Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures (55476 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / My First And Last Experience With Loan Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Blackdisciple(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Mad people everywhere
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by kenx1(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Why request for a loan without studying their terms and conditions

It's sad that people request for loan with the intention of not paying back you cany try this nonsense abroad
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Emytexboy(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2022
odaniel1:

So someone advised this guy to shoot this video? Indeed humans are enemies of themselves cry
Your views though
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Soso990240(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2022
chronique:

There's no rubbish there. Let people pay what they owe. Everyday, I get messages from different companies that people on my contact list took loans and have refused to pay. It's becoming embarrassing for me. If I don't get messages, I'd be getting calls. I know naija is hard but that doesn't mean that people should become rogues. There's a sensible way of replying someone when you are owing. The chat up there shows that person does not intend to pay and the person deserves all the embarrassment he can get.
Meaning that only broke guys u know.. why would u lie that u get messages every about unpaid loan? na so ur contacts broke reach?

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2022
dedons:
Oga I'm a Nigerian whether typical or not.

You expect me to pay back after defaming me?

Who does that?

Was sending defamatory messages to my contacts part of the agreement we had before giving me the loan?

My brother, don't EVER pay if they have already defamed you.

They have no rights to defame you.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by usah4(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2022
sinkhole:
Do the loan sharks have hidden charges?
Don't they, clearly, inform people of all that will be charged on a given loan?
Why do Nigerians go for loans they clearly know that they may not be able to repay?
If people borrow and refuse to pay back then how will others be able to benefit?

That is the main reason I don't borrow people money that I can not dash them!

Nigeria (FG) don pay the one them borrow? And they keep borrowing
What do I know shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Rexymania(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2022
If you never collect loan from these guys and them never defame you, then you're not a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Divoc19(f): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2022
If possible, get a new sim or transfer all contacts before borrowing.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by nedekid: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

Lol
Federal government should look into those loan shark people oo. They are behaving like rogue agency and it's not okay.
So they should leave the money?
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by nedekid: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2022
Rexymania:
If you never collect loan from these guys and them never defame you, then you're not a Nigerian
I have collected multiple times and paid when due no I have not beem defamed.

3 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by FreeStuffsNG: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Not funny
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by azpekuliar: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2022
dedons:
Why should he pay the loan?

He has been defamed already so no need to pay.

OP if you pay that loan na OGUN go kill you.

You are probably still sleeping under your parents roof and eating free meals so you will not see the need to ask him to repay the loan. Who says the loan company cannot retract the broadcast?

This week I received a WhatsApp message from one of these loan companies. The defaulter is a POP artisan who I have used in the past.
I am seriously contemplating not using his services any more because it shows;

1. He has probably fallen on very hard times

2. he is not responsible and if I give him money he will probably abscond with it without doing the job

When you start being responsible and earning a living for yourself you will understand the implication of these things and apply more thought before talking.

3 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by nedekid: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Divoc19:
If possible, get a new sim or transfer all contacts before borrowing.
They are checks the app must see while vetting you for a loan. If it is a new sim, or one without contacts, it will decline a loan.

4 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Benresmy(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Those loan sharks will defame you on a day default or so tagging you any sort of name even with your pics sent to all your contacts, no matter how long you have been a good customer servicing their greedy shortest term loan with super interest... loan like 6500 to repay 13000 in 7days and still come to ask for repayment after disgracing you. I don't know if they think?!

See my brother don't mind all this loan app,, Dey can't do any damm shit ok....
All those treating are just for Fancy... No mind them

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by chronique(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Soso990240:
Meaning that only broke guys u know.. why would u lie that u get messages every about unpaid loan? na so ur contacts broke reach?

I'm a businessman and there are thousands of people who have my no on their contact lists who I do not know. There are middle men who I have given my nos to, and have chatted with me on whatsapp. Despite the fact that I don't have a personal relationship with them other than the fact that they try to market my vehicles, I'd always appear on their contact lists to their creditors. Sometimes, I see the names and I'm wondering who the person is. Also, there are a few acquaintances I know, who also have my nos saved.

