by because he was actually ahead of me,I turned back to look and I saw that he was actually the one that called my name and he said if he could talk to me for at least for 2minutes but I told him that am actually in a haste to attend to something so I left now he no longer talks to me,did I do something wrong by telling him am busy when he wanted to communicate with me
My dear, if he is that childish, he is a mama's boy and immature. Ignore his sorry ass. He is completely immature and not a man. It's not even good to mix business with pleasure. Don't date at work. It'll not end well except one of you leaves. It's unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Double0h7(f): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2022
Lol. What do you expect from someone you "Disregarded"

Imagine if someone would do that exact same thing to you and be honest with yourself when you answer the question "how would I feel/react?"

I really hope you're not waiting for him to put himself out there again? You risk being ignored if you try to approach him depending on your social skills...

Just greet him each time you cross paths and that might give him the confidence to try and talk to you again once he's over the embarrassment.
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Goodnigga: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2022
LINTUNE:
Ladies should understand that gone are the days guys will tolerate "shakara" from them, so many things occupy an average guy's head these days, even rich guys, that once u start forming hard to get,they will loose interest in you immediately... infact guys like me,if you've not shown good greenlight , or if u don't talk to me first I can never approach u,let alone put up with your hard_to_get attitude.
Life these days is so complicated for young men to start worrying about how to win your heart or deducing strategies to woo u as a lady,u aren't special, you are not money..
not gold either!

1 Like

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Rickmann: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2022
franchasng:
Thousands of ladies have missed their true love as a result of this attitude common among Nigerian ladies.

I am replying to you because your story just brought back a memory like this.

That was shortly after my NYSC. I was working with a very small engineering firm. There was this pretty lady I was so admiring to the extent I confided in my closest colleagues cos we do always meet her at a restaurant during afternoon break when her own company was also on break.

I wasn't good with approaching ladies so i can admire a girl for years without making move. But colleagues encouraged me, gave me strong backing to try and talk to the girl to at least get her number.

After much procrastination, i summoned courage to make a move one faithful afternoon. This was a girl that always stared at me just like I do whenever we cross path at the restaurant. Everybody knew she liked me.

I was shocked this girl told me sorry I am in a hurry. I even begged her if she could give me her number but she walked away. I felt so ashamed of myself. I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. I felt so cold.

Because of her, i stopped going to that restaurant cos I never wanted to set my eyes on her ever again in life.

9 months later. I got a new job and that was going to be very far from my previous workplace. So on my last day of work, I decided to take my closest colleagues out as my own little treat for them. We went to that restaurant.

I was shocked when the restaurant owner came to me that where have I been, that na wa oh, that I just ran away. I told her it was work posting. She then jokingly said your wife from so so company have been asking after you. I and my colleagues were shocked. I just wished I could see her and let her make a move so I could humiliate her publicly.

I hated that girl eh lol.

Dear single ladies, learn some courtesy. It's not easy for a guy to summon courage to approach you for friendship, it takes guts, respect a guy that respectfully approaches you. Not all guys fancy all those hard to get abi forming things. Playboys enjoy it, but most honorable guys on a good mission towards you hardly endure.

So op, forget about the guy cos what he now feels for you is dislike no longer likeness like before and any opportunity he have with you will be for pay back.

But learn from this when you meet other guys, try and observe courtesy and put yourself in their shoes unless the guy approached you rudely. There are several honorable ways to turn down an admirer and still make him feel like a man he is. Dont use your tacky attitude towards your male admirers to spoil guys for other good ladies cos your action may affect his orientation and perception for other ladies he may meet later.

Many guys became bad towards ladies just because of some ill mannered and bad girls they met in the past.

When you meet a girl, "no he is just a friend " she says...then she gets her heart broken by the player and has the nerve to say all guys are the same. Most ladies miss out pushing away the good guys and then embrace the bad ones.

I really hope they pick a thing or two from ur post.

