Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. (81124 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / 4 Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Policemen Have Been Remanded At Kirikiri / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2022
grin

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by GooodHardDick: 8:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Golan007:

His name please?

Go ask Chidinma the murderer!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Phaaarm(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2022
See all those babes weh I see for the pictures deh for prison. Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Lightened:
This is too bad to be true, highest level of misplaced priority.
They do such activities in prison to entertain themselves, it’s normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Her happiness is key to surviving the other world.

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by proxillin(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2022
pussy can do all things
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Lightened:

No it’s not. A lot developed countries do this so as to enable them prepare for whenever they go back into the society.
In the US, prisoners are allowed to continue their education and get their degrees too in prison, they attend classes in prison, they are allowed to celebrate birthdays in prison too with cakes bought with their own money.
There are lots of orientation programmed that happen in prison.

Some of these guys are sentenced to just few years in prison and would be back into the society soon, for those that are sentenced for life if they still want to continue learning in prison they are free too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy she should be set free
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by PrinceMajestic: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2022
oke2018:
Omo na person wey pai don pai
your own male loved one go die like that and you nor go receive sympathy. People will tell you this same thing u wrote here, I'm not surprised, why will you not be this heartless and evil oriented with the black demonic ugly face you have, I don't expect anything good from you, you can't show pity to a murdered man because you're angry that no man will come near you with your face like that and the dry wood body you have. Who don die don die, I hear you evil witch, if you like nor change for good.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by igbowoman: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2022
Anyone that believes this and is jobless,this is the reason you are jobless.
You are not smart.
Nobody will hire a dumb person like you
It is unfair to be parading pictures of innocent girls in a pageant as prisoners.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by JB4life: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2022
frankblinkz:
Normally thats how it is in prisons...its not state cid..in prisons you hv freedom which is limited,to engage in whatever activities and skills you want.make new friends and use the internet,..its not like state cid where you will stand facing the wall for roughly 6 months in a tight room filled with inmates..

Which offenses take someone to state CID?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Ojemedad: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:
What nonsense! angry

Them dey fvck this girl for prison, See how fresh this girl looks angry a murderer for that matter! Just watch, Sooner or later she'll be released.

Very soon she will be pregnant
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by SmartPolician: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2022
Tumbulum:
A celebrity inside Nigeria prison. The girl is even getting fat. Someone should tell us if that girl is really in prison or she is just under house arrest,because the Nigeria prison will suck the life and soul out of the inmates

This is a big lie! A prison is a correctional facility! Some of you have never even been to a prison before. You just stay in your houses and assume. You probably think that a prison is a police cell where you poo in a bucket and mosquito feasts on your blood.

FYI, prison is like a normal barracks where soldiers live their normal life. Go to school, church, mosque, etc. They do skill acquisition, play games, have visiting hours, some prisons have VIP cells with air conditioners. You should be asking yourself why Abba Kyari and others want to go to prison as against being in cell.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by bluefilm: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Misplaced priorities

Nonsense. sad angry sad

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by BlackBaron: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Very disgusted. The Double Standards!!

She's a Murderer or at least until declared to be one by the court.

Imagine the reactions from a 'good looking man' who murdered a lady, plus stealing her money getting preferential treatment or crowned in a Male Paegent show because...

Nah, you Nigerians piss me off. Most of you got selective amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by CSTRR: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2022
This girl is truly 21.

She never know life.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by wink2015(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2022
THIS KIND THING DEY HAPPEN FOR KIRIKIRI PRISON TRUE TRUE !

I thought they go there to learn some handwork such as how to sew shoe, cloth etc

dem don enter beauty matter.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Golan007: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Go ask Chidinma the murderer!

I take it you don't know and all you do is tell lies.

Typical.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by CSTRR: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2022
BlackBaron:
Very disgusted. The Double Standards!!

She's a Murderer or at least until declared to be one by the court.

Imagine the reactions from a 'good looking man' who murdered a lady, plus stealing her money getting preferential treatment or crowned in a Male Paegent show because...

Nah, you Nigerians piss me off. Most of you got selective amnesia.
But she is in prison already.

Are you expecting her to be useless in prison.?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by descarado: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2022
Golan007:

Suleiman and minor?