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by nedekid: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Mom007:
All of you who go collecting loans from these companies and refuse to pay, what really is your problem? How dies such act differ from buying things at your neighborhood grocery and refusing to pay? These people may be going about their agitations wrongly but they are genuine agitations. If you cannot pay back as at when due, don't borrow! angry
Madam, Nigerians don't have a paying culture. The average Nigerian that you give money will never pay you even with a fight. They are the same people that will complain about the high interest rate from loan sharks, yes don't know it is because of the high default rate and risk. They take loans without any intention of paying. When taking, they are the most humble, but turn to loans when required to pay.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by toujurs: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2022
sinkhole:
Do the loan sharks have hidden charges?
Don't they, clearly, inform people of all that will be charged on a given loan?
Why do Nigerians go for loans they clearly know that they may not be able to repay?
If people borrow and refuse to pay back then how will others be able to benefit?

That is the main reason I don't borrow people money that I can not dash them!
Have you forgotten most Nigerians are thieves. And have a criminal mindset on our to defraud.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Tumbulum: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2022
frankson1:

How about people stop collecting money they can't pay back undecided

What's the point of borrowing money with no means of paying back or not willing to pay back at all.

I think the loan companies should have a means of getting the police involved so arrests can be done.
the truth is that their business model is too poor. How can you collect an interest of 50% in 7 days and you expect normal people to do business with you. Only someone who is desperate will agree on a loan of 50% interest in 7days and believe me there is a higher chance that he will not pay back. Its time they reinvent their business model and stop all these thuggery kind of business.

7 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2022
chronique:

There's no rubbish there. Let people pay what they owe. Everyday, I get messages from different companies that people on my contact list took loans and have refused to pay. It's becoming embarrassing for me. If I don't get messages, I'd be getting calls. I know naija is hard but that doesn't mean that people should become rogues. There's a sensible way of replying someone when you are owing. The chat up there shows that person does not intend to pay and the person deserves all the embarrassment he can get.

The fact that someone is behind on their loan does not mean they are rogues.

The problem with people like you is a lack of empathy.

There is a loan-related information website where people who have been defamed by these loan sharks share their stories.

A man took a loan because he had problems with his main bank account. He used the loan to purchase goods, and sold them. The customer received goods, but the payment did not reach the seller on time. The sender reaches out to the loan shark (N Kash) and begs them that he might be a few or a day late. He even shares invoice of the delayed transaction, as well as the proof of payment from the customer. N Kash said OK. Only for N Kash to start threatening a few hours of the expiration day of his loan. Still, he appealed to them, shared proofs of email of complaints he sent to his bank. Despite all this, NKash still went ahead to defame him.

This is bad.

Since you have penalty fees, why still go ahead to defame people?

Check out my own story, and understand how a lender should conduct itself professionally.

I took a loan from Branch to replace my car tyres, and my salary was delayed. There was a faceoff at my workplace, and I was caught up in the whole brouhaha that I forgot the expiration date of my loan.

When I remembered, I logged into my Branch account, and saw that my loan had become delinquent. Quickly, I sent a message to Branch, and explained my situation.

Now, that is how a lender should behave.

First, Branch never harassed me with phone calls.

Instead they did what professional lenders do: They declared my loan delinquent. If I didn't explain my situation, they may upload my stat to the loan regulatory body, which will spoil my credit rating.

3 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Oga go and pay back your loan.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Nashmad(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2022
Nonsense, why is he angry...? Or is he not expecting that from his fellow Nigerians, I believe this is normal something is Nigerian, you knew something like this would happen and you still started this loan of a thing, this is just the be of your lessons
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2022
kenx1:
Why request for a loan without studying their terms and conditions

It's sad that people request for loan with the intention of not paying back you cany try this nonsense abroad

First of all, in a sane country, these loan apps will not even exist.

You can't be threatening clients.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by onyxo76(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2022
that was how one funny caller from L credit just dial my number and began ranting saying that one chap has not paid their loan etc, someone i don't even know, i just remain silent , the man just thought i was not hearing anything, i blocked the number.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by richardtimothy(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Lol grin
na only me normal for this country

Am sure oooo
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Nashmad(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Nonsense, why is he angry...? Or is he not expecting that from his fellow Nigerians, I believe this is normal something in Nigerian, you knew something like this would happen and you still started this loan of a thing, this is just the beggining of your lessons
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by angelfallz(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2022
Exactly!
CrownOfClay724:
cheesy grin

Na madness dem take dey cure madness.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by airsaylongcome: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2022
Donaluta:

Oga stop this nonsense ... If you are working for sokoloan come out with your full chest .. stop defending rubbish..