Nice one bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by valirex: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2022
siofra:

Your father, your brothers and sons inclusive
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Dizzyyish: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Karleb:

That OP I'm seeing will rather die than follow this advice.

That's the way of (Nigerian) ladies. The man must take initiative for almost everything while they sit back; he'll approach her, he'll woo her, he'll take her out, he'll pay for the date(s), he'll possibly give her money for the duration of the relationship, he'll pay bride price, he'll pay wedding, he'll buy/rent house to shelter her if he didn't already, he'll then begin a lifelong journey of protecting and providing for her.

You would think considering everything previously mentioned she'll have the decency to treat him with respect when he approached her...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Exkandayee(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Rubbish! undecided

2. Are you saying that as a grown up, You would have decided to keep malice with her if she hadn't apologized when she did? undecided
Your comments for here na rubbish, the op never said he's keeping malice,go through the story again idiot, the guy used to stare at the office but never talked to her,so the day he had the opportunity,she do shakara because she noticed the guy always stare, that's a true alpha male like me,if you don't give me attention I needed at that time or no reasonable excuse, I'll bounce....real guys don't chase women, you show them your intentions not chasing,
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Linda4321:
I will quickly make this as quick as possible because this is actually my first time writing here,there is this new guy at my place of work who stares at me a lot and I really do like him.
After we were done with work for the day he called me while I was passing by because he was actually ahead of me,I turned back to look and I saw that he was actually the one that called my name and he said if he could talk to me for at least for 2minutes but I told him that am actually in a haste to attend to something so I left now he no longer talks to me,did I do something wrong by telling him am busy when he wanted to communicate with me
You are mad very mad grin

Assuming it were Davido or Jim Iyke or the governor that wanted 2 minutes of your time. I'm sure you won't mind if they later took 20 minutes of your time...

Learn to treat all men equally whether it's the CEO or the security guard. You just proved to him that you have him all figured out i.e you have measured him on the scale in your head and he doesn't meet up that is exactly the meaning of you did. You made it clear that he's not worth even 2 minutes of your time. 2 minutes won't make you late to whatever business you wanted to attend to (I'm sure you nothing meaningful to attend to). You were just mean and inconsiderate.

Well my advice is just move on. The dude has gotten your message that he's not worth anything to you. If I were him I will do the same or worse.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Blunttruth:

My dear, if he is that childish, he is a mama's boy and immature. Ignore his sorry ass. He is completely immature and not a man. It's not even good to mix business with pleasure. Don't date at work. It'll not end well except one of you leaves. It's unprofessional.
Very very bad sign as far as a potential date abeg. I know this because I used to be that way too. undecided

And one thing about that is individuals such as that try go control situations around them, and throw a tantrum when it does not go their way, especially where the opposite sex is involved. undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Double0h7:
Lol. What do you expect from someone you "Disregarded"

1. Imagine if someone would do that exact same thing to you and be honest with yourself when you answer the question "how would I feel/react?"

I really hope you're not waiting for him to put himself out there again? You risk being ignored if you try to approach him depending on your social skills...

2. Just greet him each time you cross paths and that might give him the confidence to try and talk to you again once he's over the embarrassment.
1. As an adult, you learn to deal with situations differently than you would have as a child. It is part of what it means to be emotionally mature. You chose how you interpret every situation you find yourself, not based on your personal hangup but by giving people the benefit of the doubt... that is how you stay open and available to opportunity in life. undecided

Always looking to closing gates around you also closes you to potential good around you.