Is this a recent case?
Go to youtube. Suleiman have a court case today in uk. Diff from the minor case. I'm not following as event unfolds.

He sued Maureen(somebody), a yoruba youtuber in London for exposing him. After unsuccessfully hacking her account and deleting most of her videos.
If you are in Nigeria I suggest you use WiFi as they are long. Or go to summeraku channel and watch all about him. At least, that one no long.
His third leg was live online for more than 72hrs.
Don't know if it's still there at gistlover blog.

Was surprised nairaland didn't carry the news as it was viral. One small dick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by PrinceMajestic: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy she should be set free
evil witch, watch out for what is coming to your male loved one which will be more evil than what happened to late Mike Ataga. Nobody will show you sympathy, I hope you marry someone or date someone that will murder you and feed your prostitute over fhucked loosed body to dogs. It will happen to you or something worse because your evil heart will always attract more evil to you. Dirty ashawoh witch, go free your fellow witch na, Ogun kill you and strike your evil life to pieces
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Bashnigga(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2022
She has embraced her new found life
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by xpool(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Deepends:
Booked
Me I no know wetin I wan talk
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by HeyHey(f): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Crazeworld:
The Nigerian Correctional Facility might not be that bad as the public are made to believe. The inmates may have done bad things but they deserve to be happy even in confinement.

They are not, in fact they are some of the kindest and most reasonable officers. The problem is resources, they can only make do with what they are given to take care of the inmates. For example Prison built for 100 convicts in Nigeria, Dey house 500 people, of which 420 of them are still awaiting trial.

Anything prison officers can legally do to reduce population, make them happy, engaged, they will do it. In prison they learn to sew, make paint and go to national open university too

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by wallrichy: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2022
You guys will be shock that some prisoners in correctional facility live a better life in confinement than the ordinary people in a our normal world. They have NGOs that sees to their welfare all the time, free educational opportunities, international connections, daily spiritual upliftment, regular gym, government funding even though it's little but NGOs and voluntary donations helps a lot, they even eat better than you. The main reason or some of the reason we see haggard prisoners among the males is because most are into drugs couple with the reason they were sent to prison. Armed robbers, serial killers, drug users and addicts etc...are always put in a special cells unlike Chidinma category and some other crimes that aren't regular but probably a crime committed by mistake etc.....

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
your own male loved one go die like that and you nor go receive sympathy. People will tell you this same thing u wrote here, I'm not surprised, why will you not be this heartless and evil oriented with the black demonic ugly face you have, I don't expect anything good from you, you can't show pity to a murdered man because you're angry that no man will come near you with your face like that and the dry wood body you have. Who don die don die, I hear you evil witch, if you like nor change for good.
You don dey craze , na me be the cause of your family problem ,must you reply me , abi na me be the government ,no mention me again .
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Crazeworld(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2022
anayolity:

I want to believe you will still think like this if you are the brother to Bamise the girl murdered in BRT bus.
Oga learn to think with a clear mind. Victims abound all over the world and that's not going to end because of a trending issue. Me saying prisoners should be given good welfare doesn't mean injustice to the family of their victims.

The prison is meant to be a correctional facility, not a dungeon. If the prisoners are not properly 'handled' today, the society will be worse off tomorrow when they regain their freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by jrusky(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Lightened:

Bro I don't know what to say again the level Nigeria love to take things to you will begin to wonder where did most Nigerians actually came from by their behaviors.

Someone who is still has a murder case on her, you are making her queen of kirikiri(hello for those who might not know what is Kirikiri, kirikiri is one of the most notorious prison in Nigeria after Bauchi "flies" infested prison so Kirikiri is not an hotel or banana island)

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Tallesty1(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Someone legit carry Oxlade and Tiwasavage enter the matter
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by ikorodureporta: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy grin
Still slaying grin

Those prison guards go dey chop her steady
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Mezigo: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
I'm just speechless
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Rubyjade:
The female correctional side, the male side is hell on earth
Maybe in Nigeria, but for US, UK, Canada and some other countries where each cell even has TV for prisoners to watch news and movies, allowed to take classes and their GED exams in prisons too.
They are allowed to celebrate birthdays too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.