Why do you guys always go down this route when people speak up for these loan sharks? I'm not a fan of Sokoloan. And I hate their tactics. But a business is a business man. The money Sokoloan loaned you they borrowed it from somewhere else. So for everyday you default, they are defaulting in paying back those people. How would you feel if you went to Zenith or GTBANK to withdraw your money and they say they don't have it yet because someone they loaned it to hasn't paid up?

4 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dedons: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2022
azpekuliar:

You are probably still sleeping under your parents roof and eating free meals so you will not see the need to ask him to repay the loan. Who says the loan company cannot retract the broadcast?

This week I received a WhatsApp message from one of these loan companies. The defaulter is a POP artisan who I have used in the past.
I am seriously contemplating not using his services any more because it shows;

1. He has probably fallen on very hard times

2. he is not responsible and if I give him money he will probably abscond with it without doing the job

When you start being responsible and earning a living for yourself you will understand the implication of these things and apply more thought before talking.
Did you see how ignorant and senseless you sound.

For your information, I run a very viable business, own a car and doing very fine.

But I'm sure you may be squatting with a friend or family member that's why you still reason like a toddler (no insult to toddlers).

For you to believe that anyone could just defame and retract at will tells a lot about your level of mental wellbeing.

Ewure!!!
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by airsaylongcome: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2022
beeboy09:
Uninstall the app when you default. Them no born them well to see any contact details.

Contact details wey dem don collect before dem go approve the loan. The first thing the app collects when you download it is a list of all your contacts. And na your data dem dey use collect am
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by chronique(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The fact that someone is behind on their loan does not mean they are rogues.

The problem with people like you is a lack of empathy.

There is a loan-related information website where people who have been defamed by these loan sharks share their stories.

A man took a loan because he had problems with his main bank account. He used the loan to purchase goods, and sold them. The customer received goods, but the payment did not reach the seller on time. The sender reaches out to the loan shark (N Kash) and begs them that he might be a few or a day late. He even shares invoice of the delayed transaction, as well as the proof of payment from the customer. N Kash said OK. Only for N Kash to start threatening a few hours of the expiration day of his loan. Still, he appealed to them, shared proofs of email of complaints he sent to his bank. Despite all this, NKash still went ahead to defame him.

This is bad.

Since you have penalty fees, why still go ahead to defame people?

Check out my own story, and understand how a lender should conduct itself professionally.

I took a loan from Branch to replace my car tyres, and my salary was delayed. There was a faceoff at my workplace, and I was caught up in the whole brouhaha that I forgot the expiration date of my loan.

When I remembered, I logged into my Branch account, and saw that my loan had become delinquent. Quickly, I sent a message to Branch, and explained my situation.

Now, that is how a lender should behave.

First, Branch never harassed me with phone calls.

Instead they did what professional lenders do: They declared my loan delinquent. If I didn't explain my situation, they may upload my stat to the loan regulatory body, which will spoil my credit rating.

Read my post again, slowly with understanding.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2022
frankson1:

How about people stop collecting money they can't pay back undecided

Many people beg for money here on Nairaland, but get no help.

So, they have no choice but to go to these instant loan apps.

Or have you ever helped any of them?

What's the point of borrowing money with no means of paying back or not willing to pay back at all.

It is not everyone who borrows money that does not have means of repaying.

I think the loan companies should have a means of getting the police involved so arrests can be done.

Is it a criminal offense to default on a loan?

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by airsaylongcome: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
grin I don't think so. Everyone don mad finish. Those guys giving out shark loans are Yahoo boys, they're only trying to gain access to your financial status.

Well these loan sharks aren't only Yahoo boys although you are right that there are a lot of them in that space. Their primary aim is to launder their loots. A lot of these loan sharks are actually Chinese owned businesses with the owners staying far away from the spotlight or the customer engagements

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja / List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers / Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.