2. Why does she owe a grown individual a boost to his confidence? You are actually suggesting here that instead of allowing him get over his hangup, that she go out of his way to soothe his ego? Why? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Linda4321, avoid boys who come to you telling these sob stories for for excuse why they missed out on the one they were too immature to go for. undecided

These kind of people try to push their shortcomings on other instead of owning up to the fact that they acted childishly and still have a lot of growing up to do. The portion of his writeup above in bold reveals the psychology of this kind of person. They are unforgiving, and you don't want none of that. undecided
You this junkie so you are a woman. I don catch u undecided
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Exkandayee:

Your comments for here na rubbish, the op never said he's keeping malice,go through the story again idiot, the guy used to stare at the office but never talked to her,so the day he had the opportunity, she do shakara because she noticed the guy always stare, that's a true alpha male like me,if you don't give me attention I needed at that time or no reasonable excuse, I'll bounce....real guys don't chase women, you show them your intentions not chasing,
A person shrugs you off a first time, and you immediately conclude say she dey do you Shakara. All that means is you are not yourself interested in her either, so walk away. It is that simple! undecided

However, when you go as far as to resort to blocking her, you reveal you have serious low self-confidence issues, a sign of emotional Immaturity and that is something you are should work on, not look for a club to join so you can wear a mask of some sort to further delude yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Exkandayee(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A person shrugs you off a first time, and you immediately conclude say she dey do you Shakara. All that means is you are not yourself interested in her either, so walk away. It is that simple! undecided

However, when you go as far as to resort to blocking her, you reveal you have serious low self-confidence issues, a sign of emotional Immaturity and that is something you are should work on, not look for a club to join so you can wear a mask of some sort to further delude yourself. undecided
Still you don't make sense, you talking trash....I cant have someone like as a friend, you reason like a goblin,

1 Like

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Exkandayee:

Still you don't make sense, you talking trash....I cant have someone like as a friend, you reason like a goblin,
Ofcourse someone who reasons like I do is bound to sound like a goblin to folks who pack around insecurities as if trophies like you do. undecided

Not everyone must oblige you, even at first attempt. If you cannot deal with that at this age, you still have a long way to go in Life's class my boy! undecided
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Linda4321: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
I saw all your comments,it was actually the first time he talked to me not like we were communicating before.
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Linda4321: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I have found myself in similar shoes as the guy on several occasions, this in my past, and one problem I admit to struggling with, particularly when I was younger, is lack of self-confidence. undecided

A person with self-confidence will consider what the Op said at that juncture as a opening to try again, whereas a one with no self esteem would outright consider what she said a rejection and a stab as his person. Now to top it off, this particular guy goes even further to block OP(keep malice) - all clear signs of low self-esteem/confidence. undecided

How in the world is the Op to blame for any of that? undecided

2. OP didn't say she had any expectations of him so let's ask instead of plugging our personal delusions in here please. undecided
It was actually the first time he communicated with me
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Linda4321:

It was actually the first time he communicated with me
Did you try to talk to him afterwards? undecided

Was that when you realized that he had blocked you?? undecided
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Sukkyy2010: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
siofra:

Did you just use your sticking mouth to spit out trash.
Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tallesty1:
Make unah dey try tell people wey ask for help the truth.

He's not keeping malice with her. They OP didn't say that they used to talk, that was possibly his first attempt to have a conversation with her but she didn't handle it well.

All he asked for was for two minutes. She doesn't know what he wanted to talk, she doesn't know if it was something that could wait or not.

Normally she suppose say something like I am really in a haste, is it something we talk about tomorrow? That would keep the door open for future conversations... But no, she assumed he only wants to ask her out and decided to play hard to get.

Someone she already likes.

She wasn't available when he wanted to talk and he's not available now that she's ready to talk. 1:1.

No biggy here. She should suck it up and move on or summon the courage to ask him what he wanted to talk about.

This is 2022. Nobody has time for endless games when we all know where it will end.
That guy you quoted is a dipstick. He's never wrong but believes everyone else is

1 Like

Re: How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
sheanzy:
When next you see him call him and ask him what he wanted to tell you before.
Simple!
My guess is she tried that only to find out he'd already blocked her. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Girls Become Lesbians / Tips On How To Woo A Girl / See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.